Subject: FVWM: FvwmPager problems

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 23:16:30 -0230 (NDT)

Hello,

I have been experiencing the following problem with the FvwmPager module that
came with the latest version of Fvwm (2.0.36), which I got with my Red Hat
Linux 5.0 system.

In my .fvwm2rc configuration file I have the lines:

DesktopSize 2x4
Module FvwmPager 0 1
*FvwmPagerGeometry 105x80+0+0

Here is the problem:

The viewport does not appear to be the right size on the pager as it is
*smaller* than some (or sometimes all) of the squares on the pager which 
are defined by the grid.

According to the man pages, the viewport is supposed to be the size of a 
page (ie. the size of a rectangle on the FvwmPager grid)

In the grid rectangles where this problem occurs, the FvwmPager viewport is
short of an FvwmPager page by a row of pixels by a column of pixels.

Sometimes this problem goes away after I restart Fvwm.
Invoking *FvwmPagerGeometry with many other geometries gives similar results.

I like to specify both coordinates in the *FvwmPagerGeometry command because
I want the FvwmPager to occupy a very particular spot of my desktop.

Thanks for your attention,

I hope this bug gets fixed in the next release of fvwm2/FvwmPager.

Neil Zanella
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].