Subject: FVWM: Title bar on bottom?

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 02:31:36 +0000

Is there a way/patch to make fvwm2 locate the title bars on the bottom
of the windows instead of the top? Maybe even the side? Or one on each
side? Heh.

Just thought it would be nifty.

-Joe

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Aug 1997 15:05:29 -0500

>>>>> "J" == Joe  <[email-masked]> writes:

J> Is there a way/patch to make fvwm2 locate the title bars on the bottom
J> of the windows instead of the top? Maybe even the side?

A quick search of the archive for 'vertical;title' yields some interesting
messages.  See <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/archive/>.

 -J<