Subject: FVWM: text copy & paste

From: Yan Jianxin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 15:57:28 +0800 (SGT)

Who knows how FVWM implements screen text selection,
copy & pasting via the mouse?

In which module FVWM does these functions?

Thx!
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 08:06:15 -0400

> In which module FVWM does these functions?

Selection is  managed by X,  and the applications.  Fvwm  doesn't come
into it.

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].