From: Jon Connell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 10:13:10 +0200 (MET DST)

Subject: Jon joins ARM on June 1st 1998
Organisation: Siemens HL DC E
Precedence: bulk

According to my mail records, I have, at some time, sent you a mail,
so perhaps you will be interested to know that:

As of June 1st, 1998, I will be working for ARM in Cambridge, England.
I will be unavailable at this e-mail address after May 15th, 1998.

If you need to contact me regarding company issues, I would prefer you
to use my private account in the UK rather than contacting me at ARM.

Please realise that I am not able to discuss company confidential issues
after June 1st, 1998.

Some final details:

What I'll be doing:        http://www.arm.com/DevSupp/EDA/
Company e-mail address:    [email-masked]
Private e-mail address:    [email-masked]
Private phone-contact:     Ask at +44 1782 396429

And to everyone at Siemens: thanks for all the help over the last seven
years, and all the best for the future!

Jon.

"Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film."
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].