Subject: FVWM: reduce window height 50%

From: Kin Cho <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 17:10:33 -0700

Hi,
I'm looking for a function that would reduce a window's height by 50%.
Is there such a thing?

Thanks.

-kin
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:01:18 -0400

> I'm looking for a function that would reduce a window's height by 50%.

What version of fvwm are you running?

Have you read the fvwm or fvwm2 man page?

Have you specifically read about "Maximize"?

Taking  a  guess at  what you  are  trying to   accomplish, if you are
running  fvwm2.0.46, you may  want to read the  man pages for FvwmTile
and FvwmCascade.

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].