Subject: FVWM: Re: none

From: Mark Simonetti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 16:22:19 +0100

When I run the make install for fvwm2, I get the following error message:

Make: Don't know how to make ../libs/libfvwm2.a.  Stop.

It does get a fair way, but stops just here !  I need to get it installed ASAP, 
so if anyone can help please reply to the following address:

[email-masked]

The system is a Dec Alpha with OSF.. thats about all I know.  Its got pretty 
much the latest unix os on it.. XPM is installed too.

Please help !

Mark.
--
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Albrecht Kadlec <[email-masked]>
Date: 08 Jul 1998 10:58:07 +0200

> so if anyone can help please reply to the following address:

run a plain make before that.

bug since fvwm-2.0.39 & maybe before.
now fixed --- thanks Brady, we need to get that out !!!
-- 
Albrecht Kadlec
Vienna University of Technology / Department of Automation
----------------------------------------------------------
If the designers of X Windows built cars, there would be no fewer than
five steering wheels hidden about the cockpit, none of which followed the
same principles -- but you'd be able to shift gears with your car stareo.
Useful feature, that.
                        -- Marcus J. Ranum, Digital Equipment Corporation
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].