Subject: FVWM: to mr anderson: about emacs

From: imre oolberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 00:18:03 -0500

Hallo,

Having put down to address i think list is not an appropriate place for
this discussion anymore but, hey maybe somebody could drop in a line as
well.
Anyway,

bash# emacs -version
GNU Emacs 19.34.1

Strange, i need to downgrade :)

Really, i didnt expect to find out answers to my national settings
questions from US (?) people. My countrymates are sleeping already.
Probably tomorrow they answer me. But Today (night) it great anyway - i
got my linux Slackware box running at least more or less in a way i can
start seriously using it. Earleir it was not so much for than agenst :)
(http://www.bootnet.com/youaskedforit/lip_linux_manifesto.html)

Best Regards, Imre Oolberg,

And as i found out from your http:// you teach computers. I gonna  do
it  in the fall. In a collage. And physics also, i hope. There could be
things i might like to ask you. Then, if you dont mind i write to you an
e-mail now and then. Sadly i dont have homepage  myself, at least not in
english; well, i do but there is not much to look at. Bad thing about it
is that one cold easily discover it in the net. And i forgot my
password. So it will just hang there until the end.

At the moment i am busy writing CGI -s for the someones homepage it is
also in english (vanamees.vaip.werro.ee ) just commerce but tecnically
challenging, at least for me, now).

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].