Subject: FVWM: question about fvwm clock

From: HongSamPyo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 05:12:27 +0900

Hi,  this is  South-Korea.  My name is   Likedew, Hong.
 I am using  Fvwm95 with  linux  slackware v3.00.  It 's so good. but  I
have a problem  which is
 concerned with  clock.
 My pc  is  pentium  pro  233MHz  which  is partitioned with  Windows95
and  Linux as  I  have just  said above.  In  Windows95 ,  the date and
time  are   correct,  but  in Linux  it doen't.  For example,  when  the
'correct' current   time is   11:30:30AM,  in Windows95   the date and
time  are correct, but  in Linux  date and time   are    15:20 PM.    I
tried to correct  the date and time with  'date' command  supported by
every Linux and Unix.  For example,   in  shell prompt,  with
super-user previledge,  I typed  1119113097.30 as the manual suggests
but , after  few hours ,  the date and time   is  again  incorrect !
 Why   the date and time  is incorrect  in  my Linux  while  in
Windows95  correct?  How can  I  correct  this situation?
It is  very  grateful  for you  to answer  my  question.  My  address
is   "[email-masked]"
.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].