Subject: RE: FVWM: Permissions error...

From: "Nagle, Adrian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 12:05:54 -0700

Thanks for everyone's help thus far for my fouled up X install.  I was
hoping for a simple solution, but it seems I messed things up pretty badly.
As for the permissions being correct after an installation, all of my X
executables were only root accessible, and could not be run from user
accounts.  Thus I started playing with chmod.  After many chmod's, I decided
to do it all at once which was a bad idea.

I'll re-install again and take my problems else where if I have them as
someone pointed out, this mail list is for fvwm discussion.

Thanks again for everyone's help.

Adrian
-- 
Adrian Nagle             Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
Thermal Engineer                               P.O. Box 1062
TEL: 303-939-6518                    Boulder, CO  80306-1062
FAX: 303-939-5166               http://www.ballaerospace.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].