Subject: FVWM: need help over pixmap icons

From: Tzung-Yin Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 15:31:56 -0700 (PDT)

To fvwm experts,

I am not sure here is apropreciate for such fundamental questions or not.
But as a new user of fvwm, I do need help over displaying pixmap icons on 
fvwm-2.46.   

I just compiled fvwm-2.46 with the xpm-3.4k library over solaris 2.5
platform. The compilation is successful. I suppose I should get color
pixmap icon over my destop while all the other things look ok. However,
the newly compiled fvwm just can not properly display color pixmap icons.
I am wondering any of you getting this problem before and solved it
already can help me.  

Regards,

Tzung-Yin

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].