Subject: FVWM: fvwm2 + Xaccel + mouse

From: Irene Peres <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 15:53:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
 I am trying to setup a PC running Linux 2.0.30, with AccceleratedX v4.1
 for the Display Server and fvwm for the Window Manager. 
 I have been having problems with mouse motion : it often happens that
 the computer hangs when I move the mouse. Anybody knows this problem ?
 I use /dev/psaux for the mouse driver, and it works fine with other
 window managers.
 One thing I wondered : I used a copy of fvwm compiled on another PC
 running Linux 2.0.28 and using X Display server. Should I recompile
 fvwm on the newer PC ? Should I define Xaccel somewhere in fvwm
 configuration ?
 Any other idea ?
 Thanks,
 Irene 

| Irene Peres                           | Associee de Recherche
| Ecole Polytechnique, Genie Biomedical | C.P. 6079, Succ. Centre-Ville 
| e-mail : [email-masked]        | Montreal H3C3A7, Canada 
| Tel: (514) 340-4711,poste 4184        | Fax: (514) 340-4611  
| local : A630.5.5                      | 
..........................................................................
                   Smile, tomorrow will be worse ...
..........................................................................

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].