Subject: FVWM: Icon change

From: [email-masked] (A.J.vanWerven)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 18:19:54 +0100 (MET)

Maybe I should clarify my question:

I would like to change the icon on a button during an Fvwm session.

Any t(h)oughts on how to accomplish that ?

Thanks in advance,

A. van Werven
Dept. of Computer Science, Leiden University, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 6 54212683
E-mail: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~avwerven

Life would be easier if I had the source code. 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 15:35:23 -0500

> Any t(h)oughts on how to accomplish that ?

You have probably already seen that just issuing a new "style" command
to change the icon name is not sufficient.

I  think you  need something  like "recapture" but  you   only want to
recapture the one window.

I believe source code changes would be required.

--
Dan Espen                                Phone: (732) 699-5570
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: James J Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 17:34:16 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998, Dan Espen wrote:

sorry if this wastes everyone's time, but I am curious as to how you
managed to get buttons to perform differently depending on which mouse
button was pressed.

> > Any t(h)oughts on how to accomplish that ?

Jon Stewart

---

From: [email-masked] (A.J.vanWerven)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 08:58:08 +0100 (MET)

> managed to get buttons to perform differently depending on which mouse

*FvwmButtons (Action (Mouse x) Do_This)

A. van Werven