Subject: FVWM: Off Topic-Dynamically Linked Libs

From: [email-masked] (Vinay_Kumar)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 00:24:21 +0530 (IST)

Hi!

Sorry to send this off-topic query in this mailing list.

Are dynamically linked libraries used at the time of 
starting of executible only or for the full duration
the executible runs? If I replace or remove a dynamically 
linked lib during the execution, what happens? If a function
call refers to dynamically links lib, old lib(might be in mem)
or new lib is refered or the program crashes. Is the
behaviour depend on os (Unix, Win95 ..).

If U know the proper mailing list for this kind of queries,
please tell me.

Thanx!!

-- 
Vinay Kumar
Software Engineer,		Phone : 91-124-343703 (2224)
Hughes Software Systems,	email : [email-masked]
Gurgaon, India

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].