Subject: FVWM: FvwmPagerMiniIcons

From: Subba Rao <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 10:43:36 -0500 (EST)

I have 2 questions

1. How do I get FvwmPagerMiniIcons to work with .fvwm2rc95?

2. How do I get 9 work areas in a desktop? I have 3 desktops
with 4 work areas in each. I am not able to create more work
areas.

Thanks in advance.

SubbaRao
-- 
[email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------
Internet Addiction - The Next Frontier of Pop Psychology.
                     Awareness is the cure.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].