Subject: FVWM: How to set the icon width?

From: Yossi Itzkovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 06:15:14 +0200 (IST)

Hi,

I do I set the icon+label width ?

Can I have different values for differnt icons/applications?

Can I have different values for the label and the pixmap itself ?

Thanks,

Yossi

----------------------------------
E-Mail: [email-masked]
Date: 24-Dec-98

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 08:51:15 -0500

> Can I have different values for the label and the pixmap itself ?

The icon label width is the same as the icon's width.
Currently the icons are not clipped to any size, they display at
their built-in size.  There has been some discussion about changing
this.

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].