Subject: FVWM: Focus question

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:09:32 -0500

I know if I have a key bound to Next [<some window>] Focus it will give
the window I specify Focus and leave the cursor in whatever window I was
in.My question is is there a way to give focus back to the window with
the cursor in it?

-- 
--- There are two kinds of knowledge, you either know the answer or
			you know where to find it
		      -Kane, Johnson, and anonymous
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:41:13 +0000

> in.My question is is there a way to give focus back to the window with

You must be using SloppyFocus/MouseFocus.  If you have a menu bound to a
key that always works you can hit that, then Escape. The pointer should
be returned and the focus changed back. Alternatively try this:

Mouse 2 A	M	NOP

It uses up alt-btn2 to do nothing but it does change focus.

Cheers,
Tim.