Subject: FVWM: FvwmPager

From: Jamie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 22:43:05 -0700 (PDT)

Dear ALl,

Simple question; n the FvwmPager module, each desk has the title above it.
IE, Desk 0, Misc, whatever. How do I turn this off? I only use one desktop
of 3x3, and its annoying. :)

Jamie
 -- 
+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
|The shadows of life cover the sunlight of the soul, and block out the| 
|radiance that all have within them, leaving only darkness behind.    |
+-----------------------------+---------------------+-----------------+
[email-masked] | [email-masked] | [email-masked] |
+-----------------------------+---------------------+-----------------+

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Michael Hucka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 01:47:12 -0400 (EDT)

>>>>> On 31 Aug 1997, Jamie <[email-masked]> wrote:

  mistwolf> Dear ALl, Simple question; n the FvwmPager module, each desk has
  mistwolf> the title above it. IE, Desk 0, Misc, whatever. How do I turn
  mistwolf> this off? I only use one desktop of 3x3, and its annoying. :)

*FvwmPagerFont  none

This is actually mentioned in the man page for FvwmPager.

-- 
Mike Hucka    [email-masked]    http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~hucka    University
 PhD to be, computational models of human visual processing (AI Lab)     of
   UNIX systems administrator & programmer/analyst (EECS DCO)         Michigan
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 01:50:09 -0400 (EDT)

> of 3x3, and its annoying. :)

set the following property for the font:

*FvwmPagerFont none
*FvwmPagerSmallFont 0x0

that should do it :)
			-peace

--- BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK ------------+-----------
GAT d- s:+ !a C+(+++) UI/L/S/B++(+++) | "In the morning glad I see
P>+ L+(++) E---- W+++ N+ o? K? w++++  |  My foe outstrech'd beneath the tree."
O--- M-- V PS+++@ PE Y-- PGP+ t++ 5   |               -The Poison Tree
X++ R- tv+ b DI++ D+ G e>*  h*(!) r-  |                William Blake
y*(+) ------ END GEEK CODE BLOCK -----+