Subject: FVWM: fvwm code

From: "Ariel & Co." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 08:13:36 -0500

Hello,

	I have compiled the fvwm for the first time.  However, I don't have the
fvwm code itself to run my .fvwm95rc.  To verify my question.  I am
currently running vtwm in order to run my .vtwmrc.

-- 
<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

 		What Are You Going To Do When I Come For You?

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 08:33:52 -0500

> currently running vtwm in order to run my .vtwmrc.

You mention ".fvwm95rc",  if you are   running fvwm95, you  are on the
wrong mailing list.

You mention, "fvwm",  there are 2 versions  of fvwm around, if you are
running fvwm version  1,  the config file  is  ".fvwmrc".  If you  are
running fvwm version 2, (fvwm2) the config file is ".fvwm2rc".

You seem to be using the word "run" for 2 different purposes.  I think
you mean, I currently "run" vtwm which "reads" my .vtwmrc.

I know I  am  being picky,  but  I  hope by  helping you   phrase your
question more clearly, you will get a better answer.

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].