Subject: FVWM: Mouse control...

From: Leeman Strout <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 22:20:15 -0500 (EST)

I know this isn't exactly what you all are involved in, however I was
wondering if any of you know of a Linux utility to increase the
sensitivity of the mouse in Xwindows  (specifically I have a PS/2 port
mouse).

Thanks,
Leeman 
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Patrick K." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 20:06:49 -0800 (PST)

> sensitivity of the mouse in Xwindows  (specifically I have a PS/2 port

   See the man page for xset.  Look at the mouse settings.

Patrick ...