Subject: FVWM: A Wish for fvwm2

From: Jos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:32:13 +0100

Hi!

I have a wish, to add to the wish list...

For the purpouse of customizing fvwm2 themes:

When drawing a tiled pixmap in the title bar, I'd like to
be able to have the option, to NOT draw the pixmap in the region where
the window title text is drawn (or maybe another pixmap.)

Maybe another one also: I'd like to be able to specify separate 
pixmaps for the four borders and the four handles. The pixmaps on 
the borders could be stretched, like the one in the titlebar. The 
handle pixmaps could be fixed. Together with the title and button 
pixmaps, this would increase the themizing possibilities a lot.
(Specifically, this would improve my BeOS theme a lot,
see http://www.xs4all.nl/~josvanr/desktop.jpg)

regards,

Jos van Riswick

[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].