Subject: FVWM: Switching from CDE to fvwm

From: Alex Berkovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Sep 97 20:19:34 EDT

I'm sure this question has come up many times before, and I apologize for 
bringing
it up again, but I don't know where to get an answer.  I even searched the 
archives with
no success.
I'm new to UNIX and currently using CDE as my desktop.  I downloaded and untared
fvwm, but not having any luck making it my default desktop.

1. Can fvwm be added as one of my session options so I can switch back and
    forth at will?  If not, I'll settle just for fvwm.
2. Where can I get or how do I create .fvwmrc file?

Thanks to all in advance.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Rodney C. Marable" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:56:06 -0400

> Thanks to all in advance.

Detailed steps on how to do this should really be in the FAQ.  I've seen
three or four different suggestions as to how it should be done posted
here in the past couple of weeks, and there doesn't seem to be any
consensus on how to do it.
-- 
	   _____________________________________________	
	   Rodney C. Marable	   Firefly Network Inc. 
	   [email-masked]	   1 Broadway, 6th Floor
	   617.528.1917		   Cambridge, MA 02142
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].