Subject: FVWM: fvwm 2.1.45, problem with PixmapPath, Help

From: Igor Vaysenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:47:02 +0200

Hi!

I've just installed fvwm 2.1.5 on solaris and all my pixmaps disappiared
:(

in the .fvwm2rc was:

ModulePath /proj20/GNU/sparc-solaris-2/fvwm2/libexec/fvwm/2.1.5
 
###PixmapPath
/proj20/Utils/Xpower_tools/include/X11/pixmaps:/proj20/GNU/fvwm_ic
ons:/proj20/GNU/fvwm_icons/mini_icons:/proj20/GNU/build/pixmaps
IconPath
/proj20/GNU/fvwm_icons:/proj20/X11R5/lib/icons:/usr/include/X11/bitmaps
/:/proj20/GNU/fvwm_icons/mini_icons/

and error msg
pegasus:~>rsh bahus -n /proj20/GNU/sparc-solaris-2/fvwm2/bin/fvwm2
SunOS bahus 5.5.1 Generic_103640-01 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-2
[FVWM][Echo]:  ".fvwm2rc started ..."
[FVWM][Echo]:  ".fvwm2rc win95 Decor definitions ..."
[FVWM][ReadButtonFace]: <<ERROR>> couldn't load pixmap
win95-close-full.xpm
[FVWM][ReadButtonFace]: <<ERROR>> couldn't load pixmap
win95-maximize-full.xpm
[FVWM][ReadButtonFace]: <<ERROR>> couldn't load pixmap
win95-minimize-full.xpm
[FVWM][Echo]:  ".fvwm2rc XTerm Decor definitions ..."

...

HELP!

-- 
_____________________________________________________________________

 Igor Vaysenberg                        Motorola Israel Ltd.          
   phone: +972-3-565-9849               Cellular Software Engineering 
     fax: +972-3-565-8424               16 Kremenetski St.             
  e-mail: [email-masked]     Tel-Aviv 67899, Israel
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Fabien Villard)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:14:53 +0100

Well configure works fine for me. Between 2.1.4 and 2.1.5 I upgraded 
from Debian 1.3.1 to 2.0 and in the process the xpm libraries were uninstalled, 
don't know why. So I reinstalled the libc6 compatible one and now it's ok.
	Excuse me for the trouble.
	Fab.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].