Subject: FVWM: Missing text in Menubar Boxes

From: Bryan Batten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 18:27:24 -0800

I don't know if this  is the correct place to post this or not, but here
goes:

I'm running fvwm 1.24r-25 under the Debian distribution of Linux 2.0.27.
I have a general problem with non-showing text in menubars boxes, which
is particularly bad with Netscape (Navigator 3.04, Communicator 4.04) -
but definitely shows up with other programs too, such as xman, gv, and
the like.

Sometimes the text can be made to appear by sweeping the mouse cursor
over where its supposed to appear. Other times, I can sweep another
window across the text area and the text appears as the window passes.

Is there something obvious in fvwm configuration I'm overlooking?

Thanks for reading this. Any help will be appreciated.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].