Subject: FVWM: pager within buttons/goodstuff

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 00:13:56 -0230 (NDT)

Hi,

Is it possible to have the pager appear within GoodStuff or in Fvwm2 within
Fvwm Buttons. This would reduce the clutter of having different objects on 
the desktop.

Thanks,

Neil

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Chad Fors <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 08:45:55 -0500

For Fvwm2, use:

*FvwmButtons(1x1, Swallow(UseOld) "Desktop" 'FvwmPager 0 0')

--
-Chad Fors
     Phone   (847)632-5270
     Maildrop  IL27 / 2-E5