Subject: FVWM: Eterm & FvwmButtons Swallow

From: "Robert D. Manchester II" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:38:16 -0500 (EST)

I am trying to get FvwmButtons to Swallow Eterm but am having trouble
--no swallowing is taking place.  If I use xterm instead everything works
fine.  Here is the code I am using.

This works fine for xterm
*FvwmButtons(6x1, Swallow "FvwmXconsole" 'Exec xterm -C -bg black -fg
turquoise  -name FvwmXconsole -geometry -0-0 -fn 
-*-courier-medium-r-*-*-*-100-*-*-*-*-iso8859-*')

This dosen't swallow Eterm
*FvwmButtons(6x1, Swallow "FvwmXconsole" 'Exec Eterm -CO -g +0+0 -f
yellow')

Any Ideas?

-Rob

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].