Subject: Re: FVWM: Are you listed?

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Riehm)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 13:29:44 +0200 (MEZ)

Hehe, couldn't resist :-)

> I just surfed in from your Yahoo listing.  It's good to see that
> you are listed there...

allong with the rest of the world...

> As a webmaster or webmarketer

Huh? Since when was the fvwm mailing list a webmaster? (or worse, a
webmarketer? <shudder>)

Can "bulk" mails be stripped from this mailling list by majordomo?

> Regards,
> The did-it.com team.

the did-it team or the id-iot team?

Steve
_______________________________ ._ o  ________________________________
//   Stephen Riehm             /  //\.        [email-masked]
\\\\ pc-plus                  '  \>> |         Phone: +49 89 45566 148
//// 81675 Munich, Germany        \\ `           Fax: +49 89 45566 113
  \\
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].