Subject: FVWM: Motif-like menus

From: Guido Notari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 21:36:28 +0100

I'm trying to mimic Motif's "Occupy Workspace" submenus in fvwm-2.0.46.

I'm getting an aproximation of their look (not yet of their
functionality) using FvwmScript, but I'm not all that confortable 
with it.

Have you got any suggestion on alternative ways to obtain this result?

				Ciao
					Guido

-- 
      |\      _,,,---,,_       Guido Notari
ZZzz  /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_   e-mail: [email-masked] 
     |,4-  ) )-,_..;\ (  `'-'  http://www.aspide.it/freeweb/sicurvolo/
    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)       ICBM: 45.73 deg. N, 8.10 deg. E
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].