Subject: FVWM: startbutton

From: Andre De Boer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 16:41:47 +0000

Hello,

When i press the startbutton in the FvwmTaskBar the button stays
pressed.
What can i do to solve this.

Thanks for the answer,
Andre de Boer
b²+m…ê~'"jQUXÌn– y«TD¸m¶Ÿÿ~ü&™«aº»ôèº{.nÇ+‰·Ÿ®‰…éb²ÛÛ§²æìr¸›yûðš)í…æèw*jg¬±¨¶‰šŽŠÝ¢j!¥Ë¡yÛ“¢·©¢»i®†åzk,zwfj)m¡ûðšŒ'z¸irè^v

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:54:11 -0500

> What can i do to solve this.

You should tell us the fvwm release, and send us your config lines
for FvwmTaskBar and the menu that you expect the start button to
popup.

Reply to the list, not me.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].