Subject: FVWM: Losing default window dressing

From: "Ulle, Edward W" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:45:34 -0800

Hi,

I'm a newbie to Linux and X Windows programming.  I have purchased Red Hat
Linux 5.2 which includes fvwm2 2.0.46 and gtk+ 1.0.6.  I am also using a
tool called Glade which is a gtk+ user interface builder.

Now to my problem.  Sometimes when I compile and link and then run the
application I do not get the standard window dressing such as the frame,
title bar, and minimize, maximize, close button etc.  Applications that come
with Red Hat Linux do have all the dressings.  Applications such as xterm,
xfm, etc.  I have not modified any of the fvwm2 resource file.  They are as
delivered.  I do not have any user resource file.

Any ideas, suggestions??

TIA

Ed

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].