Subject: Re: FVWM: I think a bug in 2.0.46

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 01:11:32 -0500 (EST)

I can reproduce this with fvwm-2.0.46 under Linux (Red Hat Linux 4.2).
If a window is window-shaded, and you move it with the middle button in
FvwmPager's window, at the end of the drag, the window still appears
shaded, but with the top 15-20 pixels of the window displaying below
the title bar.  Bottom border is missing, and side borders look flat.
A subsequent window-shade operation un-window-shades, and a further
window-shade does a `normal' window-shade.

--jim

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% jim knoble %%%%%%%% [email-masked] %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

On Fri, 31 Oct 1997, Patrick K. wrote:

:    At work I use fvwm 2.0.46 while at home I am using 2.0.45.
: 
:    I was moving windows around using FvwmPager and 2nd button of my
:    mouse (by clicking on the window icon in the Pager and dragging it)
:    that I noticed if I moved an xterm window, which is in a 'window-shade'
:    state, after the drag has been completed the xterm window will display
:    one (1) line!  Almost as if the xterm had been resized to display
:    one line only.
: 
:    I can not reporduce this behavior here at home with 2.0.45; thus, I
:    assume this might be a new 'bug' introduced in the latest release.
: 
:    Comments?

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].