Subject: FVWM: Problems with FvwmButtons again ...

From: Uncle Bulgaria <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Oct 1997 12:40:07 +0100

Thanks to all those who helped me to solve this problem last time it
occurred, but unfortunately with my recent upgrade from 2.0.45 to .46
it's reared it's ugly head again.

My problem is that the following line in my .fvwm2rc doesn't always
cause a xdaliclock to run and be swallowed when starting or restarting
Fvwm

*FvwmButtons(3x1, Swallow (NoClose,UseOld) xdaliclock 'Exec xdaliclock
-12 -nocycle -noseconds -bg lightgrey -fg "#660066" -geometry
280x80+0+0')

and I can't work out why. I've tried all the things that were suggested
when my perfmeter didn't work (Which incidentally starts up _every_
time!) and none of them seem to make any difference.

Any ideas gratefully accepted.
Lee
-- 
This is a bug in that version of Netscape.  Upgrade to a previous
version.
(Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].