Subject: FVWM: Help on config...

From: -iRONFiST- <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 19:09:55 +0200 (EET)

Hey there!
Is there a way to make a program (in this case realplayer) start sticky 
and iconified... I like to get it to follow me around and get 
deiconified on the page/desk I'm currently on so that I conveniently can 
change volume/clip etc etc.

I checked out the FAQ but my eyes are so tired of staring the monitor all 
day so I couldn't find it x-P

Anyway, if someone can help me I'd really appreciate it...

-iRONFiST-

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: awol <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 05:17:20 -0600

> change volume/clip etc etc.

Sure! Just put --->  Style "rvplayer"  StartsIconic, StickyIcon
into a line in your .fvwm2rc file.

> Anyway, if someone can help me I'd really appreciate it...

Or you could always get fxvolume for a separate volume control slider.
I've got it at my site on http://dove.mtx.net.au/~awol/fvwm2
While you're at it, my configuration package there has the volume control
built into the main button bar. Follows you wherever you go!  :)

awol

--
[email-masked] or...http://awol.mtx.net.au
but usually on EFNET IRC.... but I'm pretty much awol there as well...
awol shrugs...."If all you've got is a hammer, everything looks like a nail."