Subject: FVWM: Find Out Anything About Anyone On The Net !!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 04:55:33 -0500

YOU can easily learn how to investigate and learn EVERYTHING 
about your employees, neighbors, friends, enemies, and or
anyone else  !!!

It is absolutely amazing !!!
YOU Must Get This Extraordinary Package today.........

   +  YOU can track down an old friend or a lost love,
     and, just for fun, investigate your family history.

   +  YOU can screen prospective employees criminal records,
     look at their driving, or credit history.

   +  YOU can verify test results from drug testing and even
     look into your children's friends history for any type 
     of record.

   +  YOU can TRACK down and locate an old debtor who is
     hiding from you and see if he/she is hiding any assets.

   +  YOU can look up "unlisted telephone numbers."  Locate
     social security, birth, adoption or death records.
     Check Army, Navy, Marine Corps, or Air Force service
     file records.  YOU will simply be amazed to learn what
     sensitive and important information other people and
     enemies can discover about YOU !!!!!

YOU Can Find Out Anything About Anyone On The Net !!!
Do background checks on people and charge for it, as
you start your own investigative services.
Stop guessing about the LAW !!!
Look up laws and do much more, direct from famous law libraries.
Get this easy to use  KIT  right away, and then,
YOU can become a private investigator.

ORDER TODAY !!!!!

Send $15.00 cash (wrapped in two pieces of paper),
money order, or check to:

                    INFORMATION, Ltd.
                    P. O. Box  515019
                    St. Louis,  MO  63151-5019  USA

The Complete Package Will Be Immediately Shipped
Prepaid Directly to You With Everything You Will Need
In Your Kit to Get Started Right Away !!

THANK YOU for your kind attention, and have a nice day !!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Admin
Internet Services
This message is not intended for residents in the 
State of Washington, screening of addresses has been done
to the best of our technical ability.
If you are a Washington resident or otherwise wish to be
removed from this list, go to global remove site if you want
your address removed from future mailing. 
http://209.84.246.162/remove.htm
 
This Global Communication has been sent to you by:
PAVILION ADVERTISING SERVICES
Offices:  London, Paris, Berlin, Hong Kong

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].