Subject: FVWM: Configuration sample site

From: Dominic Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 22:45:41 -0400

Hi,

I am currently using fvwm 1.24r.  I am looking into fvwm 2.  Could
any of you refer me to web pages where I could find different
screenshot and configuration file to start fiddling with fvwm2.  

Thanks

Dominic.

-- 
==============================================================
Dominic Mitchell           Email: [email-masked]
Department of Economics    mailto:[email-masked]
Queen's University
Kingston, Ontario      
Canada, K7L 3N6	           Running Linux Redhat 5.2	
==============================================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Matthew Wade Roberts <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 07:14:48 -0500 (CDT)

The fvwm site has links to several:

http://www.fvwm.org/links.html

> From [email-masked]  Wed May 19 21:47:20 1999
> X-Authentication-Warning: rlevesque.com: dominic set sender to [email-masked] using -f
> From: Dominic Mitchell <[email-masked]>
> To: FVWM <[email-masked]>
> Subject: FVWM: Configuration sample site
> X-Majordomo: 1.94.jlt7
> 
> 
> Hi,
>