Subject: FVWM: Real titlebars on menus

From: Adam L Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:12:22 +0000

Does anyone know of a patch to put normal window titlebars on fvwm2 menus?
Maybe I am being a bit perfectionistic about this, but it would be nice if I
could get the menus to fit in with everything else a bit more.

And while I'm asking silly questions, anyone know how to make the menus
appear "flat"? The whole threedy thing is so 1995.

I'm using 2.1.0, in case that matters.

-- 
Adam Rice -- [email-masked] -- Blackburn, Lancashire, England
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:40:41 +0100

> could get the menus to fit in with everything else a bit more.

I don't think there is such a patch. If it were I'd certainly know
of it since I've rewritten large parts of the menu code (speaking of
2.1.0 of course).

> appear "flat"? The whole threedy thing is so 1995.

Not possible either (at least for now).

Bye

Dominik
-- 
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/14-4596, fax: 07031/14-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].