Subject: FVWM: Re: DynamicPopupAction

From: Jason Kibblewhite <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 17:57:36 -0600

Well as soon as I saw the recreate I said to myself doh.  Seems to make
sense, but sounds kinda kludgy to me so I'll go with my original idea to
read them all if you popup the Headlines menu maybe via a function.

--
This is my .sig, pretty dull eh

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 23:21:47 -0400

> read them all if you popup the Headlines menu maybe via a function.

	Well, I haven't looked at the code, so I can't comment on how kludgy it
may be, but I don't see what the problem is with having an option on the
DestroyMenu command that effectively says "destroy only the menu items,
but retain the menu attributes". And (assuming that it works properly) I
can't see anything much easier than changing the script that creates the
.freshmeatmenu, etc., files to insert the line "DestroyMenu Recreate
Freshmeat" instead of simply "DestroyMenu Freshmeat".

	Am I missing something?

Cheers,
Bob