Subject: FVWM: Mouseless setup

From: Bill Oswald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 16:48:16 -0600 (CST)

Anyone running a mouseless environment (no mouse, no trackball, no pen,
no nuthin')? 

I've got a user who wants to try it.  Fvwm can move the sprite well
enough but how do you define keys for Clicks and what about dragging? 

Any config hints apprecicated, 
-Bill Oswald 
IBM Rochester, MN 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].