Subject: FVWM: A safe IconBox

From: Greg Fall <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 12:54:57 -0400

If I use SmartPlacement or RandomPlacement, does anybody have a way to
keep windows from landing on top of the IconBox?

--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--

Greg Fall
[email-masked], [email-masked]
http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~gmfall

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Toshi Isogai <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 08:52:37 -0600 (MDT)

> keep windows from landing on top of the IconBox?

You can use push-away.pl script to specify windows to protect and
direction to push other windows. The script uses FvwmCommand. You can find
it at www.concentric.net/~isogai/fvwm2/fvwm2.shtml

----------------------------------------------------------
Toshi Isogai    [email-masked]