Subject: FVWM: Has Anyone Else Seen Strange Netscape Icon Behavior?

From: Patrick Rogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 05:24:40 -0400

I've been using fvwm2 for 2 days now, and I must say, I'm much more
impressed than I was with my LAST wm! 

Take a look at this:

  http://members.tripod.com/~rrrogaine/graphics/netscape-fvwm2.gif

So, the Netscape icon's been funky for me in my last wm as well, but
just the random noise part.  In fvwm2, the mask's total size is also
being inflated to about 128x128 as can be seen from the icon's large
offset. 

This is Communicator 4.5b1, but the NS icon has done similar things
since 4.0.

No doubt NS is at fault here, but are there any work arounds that fvwm2
(or I) could do for this, at least to get it back down to 48x48?

Thanx,
~p@
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].