Subject: FVWM: Patch to nextify menu look.

From: German Jose Gomez Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 14:52:55 +0100 (MET)

Well, may be you don't remember me, but I was the one who
made the patch and posted it to the list, the reason for this mail
is that I lost the original code while changing my HD, so could anybody
send it back to me again?, thanks in advance.

PS: Don't post it to the list, resend it to me, and to avoid getting
my mailbox saturated, only send it before Wednesday (GMT).

<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>
   One O.S. to rule them all,          |  German Gomez Garcia
      One O.S. to find them.           |  [email-masked]
   One O.S. to bring them all          |
      and in the darkness bind them.   |  "Wur Qanar Wur Stilor Wur Kas"
<>-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------<>

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].