Subject: FVWM: AIX Build

From: "Niemeyer, Karen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 11:24:14 -0600

I'm trying to build fvwm 2.0.46 on AIX 4.2.0. Have you tried this? I'm
missing an include file called /usr/include/sys/stdsyms.h. This file exists
on HP, but not on my AIX system. Do you have any ideas about what I might be
doing wrong?

Karen

============================================
Karen Niemeyer
Hilco Technologies
Manager, Customer Service

[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 12:43:56 -0500 (EST)

> on HP, but not on my AIX system. Do you have any ideas about what I might be

I've had problems w/ missing include files/filesets w/ my AIX 
installation.  You might want to try 

http://service.software.ibm.com/cgi-bin/support/rs6000.support/downloads

to see if you can get the files that you need.

Greg

___________________________________________________________
Gregory Wawro              [email-masked]   
Visiting Scholar           phone:  617/496-2422 
Department of Government   fax:    617/495-0438 
Littauer Center            http://www.columbia.edu/~gjw10/ 
Harvard University                                     
Cambridge, MA 02138                                   
___________________________________________________________