Subject: FVWM: I think a bug in 2.0.46

From: "Patrick K." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 21:54:06 +1600 (PST)

Hi all...

   At work I use fvwm 2.0.46 while at home I am using 2.0.45.

   I was moving windows around using FvwmPager and 2nd button of my
   mouse (by clicking on the window icon in the Pager and dragging it)
   that I noticed if I moved an xterm window, which is in a 'window-shade'
   state, after the drag has been completed the xterm window will display
   one (1) line!  Almost as if the xterm had been resized to display
   one line only.

   I can not reporduce this behavior here at home with 2.0.45; thus, I
   assume this might be a new 'bug' introduced in the latest release.

   Comments?

Patrick K ...
[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].