Subject: FVWM: Scroll Speed, screensaver

From: Don Werder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:26:40 -0500

All the windows in all my X window managers scroll too slow. I put,
xset m 8 1, in my
.xinitrc file, as someone told me to speed-up the scrolling , but this
did not work. What
else can I do to make the windows scroll faster.

How do I get a screensaver to turn on after a specified amout of time? I
can only start a
screensaver from the menu.

Don Werder
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Robert Woodworth <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:28:13 -0700

If you are using xlock for a screensaver look for a program called
xautolock

or look for a program called xscreensaver and set  
xscreensaver*timeout: <minutes>   in your .Xdefaults
and run xscreensaver at start.  (.xinitrc or whatever your startup is)