Subject: FVWM: FVWM2: maximize button

From: "Frank Wilcox, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:57:51 -0400

is there any way to trap the maximize button (^) in the corner of each window
so that it will the whole screen EXCEPT for the part taken up by by the
button bar.  The default is fill the whole screen (or least, almost the whole
screen).
	-thanx

-- 
Frank Wilcox, Jr. (a.k.a. _____)

can be found in #Friends on the undernet

------------------------------------------------------
Safe upon the solid rock the ugly houses stand:
Come and see my shining palace built upon the sand!
		-Edna St. Vincent Millay

Matt 8:24-7
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].