Subject: FVWM: Button-Bar on top

From: [email-masked] (Michael Hughes)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:49:55 -0500 (CDT)

How do I keep the Button-Bar on top all the time?
-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 _ _ _                    _    _    ,                    Loghome living is the 
' ) ) )      /           //   ' )  /         /                          best ! 
 / / / o _. /_  __.  _  //     /--/ . . _,  /_  _  _                           
/ ' (_<_(__/ /_(_/|_</_</_    /  (_(_/_(_)_/ /_</_/_)_                         
Bridge Information Systems, Inc.        /|                                    
St Louis MO                             |/                  [email-masked] 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Boger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 01:11:20 +0200

just add a style command to your .fvwm2rc - if your using the default name,
it should be like this:

style "FvwmButtons" AlwaysOnTop