Subject: FVWM: fvwm2 geometry Qs

From: "Donald H. Locker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 10:53:31 -0400

Hi, all.

Looking for reasons that tcl7.4/tk4.0 and fvwm2.045 disagree about
some geometry (location} issues.  It appears that the windows created
by tk are located without accomodating the borderwidth, particularly
if the geometry spec is negative (from bottom or right edge of the
screen).  tk winfo requests sometimes are answered with borderwidth
included, sometimes not.  Anyone else have experience with this?  I've
also seen something similar with fvwmIconMan.

(I am preparing test cases, if anyone is interested.)

I've only been following the mailing list for a couple of weeks, and
haven't seen anything about this.  Pointers, consolation, support, or
suggestions solicited!

Thanks,
Donald.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].