Subject: FVWM: Overview of window managers

From: Richard Lister <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 18:32:47 -0400

Hi folks

I put together a sort of historical (hysterical?) overview of all the
window managers I could find out about. I'd appreciate it if some of
the people here could take a look and let me know if I've got any of
my facts wrong or missed anything out.

  http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~ric/wm/

Thanks
Ric

Richard J Lister, Georgetown Institute for Cognitive and Computational Sciences
Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Phone: +1 202-687 2878
Email: [email-masked] 
Web: http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~ric/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].