Subject: FVWM: sticky mode

From: Shao Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 10:18:56 +1100

Hi,
	I would like my licq app to set in sticky mode. But I don't want
	the pop up windows from licq to be sticky as well. 

	How do I do this?

	Thanks.

Shao.

-- 
____________________________________________________________________________
Shao Zhang - Running Debian 2.1  ___ _               _____
Department of Communications    / __| |_  __ _ ___  |_  / |_  __ _ _ _  __ _ 
University of New South Wales   \__ \ ' \/ _` / _ \  / /| ' \/ _` | ' \/ _` |
Sydney, Australia               |___/_||_\__,_\___/ /___|_||_\__,_|_||_\__, |
Email: [email-masked]                                                  |___/ 
_____________________________________________________________________________
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 19:06:42 -0500

> 	the pop up windows from licq to be sticky as well. 

Have you run FvwmIdentify against the main windows and popup windows?

The first thing  that comes to mind  is to create  a "Style"  with the
"Sticky"  attribute that  matches  the main window  but  not the popup
windows.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].