Subject: FVWM: new dev, fvwm2.0.46

From: Mohsin_Ahmed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 17:25:09 +0530

Hi, Recently I switched to linux redhat  5.1 and fvwm (from
MS-NT4). I downloaded  rebuilt  fvwm2 and found  new [Alt-tab]
more different than in 5.1. I have a couple of questions.

I looked at fvwm:builtin.c:NextFunc() but couldn't get it to
wrap back to first window in  taskbar; why is circulate() so
complicated - any doc will be helpful.

Another  thing  I wanted to try  was  autoraise a window, (I
don't like clicking mouse at all),  by moving the mouse over
in the taskbar. I couldn't find any references to 'Ballons'.
Ballons work and are listed in my .fvwm2rc.

Also, gnu emacs came with emacs.xbm, using xv, I converted
it into emacs.xpm, yet it won't show up on the taskbar.

So how do I see all the debug/error messages? How do I run
fvwm2 under a debugger? 

Any help/pointer/docs will be appreciated. 

thanks,

Mohsin.
mailto:[email-masked]
in India, where the sun is.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].