Subject: FVWM: (another?) bug in fvwm

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 18:02:27 -0330 (NST)

Hello,

I have the evrsion of Fvwm that came with Red Hat 5.1 installed, version 
2.0.46 I think.

I have 2 xterms open. I did not fiddle around with my .fvwmrc file.
I left myself logged in and left the room. When I came back I realized
that xterm responded to mouse clicks (I guess that's really GPM) and
Fwm responded to mouse focus: I can move the pointer and the color of
window framse changes. however I cannot raise and move windows any more 
by clicking on the frames.

I think this is a bug in Fvwm. What else could it be? It has happened to
me before (except that before the mouse pointer didn't even move).
Most of the time, I had netscape running when everything froze, but this 
time everything works except for window operations.

Strange eh?

I guess I'll just have to hit CTRL-ALT-DEL and reboot.

Best Regards,

Neil
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].