Subject: FVWM: Styling hints needed

From: "Keven R. Pittsinger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 17:23:33 -0400

I'm still wondering how to do a 3D titlebar.  Any clues?  My current titlebar 
is ok, but I'd *rather* have one in 3D.  Here's what I mean:

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="titlebar.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="titlebar.jpg"
Content-MD5: 9UcjNQb3Gr+w7EQhvzyo8A==

Keven

-- 
==============================================================================
          http://www.glasscity.net/users/jamstar/index.html
==============================================================================
 "When the going gets weird, | [email-masked]  |  Keven R. Pittsinger
  the weird turn pro." --    |    [email-masked]   |   Certified Public
  Dr. Hunter S. Thompson     |        SUE ME!!        |       Nuisance

-- 
==============================================================================
          http://www.glasscity.net/users/jamstar/index.html
==============================================================================
 "When the going gets weird, | [email-masked]  |  Keven R. Pittsinger
  the weird turn pro." --    |    [email-masked]   |   Certified Public
  Dr. Hunter S. Thompson     |        SUE ME!!        |       Nuisance

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 19:07:07 +0000

Can you make a window not appear in the FvwmPager? (FvwmButtons in
particular) Thanks, and apologies if I missed it in the docs.

-Joe