Subject: FVWM: Dumb Pager Question

From: "Keven R. Pittsinger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:48:36 -0400

OK, I got the desk jumping question solved (thanxx guys!!), now I need to know 
how to make FvwmWharf swallow the pager.

Clues for the clueless?

Keven

tc++ tm+ tn t4- to ru++ ge+ 3i c+ jt au st- ls pi+ ta+ he+ so- vi zh sy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                     Science-Fiction Adventure
                                                     In Reavers' Deep

tc++ tm+ tn t4- to ru++ ge+ 3i c+ jt au st- ls pi+ ta+ he+ so- vi zh sy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                     Science-Fiction Adventure
                                                     In Reavers' Deep

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Scott Scriven <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 23:46:14 -0600

> how to make FvwmWharf swallow the pager.

I'm not sure, but I've got a similar problem.  I've been using Pager inside
(swallowed) the FvwmButtons bar, but recently switched to gnome-panel
because of its autohide.

But I can't get gnome-panel to swallow FvwmPager.  (it'll grab all my
non-Fvwm goodies, though)  Is it possible to swallow icons?  (I like Pager
iconified, though it really doesn't make much difference :)

I'm also having difficulty getting FvwmPager to use its IconGeometry
configuration.  (Pager shows itself in the specified position inside itself,
but the real Pager window isn't in the right place, as if it forgot to tell
X to position its icon/window)

 _  _ _  _ ___ ___  ------------"Use the source, Luke!"---------
( \/ ( \/ (__ (__ ) |     Scott Scriven (Toy Keeper / XYZZ)    |
 \  / \  /  //  //  |       mailto:[email-masked]      |
 /  \ / /  //_ //_  |     irc:serdevian.dyn.omnipotent.net     |
(_/\_(_/  (___(___) |  http://www.vis.colostate.edu/~scriven/  |
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Richard Lister <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 14:51:59 -0400

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:48:36 -0400
"Keven R. Pittsinger" <[email-masked]> 
> how to make FvwmWharf swallow the pager.

This used to work nicely for me when I used the wharf with 2.0.46
(I switched to the improved FvwmButtons with 2.2) ...

  *FvwmWharf pager  none.xpm  Swallow "FvwmPager" Module FvwmPager 0 0

Ric

Richard J Lister, Georgetown Institute for Cognitive and Computational Sciences
Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Phone: +1 202-687 2878
Email: [email-masked] 
Web: http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~ric/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].