Subject: FVWM: Re: Window Managers???

From: Reset <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 10:50:49 -0700

>Are these commands included with RedHat 5.1? I installed it last night
>with all the GNOME options, but I don't know where all the >commands/stuff
>is.
>                        -peace

probably should take this to email, because we are drifting off topic, 
there are severak packages to gnome

gnome libs < required	
gnome core < required
gnome admin
gnome multimedia
etc

I'm still runing redhat 5.0, so i could not tell you what packages are
installed.

Ron Pugh
[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].