Subject: FVWM: KDE/Gnome

From: Craig Schenk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 20:56:36 +0000

Are there any plans to make FVWM2 either KDE or Gnome aware? KDE tells
how
to make a window manager KDE aware in the source for KWM, and Gnome also
makes
their information available. Unfortunately, my C knowledge is too
limited to be
able to do it myself...

-- 

 /-------------------------------------------------------------\ 
/| Craig Schenk       |    The statement below is the truth.   |\
\| [email-masked]   |      The statement above is a lie.     |/
 \-------------------------------------------------------------/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].