Subject: FVWM: NEW GREAT PATCH FOR FVWM2!

From: German Jose Gomez Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 22:07:11 +0200 (METDST)

Well, maybe you remember me, I am that nice guy who wrote the
nextify patch for the marvellous fvwm2, I'm being out of it for a while,
(mainly becasuse I finished my studies (physics) and started new ones
(mathematics) so, sorry for the wait, but I'm on it again, and having
seeing the problems fvwm2 is having to keep up to the new standards,
and because I like it to much to just forget it, I started (today, hehe, 
I code really fast :) a big change to several things in fvwm2 I think
can be improved (mainly menu and decors), so the good news are that it 
was easier that I thought it to be, the bad news are that I indented the
whole code (sorry but I like it kr style :), so the patch is really
great, I'v decided to pack the whole code, but I have no web server
or ftp server to put it on.

	I hope to finished the code before June (it's almost done, but
I want to be sure it works in the rage conditions), so if any of you have
some spare space in his big and incredible ftp server please drop me a
mail (preferebly if you have a good conection to the net, no 28.8kbps
please :)

	The look of my fvwm2 is really good now (I would say the best
wm I've ever seen) and it is not too difficult to configure, so....

PS: don't ask for screenshots, I will post some as soon as I could :)

<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>
   One O.S. to rule them all,          |  German Gomez Garcia
      One O.S. to find them.           |  [email-masked]
   One O.S. to bring them all          |
      and in the darkness bind them.   |  "Wur Qanar Wur Stilor Wur Kas"
<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].