Subject: FVWM: two more questions on fvwm2.0.46 - exmh icons and window offsets

From: Alan Guisewite <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 15:37:49 -0400

Hi,

    I've got two more questions re fvwm2.0.46 on an SGI (IRIX 5.3).

1) I'd like to run exmh iconified with only an icon title (since the title
changes when mail arrives). However, instead of just getting the icon title
I get the icon title plus a blank light gray rectangle attached above it:

                __________
               |          |
               |          |
               |          |
               |__________|
               |          |
               |   EXMH   |
               |__________|

Is there a way to get the icon title without the icon? I've tried:

Style "exmh"        IconTitle, NoIcon

which just unmaps as per the manual.

2) Some of my windows are offset vertically (offscreen) by the titlebar
height - I've tried different combinations of style commands.

    Thanks!

        Alan

-- 
Carnegie Mellon University                             Alan D. Guisewite
Robotics Institute                            Senior Research Technician
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~adg                                   [email-masked]
                  To ice! To snow! To Sodeskaya we go!

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].