Subject: FVWM: nice feature request: menus

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 21:07:25 -0230 (NDT)

Hello,

I would like the following feature/behavior to be implemented in Fvwm:

I click with a mouse button in the root window, a menu pops up 
and moves with the mouse while on top of everything until I
release the mouse button. When I release the mouse button the menu sticks
to the top of the window and I can then select the appropriate entry by
choosing it and clicking on it.
With this behavior, it is OK if menus are initially popped up slightly
out of the viewport, and do not automatically move the mouse pointer
when invoked with a click.

I think this would be a nice feature as it would give menus some of 
the flexibility that is given to windows.

Neil
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].