Subject: FVWM: BorderStyle Colour Question

From: Richard Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 13:50:22 +0000

I am using fvwm2.2 over XFree86 3.3.3.1 over FreeBSD 3.1, and very nice
it is too :)

I have been constructing my "look", starting from the supplied
fvwm-2.2/sample.fvwmrc/new-features file, which contains:
BorderStyle Active Solid #1ea819 -- NoInset HiddenHandles
BorderStyle Inactive Solid #11236b -- NoInset HiddenHandles

I believe that the elements "Solid #1ea819" and "Solid #11236b", perform
no useful function, as the actual border colour is taken from the second
parameter of HilightColor and the default BackColor style.

Is this a minor documentation oversight, or have I missed something?

Thanks
Richard.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 14:11:28 +0000

> Is this a minor documentation oversight, or have I missed something?

You are right, it's a bug in the sample fvwm2rc.  Borderstyle only
understands TiledPixmap at the moment.

Cheers,
Tim.