Subject: FVWM: font entries

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 23:58:28 -0230 (NDT)

Hi,

I am finding very little on the meaning of the font entries of the Font command.

BTW, is it possible when running an Xterm to change the size of the font without compromizing the size of the window?
This would definitely be an asset I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Neil

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: jim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 17:09:52 -0400 (EDT)

Based on this, and your earlier questions concerning color maps, I'd
recommend that you find O'Reilly's book "X Toolkit Intrinsics
Programming Manual for Version 11." Appendix B covers colors and
fonts. It's number 4 in their X series. My copy is orange. 

- Jim

---

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 18:58:08 -0230 (NDT)

I thought those volumes were way out of date. Plus I think most of them
are closely related to Motif, which is not freely distributable.

Neil