Subject: FVWM: Iconplacement

From: Pete Gaden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 10:08:59 +0100

I am not a fan of visible IconBoxes as they take up valuable 'real
estate'.  However,  I do like to have some control over icon
placement.   I currently use the style - IconBox setting to send my
icons to a region at the bottom of the screen.  My question is,  set
this somehow such that the icons fill from left to right along the
bottom then,  when bottom is filled, start placing left to right just
above them ?  ie filling from the bottom.

I thought I saw something on this a while ago but cant find it in the
mail archive.   Any hints?

( by the way - Any chance of removing the annoying FVWM FVWM pink
background on the mail archive search result - It make reading the list
almost impossible?  Backgrounds only serve to produce interference with
characters and don't seem to serve any useful purpose? )

Pete

 ---   ---   
| 4 | | 5 | 
 ---   ---   
 ---   ---   ---
| 1 | | 2 | | 3 |
 ---   ---   ---
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].