Subject: FVWM: About compilers??

From: "Ronald Pati�o" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 10:17:44 -0500

Hi what vwersion of gcc should i use to build fvwm 2.2??
i have linux slackware96 installed on my PC

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 11:23:27 -0400

> i have linux slackware96 installed on my PC

We would hope that you can build with any compiler, including
any version of gcc.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].