Subject: FVWM: CDE Look alikes

From: Steven Howe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 12:58:34 -0700

Hi,
My worksite is into Solaris/CDE. I'm looking to masqurade my SparcLinux
box. Is there a CDE-like configuration of fvwm2, and if so where can I
download it from.

Thanks
Steven Howe
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "'Daniel' Seng Kong Yek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 13:33:43 -0700 (PDT)

Try FvwmCDE!

http://www2.osk.3web.ne.jp/~heuy/ftp2/FvwmCDE.tar.gz
http://www2.osk.3web.ne.jp/~heuy/html3/fvwmCDE/index.shtml
http://www.linux.org.mx/gnome/shots.html
http://www2.osk.3web.ne.jp/~heuy/html3/index.shtml#fvwm
http://www2.osk.3web.ne.jp/~heuy/html3/fvwmCDE/files.shtml

-- 
Daniel Yek.