Subject: FVWM: FvwmIconMan problems

From: Kaarthik Sivakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 21:27:03 -0500

Hi

I am having problems with FvwmIconMan. None of the actions that I specify for 
FvwmIconMan seems to work. All that happens on a mouse click is Iconify, 
irrespective of which button is clicked. I even tried the same configuration 
for FvwmIconMan as in the manual page on http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm, but still 
had the same problems. Then all of a sudden, I get a bunch of errors on my 
screen (yuk!!) about not finding the command gotobutton and all the other 
commands for FvwmIconMan. What am I missing here?

The config for FvwmIconMan is the same as on the web page, so if the web page 
is not right or there have been some changes, could someone point me in the 
right direction. fvwm2 -version gives me

[FVWM][main]:  Fvwm Version 2.0.45 compiled on Jul  8 1997 at 07:46:30

If my version is not right, please inform me about that too so I can inform 
the sysadmin.

Thanx a lot in advance. I really appreciate any help in using this brilliant 
WM.

Kaarthik
-- 
Our lives are not Markov chains, our troubles are not memoryless processes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dept of CIS             	Phone: 	302-831-8704
University of Delaware  	Email: 	[email-masked]
Newark, DE-19716        		[email-masked]
USA                     	WWW:	http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~sivakuma
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].