Subject: FVWM: AddButtonStyle

From: Hyoung-Kee Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 15:17:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi
How do you use AddButtonStyle

I got an error like
[FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> No such module /usr/local/public/bin/ 
AddButtonStyle

How would you handle it?

CHK
URL: http://www.ee.gatech.edu/users/hkchoi
URL: http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~hkchoi

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 15:44:10 -0400

> [FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> No such module /usr/local/public/bin/ 

AddButtonStyle is not a module, its an fvwm2 command.

If you have  shown us the  literal output, I  would have to guess that
you are not using fvwm 2.0.46, since in that release the message would
read like this:

[FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> No such module 'xxxxxx'
 in ModulePath '/usr/dje/fvwm-2.0.46/fvwm/'

Make sure the  fvwm2 you are running matches   your documentation.  If
that doesn't help, show us the lines in your .fvwm2rc that apply.

--
Dan Espen                                    Phone: (908) 699-5570
[email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].