Subject: FVWM: Left+Control+Mod3 bug (?) in fvwm2_2.0.46-BETA-3.deb

From: "S. Morningthunder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 16:55:18 -0600 (CST)

Using the following .fvwm2rc configuration, all the keys perform as 
expected except for the Left Arrow.  No leftward motion whatsoever 
from anywhere is possible. ???

Key Left   A   C3   CursorMove -10 +0 
Key Right  A   C3   CursorMove +10 +0 
Key Up	   A   C3   CursorMove +0 -10 
Key Down   A   C3   CursorMove +0 +10 

They all function correctly with just the 3 modifier, or just the C
modifier, of if I use SC instead of C3.  And, it remains broken if I
put the Key Right configuration above the Key Left, for example.  The
3 represents a Mode_switch placed at the Caps_Lock key, in attempt to
replicate in Xfree86 the GNU/linux Hypermap.m4 keyboard configuration.
Interesting possibilities there are, such a big and normally underused 
key that Caps_lock!

System is GNU/Linux i586 2.0.36, Xfree86 version 3.3.2.3a-7.deb, S3 
server.

-- 
A wall of infinite dimension stands before the course of human evolution. 
It is the finitude of the earth and its resources.

Steve Morningthunder

Instituto de Física, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].