Subject: FVWM: ClickToFocus and modules problems in 2.0.46

From: "Jeffrey S. Dutky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 12:44:13 -0500

I can't get the ClickToFocus style to work in Fvwm2 (2.0.46)

Is this really a working feature, or just a cruel joke?

I also can't get the ClickToFocusDoesntPassClick global option
to work, some how I think these two are related.

One other thing, most of my modules don't work. I've got the
module path set correctly but only a few of the modules work,
and none of them load at startup (I can invoke FvwmPager from
the command line, but it won't show up during startup, even
though it's in my startup and restart functions)

I've seen modules working on other installations, and I think
I modules worked for a short time on my installation, until I
compiled and installed 2.0.46.

My configuration is:

Linux 2.0.33 running Xkernel 2.0 (X11R5 server) on a Sun3/60
with a cgfour frame buffer (8-bit color).

- Jeff Dutky
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].