Subject: FVWM: recapture ; icons

From: Scott Scriven <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 11:40:55 -0600

Hi.

I've noticed that icons get repositioned when the Recapture command is run. 
Is there any way to turn this off and let the icons stay where they were?

What's happening is that I set FvwmPager to run in iconic mode, in the
location that I like it to be.  This works, but I use a visual theme setup
that requires a recapture every time a theme is set (at least once, at
startup).  This moves the FvwmPager icon to +0+0, where it's usually hidden
under windows.

 _  _ _  _ ___ ___  ------------"Use the source, Luke!"---------
( \/ ( \/ (__ (__ ) |     Scott Scriven (Toy Keeper / XYZZ)    |
 \  / \  /  //  //  |       mailto:[email-masked]      |
 /  \ / /  //_ //_  |     irc:serdevian.dyn.omnipotent.net     |
(_/\_(_/  (___(___) |  http://www.vis.colostate.edu/~scriven/  |
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].