Subject: FVWM: Moving Windows

From: Christopher Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 15:30:34 -0500 (CDT)

While moving windows with the Move function and the mouse, I have fvwm
stop me from moving past the edge of the screen.  

But if I use the Move function non-interactively with Move w+5 w+5, so
it moves relative to the window's current position (an excellent
addition), then I can move it off the screen.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Broc Stirton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 16:43:03 -0500

Is the [Move w+x w+x] function only available with a patch?  It doesn't
seem to work for me.  Thanks
		Broc
-- 
						--------------------
						    Broc Stirton
						  [email-masked] 
						--------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Christopher Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 16:53:28 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 7 Sep 1997, Broc Stirton wrote:

#> Is the [Move w+x w+x] function only available with a patch?  It doesn't
#> seem to work for me.  Thanks

Oops.  This only works in my Fvwm rel 45.  I think like this is yet
one more thing from the rel 45 Animated Menus patch that I no longer
have access to in rel 46.

-W