Subject: FVWM: installing on Sun

From: paul kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 12:03:54 -0800

how the heck do i compile this thing...is doesn't seem to have an X11
directory
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 15:30:46 -0500

> how the heck do i compile this thing...is doesn't seem to have an X11

This thing?

If this  thing is some release of  fvwm,  after you have  unpacked the
distribution I think you  will find a file in  the top level directory
with some instructions.

Always tell us the release.  It makes a difference.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].