Subject: FVWM: fvwm 2.0.46 problems

From: Bob Mende Pie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 12:53:14 -0700 (PDT)

I just built fvwm-2.0.46 on on a SGI O2 with a compiler that does extensive
code checking and found a HUGE number of warnings, variable usage remarks,
and one critical error.  Since the build log is almost 200k (uncompressed)
I am not going to post it here.  If you maintain any of the "default"
modules you probabaly want to get a copy of this.  I am going to send a
copy directly to Chuck Hines.   If you want a copy of it please contact me
and I will get you a copy of it.

The most important bug is that the type of PPosOverride in fvwm.c is
defined as a Boolean which is #defined to be an int and in events.c,
misc.c, and placement.c it is defined as a extern Bool.   Changing the
declaration in fvwm.c fixed the problem.

Another source of warnings is that libs/Imakefile does not define
FVWM_SRCDIR. 

                    /Bob...                    mailto:[email-masked]
              http://reality.sgi.com/mende            KF6EID
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].