Subject: FVWM: FvwmWinList in FvwmButtons ?

From: Adam Kopacz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 13:31:52 +0200

Hi,

how can i start FvwmWinList In FvwmButtons (Swallow Module) ????
and how can i set a max. size for the FvwmWinList Fields ? 

-- 
Bye,                             Linux/Babes
  Adam Kopacz (kLospatz)    http://www.rat.de/Adam

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Sep 1997 17:22:33 +0200

>>>>> On Fri, 05 Sep 1997, Adam Kopacz said:

  Adam> how can i start FvwmWinList In FvwmButtons (Swallow Module)
  Adam> ????  and how can i set a max. size for the FvwmWinList Fields
  Adam> ?

I don't know if that is possible, but FvwmIconMan has been especially
written to allow that.  It works a bit like the @% taskbar -- the
buttons are made narrower to accomodate more columns when the given
space becomes full.

Want a screeshot?

kai
-- 
I like both kinds of music.

---

From: Brady Montz <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Sep 1997 08:47:15 -0700

> buttons are made narrower to accomodate more columns when the given

I'd like a screenshot.

-- 
 Brady Montz
 [email-masked]

---

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Sep 1997 18:07:23 +0200

>>>>> On 05 Sep 1997, Brady Montz said:

  Brady> I'd like a screenshot.

I hope I did it right, MIME-wise.  The FvwmIconMan is on the right
hand side.  It is with mini icons, as you can see.

kai

---

From: Adam Kopacz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 19:28:28 +0200

Kai Grossjohann wrote:
hi,

>   Brady> I'd like a screenshot.

cool. please send me the part of your .fvwm2rc.. i will place
FvwmIconMan in the free space in my Buttons =>