Subject: FVWM: 'default' MiniIcon

From: Firebeard <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Sep 1997 02:30:59 -0500

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

	Looking through the archives, I've seen this question a couple 
of times, but never with a response, so I'll try it again (; :

	Is there a 'default' MiniIcon available so that, when
'ButtonStyle 1 MiniIcon' or '*FvwmIconMan*drawicons true' is used, you
don't get the blank box when there isn't a real MiniIcon, but instead
get the original ButtonStyle appearance?  jline.xpm is close, but it
doesn't have the same behavior.

- -- 
#include <disclaimer.h>                               /* Sten Drescher */
Unsolicited bulk email will be stored and handled for a US$500/KB fee.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of
Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the
shaking becomes a warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in
motion. -- Carlos Nunes-Ueno, 3/29/95

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Daniel Eriksson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 11:32:49 +0200

Hi...

Sorry to bother you... but can someone tell me where i can find the patch
for animated window shade.

/Daniel