Subject: FVWM: tkgoodstuff

From: Peter Lin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 12:11:45 -0700

Hi:
	Did anyone still using tkgoodstuff8.0 ?  I have problem make it to
work.
My system is a sun ultra1, running sunos 5.6 undre fvwm95.  After I
installed tcl8.0.3 and
tk8.0.3 and tkgoodstuff.  When I try tkgoodstuff -f sample-rc/minimal,
I see the window with clock,biff show up correctly.  But when I try
to click the menu, it pop up a menu with nothing on it.
If I click for preference menu, it also show nothing(no text) on it,
but if you select item on menu, it works, just don't know what it will
do until you click.  Also for balloon effect, it show you yellow box
with no text on it.  I guess there may be something wrong on my X setup
?
Just don't know what is wrong exactly.
Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].