Subject: FVWM: IconMan help

From: Brandon Waldo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 10:18:25 -0600 (CST)

Hello again.

I have isolated my problem and I have figured out a couple of things
but I am confused on a couple of issues.  Maybe some of you could
help.

As I said before, I am using IconMan with FVWM version 2.0.46 on a
RS/6000 with AIX 4.1.

I found out the reason IconMan was crashing.  For some reason when I
use the command:

*FvwmIconMan*drawicons True

IconMan crashes when I de-iconify anything.

This may be attributed to the other problems I am seeing.  The
commands:

*FvwmIconMan*buttongeometry 140x20

and 

*FvwmIconMan*managergeometry 10x1-100-1

Simply do not do anything.  I can make the values anything and IconMan
still runs with default sizes and geometries.

Maybe the MiniIcons can't fit in the default button geometry so it
crashes.  I don't know.

Does anyone out there have this same problem or know some idea why
this is happening to me?  

Thanks in advance for any help.

__________________________________/~~~~~~~\__/~~~~~~~~\_/~~\/~~\/~~\__
_ Brandon T. Waldo _______________/~~\__/~~\____/~~\____/~~\/~~\/~~\__
_ [email-masked] _____________/~~~~~~~\_____/~~\____/~~\/~~\/~~\__
_ Motorola PowerPC Development ___/~~\__/~~\____/~~\____/~~\/~~\/~~\__
__________________________________/~~~~~~~\_____/~~\_____/~~~~~~~~\___
 Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis
 for a system of government!  Supreme executive power derives from a
  mandate from  the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].