Subject: FVWM: Enhancement Request: Titleber Texture

From: Patrick Rogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 06:57:18 -0400

I'd Like to request an additional flag to allow the tilebar texture to
exist under each of the buttons and the title area as
_one_contiuous_pixmap_ instead of a new instance of the pixmap for each
widgit, wich doesn't look right if the texture doesn't tile, or is very
long.  This might also save memory.

This could be expanded to allowing the texture to exist under the entire
border area + the title + the buttons...

But you can create some very interesting effects with the way things are
now, so don't just disable the current behaviour! :)

See:
  http://members.tripod.com/~rrrogaine/graphics/badfvwmtile1.jpg

and also:
  http://members.tripod.com/~rrrogaine/graphics/badfvwmtile.jpg

~p@
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].