Subject: FVWM: Compiling success...

From: Leeman Strout <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 17:18:49 -0500 (EST)

Hey there folks.  Just thought you might like to add another successful
compilation to your list of possibilities.

host:   Sun SparcStation IPX  running S/Linux (RedHat)
problems:  RedHat didn't install header files properly.  It was necessary
           to create the symlinks from /usr/include into the proper
           directories in the kernel source-tree.  Note: asm should be a
           link to asm-sparc, not asm-i386 as it is in the kernel README
           (guess they haven't gotten to the esoteric bits that need
           editing)

[FVWM][main]:  Fvwm Version 2.0.46 compiled on Nov 18 1997 at 15:41:54

Linux fluke 2.0.30 #1 Mon Nov 17 18:42:11 EST 1997 sparc unkown

PS - time to get a new framebuffer... I need more colors  =)

Leeman Strout
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].