Subject: FVWM: question about iconify

From: Viorel ANGHEL <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 14:42:42 -0500

I have in FvwmButtons one button like:

*FvwmButtons(Title "o", Action `Next [FvwmButtons] Iconify`)

but this doesn't work. Why?

-- 

Viorel ANGHEL <[email-masked]>                "World domination. Fast!"
http://www.pub.ro/~vang/                          (Linus Torvalds)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Viorel ANGHEL <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 16:36:04 -0500

On Tue, Nov 25, 1997 at 01:46:53PM +0100, A.J.vanWerven wrote:
> It would seem to me like you're trying to iconify a button ???
> 

I try to iconify the whole FvwmButtons box.

--

---

From: [email-masked] (David S. Goldberg)
Date: 25 Nov 1997 10:01:34 -0500

>>>>> Viorel ANGHEL writes:
VA> I have in FvwmButtons one button like:

VA> *FvwmButtons(Title "o", Action `Next [FvwmButtons] Iconify`)

VA> but this doesn't work. Why?

I'd guess that you have a CirculateSkip style that is matching
FvwmButtons.  If that is the case, then the answer is to add
CirculateHit to the Next command:

*FvwmButtons(Title "o", \
		   Action `Next [FvwmButtons CirculateHit] Iconify`)

--
Dave Goldberg
Post: The Mitre Corporation\MS B305\202 Burlington Rd.\Bedford, MA 01730
Phone: 781-271-3887
Email: [email-masked]