Subject: FVWM: Window autolocation.

From: Gustavo Lozano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:04:12 -0500 (COT)

Hello.

I am using fvwm2 over gnome, ( a customized version obtained from a link
in www.WHATISTHENAMEOFTHETUCOWSVERSIONOFLINUX.com )

Well, Every time I start an app, a "shadow" window comes up over my mouse,
and I just click wherever I want the window on my desktop.

I want to disable that feature, I know there is a way but I dont know how.

Can somebdy please point me in the right direction?

Regards

Gustavo

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Michael Tiefenback <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 00:44:12 -0400 (EDT)

> Can somebdy please point me in the right direction?

Check out the SmartPlacement/DumbPlacement and
RandomPlacement/ActivePlacement parameter options in the manpage.

Michael Tiefenback