Subject: FVWM: Re: [...] Applied patch from Brad to fix empty function args

From: [email-masked] (David S. Goldberg)
Date: 25 May 1999 10:40:25 -0400

Brad's patch doesn't apply to the functions.c in 2.2.  Poking around,
I see there's a 2.2.1.  Why doesn't the web page show that as the
"stable" version?  Anyway, what's the best way for me to get at an
fvwm with the applied fix.  A snapshot (which one?) or the latest
2.3.X?  I'm not afraid of working with alpha code although I'm
probably not able to help out as much as I tried to in the early 2.0.X 
development.

Thanks,
-- 
Dave Goldberg
Post: The Mitre Corporation\MS B325\202 Burlington Rd.\Bedford, MA 01730
Phone: 781-271-3887
Email: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 11:02:25 -0400

That was my mistake I should have sent that patch
to the workers-list, If you want to try the alpha
code just to make sure it works. you can grab
ftp://ftp.fvwm.org/pub/fvwm/devel/snapshots/fvwm-snap-19990525.tar.gz

Unfortunatelly the function I patched was moved to a different file
between 2.2.x and 2.3.x, if you could check the snapshot and see if that
fixes your problem then I'll rework my patch for the 2.2.x series.

Brad

-- 
--- There are two kinds of knowledge, you either know the answer or
			you know where to find it
		      -Kane, Johnson, and anonymous
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (David S. Goldberg)
Date: 26 May 1999 14:07:34 -0400

Thanks.

I've applied the patch to 2.2 (and also tried out the snapshot from
yesterday) and my functions work as expected now.
-- 
Dave Goldberg
Post: The Mitre Corporation\MS B325\202 Burlington Rd.\Bedford, MA 01730
Phone: 781-271-3887
Email: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].