Subject: FVWM: fvwm themes...

From: Greg Sanders <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 19:19:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I'm the site manager for Themes.org.  We've had alot of requests to
bring back fvwm themes.  The only reason we dropped the site is because we
didn't have anyone to run it and themes weren't really coming in at all.
Well, in spite of all this, we'd still like to bring fvwm.themes.org back.
We have a new system, which will make setting up and running the site
easy, and we have most of the old themes still.  I know several people
(3-4) have volunteered to admin the site, but I have lost all my old mail
in my numerous mail server switches.  What is needed is someone(s) that
uses fvwm daily and knows it's history and has fvwm community contacts.
If you're interested, please reply to [email-masked]

Thank you,

------------------------------------------------------------
__________  ________     Greg Sanders - Col_KFC
\___   ___\ \   __  \   Site Manager - Themes.org
    \  \  __ \  \_\  \     http://themes.org
     \__\ \_\ \_______\ Advisory Board - Linux.com
                           http://linux.com
------------------------------------------------------------
  p o w e r e d   b y   V A   L i n u x   S y s t e m s
         h t t p : / / v a l i n u x . c o m

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].