Subject: Re: FVWM: Sticky problem

From: "A. van Werven" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 18:57:28 +0100 (MET)

> window won't unstick...
> the little workspace window stays on top.
> Any hints about how to hide it?

If you can set things sticky and staysontop (as part of a style)
there are also counterparts that do the reverse.
So, looking in the man page, I find Slippery and StaysPut
as opposites of Sticky and StaysOnTop.

Add these to the style of your FvwmPager (I guess that's the
window you're talking about).

Maybe this behaviour is caused by a global setting of Sticky and
StaysOnTop for Fvwm* windows.
So, it's important to define the FvwmPager style AFTER (below)
the style for Fvwm*, because otherwise it'll be overridden nicely.

Hope this helps.

-- 

A. van Werven
Dept. of Computer Science, Leiden University, The Netherlands
E-mail: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~avwerven

"Karate no jugyo wa issho de aru" - Karate training is a lifetime.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].