Subject: Re: FVWM: Misc Problems

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 22:10:58 -0500 (EST)

Tak <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I used to be able to re-arrange my desktop "off-screen"...
> I miss this feature. ;)

	So did I. It wasn't intentional. It's been fixed in 2.1.11,
which was uploaded today.

- Bob

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Sam Krishnabhat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 19:50:25 -0800 (PST)

Bob Woodside sez...
> which was uploaded today.

I recently downloaded and built fvwm 2.1.10. Now how do I download
only the changes in 2.1.11 so that I can only build the changes.

Can you provide a incremental gzip file on the web ?
-sam

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 02 Feb 1999 23:21:14 -0500

%% Sam Krishnabhat <[email-masked]> writes:

  sk> I recently downloaded and built fvwm 2.1.10. Now how do I download
  sk> only the changes in 2.1.11 so that I can only build the changes.

  sk> Can you provide a incremental gzip file on the web ?

If someone wants to volunteer to do this, that's fine, but I don't think
we'll be doing it normally.

The tar.gz file is only a bit over 1M, it's not that bad to just get a
whole new copy.

If you want incremental updates you can get them using the anonymous CVS
server; that will let you download the latest changes or a labeled
version by only updating or patching existing files.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].