Subject: FVWM: controlling the mouse with the keyboard

From: Alan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 12:32:25 -0500

I'm using Fvwm Version 1.24r and XFree86 3.3.1. I have successfully enabled
MouseKeys (part of the X Keyboard Extension) (including button clicks via the
keyboard) using info found at ftp://ftp.x.org/contrib/faqs/FAQ.  

I'm having two problems:

1) Mouse motion is slow --- 1 pixel per key repeat. Therefore, could someone
please point me toward documentation on configuring MouseKeys from the  X
Keyboard (XKB) Extension? (I apologize that this is not really an fvwm issue,
but I'm guessing some of you out there might know and I'd appreciate your
indulgence.)  

2) After enabling Mousekeys, some of my fvwm configurations seem to get messed
up. In particular, I have 

Mouse 1         W       M       RaiseLower

in my .fvwmrc, which lowers windows by meta-clicking anywhere in the
window. Restarting fvwm doesn't seem to do the trick. Neither does disabling
MouseKeys. Any suggestions/fixes?

Thanks very much.
Alan
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].