Subject: FVWM: March Newsletter/Update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 20:43:36 -0500

Jab Informational Services-- (Newsletter/Update  March 1999)

Re: We apologize for current construction at our website. Many updates
    and improvements are being added as requested by our visitors and
    customers. To thank each of you for your patience we have decided 
    to share the following most requested information!!

Subject: 

As requested by so many of our visitors we have decided to share
how we increased our profits by 239%. Not only did we increase our 
profits, but we also saved 20 hours a week doing our mailings and 
newsletter. (If you are involved in MLM this program was made for 
you.)

The software is called Mailloop. Not only is this one of the most
powerful programs of its kind. It is also the easiest to learn. You
can download FREE step-by-step video instructions with your Mailloop
program. These videos are done in Lotus ScreenCam 97. That means you
do not need any special software or plug-ins to view them. You can't 
afford to pass up this opportunity! 

It's an email extractor, mailbox processor, and best of all a 
Newsletter Server. Mailloop is what sent you this Newsletter. 

Best of all, it did it while I slept!!!

To begin saving time and increasing profits by as much as 239%
(as we did) click on the link below: 

       (Remember to bookmark it)

http://www.marketingtips.com/mailloop/t.x/3847/

We hope you are having as much fun with your internet 
marketing as we are!!   
                       
                    If not you need Mailloop!!!!!!!!!

ADDED BONUS:

To learn how to make $150,000.00+ with your Website visit:

http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/3847/

Next to putting our business on the internet, investing in these
programs were the best decisions we ever made!!!!!

Good Luck and Best Wishes!! 

Jab Informational Services

P.S.  If you would no longer like to receive this Newsletter, or other
      Free Information and give-aways. Please reply to this email with 
      "remove" typed in subject header.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].