Subject: FVWM: Compilation problems

From: Gyan S Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 10:32:48 +0100

Hi

I'm having a slight problem trying to compile my version of fvwm v2.0.41
on HP-UX version 10.00.

I'm getting the following error

         *Initialization*:1: missing token-sequence in `#assert'

do have any ideas

cheers

gyan

[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: aesop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 16:38:44 -0400 (EDT)

Remove the -Aa from the compile options.  Not exactly sure why gcc does
this on HP-UX.  

Eric

>          *Initialization*:1: missing token-sequence in `#assert'

Dogbert: Has your electronic mail system made you more efficient?
Dilbert: In a way... Now I'm getting ignored at the speed of light.
						-- Scott Adams