Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons background pixmap over mini-apps

From: Jim Crigler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 22:36:12 -0600 (CST)

I use pixmaps from the Tile of the Day web page as backgrounds for my
FvwmButtons button bar.  For the items that are just icons it's great,
but for the four (non-fvwm-module) applications I run in the buttons
(AfterStep apps:  asclock, ascd, asmixer, asmodem), the part of the
background pixmap that's *not* under the smallest rectangle that
encloses the app doesn't show up until I do a screen refresh (or a
window refresh on the button bar).

It's just an annoyance, but is there a way to get the button bar to
refresh itself or show up correctly to start with?

-- 
Jim Crigler   (407)850-9677 | Crown Him with many crowns
4053 Summerwood Avenue      | as thrones before him fall;
Orlando FL 32812-7941       | Crown Him ye kings who rule the earth
[email-masked]            | for He is the King of all!

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].