Subject: FVWM: Minimized windows disappear!

From: "brian McC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 17:05:12 CDT

Where do my minimized windows go? With fvwm, they would iconize and end up
in the corner of the screen. Since I've switched to fvwm2, they just
disappear and the only way to summon them back is to use the
right-button-on-desktop window menu.

Can someone tell me how to change this behavior so that my minimized
windows
become iconized?

Thanks,
--Brian

_______________________________________________________________
Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 13:48:40 -0400

> Can someone tell me how to change this behavior so that my minimized

Look for "Style * NoIcon" somewhere in your configuration.  Remove
the "NoIcon" part.

There are differences between fvwm and fvwm2 as to how the iconbox(es)
are  defined.  Search the fvwm2   man page for "iconbox",  "icongrid",
"iconfill".

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].