Subject: FVWM: FVWM.THEMES.ORG

From: John Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 20:54:51 -0700

Hey guys,
I haven't used this mailing list before, so I don't know if this will
work, but I am Cobalt over at themes.org, and I have started up
fvwm.themes.org.  I would like you all to send in your themes so that we
can get some FVWM themes up...
Thanks

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Toy Keeper <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:49:29 -0600

> can get some FVWM themes up...

Great site!

I'd like to volunteer the contents of my fvwm themes site, too...

  http://www.vis.colostate.edu/~scriven/fvwm.php3

The setup there allows multiple themes to coexist, so that the user can
select one from a menu and change the appearance without restarting
Fvwm.  The default behavior is to randomly pick a theme upon each X
login.  I'll be gradually incorporating the themes on fvwm.themes.org
into my own setup, as I find themes I like.  :)

However, the "themes" on my page do not include root-window images. 
Those are available on a separate page.  I have plans to incorporate
both together, but it'll take a little while.  (each theme will randomly
pick a background which matches its colors)

Just my $0.02, if you care to use it..

 _  _ _  _ ___ ___  -----------"Use the source, Luke!"---------
( \/ ( \/ (__ (__ ) | ~  Scott Scriven (Toy Keeper / XYZZ)    |
 \  / \  /  //  //  | mailto:[email-masked]           |
 /  \ / /  //_ //_  | mailto:[email-masked]         |
(_/\_(_/  (___(___) | http://www.vis.colostate.edu/~scriven/  |
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].