Subject: FVWM: Re: Trouble with FvwmButtons

From: Michael Hughes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 14:10:59 -0500

I have compiled fvwm2.0.46 also.  But under 5.x.  The button bar
doesn't work.  I am getting core dumps.
-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 _ _ _                    _    _    ,                    Loghome living
is the 
' ) ) )      /           //   ' )  /         /                         
best ! 
 / / / o _. /_  __.  _  //     /--/ . . _,  /_  _ 
_                           
/ ' (_<_(__/ /_(_/|_</_</_    /  (_(_/_(_)_/
/_</_/_)_                         
Bridge Information Systems, Inc.       
/|                                    
St Louis MO                             |/                 
[email-masked] 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].