Subject: FVWM: ColormapFocus problem

From: "Colin J. Wynne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 11:37:21 -0500 (EST)

For some reason, when fvwm2 (v2.0.46) parses my .fvwm2rc file and
finds the line

    ColormapFocus   FollowsFocus

it produces the following error:

    [FVWM][SetColormapFocus]: <<ERROR>> ColormapFocus requires 1 arg:
    FollowsFocus or FollowsMouse
  
And yet, when I cut and paste that same line into an FvwmConsole, it
sets the color focus correctly without complaint.

Any ideas?

CJW

--
**********************************************************************
    /\        Colin J. Wynne            Johns Hopkins University
   (())                              Dep't of Mathematical Sciences
  /____\   ``Lunatic-at-Large''        E-Mail: [email-masked]
 /______\   
/________\ ``Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men
             dread it.''                        ---George Bernard Shaw
**********************************************************************
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 17:49:38 +0100

> sets the color focus correctly without complaint.

There must be *exactly* one space between ColormapFocus and
FollowsFocus. This will be fixed in the next release though.

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].