Subject: FVWM: Fixed! [was: FvwmCommandS still won't work

From: Zack Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 15:39:19 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999, Dan Espen wrote:

> I  can confirm  that   starting a  second  "FvwmCommandS"  under 2.1.7
> produces the "dead pipe" message.  (Of course, I don't consider this
> to be a bug, only one copy should be needed.)  All we need now is for
> Zack to confirm that this is what was happening...

I can't confirm it, but I can say that the problem has been fixed as of this
morning. I reinstalled Debian Slink and recompiled 2.1.5, and the problem
went away. I believe a lot of broken installations of 2.1.5 and/or 2.0.??
were interfering with each other. Serves me right for not being lazy enough.

Zack

p.s.: sorry if Dan got this twice. pushed the wrong button.

28

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].