Subject: FVWM: can someone give me their fvwm2rc file which gives a win95 lookand feel

From: Sridhar Venkateswaran <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 12:21:45 -0500

Hi,

I am running fvwm-2.0.46 and am looking for a .fvwm2rc file that will give me a
win95 look and feel - kinda like the screenshot in fvwm.org page :
http://www.fvwm.org/screenshots/Windoze95-desk-1152x864.gif

send me a direct reply as i am not a subscriber to this list.

thanks.
- Sridhar.

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 14:33:47 -0500

> send me a direct reply as i am not a subscriber to this list.

Get yourself a more current version of fvwm.

If the more current versions, look at:

  sample.fvwmrc/ystem.fvwm2rc-sample-95.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].