Subject: FVWM: .fvwm2rc file

From: Jason Kibblewhite <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 17:17:54 -0700

I've looked around abit but I can't seem to find a text file that would
describe some of the lines in .fvwm2rc to make config easier.  Is there
such a file anywhere?
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 18:55:49 -0500 (EST)

> describe some of the lines in .fvwm2rc to make config easier.  Is there

Try typing "man fvwm2" at your unix prompt.... 
			-peace

--- BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK ------------+-----------
GAT d- s:+ !a C+(+++) UI/L/S/B++(+++) | "In the morning glad I see
P>+ L+(++) E---- W+++ N+ o? K? w++++  |  My foe outstrech'd beneath the tree."
O--- M-- V PS+++@ PE Y-- PGP+ t++ 5   |               -The Poison Tree
X++ R- tv+ b DI++ D+ G e>*  h*(!) r-  |                William Blake
y*(+) ------ END GEEK CODE BLOCK -----+

---

From: Peter Vertes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 22:08:21 -0500 (EST)

> describe some of the lines in .fvwm2rc to make config easier.  Is there

	There's a program called Dot File Generator and with the aid of
menus you can create a pretty descent .fvwmrc file.  The URL for the
program is http://www.imada.ou.dk/~blackie/dotfile/  Its perfect for
people like me who don't have the time of the know-how about configuring
dot files =:)

-Pete

---
Peter Vertes                    | "It's 4:30am...do you know where your
UMass Computer AI / Visions Lab |  stack pointer is ? " - Confessions of
(413) 545-0528                  |  an assembly programmer