Subject: FVWM: Screenshots ...?

From: Lee Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Aug 1999 17:47:44 +0100

Are there any good resources for screenshots and associated .fvwm2rc
files. I've checked the site at www.fvwm.org but I can't seem to find
any up to date information ...

TIA
Lee
-- 
I was doing object-oriented assembly at 1 year old ...  
For some reason my mom insists on calling it "Playing with blocks"
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 08:51:57 -0400

> any up to date information ...

There is a "screenshots" section under construction.  Right now, its
mostly screenshots (not many .fvwm2rc files), and its only available
for CVS download.

Hopefully it will appear on our web site soon.

Anyone can download it and display it locally:

cvs -d :pserver:[email-masked]:/home/cvs/fvwm checkout fvwm-web

(if CVS asks you to login, the password is "guest".)

You can then display it locally, using "file:".

If anyone would like to contribute, send your desktop as a "gif" to me
along with the caption you would like.
I'll take care of the thumbnail.

Lee, thanks for the timely question.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Brian Servis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:05:25 -0500 (EST)

*- On  4 Aug, Dan Espen wrote about "Re: FVWM: Screenshots ...? "
> mostly screenshots (not many .fvwm2rc files), and its only available

There is also http://fvwm.themes.org/.

-- 
Brian 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Mechanical Engineering                              [email-masked]
Purdue University                   http://www.ecn.purdue.edu/~servis
---------------------------------------------------------------------