Subject: FVWM: Modules and Netscape

From: Open Software Crew <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 22:46:22 +0200

Hi all, I have two simple questions.

- has anybody succeeded in swallowing Netscape component-bar 
  into FvwmButtons module? 
  After a few attempts it seems that, as the component-bar 
  gets embodied into a button, it stays there unseen.  

- is it possible to launch a module in icon mode?

thank you for any comments

Paolo Pumilia
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Randy J. Ray)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 15:00:11 -0600

>>>>> "Paolo" == Open Software Crew <[email-masked]>
>>>>> wrote the following on Tue, 23 Sep 1997 22:46:22 +0200

  Paolo> - is it possible to launch a module in icon mode?

I imagine that the module itself would have to support that as an option. But
having an application iconify itself is fairly trivial. I might think about
adding an "Iconic" or "-iconic" option to my sample X11::Fvwm Perl modules.

Randy
--
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Randy J. Ray -- U S WEST IT, Inc.  Software Config Mgmt    Phone: (303)595-2869
                Denver, CO                                     [email-masked]
"Reach up your hand, if your cup be empty/If your cup is full, may it be again"
                                                --Grateful Dead, "Ripple"
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].