Subject: FVWM: ANDERSON COMPUTERS/TIDALWAVE GEARS UP FOR ACQUISITION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 00:00:06

COMPANY NEWS RELEASE

Fort Lauderdale, FL--Anderson Computers/Tidalwave trading under 
the stock ticker symbol (ACPT), announced today that they are 
very close to signing their first letter of intent as part of 
their nation wide acquisition program.

Anderson Computers beleives that the letter of intent should be 
finalized within the next couple of days. Upon signing of the 
letter of intent, ACPT will announce details of the acquisition. 
It is estimated that gross revenues will increase to over $3 
million for Anderson Computers/Tidalwave.

ACPT is aggressively seeking acquisitions within the computer 
industry and is prepared to continue acquiring profitable 
computer hardware companies.

"It is our goal to aggressively increase sales and assets each 
quarter through strategic acquisitions," stated President Leon 
Kline. "I believe these acquisitions will provide  a tremendous 
and substantial base for increasing shareholder value and adding 
to the bottom line for Anderson Computers/Tidalwave." 

_________________________________________________________________
SAFE HARBOR PROVISION:Neither the information nor any opinion 
expressed constitutes a solicitation for the purchase or sale of 
any securities.  Statements in this news release may contain 
forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of 
the U.S. Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities 
and Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the safe harbor 
created by those sections.  All statements, other than statements 
of historical fact, included in this release, including, without 
limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and 
objectives of ACPT are forward looking statements that involve 
risks and uncertainties.  There can be no assurance that such 
statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and 
future events could differ materially from those anticipated in 
such statements.   
 
If you no longer wish to receive this requested information 
please send a return e-mail.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. 

 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].