Subject: FVWM: backing store

From: Trent Piepho <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 16:12:42 -0800 (PST)

Sorry if this is in the manual, but I couldn't find it.  Is there a way to
turn off xforms' use of backing store?  It seems that the default is
WhenMapped, I'd like to change it to NotUsefull for my app. 

Actually, what I really want to do is have xforms redraw its windows when I
use fvwm's refresh command.  I've noticed that all the windows with backing
store disabled will redraw themselves, but the xforms windows won't.  I'm
guessing that xforms is relying on backing store to do the re-draw, which
isn't working for my app.

|Gazing up to the breeze of the heavens \ on a quest, meaning, reason  |
|came to be, how it begun \ all alone in the family of the sun         |
|curiosity teasing everyone \ on our home, third stone from the sun.   |
|Trent Piepho ([email-masked])                   -- Metallica  |
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].