Subject: FVWM: automatic focus for transients?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:58:43 -0700

I have search all the docs and archive but have found no answer. hope you
guys can help me out.

  how do I make the transient (the little windows for search, open file
etc.) to automatically get focus? [when using sloppy focus]

  I remember that I've read about the module that would do this somewhere,
but can't find any information about it now. wonder if that was just my
imagination...

  thanks in advance

	erik

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 03:55:17 +0200

> but can't find any information about it now. wonder if that was just my

The 'GrabFocus' and 'GrabFocusTrasient' styles are implemented since
2.3.2. Note that this does not work well if the transients are opened
with the mouse from a menu of the application because the program
would immediately get the focus back when its menu pops down.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].