Subject: FVWM: How to make the border doing "resize" and not "move"

From: Yossi Itzkovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 10:15:55 +0200 (IST)

Hi,

In mwm, when I press upper border (the top one), I get "resize" (as pressing the
corners).  
How to make Fvwm2 to act the same ?

Thanks,

Yossi 

----------------------------------
E-Mail: [email-masked]
Date: 10-Jan-99

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kent Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 01:17:00 -0800

On Sun, Jan 10, 1999 at 10:15:55AM +0200, Yossi Itzkovich wrote:
+----------
| In mwm, when I press upper border (the top one), I get "resize"
| (as pressing the corners).  How to make Fvwm2 to act the same ?
+----------

Bind the resize builtin to both the Frame (corners) and the Sides
by putting a line like this in your .fvwm2rc.

Mouse 0 FS A Resize

This binds any mouse button (with any modifier keys pressed) in
the frame or sides to the resize action.

- Kent