Subject: FVWM: tkgoodstuff8.0 question

From: [email-masked] (Peter Lin)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 10:07:25 -0800

Hi:
	I am encountering a problem.  I like to know how to set
height and width for WinList button in .tkgrc, and how to set
spacing between the rightmost WinList button and my other tkgoodstuff
client button(icon).  WinList is the 2nd item following pager.
	Anothet thing is that I am using a sparc20 running SunOS 4.1.4.
When I put some fancy icon on tkgoodstuff, I start to see message like
can not allocate colormap, and start to see faded color on new application.
I have used reduced icon, it helps to some extend.  Is ther anyway I can
do to get around this problem without removing those nice icon ?

Thanks
/plin
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].