Subject: FVWM: hiding things from pages

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 14:28:52 -0230 (NDT)

Hello,

I would like to hide things from the FvwmPager in a similar manner in which
one hides things from FvwmWinList with the (? WindowSkip ?) Style option.
Objects falling into this category wold be sicky clocks and the buttonbox 
module I have checked the FvwmPager man pages but found nothing there.
Does anyon know of a solution. If this feature has not ye been implemened then 
it would certainly be a nice add-on.

Neil
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].