Subject: FVWM: fvwm for HPUX.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 14:09:18 +0200

Hello.
  
  Is there somewhere a fvwm running under hpux 10.X ?

  Thanks in advance
  
  JP

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Brian Servis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 08:41:47 -0500 (EST)

*- On 27 Apr, [email-masked] wrote about "FVWM: fvwm for HPUX."
>   Is there somewhere a fvwm running under hpux 10.X ?

http://hpux.cs.utah.edu/hppd/hpux/X11/Misc/fvwm-2.2/

or trying to judge from your email address

http://hpux.ask.uni-karlsruhe.de/hppd/hpux/X11/Misc/fvwm-2.2/

-- 
Brian 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Never criticize anybody until you have walked a mile in their shoes,  
 because by that time you will be a mile away and have their shoes." 
							   - unknown  

Mechanical Engineering                                [email-masked]
Purdue University                   http://www.ecn.purdue.edu/~servis
---------------------------------------------------------------------