Subject: FVWM: Setting icon color

From: Jos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:36:08 +0100

Hi!

I'd like to make a 'simple' theme for fvwm2.3.10, which has solid black
borders. The only way to do this, (as far as I know), is to set the 
foreground color and the background color to 'black', (and use a colored
pixmap in the title and buttons, to set the background of those).
However,
the icon text then still gets displayed black on black. Is there a way
to set 
these colors independently?

regards,

Jos van Riswick

[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].