Subject: Re: FVWM: Binding Keys

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:15:26 +0100

On Mon, Nov 15, 1999 at 12:38:37PM -0800, [email-masked] wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> xinit wasnt calling xmodmap.......  I saw it wasn't so I just manually
> ran it after fvwm started.which is a bad thing...  I added xmodmap to my
> .xinitrc and fvwm works great.

Hm, funny.

> I do have one other question about  fvwm2.  If you iconify a maximized
> shell, the icon doesn't appear on the screen...  fvwm works fine.  Is
> this a bug or a feature?

Are you still using 2.2? If yes, can you try this with the 2.3.9
release?

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].