Subject: Re: FVWM: Problems with fvwm2

From: norvien <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 09:14:33 -0700 (PDT)

Well, thanks once again to those who have helped me -- Problem #1 has
been solved -- I managed to get the xclock in FvwmButtons at a decent
size.  My problem was that I had an Icon command in there as well -- I
think I read somewhere that this was the appropriate way to call an
xclock, but apparently it's not.  Anyways, problem solved.

Regarding my query about being able to start a window on a particular
page: I failed to include the following information: I'd like to be
able to start a window on a different page without having to GoTo that
particularly page, something that can be done in the background.  When
I'm working on a particular project, I like to open several
applications all at once, and have them appear on different pages of
my Desk, but I'm only interested in seeing/starting out on one of
those pages....  Make sense?

Anyways, it's not too big of a deal, and I can sort of work around it
using -geometry to push the applications off of the current page.

My .fvwm2rc is now running smoothly and I'm ready to switch over
full-time.  Thanks to those who helped.

Christopher Possanza
 [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].