Subject: FVWM: Oddity in latest fvwm snap.

From: Neil Bird <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 08:52:52 +0100

Running fvwm2.3.6/snap-19990716 (IIRC), I've now got the following
'functionality': I run FvwmPager with 3x2 pages, and keep my Netscape
Navigator windows together on page 1 0. My main stuff, inc. MailThread I
keep in 0 0.

  If I'm on a page other than 0 0 & mail turns up, when NS turns the mail
icon into the 'you-ve mail' pixmap, the icon migrates to the current page
- but when I <Meta-M> [defined to warp to the mailthread window's page &
open that window], fvwm takes me back to page 0 0, and the window
deiconises into 0 0.

  Admittedly, I don't force MailThread into page 0 0, although I suppose I
could (since compose windows have a diff. class, so I could still reply to
Web mailto:s without changing from page 0 1).

  Is this 'relocate icon on change' intended new functionality, or a bug
in this snap?

-- 
========================- http://www.rdel.co.uk/ -======================
 Neil Bird                   |   This is who we are     The time is near
                             |
 mailto:[email-masked] |        There are 162 days remaining
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].