Subject: FVWM: fvwm-2.0.46 bug

From: David Walker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 17:16:25 -0800

After running for variable amounts of time, hours to a day or 2,
fvwm-2.0.46 bug starts sending this error 
message to the console every 10 seconds or so:

[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 128, Error 4, EventType: 0
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Patrick K." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 00:32:46 -0800 (PST)

> [FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 128, Error 4, EventType: 0

   Hmm... at home I have had 2.0.45 running for about 2 months
   continuously and at work I have 2.0.46 running for about a week
   or so but I have yet to see such messages.

   I hardly reboot or shutdown my machines.  At work I am only
   forced to reboot in order to get to Windows every once in a
   while.

Patrick ...