Subject: Re: FVWM: New function, Replace

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 01 Jan 1999 23:48:06 -0500

Whether or not this goes in for 2.2, I would prefer a different name.  I
see "replace" (replace this window with something else) when you appear
to mean "re-place" (re-do the placement of the window).

PS. You should really send patches and enhancements to the fvwm-workers
    list; that's where the developers hang out...

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 07:15:22 +0100

On Fri, Jan 01, 1999 at 11:48:06PM -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
> Whether or not this goes in for 2.2, ...

It won't. There will be no more new features in 2.2,
only bugfixes.

Bye

Dominik

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].