Subject: Re: FVWM: dynamic nummanagers?

From: Brian Keck <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 03:02:33 +1000

On Wed, 01 Sep 1999 10:29:44 -0400, Dan Boger wrote:
>On Thu, 02 Sep 1999 00:23:54 +1000 Brian Keck <[email-masked]> wrote
>> But (I'm probably wearing out my welcome here ...) I like launching 
>> programs from outside the window manager.  Is it possible to send messages
>> to fvwm2 from outside?
>
>yup, look at the FvwmCommand modules and man page :)

Yes!
Thanks for your patience - I only had 2.2 & hadn't seen FvwmCommand.
Looks perfect, & I always wanted to be able to talk to my wm for other reasons.

Thanks to others too - my 2nd post did a lot better than my 1st.

Brian Keck

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].