Subject: FVWM: WindowList and MenuStyle&friends

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 09:16:46 -0500

(fvwm 2.1.5)

I'm using SetMenuStyle and ChangeMenuStyle to customize the appearance
of my menus.  Is there any way to make these customizations apply to
the builtin WindowList as well ?  The MenuStyle command appears to
affect the coloring, font, etc. of the WindowList, but it does not
have the option that allows to do things make the background be a
pixmap like SetMenuStyle does.  I can't get ChangeMenuStyle to affect
the WindowList.  Is there any way to make the builtin WindowList be
backed by a pixmap ?

toby

--
Toby Chappell                                      Georgia State Univ.
Systems Programmer IV                                 Atlanta, Georgia 
[email-masked]                                       (404) 651-2639

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:22:17 +0100

> the WindowList.  Is there any way to make the builtin WindowList be

The WindowList always uses the default MenuStyle. If you give
that one the background pixmap WindowList will get it too.
Unfortunately you can't use ChangeMenuStyle on the WindowList

Bye

Dominik

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].