Subject: FVWM: 2.0.46 +-{1,2,3} pixel errors.

From: Kurt Swanson <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Dec 1997 13:26:58 +0100

Lots o' things have problems counting pixels.  Usually they are off by
one, but some things up to three.

I cannot place an icon on the right edge of the screen (but the left
is ok).  Not even by "physically" moving it with the mouse.  There
will always be an extra 1-pixel gap.  If the icon is placed with Style
"*" IconBox, the gap increases to 2 pixels.  The respective numbers
for the bottom edge are 2 and 3.

BTW, it would also be nice for the IconBox style to have a packing
direction parameter: top-left, top-right, bottom-left, or
bottom-right.  (Yes I know I can start yet another process [or two] to
do this better, but I'd prefer not to).
-- 
Kurt Swanson, Department of Computer Science, Lund University.
[email-masked] (http://www.dna.lth.se/home/kurt/)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].