Subject: FVWM: Fvwm IconBoxes patch (not split)

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 22:58:50 -0400

Oops, I'm afraid  too  many people will  not be   able to  read  split
attachments, so heres the same patch not split:

This  rather large patch   is version 1.0   of the "Icon Boxes" patch.
After applying this patch, there can be multiple Icon Boxes defined in
1 style command.  Optional Icon Grids can also be defined.

This patch does not provide for alternate Icon Box Gravities.

Since I had to  change the style parsing,  storage and retrieval,  the
style code is pretty much rewritten.

Any opinions on whether we can remove  "great style flag rewrite" from
the TO-DO list?

Apply this patch from the base of the fvwm source tree with the "-p 0"
option.

--
Dan Espen                                    Phone: (732) 699-5570
[email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214
Piscataway, NJ 08854

---

From: Adam Kopacz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 08:35:22 +0200

> attachments, so heres the same patch not split:

stop this!

121 KB + 50 KB + 74 KB !
upload the file to a www/ftp server and post the URL but not such a big
patch ! :(

-- 
Bye,                             Linux/Babes
  Adam Kopacz (kLospatz)    http://www.rat.de/Adam

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].