Subject: FVWM: Jason's back

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Dec 1999 23:28:36 -0600

I have been able to mostly catch up with real life and am actually looking
forward to a weekend with no pressing matters.  This means that I can do
some much needed infrastructure maintenance.

I will be changing xxx.fvwm.org -> www.fvwm.org soon; this should be
painless as the old site will still run while everyone's DNS expires the
old entries.

Can folks point me at other things that need taking care of?  I also want
to move the FTP and CVS servers, but this should all be transparent
(although CVS will have to go offline for a bit).

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Dec 1999 23:54:08 -0600

(&^(&@^$@#$, that was supposed to go to fvwm-workers.  Please just ignore
me.

 - J<