Subject: FVWM: (repost) Iconify all?

From: Tong Peng <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 12:44:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, 

Sorry if you see this the second time. Last time I got no reply, and it
was my first post to the list, I am not sure if I did it right.

I wonder is it possible to do an "iconify all" to minimize all windows in
fvwm 1.24r? It will be nice if there are also options to undo it, to do it
to only a page or a desktop.

Thank you.

Tong  Peng		[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Toshi Isogai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 16:42:21 -0600 (MDT)

> Tong  Peng		[email-masked]

You didn't  get any response probably because there isn't an easy way
to do it with fvwm 1 and/or  few people are familiar with fvwm 1.

----------------------------------------------------------
Toshi Isogai    [email-masked]