Subject: Re: FVWM: MenuStyles

From: Paul Mc Auley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 08:48:36 +0000

On Tue, 5 Jan 1999 08:31:46 +0100 Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>  wrote:
| On Sun, Jan 03, 1999 at 12:44:29PM +0000, [email-masked] wrote:

| > and the menu is titled "[email-masked]@" instead of having the 
| > pixmap down the side.

| I'd bet the build/installation failed somewhere. Try rebuilding
| fvwm in a clean directory. Watch closely what configure says.
| Probably configure didn't find your xpm library. You may have
| to specify this by hand. After installing make sure the right
| executables are first in your PATH.

Maybe, but the indications are otherwise, if I use Utilities%linux-menu.xpm% 
the xpm _does_ appear (as an icon on the title).
	Paul.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 11:45:47 +0100

> the xpm _does_ appear (as an icon on the title).

After looking thorugh the code I'd say the @...@ has to be applied
to the menu name, not the title:

  AddToMenu [email-masked]@ "Utilities" Title

Did you have any success with Set/ChangeMenuStyle ?

Bye

Dominik

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]