Subject: FVWM: Problem with FvwmButtons on an Alpha/OSF V4.0c workstation

From: Henri Cavalier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 16:22:01 +0100

On my Alpha WS, FvwmButtons or (Fvwm)GoodStuff doesn't appear on the
screen. I compiled with Digital and Gnu cc. I tried fvwm v1.24r 
v2.43, v2.46:same result. The SAME fvwmrc file runs nice on various
platforms (HPUX 9, Solaris 2.5, linux 2.0.30 ...)
There are no error message.

Does somebody have an idea ? 

Thanks a lot.

=====================================================================
Henri Cavalier                 	|  UMR CNRS 6614  -  LESP
                          	|
Phone  : +33 2 35 52 83 94   	|  INSA de ROUEN
Fax    : +33 2 35 52 83 90   	|  BP.8 
E-Mail : [email-masked]|  76131 MONT SAINT AIGNAN CEDEX
                           	|  FRANCE
=====================================================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].