Subject: FVWM: FvwmIconMan 1.2 released

From: Allen Brady Montz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 13:48:55 -0700

From: Brady Montz <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Apr 1998 13:48:55 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Lines: 30
X-Mailer: Gnus v5.5/XEmacs 20.4 - "Emerald"

I've just released FvwmIconMan version 1.2 on my webpage. Changes from 1.0:

4/14/98         Version 1.2:
                        Changed default color scheme to be black on grey.
                        Various bugfixes
                        Fixed bug where the selected window would be wrong
                                after the manager got resorted.

12/31/97        Version 1.1:
                        When drawicons option is set to "always", always draw
                                the miniicons, regardless of whether the
                                windows are iconifed (from Neil Moore). A sad
                                result of setting this is that there is no
                                visual indication of which windows are
                                iconified. Since that code is due for cleanup
                                anyway, I'll handle that later.
                        sort option now takes one of these values: name, id,
                                or none.

Via http:

http://www.cs.arizona.edu/people/bradym/software/FvwmIconMan-1.2.tar.gz

Via ftp:

ftp://ftp.cs.arizona.edu/people/bradym/FvwmIconMan/FvwmIconMan-1.2.tar.gz

-- 
 Brady Montz
 [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].