Subject: FVWM: FvwmScroll and Swallow

From: aesop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 16:33:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
	I'm a long time lurker and finally run across something I haven't
been able to find an example of.  Can FvwmScroll not be swallowed?  I ran
through the mail archives and only found one occurrence of someone asking
a similar question, but no answer.
	I am trying to have scrollable buttons within another FvwmButtons.
>From a function, I create a button bar, wait for it and then put a
ScrollBar around it.  However, the parent button bar will not capture the
buttons.  It does seem to adjust its location.  If I remove the Wait, the
buttons are captured normally, but without a scrollbar.  I'm assuming
FvwmScroll exits before the buttons are created without the wait.
	I've used FvwmIdent to make sure the names are correct.  Any
ideas?

TIA

Eric

Dogbert: Has your electronic mail system made you more efficient?
Dilbert: In a way... Now I'm getting ignored at the speed of light.
						-- Scott Adams

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].