Subject: FVWM: GrabFocus

From: Local Echo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 01:05:18 -0600 (MDT)

Looking through the recent changelog on the cvs fvwm2 version I see a new
process style.  ClickToFocus implies GrabFocus while Sloppy and Mouse
Focuse imply GrabFocusOff.  Well I am assuming as much but I thought I'd
ask anyway, I happen to us sloppyfocus and grabfocus, can I still do this
or is this just a default setup?    

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 11:15:52 +0200

> or is this just a default setup?    

It's the default. But make sure you set GrabFocus *after* SloppyFocus
since ...Focus resets the GrabFocus style to the default.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].