Subject: FVWM: audiofvwm sound utility?

From: "Marc D. Williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 18:11:13 PST8PDT

I use a fvwm2rc that comes with the 3dpixmaps archive. I noticed in
the sound/audio portion of the file an audiofvwm listed as a sound
player to use (I use splay at the moment).

I looked around for this audiofvwm and haven't found it. Anyone know if
it exists and if so where to get it?

Thanks,
Marc
--
>> ANIME SENSHI <<

Marc D. Williams
[email-masked]         GTE
IRC Nick: Senshi        Channel: #dos  #IrcHelp
http://www.agate.net/~tvdog/internet.html  --  DOS Internet Tools

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].