Subject: FVWM: Hilight/Shadow

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 12:19:21 +0000

After unsuccessfully seeking to change the automagically generated
colors for the hilight/shadow bevel colors, I assume it's not in there
yet. But I thought I'd ask anyway, can ya do it? Maybe I just missed
something? :)

I just want white for the hilight and black for the shadows. The
auto-colors are kinda fugly. Life's a crisis, I know! But I'm going for
a Amiga Workbench 1.3 orange/blue color scheme, someone's gotta
understand :)

-Joe

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 12:43:22 +0000

> After unsuccessfully seeking to change the automagically generated

Blah. I found a way to fix it already by editing the colors.c file.

Sorry for the inconvenience. But it looks hip. :)

-Joe