Subject: FVWM: Sticky Window Question

From: Brett Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 17:10:10 -0400 (EDT)

I use a bunch of virtual desktops, for various functions.  One desktop I
 use exclusivly for programming.  On each screen I will have cpp and header
 files for a particular class for example, and a sticky xterm that I use to
 compile whenever any changes are made.  But, when I go from the
 programming desktop to another, I don't want this sticky window to jump to
 the next desktop.  
 
 So, after my ramblings, is there any way to get a sticky window to only
 stick on one desktop and non of the others?
 
 Thanks

 Brett Cooper
 [email-masked]
 
 --
 
   If a negatively curved group G acts geometrically on two geodesic spaces
   X,Y, then the two spaces are naturally quasi-isometric to G via the orbit
   maps.  The important point is that this quasi-isometry between X and Y
   extends to a G-equivariant homeomorphism between dX and dY.
   (I used to find stuff like this important)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].