Subject: FVWM: Old icon patch?

From: Ives Aerts <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 12:07:16 +0100

I just upgraded to 2.1.4 and I miss an old patch that I really liked.
It makes all icons rectangular boxes in which the specified xpm is
drawn (instead of transparant icons). Much like AfterStep and
WindowMaker as a matter of fact.

Does anyone know where I can find this patch? Will it still work with
2.1.4?

Thanks in advance,
-Ives
______________________________________________________________________
Ives Aerts (R&D Software engineer)           Sony DNSE-Brussels
[email-masked]                       St.Stevens Woluwestr. 55
                                             B-1130 Brussels, Belgium
`A moose once bit my sister'                 PHONE : +32 2 724 86 11
                 (M.Python - The Holy Grail) FAX   : +32 2 724 86 88
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].