Subject: FVWM: Fvwm2.2 configuration by awol.

From: awol <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 01:42:22 -0600

I've read a few postings where people have asked for Fvwm themes.
Since people have been asking for features in their configurations that
don't seem to be available
on any of the "themes sites" (I may be wrong) I've been working on my
own. Newly posted is...

#--------------------------------------------------------------------
#  Website http://dove.mtx.net.au/~awol/fvwm2
#  Available files
#  awols-config0.2b.tar.gz - awols-icons.tar.gz
#  awols-sounds.tar.gz - drwho-sounds.tar.gz
#--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still building this, but there is now a menu option to start a
FvwmForm module to change sound
configs without restarting fvwm2 itself. As well as the ability to
change whole decors or individual
window decors by menu selection. Currently 5 decors are available. There
may be lots of
unintentional mistakes in this package, as I'm just a learner, any
suggestions or helpful comments
would be appreciated. Just email me.
New features will be added as I find time.

Alex Wallis  [email-masked]

"When all you've got is a hammer, everything looks like a nail."

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].