Subject: FVWM: customizing fvwm for visually handicapped people

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 13:29:18 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

I'm a brand new Linux user, working with kernel 2.0.30.
I'm almost blind, so I need high contrast to work with a normal
display. Usually I try to change everything to a black background
and a white foreground.
The mainproblem with fvwm-2.0.45 is that my mousepointer on my xterm
is always black, so i cannot find it on my black background.
The second problem is to customize fvwm whereever it is possible in
my favorite white-on-black-look.

can you help me?

thank you, Michael
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Binder
Gesellschaft f. wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Goettingen
Am Fassberg
D-37077 Goettingen
Phone:  +49 551/201-1529
Fax:    +49 551/21119
E-Mail: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].