Subject: FVWM: Re: StartsOnPage revisited

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 01:37:35 -0400 (EDT)

My StartsOnPage patch has been revised to correct the known
defects, and can be fetched from

        http://www.pcnet/com/~proteus/Fvwm/FvwmPatches.html

        This version corrects the misplacement of StartsOnPage windows 
when the starting page is at a negative offset from the current page
and SkipMapping is also in effect, and handles the restoring of 
recaptured StartsOnPage windows to their starting pages. (It could be
argued that this latter should be optional, but it's consistent with
StartsOnDesk.)

        Any comments, suggestions, or (shudder) bug reports will be
welcomed.

        Cheers,
        Bob
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].