Subject: FVWM: FvwmPager Title

From: Benjamin Rusholme <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 00:05:55 +0100 (BST)

Hi. I'm trying to write the value of a string to the FvwmPager title (the
one internal to the window which defaults to "Desk 0"). Putting:

*FvwmPagerLabel 0 $blah

in my .fvwm2rc prints the literal title "$blah".  Any ideas on the
correct notation? I'm running 2.2.

Also is it possible to turn the internal title off?

Cheers, Ben.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 01:54:38 +0200

> correct notation? I'm running 2.2.

This is not possible. You may be able to do something with the
preprocessor modules (FvwmCpp and FvwmM4).
 
> Also is it possible to turn the internal title off?

Yes:

*FvwmPagerFont         none

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].