Subject: FVWM: FVWM site

From: Tal Yardeni <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 12:42:18 -0500

I would like to call your attention to an fvwm site - 

http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~fvwm

has an fvwm manual written for the University of Illinois Engineering
Workstation labs.  Included are fvwm2rc and fvwm95rc files.

We are always changing the fvwm rc files and manual, but it may prove an
informative link...

-- 
o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
Tal Yardeni
EWS Technical Support Manager
Computer Science (Engineering) Major
http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~yardeni
I would give you my email address but you already have it
o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].