Subject: FVWM: gcc

From: paul kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 16:57:30 -0800 (PST)

i'm trying to compile fvwm-2.0.45 and i'm trying to follow the
instructions in the INSTALL file...but when i uncomment the lines that
force gcc to be used...gcc just flies through the compiles without
creating any object files...any ideas? ... the lines in the Fvwm.tmpl file
are

 * To force a certain compiler and/or flags to be used to compile Fvwm.
 * Commonly used to force gcc to be used instead of your normal compiler
 * and/or flags that Imake would use.  If your Imake setup is ok, you
 * shouldn't need to set these.

***************************************************************************/
#define FvwmCompiler gcc 
#define FvwmCompilerFlags -g -Wall 

gcc worked fine for a compile of a different program...

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].