Subject: FVWM: GoodStuff: want two same programs in menu

From: Alexander BATKO <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 11:48:23 -0400 (EDT)

Re: fvwm

I'm wondering how I can get two of the same programs running on one 
GoodStuff menu.  I read in the man page that this may (or will) present a 
conflict, and only the last conflicting program will be invoked.

Here's what I mean:

*GoodStuff -	whatever   Swallow "xbiff" ssh -f hostName_1 
		/usr/openwin/bin/xbiff
		-file /var/spool/mail/username -update 15 -rv -g -1500-1500 &

*GoodStuff -    whatever   Swallow "xbiff" ssh -f hostName_2
		/usr/local/X11/bin/xbiff
		-file /var/spool/mail/username -update 15 -rv -g -1500-1500 &

In this case, there will be one blank box, and one containing the second
call to xbiff.

Goal:  to have both running.

I tried many different approaches, but can't seem to get it.

Please help !   There must be a way.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].