Subject: FVWM: Solved: Removing Start Button from FvwmTaskBar

From: Yaron <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 16:14:50 +0300 (IDT)

Hi,

Well, since I got no replies, I hacked it out myself (:

I never used the 'Start' button that comes with FvwmTaskBar, mainly
because the button then remained pressed, which annoyed me. Then I
figured, it's just wasting space another application could use, so I
removed it. http://zzt.tlv.co.il/tb.gif has a (rather weird) capture of
what it looks like; if anyone wants, I'll try and put together a patch.

			Bye,

				-Yaron.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Yaron Hemi, Unix Systems Administrator, | -Madam, you're making history. In
 Trendline Ltd (whom I do not speak for) |  fact, you're making me. And I wish
 Email : [email-masked] |  you'd keep my hands to yourself!
 WWW   : http://zzt.tlv.co.il/           |         -Groucho Marx.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].