Subject: [Fwd: FVWM: fvwm2 + enlightenment = ?-)]

From: Adam Kopacz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 10:52:23 +0200

-- 

Bye,                        klospatz's Linux-Place (Babes/Files)
    Adam Kopacz (klospatz)       http://www.rat.de/Adam

Subject: FVWM: fvwm2 + enlightenment = ?-)
From: Adam Kopacz <[email-masked]>
To: fvwm mailinglist <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 21:22:24 +0200

Hi,

i'm using fvwm 2.00.45 + all modules from 2.00.46 because i have some
great patches for fvwm2.

i have just tried enlightenment and it looks GREAT! :-)
i love the window_sytles.. but i want to use my FvwmButtons (..) 
is there any patch for fvwm2 that allowes me to use the 'crazy' styles
from enlightenment ????

-- 

Bye,                        klospatz's Linux-Place (Babes/Files)
    Adam Kopacz (klospatz)       http://www.rat.de/Adam