Subject: FVWM: fvwmwish on alpha

From: Nathan L Clegg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 14:02:34 -0600 (MDT)

We've recently acquired two DEC Alpha machines at work running RedHat and
we're having trouble with our configurations.  We all have different
setups, but most of us depend on FvwmWish to execute our various toolbars
and such.  Searching high and low I finally found the source code to
recompile for the alphas, but ended up with an explicit module rather than
a simple interpreter as I am used.  It wouldn't run, anyway.

Has anyone successfully done this that we can just grab the binary from?
Any idea on older versions of the source code?  Any options at all?
Thanks in advance.

-----
Nathan Clegg
RIVIT, Virtual Environments
Brigham Young University
http://students.cs.byu.edu/~nclegg
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].