Subject: FVWM: Initial icon placement

From: Robert Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 11:27:02 -0500

Does anyone know how to force an icon (in my case netscape mail messanger)
to a specific corner of the window upon startup of fvwm? No matter what I
do, it keeps putting it with my other icons in the IconBox. I'd like to
put it next to my clock and performance meters in the upper corner of the
window. We're not using v2.x here yet (we're running 1.24r), so that may
be the problem, I dunno. Any ideas?

Bob
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 11:42:46 -0500

> be the problem, I dunno. Any ideas?

I am using fvwm2, but this non-fvwm set of XResources does the job for
me:

Netscape*IconX: 20
Netscape*IconY: 20

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].