Subject: FVWM: Stupid resize question

From: Michael Hucka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 19:50:49 GMT

I'm sorry to bother the whole list with this question, but neither the man
page nor the FAQ for 2.0.46 seem to answer this (at least after a basic
search):

Is there a way to disable the feature in the resize operation that requires
you to stretch a window bigger than its current size before you can make it
smaller?  (I'm running on a SunOS 4.1.4 system, in case that matters.)

This has been driving me nuts for a long time.

-- 
Mike Hucka  ---  [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 08:54:07 -0400 (EDT)

You probably don't have a HandleWidth defined you want something like

Style "*" HandleWidth <n>
where n is how wide in pixels the handles are if you look in the corner of
a window and slowly look up there should be a slight break in the border
if there isn't then you have no handles.  

Brad

-- 
--- There are two kinds of knowledge, you either know the answer or
			you know where to find it
		      -Kane, Johnson, and anonymous