Subject: FVWM: a suggestion and a question

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 11:54:30 -0230 (NDT)

Suggestion:

It would be nice if FvwmButtons had an option that allowed buttons to stay
depressed for a certain amount of time (eg. 3 deciseconds) after the mouse
button was released after clicking on a button.
This option (say *FvwmButtonsDepressTime ) should be independent of ClickTime.
I find that right now, the default FvwmButtonsDepressTime is too quick for the 
buttons to feel like "real" buttons.
So no matter how long it takes an application to start, a button should stay
depressed for *FvwmButtonsDepressTime after it is clicked.

Hope you like my suggestion.

Question:

Say I open two windows with xterm and put these in Fvwm's InitFuction.
Can I have these windows maximized without having to use the geometry flag.
That way the windows would be maximized no matter what size monitor I use.

TIA,

Best Regards,

Neil
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].