Subject: FVWM: FvwmWinList and FvwmButtons/GoodStuff

From: Johan Herland <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 18:09:51 +0100

Is it possible to launch a FvwmWinList Window-list inside a 
FvwmButtons/GoodStuff button bar, and if so, please give me some tips on 
how to do it (samples?)

Please send answers to my mail-adress, since I´m not a member of this 
list...

Thanks
- Johan - 

 LL    II  NN  NN  UU UU  XX  XX
 LL    II  NNN NN  UU UU    XX
 LL    II  NN NNN  UU UU    XX
 LLLL  II  NN  NN   UUU   XX  XX

 T h e  c h o i c e  o f  a  G N U  g e n e r a t i o n . . .
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].