Subject: FVWM: Jump upon overcoming EdgeResistance

From: Kirk Hilliard <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Jan 1998 18:06:44 -0500

Hi guys!

I love FVMW2, and I brag about it to everyone I meet.  EdgeResistance
is one of the bragging points -- how easy it is to line a window up
against the edge; but there is one feature of EdgeResistance which I
think could be improved.

I run:

  EdgeScroll 0 0
  EdgeResistance 0 100

I occasionally wish to move a window partially off the desktop, but
when I overcome the 100 pixel EdgeResistance, the window jumps those
100 pixels.  I would love it if the window simply started moving again
once the EdgeResistance was overcome.  That way I could drag it 125
pixels in order to place it 25 pixels off screen.  Can this be done?

Kirk Hilliard
[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].