Subject: FVWM: Install problem

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 13:10:07 EST

Hi,

I have installed a fresh copy of FVWM2.  It doesn't recognize some of the
commands in my .fvwm2rc file.  The unrecognized commands are:

    AddTitleStyle
    BorderStyle
    MiniIcon in the Style command

Any idea what is wrong?

Thanks,

- Alan

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Adam L Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:06:23 +0000

>     MiniIcon in the Style command

Was it a binary package of fvwm2 you installed? fvwm2 has the option to omit
many features at compile time, to save space. I have heard that the stock
RedHat fvwm2 has had feature trimming that could cause these errors. I am
afraid your only recourse is either to install a full-featured fvwm2 or stop
using those features.

-- 
Adam Rice -- [email-masked] -- Blackburn, Lancashire, England