Subject: FVWM: getting pager to ignore a window...

From: Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 13:51:33 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I've always wondered (and looked from time to time) if there's a way to
get the FvwmPager not to display certain windows. I didn't see anything in
the FvwmPager and fvwm2 man pages. I would really like to have some of my
sticky items (gaim) and desktop things (xeyes and gmc desktop
icons) simply not show up in the pager. Thanx :-)
			-peace

--- BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK ------------+-----------
GAT d- s:+ !a C+(+++) UI/L/S/B++(+++) | "In the morning glad I see
P>+ L+(++) E---- W+++ N+ o? K? w++++  |  My foe outstrech'd beneath the tree."
O--- M-- V PS+++@ PE Y-- PGP+ t++ 5   |               -The Poison Tree
X++ R- tv+ b DI++ D+ G e>*  h*(!) r-  |                William Blake
y*(+) ------ END GEEK CODE BLOCK -----+

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].