Subject: FVWM: A 2.2.1 version ?

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 12:38:04 +0200

Hi all,

I use fvwm 2.2 with linux-2.2.x and I have experiment some well
known bugs (the TaskBar startmenu always pressed bug, the many open
windows TaskBar bug, the FvwmCommandS kernel 2.2.x bug, the WindowShade
on maximized window bug).

I have tried a devel-snap and all this bugs seems to be fixed !
However, I prefer to use a stable version ... even if I use now
the FvwmCommandS of the devel-snap (the devel-snap TaskBar does not
work with 2.2).

So my question: Is there any plan for a 2.2.1 version which will be
a stabilized version of 2.2 (no more feature but fix for easy fixed
bug) ? This will be great !

Many Thanks for all the fvwm devellopers !
Olivier 
-- 
[email-masked]
"you have moved your mouse, please reboot to make this change take effect"

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 14:33:23 +0200

> bug) ? This will be great !

2.2.1 is close to the announcement, but it only addresses the most
critical bugs. The FvwmCommandS bug should be fixed, but not the
TaskBar bugs.

(Steve, how far are you with the 2.2.1 announcement?)

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].