Subject: FVWM: uname and virtaul desktops

From: "Myun G. Choi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 08:30:51 +0900 (JST)

Hi, all.
 Can anyone tell me how to set up more than one virtual desktops?
 Also how do you use `uname -n` in xterm command for your goodstuff?

 For example, this is what I used in preference manager which did not work:

 xterm -geometry 80x26+50+50 -T xterm@`uname -n`

 Can you actually use uname -n for xterm command within goodstuff?
Myun
-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your time is appreciated.

Myun Gil Choi
Software Engineering Department
Cellular Infrastructure Division

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
| 3-7-10 Ichiokamotomachi	email: [email-masked]      	 |
| Minato-ku, Osaka 552 Japan	http://www.cig.nml.mot.com/~choi/	 | 
| Nippon Motorola Ltd.          Tel  : +81-6-586-3052            	 |
| 		 		Fax  : +81-6-586-3968            	 |
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
| Any opinion expressed here are my own, not that of Nippon Motorola     |
| Ltd. or Motorola Inc..                                                 |
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].