Subject: FVWM: fvwm 2 questions

From: Keith Tomkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:02:08 -0800 (PST)

I just recently switched over from fvwm 1.24 to fvwm 2.0.46. I have 
seen a couple of differences and was wondering whether it was a
configuration issue or whether the code was different.
    The first thing that I noticed when I switched over, was the operation
of the mouse buttons on the root. I have a different menu set up on each
button. In fvwm 1.24, the menu would only appear as long as I held down
the button. In 2.0.46, I click and release the button, and the menu stays
there until I click a second time. Can I configure this to work like
fvwm 1.24  did?
    The other thing I noticed, is that the pager in fvwm 1.24 used to display
the window titles in it. It does not seem to do that in 2.0.46. How do
I change that?
    The version I am running is the compiled version that came with
FreeBSD 2.2.5. Please send your responses to me via emai, as I am not
on the mailing list. 

Thanks
Keith

-- 
*   Keith A. Tomkins          *  Cisco Systems, Inc.            *
*  Phone (408) 526-8373       *  Pager (408) 322-6571           *
*  email: [email-masked]  *  Strive to eschew obfuscation.  *
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].