Subject: FVWM: OffTopic: New FCC Regs under consideration (fwd)

From: Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 20:34:32 -0500 (EST)

Since everyone on this list should appreciate this and other "Internet
Goodies," I suggest reading this mail and responding appropriately.
			-peace

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 12:15:49 -0800
From: Joshua Tinnin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Fwd: New FCC Regs under consideration

Important stuff...

"I am writing you this to inform you of a very important matter currently under
review by the FCC. Your local telephone company has filed a proposal with the
FCC to impose per minute charges for your internet service. They contend that
your usage has or will hinder the operation of the telephone network. It is my
belief that internet usage will diminish if users were required to pay
additional per minute charges. The FCC has created an email box for your
comments, responses must be received by February 13, 1998. Send your comments
to [email-masked] and tell them what you think. Every phone company is in on this
one, and they are trying to sneak it in just under the wire for litiagation.
Let everyone you know here this one. Get the e-mail address to everyone you
can think of. 
  
  [email-masked]  <-------FCC e-mail"

Joshua Tinnin                                    [email-masked]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
The Apricot Jam Fan Lounge http://www.rockweb.com/bands/apricot-jam/
[email-masked]  --------------------------  [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].