Subject: FVWM: a toggling FvwmButtons

From: Nadim Saeed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 20:06:49 -0700

I've looked over the man pages and archives unsuccessfully in search of a
way to do the following:

 is there a way to define a button in FvwmButtons that acts as a true button,
 in the sense that if its pressed then something is ON (and have the button
 look pressed), otherwise its OFF (and the button looks UNpressed).

Defining the actions is simple, I just can't get the button to stay pressed - 
is there a way to do that ?

Here are the relevant entries from my .fvwm2rc file

AddToMenu MiniScrollMenu
+       "ON"                    EdgeResistance 500 100
+       "OFF"                   EdgeResistance 10000 10000

*FvwmButtons Paging     clamp.xpm       Popup MiniScrollMenu

Is there any way to get a pressed look when I select OFF ?

BTW: I'm using fvwm-2.0.45

Thanks in advance

 - Nadim
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].