Subject: FVWM: focus question

From: Chi-hsuan Lai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 14:48:31 -0500 (CDT)

Hi:
	I am not on the list yet so I am not sure if this question will
reach you. Anyway, my questions both are related to window focus: 

1. Is it possible to switch between two arbitrary windows using "Next
Focus" or "Prev FlipFocus"? I found out that the latter one only works
between windows next to each other in the window list order. Actually,
this is the default behavior of fvwm95. In fvwm95, "Prev Focus" switch
bewteen the window with previous focus.

2. Is it possbile to automatically put focus on one of the windows in the
same virtual screen when I destroy or close one window in that virtual
screen? The situation is like that I have open a lot of netscape windows
and when I view them one by one and close the one I just finished reading,
the window focus usually will not be put on any of the remaining windows
on the same virtual desktop, which requires an extra mouse click to get
one of the window into focus.

Thank you for your patience and help.

Lai

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Chi-hsuan Lai, Dept of Physics * e-mail: [email-masked]!       |

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].