Subject: FVWM: right click lock; vertical button bar?

From: "Frank Wilcox, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 02:04:57 -0400

my right mouse button keeps "locking."  The terminal behaves as if the right
mouse button is being held down.  This prevents me from being do
anything...except reboot.

Also, is it possible to place the button bar vertically on the side of the
screen than horizontally on the bottom?  (I'm using version
2.somethin'-or-other)

-- 
Frank Wilcox, Jr. (a.k.a. _____)

can be found in #Friends on the undernet

------------------------------------------------------
Safe upon the solid rock the ugly houses stand:
Come and see my shining palace built upon the sand!
		-Edna St. Vincent Millay

Matt 8:24-7
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Guangyong Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 02:22:25 -0400 (EDT)

> anything...except reboot.

This is strange and I don't really know what's wrong. May not even be a
FVWM problem.

> screen than horizontally on the bottom?  (I'm using version

Yes, use:
*FvwmButtonsRows 1
instead of defining *FvwmButtonColumns,
and, of course, choose the right position be setting *FvwmButtonsGeometry.

-Guangyong Xu

---

From: Guangyong Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 02:28:27 -0400 (EDT)

> > screen than horizontally on the bottom?  (I'm using version
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> instead of defining *FvwmButtonColumns,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry, I meant to use *FvwmButtonsColumns 1 instead of *FvwmButtonsRows