Subject: FVWM: question on Y2k stuff (read: crap)

From: Sri Ramkrishna <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 13:51:09 -0700

This is probably a no brainer.  But fvwm doesn't have anything in it that
uses th XX year format does it that might cause it to have problems later?
I don't think I saw any date code in it, but just in case I missed something
like the modules or good step that might cause something to fail?  I know
it's a pain unfortunately when you got people depending on the environment
to be stable, a window manager is probably something that needs close 
watching.

	regards,
	sri

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= 
Sriram Ramkrishna          |  Intel Corporation
Unix System Adminstrator   |  MD-6 Division, Technical Support
phone: 503-642-0690        |  email: [email-masked]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].