Subject: FVWM: BorderStyle solid colors

From: Ben Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 19:43:06 -0800 (PST)

Why doesn't

	+ BorderStyle InActive Solid Green

make the window border Green when the window is inactive?  Is there any
way to specify a solid color for inactive borders within a Decor, or is
it always necessary to specify a `Color' attribute directly in each Style
line that uses the associated Decor?

--Ben
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 08:48:33 -0500

>>>>> Ben Jackson writes:

    Ben> Why doesn't + BorderStyle InActive Solid Green

    Ben> make the window border Green when the window is inactive?  Is
    Ben> there any way to specify a solid color for inactive borders
    Ben> within a Decor, or is it always necessary to specify a
    Ben> `Color' attribute directly in each Style line that uses the
    Ben> associated Decor?

You need to use the Style command.  You might try something like the
following (not tested):

AddToDecor A
+ <commands>
Style A UseDecor A,Color etc.

Style "My Window" UseStyle A

-- 
Regards,
Andrew Veliath
[email-masked], [email-masked]