Subject: FVWM: wierd color map problem

From: Gary Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 08:27:13 -0400

I'm having an odd problem with fvwm and a broken color map.  I've
compiled fvwm 2.2 with xpm support on Solaris 2.6.  The machine I'm
running it on is an Ultra 5 with a mach 64 derived video card (I can't
remember the specific model name).  It has 4MB of video memory, and I
run it true color mode.

When I start fvwm2, some of the colors (but not all) are inverted.
Colors like black and white, and red and cyan, are switched.  The
problem goes away when I run netscape -install and put the mouse
cursor inside the netscape window.

I don't think it's a problem with my X setup, since twm will run fine
without the color inversion.  Also, the problem exists with the
default .fvwm2rc, and my own .fvwm2rc.

Please keep me in the Cc: list, as I am not subscribed to this mailing
list at the moment.

-- 
					Gary Jackson
					[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].