Subject: FVWM: Icons

From: Krishna Behara <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:48:54 -0700

Hi,

I have been trying to get icons to work with my 
fvwm , i installed xpm ,cxpm etc but these
are in a bin directory in my home directory, 
I also downloaded a whole set of icons in xpm
format so that i could set them for the different applications
but nothing seems to work,i keep getting the  default
icons.

Any help on this would be of great help.

Thanks

Krishna

-- 
==================================================
email:[email-masked]          x-86492
==================================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:57:45 -0400

> Any help on this would be of great help.

I'm sorry, I don't understand the problem.
What version of fvwm2 are you using?

What OS are you running?

Show us some of the configuration commands you used.

I know what the xpm library is, but I don't know what "cxpm" is.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].