Subject: FVWM: Exiting fvwm: command line options

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 22:13:16 -0330 (NST)

Hello,

Is there any way that I can exit the Fvwm2 window manager with a command, for
example by invoking it from a shell script?

Thanks,

Neil

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "A. van Werven" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:54:37 +0100 (MET)

> example by invoking it from a shell script?

Add a line doing whatever you want right below the line that starts fvwm2,
usually xinitrc, startx or something.

Hth,

-- 

A. van Werven
Dept. of Computer Science, Leiden University, The Netherlands
E-mail: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~avwerven

Life would be easier if I had the source code.