Subject: FVWM: Random crashes when loading FVWM...

From: "Nagle, Adrian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 12:58:55 -0700

Where is the default location for FVWM error messages?  I'm trying to figure
out why FVWM hangs during loading.  Perhaps there is some error that can
point me to the answer.

When FVWM hangs (at a completely blank screen) all I can do is power off the
computer.  This happens maybe 20% of the time.  I am wondering if it has
something to do with the graphics card hardware, but I wouldn't know how to
decide that that is the case.  I don't recall the exact model at the moment.

Adrian

-- 
Adrian Nagle             Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
Thermal Engineer                               P.O. Box 1062
TEL: 303-939-6518                    Boulder, CO  80306-1062
FAX: 303-939-5166               http://www.ballaerospace.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].