Subject: FVWM: Help with FvwmEvent

From: Neil Bird <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 09:29:57 +0000

I'm afraid I've read the FvwmEvent manual a couple of times now, and not
really come away any the wiser.

  I'm trying to do something that was mentioned a while back: set focus
onto Netscape popups (called '*popup'). I *had* done this with:

*FvwmEventCmd NewWindowFunc
*FvwmEvent    add_window NewWindowFunc

  and:

AddToFunc NewWindowFunc  \
   "I" Next (*_popup)       WarpToWindow 50 33

  This was fine, until I had to keep a popup up for a bit. Then the next
time I opened /another/ window .... well, I think you can guess!

  I tried:

AddToFunc NewWindowFunc  \
   "I" Current (*_popup)       WarpToWindow 50 33

  but it doesn't work. I tried 'Next ($w *_popup)' too.

  Does FvwmEvent have any way pf passing in window IDs to its commands?
Any ideas?

-- 
========================- http://www.rrds.co.uk/ -======================
 Neil Bird                   |   This is who we are     The time is near
                             |        There are 332 days remaining
 mailto:[email-masked] |                           [ T-125 days! ]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].