Subject: Re: FVWM: I have been lurking this list...

From: Peter S Galbraith <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 14:12:00 -0500

> >  Is that icky 'FVWM:' thing in the subject line ...

[email-masked] wrote

> (2) Yes. It means that if you get many many emails per day you can use
> filtering programs to slip all the *FVWM* posts into a folder until
> you're ready to read them.

You could easily configure procmail to filter fvwm (and other mailling
lists) in their own folder or spool file without using the subject line 
at all.

:0
* ^From [email-masked]
fvwm

-- 
Peter Galbraith, research scientist             <[email-masked]>
Maurice-Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada
P.O. Box 1000, Mont-Joli Qc, G5H 3Z4 Canada  418-775-0852 - FAX 418-775-0546
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].