Subject: FVWM: What's the fix for bug #9

From: [email-masked] (Russell Suter )
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 07:42:48 -0700

Hello,

Sorry for the intrusion into your mailing list but I thought it stupid
to submit a new bug when one exists.  I'm experiencing the exact problem
described in bug #9 in the "duplicate" list of bugs.  I'm running 
fvwm2-2.0.46 as configured with "AnotherLevel" from RedHat 5.1
distribution.
Is there a patch/new version which fixes this?

Please email me directly since I'm not part of this mailing list (nor do
I want to be -- I'm on enough mailing lists). 

TIA

PS: Don't bother flaming.  I know!  I know!  I know!

End of mailing list noise.

--
Russ
____________________________________ ___________________________________
Though my eyes could see            | Russell Suter
 I still was a blind man.           |    Voice : (303) 858-0085 x1262
  Though my mind could think        |      Fax : (303) 858-4004
   I still was a mad man.           | Internet : [email-masked]
____________________________________|___________________________________

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 27 Jan 1999 10:13:29 -0500

%% [email-masked] (Russell Suter ) writes:

  rs> Is there a patch/new version which fixes this?

It's fixed in the latest betas.  See the FVWM web page for info on
retrieving this version.

Note it's a beta, so while it doesn't have this problem it might well
have other problems...

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:02:41 +0100

> It's fixed in the latest betas.  See the FVWM web page for info on

No, I'm not sure this is really fixed. We did some work on
the signal handlers that *may* have fixed it but maybe not.
The reason why this is in duplicates is that it was already
reported under another title. Unfortunately I entered this
report in the first days of Jitterbug where we were not
sure how to work with it so there is no reference of *which*
bug it's a duplicate. I'd start looking in 'confirmed'.

Bye

Dominik

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]