Subject: FVWM: shutdown script

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 08:00:01 -0500

I would like fvwm2 to play a waveform audio file and quit when the user
selects Quit FVWM from the pop-up utility menu.  I have written a shell
script called by fvwm that does not work.  After reading the man pages,
it looks like I need to define a shutdown function in fvwm2rc.  Can you
offer any help?

Thanks,

andy wallace
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Nathan Clegg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 10:37:49 -0700 (MST)

> it looks like I need to define a shutdown function in fvwm2rc.  Can you

fvwm2 is called by either your .xsession or your .Xclients file.  Anything
you put in that file after fvwm2 should be executed when fvwm2 is exited.