Subject: FVWM: I hate to ask but...

From: "Kim, Robert W." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 12:01:56 -0800

I'm sure this questions has been asked but I couldn't find it in fvwm
archive or comp.linux* dejaNews.

How can I click anywhere in the windows to raise without a modifier (like in
mwm or MS windows)?  

I just started using fvwm1 on my Linux pc machine.  For some reason mouse
movement isn't very smooth compared to SGI, Sun, or MS Windows pc machines?
I guess that's X Windows problem.

Thanks for your help.

----------------------------------------------------
 Robert W. Kim
 Northrop-Grumman, Marine Division
 e-mail: [email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jim Nicholson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 09:23:46 -0500 (EST)

under 2.1.4, you can do this with

GlobalOpts MouseFocusClickRaises

in .fvwm2rc.