Subject: FVWM: Swallowing order

From: [email-masked] (A.J.vanWerven)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 20:00:15 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

I have a few applications with the same name swallowed by the FvwmButtons
module.

Is there any way to control which application comes where on the buttonbar ?

Thanks in advance.

-- 
God is real, unless declared integer.

A. van Werven
Dept. of Computer Science, Leiden University, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 6 54212683
E-mail: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~avwerven

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 14:16:38 -0500

[email-masked] (A.J.vanWerven) writes:
> Hello,
> 
> I have  a  few applications with  the  same  name  swallowed by  the
> FvwmButtons  module.  Is there any way  to control which application
> comes where on the buttonbar ?

Have you attempted to give  the appications different names thru -name
or -title on the command line?

Look  at the   applications using FvwmIdent.    Fvwm (and FvwmButtons)
"know" windows thru either the "Name", "Class", or "Resource" field.

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].