Subject: FVWM: fvwm: FvwmTaskBar in fvwm2?

From: "Frank Wilcox, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 20:26:24 -0400

well, the subject pretty well says it all:  can i run FvwmTaskBar in fvwm2?

-- 
Frank Wilcox, Jr. (a.k.a. _____)

can be found in #Friends on the undernet

------------------------------------------------------
Safe upon the solid rock the ugly houses stand:
Come and see my shining palace built upon the sand!
		-Edna St. Vincent Millay

Matt 8:24-7
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 01:12:01 -0400

>>>>> Frank Wilcox, writes:

    Frank> well, the subject pretty well says it all: can i run
    Frank> FvwmTaskBar in fvwm2?  -- Frank Wilcox, Jr. (a.k.a. _____)

I think it comes with fvwm2--have you checked the extras directory? (I
haven't looked there in a while so I may have forgotten).

Andrew

---

From: jim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 09:24:44 -0400 (EDT)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

 > well, the subject pretty well says it all:  can i run FvwmTaskBar in fvwm2?

Depending on what you want, it might be better to brew your own
taskbar using FvwmButtons and FvwmIconMan. There are several examples
on the net of this; I can provide excerpts from my .fvwm2rc if you
email me directly.

- - Jim