Subject: FVWM: Can you 'protect' an are of the screen??

From: Chris Varner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:52:53 -0500

Hi all,

 I need to put a banner which cannot be buried or moved on the top of my
screen. Auto-raising doesn't quite fit the bill -- having a window 
partially obscured by the banner is *very* annoying. Essentially, I'd
like
to be able to tell FVWM to reposition any window which tries to overlap
my banner.

 Is there any builtin way to do this, or do I need to write a module or
use FvwmCommand &  a script?? Thanks in advance!

  -c

-- 
===========================================================================
Chris Varner             | "I always wanted to be somebody, but I should 
[email-masked]|   have been more specific..."
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].