Subject: FVWM: decorations in fvwm2

From: Ildefonso Junquero Martin-Arroyo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 12:10:12 +0100

Hi!

	I'm using FVWM v 2.0.46, and I want transient windows to have only
title and border, no resize handles, no menu, no minimize and no
maximize buttons.

	How can I do this by configuration file, and how can I remove
decorations using XmNmwmDecorations or similar in my program.

	Thanks!
-- 
______________________________________________________________________
 	          Ildefonso Junquero        work : [email-masked]
    ___    __o	  Software Engineer
   ____  _'\<,_   Sainsel Sistemas Navales S.A.
 ______ (*)/ (*)  C/ Manuel Velasco Pando, N. 7
		  41007 Sevilla (Spain)
   Go faster!	  Phone : +34-5-457 36 91
  Use the byke!   Fax   : +34-5-457 93 62   home : [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].