Subject: FVWM: binding Alt-F4 : how can I ... ?

From: Ilia Chipitsine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 21:12:00 +0500 (ES)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Merry Christmas, everybody.

Is it possible to bind Alt-F4 in such way that if any window exists it
will be closed, but if no window exist pressing Alt-F4 will cause exit
from X (from startup script I have "exec fvwm2") ?

Regards, (Наилучшие пожелания)

 Ilia Chipitsine (Илья Шипицин)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 12:39:54 -0500

Ilia Chipitsine <[email-masked]> writes:
> Regards, (îÁÉÌÕÞÛÉÅ ÐÏÖÅÌÁÎÉÑ)
> 
>  Ilia Chipitsine (éÌØÑ ûÉÐÉÃÉÎ)

This worked for me:

AddToFunc CloseQuit
+ I Next Close
+ I None Quit
KEY F4		A	M	CloseQuit

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].