Subject: FVWM: FvwmTaskBar orientation

From: Brian Sayatovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 08:50:42 -0400

Is there a way to have the TaskBar oriented vertically.  I had a sloppy
implementation of this iwith FvwmButtons and FvwmIconMan, btu I wanted to use
FvwmTaskBar because of its completeness.  But truthfully, a horizontal taskbar
is useless when you have more than 6 or so apps running; the buttons are
squashed to an unreadable width and you find youself waiting for the tips all of
the time.  I'd much prefer a left bound vertical taskba like you can do in
Windows 95.  Is there any hope?

Brian.

--
 ___________________________________________________________
|                                                           |
|  Brian Sayatovic                 (mailto:[email-masked])  |
| --------------------------------------------------------- |
|  International TechneGroup, Inc. (http://www.iti-oh.com)  |
|___________________________________________________________|

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].