Subject: FVWM: Participating to Destoy under fvwm

From: Robinson Guifo Guifo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 15:05:26 +0100

I wisth  my application to participate to Destroy  Toplevel shell under
fvwm.
I look into fvwm source code, but I could only find reference to the
atom WM_DELETE_WINDOW, this caters for Delete option under the System
menu
attached by the window manager to all X11 applications including mine.
I can easily participate to WM_DELETE_WINDOW case.
But I could find any atom related to Destroy.
My temporarily solution to prevent destroy is comment out refrence to
Destroy in my
 personnal fwmrc.
Can anybody help to do the same thing programmatically using tk.
The WM_DELETE_WINDOW case can be solved under tk.
by
wm protocols topleveshell WM_DELETE_WINDOW functionTobeinvoked.
I was hpoing to do the same thing for Destroy. But there is not an atom
called WM_DESTROY_WINDOW.

Robinson

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].