Subject: FVWM: system sub menu

From: Joel Golden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 10:29:35 -0500

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the system sub menu under
programs that is created automatically from the fvwm2rc.menus.m4 with
wmconfig?  I cannot locate any info where this is being built from.  

Joel Golden
www.bcs-systems.com
[email-masked]
BCS
1100 71 Plaza Court
Suite 11
Springdale, AR 72764
(501)750-7475
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Michael Han <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 08:37:00 -0700

Previously...
>wmconfig?  I cannot locate any info where this is being built from.  

This sounds like RedHat. From the FVWM FAQ, which probably would be in
/usr/doc/fvwm2-2*/FAQ on your filesystem, or at
http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/FAQ.html, you can find the following text:

3.1  I use FVWM on a RedHat Linux system and can't figure out how to
     change my FVWM configuration.  I've read the FVWM manpage but when
     I edit my .fvwm2rc nothing seems to happen.  What's going on?

A: RedHat Linux installs the X server accompanied (by default) by a
   configuration management system.  In earlier releases it was called
   TheNextLevel and in more recent releases it's called AnotherLevel.
   For further information about TheNextLevel, consult RedHat's
   documentation in /usr/doc/TheNextLevel/.  For information about
   AnotherLevel, do a 'man AnotherLevel'.

HTH
-- 
[email-masked]
I will not trade pants with others
 - The collected wisdom of Bart Simpson
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].