Subject: FVWM: New betas?

From: Greg Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 21:41:36 -0500 (EST)

Hello all,

I've been slacking off rather than following the development of my
favorite window manager, and I noticed that a whole lot of betas came out
since 2.2.2.  Do any of you have a general description of the new features
in 2.3.x?  I've been reading through the mailing list archives and can't
find a charter, just a couple of to-do lists. 

Thanks.

    +------------- Greg Swallow ---- [email-masked] -------------+
    |Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you can find a rock.|    
    +----------------------------------------------------------------------+   

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 22:58:07 -0400

> find a charter, just a couple of to-do lists. 

Way too many things to describe here,
download one and check the NEWS file.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Greg Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 22:21:07 -0500 (EST)

Doh!

Actually, after searching through several months of the mailing-list
archives I've answered my question in June's section.  I'll also read the
news file and reconstruct what happened per the to-do lists.  

So I kinda answered my own question, but I appreciate the response.

Once again, thanks!  If I find anything out by playing with the new betas
I'll let you guys know.