Subject: FVWM: Can FvwmButtons swallow an iconified app?

From: "Eddy J. Gurney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:46:31 -0500

I'm trying to get FvwmButtons (under fvwm-2.0.46) to swallow "xmoontool
-iconic" (which shows the phase of the moon as a 64x64 pixel image).
Unfortuantely, I can't get FvwmButtons to swallow the iconified version;
it just opens as an icon. As soon as I uniconify it, FvwmButtons sucks
it up (but because it is uniconified at this point, it is useless to have
in my button bar.)

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Eddy
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 00:23:17 +0100

> Any thoughts or suggestions?

No, that doesn't work at the moment. Anyone who wants to create
a patch for this is welcome.

Bye

Dominik

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]