Subject: FVWM:New configuration pages

From: Fergal Crawford <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:25:33 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, 

This is for anyone who has been using Martin Cartwright's FVWM pages at
http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~imc/.  I have taken over the running of these
pages and they can be found at http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~flc/.  Just
follow the FVMW link, etc.  I haven't quite finished yet, but it's nearly
complete.

ferg

ps if anyone wants to get their page linked from mine, let me know....

--
[email-masked]      		APS Division
Tel: +44 (0)1232 273692	       		Dept. of Pure & Applied Physics
Fax: +44 (0)1232 438918	       		The Queen's University of Belfast
http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~flc/		University Road, BT7 1NN

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].