Subject: FVWM: highlighting buttons

From: Bob van der Poel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:05:47 -0600

Don't know if this makes sense...or if it is already done, but I'd like
an option so that when my mouse cursor is on a titlebar button, the
button highlights. I've had the button on what I thought was 'close' and
done a resize too many times. I've changed the cursor style from the
hand to a box, and that seems to help. I think the problem with the hand
is defining the hot-spot.

What I'm suggesting would simply lightup the button which would be
activated if you click the mouse.

-- 
   __
  /  )      /         Bob van der Poel
 /--<  ____/__        [email-masked]
/___/_(_) /_)         http://www.kootenay.com/~bvdpoel

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].