Subject: FVWM: Fwd: FVWM who do I talk to.

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:05:18 +0100

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:13:13 +0000
Subject: [Fwd: FVWM  who do I talk to.]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Dominik,  I looked at the archive of fvwm and thought you might be able
to help me.

Tom Watson.

Subject: FVWM  who do I talk to.
Sender: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Content-Type: multipart/Mixed; boundary="openmail-part-0bb2a9b5-00000002"

I've done linux for years.  I found that the fvwm2 was a pain with what
I call the dumb 95 bar at the bottom that wasted screen area.  So I've
used the original fvwm that uses a .fvwmrc  It seems that the original
fvwm has no official web page as the official FVWM web page is fvwm2.  I
tried using fvwm2 and could not figure out how to get rid of the tribute
to Microsoft 95 bar at the bottom of my screen.  Also I like to use 10
1x1 desktops so I can label each and swallow into the botton bar.  I've
tried editing a fvwm2rc and did not have much luck.

This will show you how I configure fvwm and has a link to my fvwmrc.
http://home.earthlink.net/~nostaw/pooter
Anyway could you point me to someone who knows...

Thanx Tom Watson

----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].