Subject: FVWM: are these configurable?

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 13:34:55 -0230 (NDT)

Are the entries you get with ctrl-mouse buttons(s) on an xterm configurable?
Are they configurable vi the .fvwm2rc file?
(those that say Main Options, VT Options, VT Fonts)?

Thanks,

Neil

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Bruce Stephens <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Jun 1998 17:15:07 +0100

> Are the entries you get with ctrl-mouse buttons(s) on an xterm

I think so.

> Are they configurable vi the .fvwm2rc file?  (those that say Main
> Options, VT Options, VT Fonts)?

No.  You need to set these using X resources (in your .Xdefaults file,
or perhaps somewhere else, depending).  Look for a file XTerm, in
/usr/openwin/lib/app-defaults, /usr/X11/lib/app-defaults, or somewhere
similar.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].