Subject: FVWM: Drag a window into FvwmPager

From: Toshi Isogai <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 17:14:33 -0700 (MST)

I made patches to drag a window/icon into FvwmPager to move the
window/icon.

The patches are in 2 files, fvwm-dragin.patch and pager-dragin.patch. 
You need both of them. Apply the patches from your fvwm2 top
directory. These patches are against fvwm2.0.46 distribution. Then,
compile fvwm base code and FvwmPager by invoking 'xmkmf; make' in each
directory. Install the code with 'make install'.

You can add a configuration line in your .fvwm2rc to choose pager
behavior.

   *FvwmPagerDragIn [True|False]

The default is true. If this is set to false, drag-in will not occur,
although you can still use pager move by doing as below.

You can define mouse 2 on title bar to do pager move.

    Mouse 2 T A SendToModule FvwmPager WindowId $w EnterWindow

You should have received a more explanation if you subscribe
fvwm-workers mailing list.  The patch files are also available at: 

  www.concentric.net/~isogai/fvwm2/pager-dragin.patch.gz
  www.concentric.net/~isogai/fvwm2/fvwm-dragin.patch.gz

Any comments are appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------------
Toshi Isogai    �볭����

KENTEK Information Systems
[email-masked]