Subject: FVWM: fvwm95 - cursor change

From: Debi Greve <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 10:05:57 -0500

I didn't know if I could post a question concerning fvwm95 -- but I
couldn't find a mailing list for the '95' flavor . . .

I am using fvwm95 on Linux.  I would like the cursor to change to either
an hourglass or watch while a program is loading.  I have impatient
users that think just because the cursor doesn't change, the program
isn't coming.  They click and click . . . . and then they wonder why
they have 5 sessions of the same program and netscape lock files !!!

Is there a way ???

Thanks,

Debi Greve
Sys Adm.
Hamilton County Prosecutor's Office
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].