Subject: FVWM: FvwmPager Configuration

From: Jos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:48:26 +0100

Hi!

I'm (still) configuring my fvwm desktop. Right now I'm trying to get
the pager to do what I want. I'm faced with the following problem:
the entire workspace is divided up into separate desktops, and each 
desktop is divided up in pages. The desktops can be set using
*FvwmPagerRows and ~Columns, but how do you set the division
of a desktop into pages? I'd  like to work on one desktop, divided into
NxM pages. Is this possible to set explicitely?

Btw: my FvwmWinList still isn't displaying icons, and the Transient
argument doesn't work, anyone have any good advice regarding this?

best regards,

Jos van Riswick

[email-masked]
-- 
___________________________________________________________
J.G.A. van Riswick, Eindhoven University of Technology,
Eindhoven, The Netherlands. mailto://[email-masked]
mailto://[email-masked] http://www.dse.nl/~josvanr
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Michael Han <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 07:20:01 -0800

Previously from Jos
>NxM pages. Is this possible to set explicitely?

In your .fvwm2rc set "DesktopSize XxY".
-- 
[email-masked]                         http://www.best.com/~mikehan/
coffee achiever                              San Francisco, California
"James Joyce doesn't have a car. Thirteen doesn't have a number."
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].