Subject: FVWM: Console Window for HP (10.20 CDE)

From: "Michael Horbovetz" <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Oct 1998 10:15 EDT

i use to use fvwm-2.0.38 on my HP workstation (9.0.5).  my InitFunction
did not start up a console window but i did have one.  i'm assuming that
fvwm started a console window automatically.

my HP has been upgraded to 10.20 and i downloaded fvwm-2.0.46.  i no
longer get the console window.  has this feature been taken out?  or
is my assumption incorrect?

i have opened an xterm -C but i do not receive console output in this
window for some odd reason.

can someone suggest anything to help?  either with fvwm or the HP
workstation OS.

thanks,
mike

-------------------------------------------
Michael D Horbovetz     [email-masked]
Northern Telecom        Richardson, Tx.
(972) 685-8924
Disclaimer: My opinions are my own.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].