Subject: FVWM: Auto Fading in FVWM?

From: Chris Jewell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:06:28 -0400 (EDT)

Does anyone know how to stop the auto screen fade in FVWM so that it does
not override my xlock screensaver?  When I lock my screen after a few
minutes the auto screen fade kicks in and my screensaver no longer
displays until the mouse is moved.

-Chris Jewell

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "A. van Werven" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 15:30:54 +0200 (DST)

> displays until the mouse is moved.

As far as I know, Fvwm doesn't have such a feature.
Try turning off screen fading from X by
xset s off

Hope this helps.

-- 

A. van Werven
Dept. of Computer Science, Leiden University, The Netherlands
E-mail: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~avwerven

Life would be easier if I had the source code.