Subject: FVWM: Another Feature Request: StaysOnBottom

From: Patrick Rogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 07:02:46 -0400

Just wanted to let you know that I am very intrested in a StaysOnBottom
command so that I can effectvely "embed" windows such as buttonbars,
panner, eplus, (maybe even icons) etc. into the desktop.

~p@
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:09:30 -0400 (EDT)

> panner, eplus, (maybe even icons) etc. into the desktop.

        I'd second that. I would find this far more useful than the
StaysOnTop style (I loathe in-yer-face windows). After the GSFR, I think
this one should go fairly high on the priority list. It's been requested
pretty often, so I think it'd be a reasonably popular feature.