Subject: FVWM: What's the deal with the Apps pager?

From: Timothy King <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 20:27:28 -0400

I'm new to Linux and I'm running Redhat 5.1 (i386) with fvwm2/fvwm95.
The default fvwm setup produces xload, a pager titled "Desk", and a
pager titled "Apps" in the lower right corner (both 4X4).  I'm not sure
what the "Apps" pager is for (I assume for applications), and I really
don't want it there, just xload and "Desk". I've grepped through what
seems like the appropriate directories and have found only the following
lines in /etc/X11/AnotherLevel/fvwm2rc.modules.m4:

*FvwmPagerLabel 0 Desk
*FvwmPagerLabel 1 Apps

So I commented out the second line and now I have a "Desk" pager and a
"Desk 1" pager. Can someone tell me how to remove the "Apps" pager.

Tim King
[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].