Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons problems betweeb ...45 and ...46

From: Brian Sayatovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 12:42:45 -0400

My FvwmButtons was working terrifically with fvwm2.0.45.  I used to instances of
it: MainFvwmButtons and PagerFvwmButtons.  I had corresponding configuration
lines for each.  Now, with fvwm2.0.46, when I start Fvwm, some of the utilities
spawned by my MainFvwmButtons are seen, as well as some of the ones in
PagerFvwmButtons.  However, the Buttons themselves never appear and the
utilities remain unswallowed.  Was there some change to FvwmButtons or fvwm that
could've caused this?

I invoke the FvwmButtons like this:

Module FvwmButtons MainFvwmButtons
Module FvwmButtons PagerFvwmButtons

I do this inside both my InitFunction and my RestartFunction.  My config lines
are all preceeded by:

*MainFvwmButtons
*PagerFvwmButtons

respectively...  Any ideas?

Brian.

--
 ___________________________________________________________
|                                                           |
|  Brian Sayatovic                 (mailto:[email-masked])  |
| --------------------------------------------------------- |
|  International TechneGroup, Inc. (http://www.iti-oh.com)  |
|___________________________________________________________|

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].