From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 21:53:27 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

I'm configuring the fvwm window manager on my pc and I have 
a question: is it possible to popup the WindowList and let it
stay visible, also after a button on it has been pressed? 
I prefer the WindowList over FvwmWindowList, because the latter
doesn't display icons. But WindowList doesn't stay visible...
So what i'm looking for is a 'tearoff' option for menus, is 
this possible?

regards,

Jos van Riswick

[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 16:05:01 -0500

> So what i'm looking for is a 'tearoff' option for menus, is 

Tearoff menus aren't working yet.

The FvwmWindowList will display mini icons.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].