Subject: FVWM: Suggestion and Information

From: "Mark K. Gardner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 08:34:33 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

I was browsing through the Fvwm FAQ and have updated information to
supply. I also discovered no email address for the maintainer for the
FAQ. (The suggestion is that there should be one so that FAQ updates
do not have to clutter up the mailing list.)

The information is an updated URL for Rxvt/Rclock. The official
Rxvt home page is at

  http://babayaga.math.fu-berlin.de/%7Erxvt/

There you will find links to the latest source for both Rxvt and
Rclock in the same distribution. (The source at the URL listed in the
FAQ is old. Rxvt is now up to version 2.4.5.)

Mark

-- 
Mark K. Gardner ([email-masked])
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Real-Time Systems Laboratory
-- 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].