Subject: FVWM: Killing Extra Button Bars

From: Brian Schroeder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 10:00:47 +1030

I have created a few extra button bars - giving them names other than
FvwmButtons.  They work fine, and do exactly what I want.  However, I want
to be able to remove them with a single mouse click.

I tried defining a button to, for example,    KillModule FvwmApps.   But it
didn't work.   KillModule FvwmButtons   did the trick, but it killed all
of the button bars, not just the one I want.

Is there a way to do what I want, or am I asking too much?

Brian.
-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Brian Schroeder              |
 ,-_|\     [email-masked]           |  It's not what you stand for that
/     \    Boral Energy Resources Ltd  |   makes life difficult, but what
\_,-*_/    Adelaide Australia          |            you fall for.
     v     GPO Box 2576 Adelaide 5001  |               _  _  _
          PH +61 8 8235 3782           |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].