Subject: FVWM: non-existence of C++ causes configure to fail

From: Noel Yap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 10:32:07 -0500

I'm trying to build fvwm-2.1.5 but I don't have a C++ compiler, is a C++
compiler necessary to build it?

Thanks,
Noel

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 14:02:56 -0500

> compiler necessary to build it?

No.  There are some things in the extras directory that need C++.
Do "./configure --help" to see how to skip them.

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].