Subject: FVWM: Newbie Needs Docs!!!!!

From: "Keven R. Pittsinger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 02:50:17 -0400

OK, I got the latest RPM of fvwm2, got it running, etc.  Love it, *especially* 
with XFCE.

My ques is, where do I cop some documentation from?  All that's in my 
/usr/doc/fvwm2* directory is a README which pointed me at the homepage, a FAQ 
which answered a *couple* of my questions, a to-do, and a changelog.  I wanna 
learn how to make it look like I *want* it to look, button styles, etc.  Where 
do I find this info?  Whoever put the rpm together left out the man pages!!!!!

Keven
-- 
==============================================================================
          http://www.glasscity.net/users/jamstar/index.html
==============================================================================
 "When the going gets weird, | [email-masked]  |  Keven R. Pittsinger
  the weird turn pro." --    |    [email-masked]   |   Certified Public
  Dr. Hunter S. Thompson     |        SUE ME!!        |       Nuisance

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].