Subject: FVWM: netscape, fvwm2.0.46 on DU4.0

From: Dieter Meinert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 12:40:50 +0200 (MET DST)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hello,
this problem has been on the list a couple of month ago, but no
solution was provided on the list:

Netscape (current version 4.6) still pops up show page
source/page info windows without any controls and decoration.
I suppose it is a DU-netscape problem, but on CDE it works fine.

Maybe someone has any clues ?

Second problem: I cannot get fvwm2 to recognize any xpm icons,
although XPM support is compiled in. the bitmap path works fine,
so does the pixmap path with bitmaps, but pixmaps are never
displayed.

Well, and fvwm1 had the nice feature of a command to toggle window
scrolling. The man says this is covered by the EdgeScroll
parameters in the config, but I just want to be able to stop
scrolling for a little time without restarting the WM. I don't
see a way to do this with the EdgeScroll config.

Hints welcome.

TIA

Tschüß,
						Dieter 
 
  _____________________________*__________________________________
 /                          *       [email-masked]         \
 \ Dieter Meinert    (-      **     http://www.obs.aip.de/~dieter/ \
  \__________________A______*__*___________________________________/
         (public pgp key from http://www.obs.aip.de/~dieter/)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 09:23:39 -0400 (EDT)

> see a way to do this with the EdgeScroll config.
I do this 
Key 1      A       M       EdgeScroll 0 0 
Key 2      A       M       EdgeScroll 100 100

so alt-1 disables scrolling and 
   alt-2 re-enables it.

Brad

-- 
--- There are two kinds of knowledge, you either know the answer or
			you know where to find it
		      -Kane, Johnson, and anonymous