Subject: FVWM: fvwm95 list?

From: Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 15:57:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all... 

I'm sorry to ask this here, but it seems that the FVWM95 list is down, or
missing, or somethiung. Does anyone know what happened to it? 

Also, the fOX Project mailing list has moved and if anyone here was
subscribed to the list, please contact me for new subscription info. If
there is enough demand, I'll post the information here.
			-peace

--- BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK ------------+-----------
GAT d- s:+ !a C+(+++) UI/L/S/B++(+++) | "In the morning glad I see
P>+ L+(++) E---- W+++ N+ o? K? w++++  |  My foe outstrech'd beneath the tree."
O--- M-- V PS+++@ PE Y-- PGP+ t++ 5   |               -The Poison Tree
X++ R- tv+ b DI++ D+ G e>*  h*(!) r-  |                William Blake
y*(+) ------ END GEEK CODE BLOCK -----+

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].