Subject: FVWM: ctrl and alt loose functionality

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 10:22:11 -0700

hey guys,

  while working in X (using fvwm 2.2.something) I use some keyboard
shortcuts that use ctrl and/or alt keys. after certain time from start of
fvwm these stop working, it looks like the ctrl and alt keys are ignored.
__restart_of_fvwm_does_not_help__. it only happens in linux (it happened in
old version of fvwm too, for at least few years), I use fvwm on solaris and
it works fine (I use the same keyboard shotcuts there).

  ctrl and alt work fine in other applications.

  any ideas what's going on? thanks in advance.

	erik

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:44:01 -0400

Is Num Lock turned on when it stops working?

-- 
--- There are two kinds of knowledge, you either know the answer or
			you know where to find it
		      -Kane, Johnson, and anonymous
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].