Subject: FVWM: scroll

From: Adam Kopacz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 12:10:24 +0100

hi,

here (linux/X11) it was the whole time so that i could scroll when i
clicked the apps in the titlebar with them from one screen to the
another 
(i use 2x4 screens/no desks) but now i can't scroll and i don't know why
:((
it was so that i coul'd only change with apps the screen and i could't
move the mouse from one screen to the another..
EdgeScroll was 0 0.. when i change to 100 100 than i can move the apps
by moving-with-the-mouse from one screen to the another but so i can
change 
with the mouse to :((

what's wrong here ? i haven't changed anything.. i use only the
animated-shade patch now.. 

sorry for my bad englisch, but i hop that someone know what i mean..

-- 
Bye,                                          Linux/Babes
  Adam Kopacz (kLoGraFX / klospatz)      http://www.rat.de/Adam

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Viorel ANGHEL <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 09:57:26 -0500

> animated-shade patch now.. 

(quote from changelog 2.0.46)
   36. Made window move paging match Edgescroll values instead of
           always doing full screens (should this be an option?)
                                                                  
-- 

Viorel ANGHEL <[email-masked]>                "World domination. Fast!"
http://www.pub.ro/~vang/                          (Linus Torvalds)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].