Subject: FVWM: Attachment issue (revisited??)

From: "Patrick K." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 19:53:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

   I was just searching the fvwm.archive for issues regarding attachments
   sent to the list.  But either I didn't do a good job of searching
   for the answer or there wasn't a clear one.

   I work with AIX boxes at work and I always wanted an 'monitor' icon
   representing IBM's RS/6K AIX boxes for an rsh buttons on my FvwmButtons.
   I could not find one in the icon collection set.  So I finally went
   ahead and build one myself.  It is just the basic monitor with IBM
   written on top of it (I actually have 2 of these one is IBM in a darker
   blue).  I was thinking maybe others might like to get these xpm files
   for their use (granted not many use AIX nor respect it :-).

   My question is:  is it acceptable for me to uuencode them and send
   them over the list?  They are not too terribly huge:

            3930 ibm1.uue
            3993 ibm2.uue

   Also if anyone else has a better 'monitor' icon for IBM's AIX boxes
   please let me know where I could get it from.

   TIA,

Patrick ...
[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].