Subject: FVWM: positioning cursor to pixel coord, via keyboard

From: Josin Etienne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 12:20:24 -0600 (MDT)

fvwm2 newbie here:

i am running fvwm2 2.0.46 on a redhat 5.0 linux intel system with the 
XFree86 version 3.3.1 server.

want to find out how to place the mouse cursor at an arbitrary
ABSOLUTE pixel coordinate in SCREEN, from the keyboard.    

for example, if an fvwm function named GoToPixelCoord x y
existed, then i could do a keybinding to 
GoToPixelCoord SCREEN_SIZE_X/2 SCREEN_SIZE_X/2 
to place cursor in screen center
and be happy as a clam.

alternatively, if there is a workaround thru X, that would be OK too.

thanks ! -josin

_________________________________________________________________________
In Heaven there will be no DOS, no Intel, and above all, no Bill.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].