Subject: FVWM: decors

From: Adam Kopacz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 19:36:59 +0100

hi,

i need some spezial buttons like an extra maximize button for some apps.
i think i can only do this by decors or ??
how can i start with this ???

-- 
Bye,                               Linux/Babes
  Adam Kopacz (klospatz)      http://www.rat.de/Adam

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Greg Fall <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 02:05:25 -0500 (EST)

> how can i start with this ???

You can have up to ten title bar buttons.  Read the fvwm2 man page, and
reply back if you are still stuck.  I'll give you a hint.  Bind a button
to something, and it will appear.  Here, for example, is what you'd add 
to your .fvwm2rc to get a second button on the left of the titlebar:

    Mouse 1 3 A Maximiz 100 100

G.F.

--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--

Greg Fall
[email-masked]
http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~gmfall

---

From: Greg Fall <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 02:12:44 -0500 (EST)

>     Mouse 1 3 A Maximiz 100 100

That should be

    Mouse 1 3 A Maximize 100 100

to get button three to maximize the window both horizontally and
vertically.

Greg Fall
[email-masked]

---

From: Adam Kopacz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 14:05:27 +0100

Greg Fall wrote:
hi,

> You can have up to ten title bar buttons.  Read the fvwm2 man page, and

i know and thats not my problem.

i have some apps (for TV-watching under X :-)) for this i need special 
max-sizes and some another functions..
.. i need this only for 2 apps or so.. decors are the best way to do
this i think.. so i can add a another titlebar to..

>     Mouse 1 3 A Maximiz 100 100

check out http://www.rat.de/Adam/tv.htm to see my cool 5 buttons :)
and i use 100 90 for max-size because i have a FvwmButton-bar.