Subject: FVWM: keymap mods

From: Chuck Robey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 23:23:14 -0400 (EDT)

I run FreeBSD, and one of the applications has trouble, in that it keeps
on getting FVWM to stop recognizing the control-arrow keys as commands
to change screens.  The app, cvsup, is written in Modula-3, which I
strongly suspect is the problem.  Could anyone suggest anything I might
look at first, in order to track this problem down closer, or maybe get
FVWM to protect itself better against this?

BTW, I can always get things back the way I want them by restarting
FVWM, but when I give any command to cvsup, the control keys stop
allowing screen change again.  It's a major pain, because I use cvsup
all the time.

----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
Chuck Robey                 | Interests include any kind of voice or data 
[email-masked]         | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run Journey2 and picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (NetBSD).
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].