Subject: FVWM: Cursor change.

From: Bret Hughes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 20:08:57 -0600

I am running Red Hat 4.1 and fvwm95.  Just starting to play with the
config for fvwm, read the man pages and just about every FAQ I could
find but I can't figure out how to change the cursor.  What I want to
do  really is hide the cursor or at least change it to a dot when the
cursor is on the netscape window.

Sounds weird I know, but trust me I have my reasons. Any Ideas?  I am
allowing m4 to parse the config files each time I start the window
manager.

Bret Hughes

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Paul Robert Hayes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 00:55:52 -0600

Find a program called unclutter...  I found it at ftp.x.org.  It will
hide the cursor after it has been inactive for a short period of time.
Once you move it again, the curcor on the screen will reappear.

--
Paul Robert Hayes