Subject: FVWM: Left handed mouse configuration?

From: Jim Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 1997 16:10:20 -0400

Hi,

Sorry if this is redundent or just plain stupid.  I have read the FAQ  
and the man pages and looked at a good number of .fvwm2rc's plus as
many Web sites to no avail.

I've just built and installed fvwm (2.0.45) on a number of Dec Unix
boxes but I can't figure out how to get the mouse to act as a left
handed mouse as it does under Motif or CDE.  I can get the window
managers built-ins to reverse the order of the keys (for window manger
activities) but it doesn't translate to applications (netscape, xemacs,
cut 'n paste etc...)  

I'm sure it's something simple but I'm just too aggravated now to see
it.  

Any help would be most appreciated.  Also, please send directly to me
as my subscription  to the mailing list is fouled up. (between email
addresses)

Thanks,

JJ
-- 
========================================================================
Jim Johnson                                The Optimist believes we
live  
Digital Equipment Corporation              in the best of all possible
email: [email-masked] DTN 286-6071         worlds, the Pessimist fears
Voice: 508.486.6071   Fax: 508.486.7438    this is true.
========================================================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jim Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 16:29:30 -0400

Hi Again,

Figures, soon as I mail the list (first time) to announce my
ignorance, I find the solution.

Adding xmodmap -e "pointer = 3 2 1" to the InitFunction in .fvwm2rc
gave me the desired effect.

Sorry for the noise.

Thanks,

JJ

Jim Johnson                                The Optimist believes we live