Subject: FVWM: Style Hints Please

From: "Keven R. Pittsinger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 04:07:33 -0400

How do you get raised title bars on applications?  Right now, my .fvwm2rc 
shows this for titlestyle:

TitleStyle ActiveUp (VGradient 128 cyan3 white -- Raised)  ActiveDown 
(VGradient 128 cyan3 white) Inactive (VGradient 128 #c06077 white -- Raised)

(BTW, that's all *1* line!!)

Clues for the clueless, please.

Keven
-- 
==============================================================================
          http://www.glasscity.net/users/jamstar/index.html
==============================================================================
 "When the going gets weird, | [email-masked]  |  Keven R. Pittsinger
  the weird turn pro." --    |    [email-masked]   |   Certified Public
  Dr. Hunter S. Thompson     |        SUE ME!!        |       Nuisance

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].