Subject: FVWM: FvwmButton-width

From: Moritz Schulte <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:40:34 +0200

hi,
i am very new in configuring Fvwm2 and i have a problem. i want to
have a small pixmap (20x62 pixel) on the left side of the
button-bar. the button should contain only this picture and no space
on the side left and right of this pixmap. but this button has the
same size like other "real" buttons with a normal pixmap.

my pixmap has a size like this:
 __
|  |
|  |
|  |
|__|

Ok, heres my Fvwm-Button-part of my ~/.fvwm2rc.

*FvwmButtonsFore Black
*FvwmButtonsBack LightGrey
*FvwmButtonsGeometry +0+0 
*FvwmButtonsRows 1
*FvwmButtonsFrame 1
*FvwmButtonsBoxSize smart
*FvwmButtonsFont -*-helvetica-medium-r-*-*-12-*
*FvwmButtonsPadding 0 0

*FvwmButtons(1x1) #, Icon /home/moritz/images/fvwm2.xpm)
*FvwmButtons(Swallow "asclock" 'Exec asclock -24 -shape &')
*FvwmButtons(Swallow "xload" `Exec xload -jumpscroll 1 -bg black -fg
green -nola
bel -update 1 &`)
*FvwmButtons(Title Xterm, Icon Terminal.xpm, Action `Exec xterm &`)
*FvwmButtons(Title Mutt, Icon CDE-likexmail.xpm, Action `Exec xterm
-e mutt &`)
*FvwmButtons(Title Netscape, Icon
/usr/local/AfterStep-1.6.10/afterstep/desktop/
icons/16bpp/netscape.xpm, Action `Exec netscape &`)
*FvwmButtons(Title MC, Icon FileManager.xpm, Action `Exec xterm -e
mc &`)
*FvwmButtons(Title hp9001, Icon
/usr/local/AfterStep-1.6.10/afterstep/desktop/ic
ons/16bpp/Network.xpm, Action 'Exec xterm -e ssh hp9001 &')
*FvwmButtons(2x1, Swallow "FvwmPager" `FvwmPager 0 3` Frame 3)
*FvwmButtons(Title Restart, Icon Recycler.xpm, Action `Restart
fvwm2`)
*FvwmButtons(Title Exit, Icon
/usr/local/AfterStep-1.6.10/afterstep/desktop/icon
s/16bpp/shutdown.xpm, Action `Quit`)

Tnx!

Cu, Moritz

-- 
#####          Moritz Schulte  - <moritz@[email-masked]>           #####
#####               Registered LINUX-User #13308               #####
#####       PGP-Key available, encrypted Mail is welcome       #####
#####       Home: http://hp9001.fh-bielefeld.de/~moritz/       #####
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].