Subject: FVWM: Re: xsetroot -cursor_name

From: awol <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 02:04:46 -0600

Bob Woodside wrote:

>         Changing the root window cursor is really external to FVWM.
> You can do it with xsetroot. Here's an example snipped from my
> .fvwm2rc (the cursor names are found in cursorfont.h, wherever fine
> X headers are sold):

And  Alan D. Guisewite wrote....

    I'm running Fvwm2.0.46 here.

    You've probably got xsetroot on your machine - I've added a cursor
reset and background color reset command to my root window menu:

etc......
D'uh! How silly of me! Of course!

Many thanks!  :)

Alex

--
[email-masked] or...http://awol.mtx.net.au
but usually on EFNET IRC.... but I'm pretty much awol there as well...
awol shrugs...."If all you've got is a hammer, everything looks like a nail."

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].