Subject: FVWM: subpanel

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 01:22:46 +0000 (GMT)

hi!!
i like fvwm2 because of the amount of things that can be 
configured. i've recently installed 2.3.7, but i'm not sure how to use
SubPanels in FvwmButtons (i use what they are now called OldPanel). can
anyone shed a bit of light, please?

thanx

mario

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 02:41:52 +0200

> anyone shed a bit of light, please?

2.3.7 is a particularly unfortunate version to start using panels.
I have rewritten the panel code from scratch between 2.3.8, so it
would be best if you don't try to get it running with 2.3.7.  Fetch
a copy of 2.3.8 as soon as it appears on our ftp server (may be
already there).  I wrote some instructions on how to set up
panels with the new code in the new FvwmButtons man page
('CREATING SUBPANELS' section). Don't hesitate to ask is that
leaves open questions.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].