Subject: FVWM: Silicon Graphics version

From: Ben Ketteridge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 09:25:26 +0100

Hi, long time no mail...

Well, I've been without decent UN*X access for some 18 months, and
so have been prevented from using fvwm (or X in general, of course).

I now have access to an SGI Indigo running Irix 5.3, but without the
compiler options. Yes, that's right, SGI supply machines without the
gubbins to allow you to compile *anything* on them, even if you try
to install gcc (which won't install because of the missing components).

Does anybody have a pre-compiled set of binaries for this kind of
set-up?

Many thanks,
Ben.

|   Dr. Ben Ketteridge, Programmer    |    Tel: (01970) 626299      |
|  email=[email-masked]   |     or: (01970) 624165      |
|  "Never ask a man what sort of computer he drives. If he's a Mac  |
|   user he'll tell you. If not, why embarrass him?" - Tom Clancy   |
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].