Subject: Re: FVWM: nice feature needed

From: "Keven R. Pittsinger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 12:41:12 -0400

> > The second one was downloaded at
> > http://www.d.umn.edu/~mbaron/panel/index.html
> > But it has been moved too. I think the author Matt Baron left there. The
> > last version as I can recall is 0.42a.
> 
>         Matt's new home page is at http://www.wavefront.com/~mbaron - 
> the Panel page is http://www.wavefront.com/~mbaron/panel.

And the statically linked binary ain't there.  <sigh>

Anybody got either Matt's panel as a static binary or Orly's FVWM-CDE laying 
around wanna give me an ftp url?

Keven

-- 
==============================================================================
          http://www.glasscity.net/users/jamstar/index.html
==============================================================================
 "When the going gets weird, | [email-masked]  |  Keven R. Pittsinger
  the weird turn pro." --    |    [email-masked]   |   Certified Public
  Dr. Hunter S. Thompson     |        SUE ME!!        |       Nuisance

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Guido Notari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 20:12:17 +0200

On Sun, Jun 21, 1998 at 12:41:12PM -0400, Keven R. Pittsinger wrote:

> Anybody got either Matt's panel as a static binary or Orly's FVWM-CDE
> laying around wanna give me an ftp url?

I tried many of these panels.  I think the best you can find now is
XFCE, from Olivier Fourdan.  This is the URL:

http://www.linux-kheops.com/pub/Xfce/en/index.html

				Ciao
					Guido