Subject: FVWM: problem with the window fonts

From: kmbehara <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 15:08:31 -0600

could someone tell me how i could edit my .fvwm2rc
file so that the VT fonts are not set to default but
can be set to something that i want instead of having 
to press control and then right clicking over all the win
dows. any help will be appreciated.:w

-- 
Krishna
--------------------------------------------------------------------
B. Krishna Mohan		e-mail:[email-masked]
#216, 1000 W. Benton Street,	       [email-masked]
IOWA CITY, IOWA -52246		       [email-masked]

ph: 319-339 0517
--------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: James Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 01:55:40 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 16 Feb 1998, kmbehara wrote:

kmbehara>could someone tell me how i could edit my .fvwm2rc
kmbehara>file so that the VT fonts are not set to default but
kmbehara>can be set to something that i want instead of having 
kmbehara>to press control and then right clicking over all the win
kmbehara>dows. any help will be appreciated.:w

Add a line to your ~/Xdefaults file, similar to this one:

XTerm*font:	10x20

using whatever font you like, using the full x-style name, or nickname
like the above.

For more on XTerm resources, "man xterm"

James Bailie
-------------
http://www.wwdc.com/~jbailie

---

From: [email-masked] (A.J.vanWerven)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 08:47:28 +0100 (MET)

> file so that the VT fonts are not set to default but

You can't.
These fonts are not set by fvwm (as far as I know).
Refer to your .Xdefaults file or something alike since
this is a matter of X.

Hope this helps,

CIAO.

-- 

A. van Werven
Dept. of Computer Science, Leiden University, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 6 54212683
E-mail: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~avwerven

Life would be easier if I had the source code.