Subject: FVWM: New window manager poll

From: Jim Crigler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 10:06:39 -0500 (CDT)

There is a new window manager poll at http://slashdot.org being
conducted.

And don't forget to vote in the original window manager poll at
http://www.PLiG.org/xwinman --- this one requires that you obtain a
password.

enlightenment is the runaway favorite in both, despite the fact that
it crashes a lot.

-- 
Jim Crigler   (407)850-9677 | Crown Him with many crowns
4053 Summerwood Avenue      | as thrones before him fall;
Orlando FL 32812-7941       | Crown Him ye kings who rule the earth
[email-masked]            | for He is the King of all!

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].