Subject: Re: FVWM: Problems with fvwm2.1.2

From: [email-masked] (Fabien Villard)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 17:25:07 +0200

>Its  not clear to me how   your question relates  to  the problem with
>FvwmTaskBar which currently seems to get confused by "read" commands.
	Sorry, it's probably due to my poor english.
	It was related to the way other modules than FvwmTaskBar work.

>Most (all?)  of the older  modules need a  restart to be reconfigured.
	Ok, that is what I wanted to be sure. Thanks.

>There is work  underway   to "fix" that.    FvwmAnimate (when   it  is
>released) will demonstrate that.
	This behavior is not a problem for me, provided that all the modules 
work the same way.
	BTW, is there a lot of trafic on the workers list ?
	Fab.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].