Subject: FVWM: Bug report

From: Ian Godin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 11:00:18 -0800

Hi,

  I am running an Octane (SGI) with Irix 6.4, using SGI's 7.2 compilers.
I've found the following bug which causes a "bus error" on my machine,
but probably works fine on others depending on your compiler.

There is a variable called "PPosOverride" which is decalred in fvwm.c
as "Boolean PPosOverride".  It is used in the following files as
"extern Bool PPosOverride": placement.c misc.c and events.c.

  The problem is with my compiler, Bool and Boolean are not the 
same size.  Changing all "extern Bool PPosOverride" to use Boolean
instead fixes the problem.  Again this seems to be specific to my
new compiler, because it worked fine with my old (7.1) compiler.

  Ian.

-----------------------
Ian Godin
Software programmer
Silicon Grail - www.sgrail.com
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].