Subject: FVWM: another enhancement to FvwmCascade

From: Rui Monteiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 02:24:05 +0000

I'm at it again

after the success of my previus enhancement (ok no interest at all)
I've made another.

this should be usefull if you have several windows with program sources
and headers.
you can put the sources windows bellow the corresponding headers.
(headers are *.h | *.H sources are *.c | *.cc | *.C | *.cpp)

I use nedit and I use to do this by hand in every programing session

You can download it and see more details in my page at geocities:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/4456/FvwmCascade_csort_diff_en.html

I could put it here but it's a bit long (almost 7K).

-------
Rui Monteiro
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].