Subject: FVWM: Pager Questions

From: "Keven R. Pittsinger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 18:28:06 -0400

OK, I copped the man pages from the '0.46 source & installed them.

Next stoopid question is, I can get a FvwmPager up, no problem.  I'm using 4 
desks, and naming the desks is trivial.  How do I get the pager to iconify, 
then expand to show all 4 desks using NoHandles, or is this impossible?

Keven

-- 
==============================================================================
          http://www.glasscity.net/users/jamstar/index.html
==============================================================================
 "When the going gets weird, | [email-masked]  |  Keven R. Pittsinger
  the weird turn pro." --    |    [email-masked]   |   Certified Public
  Dr. Hunter S. Thompson     |        SUE ME!!        |       Nuisance

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].