Subject: FVWM: Problems with Fvwm 2.0.43

From: Gilles COSTA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 19:05:28 +0100

I used to work with a GIS software under HP-VUE, recently I installed
fvwm and got a little problem:
The GIS has a main window and up to nine child windows that (under motif
or HPvue) never could go under the main window (usefull for a toolbar
for example). with fvwm their behavior is almost the same except when I
click in the main window which comes on the top and hide all of its
children.
I've tried the fvwm options: MWMFunctions, MWMHints, StaysOnTop ...
but none gave me the right behavior.

Another question is about Drag and Drop. Is there any mean to use drag
and drop with vuefile and any of the fvwm Modules such as FvwmButtons or
FvwmScript.

Thanks in advance.
--
Gilles COSTA
SCP Gross Allain, Geometres Experts
17 Grande Rue 91310 Montlhery (France)
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].