Subject: FVWM: sticky colors

From: Amy McGovern <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:42:57 -0400

Summary: How do I make sticky windows a different color in fvwm
2.0.46?

Full message:  
Hi all!  This probably is a FAQ but I have searched the web, the
archives, and all available sample files to no avail.  How do I make
sticky windows a different color in FVWM 2.0.46?  The sample 2.xx
files say I should use:

# sticky colors 
StickyColors    black/Maroon

But this does not work.  It says:
[FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> No such module 'StickyColors' in ModulePath '/exp/rcf/share/X11R5/fvwm2'

I tried: 

Style "*sticky*"    Color black/Maroon

But that also failed.  Is it possible to make the sticky windows a
different color in fvwm 2.xx?  Or am I just dreaming?  Thank you!!

-Amy, N3ZTY
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].