Subject: FVWM: PopUp menu question

From: Douglas Sheppard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 15:05:23 -0700

Hey all,

I have a Popup menu defined in my .fvwmrc and it has a ton of entries
(maybe 200). When I click my mouse button to get the menu, it is a
straight line down my screen that is only partially complete. How can
I get the Popup to do a multi-columned display so I can see all entries?

Thanks,

-doug

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 00:28:52 +0200

> I get the Popup to do a multi-columned display so I can see all entries?

Not at all. The last entry sould be named 'more...'. If you move the pointer
over it you'll see the next page of entries.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].