Subject: FVWM: feline? (icons)

From: "Steffl, Erik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 11:00:02 -0600

being intrigued by the post earlier today, I just downloaded icons from
fvwm page and I see that few of the fvwm banner bitmaps include cat, one
even says free-fast-feline. is there any story behind?

  I also noticed that my cats like to watch the monitor, but that wouldn't
have anything to do with that, would it? :-)))

	erik
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 14:20:30 -0500

> even says free-fast-feline. is there any story behind?

For some insight into whats going on, go back to our web site and
follow the link to "Other Important Info".

> have anything to do with that, would it? :-)))

Cats instinctively know whats good.  ^_^

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].