Subject: FVWM: Some fvwm questions

From: Jos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 11:29:14 +0100

Hi, I've got some questions concerning fvwm2:

 1) Is it possible to switch between fvwm2 and the linux
    consoles (without restarting)?

 2) Anybody know what happened to the themes site
    http://fvwm.themes.org ?

regards,

Jos van Riswick
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 13:34:12 +0100

>     consoles (without restarting)?

You can hit Ctrl-Alt-Fn to switch to console #n.  This may
be disabled in your Linux distribution.

>  2) Anybody know what happened to the themes site

Actually, we got a mail from themes.org yesterday. It explains what
happened.  I'll forward it to you.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].