Subject: FVWM: Install problem again..

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 12:36:24 -0500 (CDT)

I did figure out that my output when I type 'make install' periodically
includes text like the following:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../libs/libfvwm2.a', needed by
'fvwm2'.  Stop.

I get a similar error message for all the modules (I think) as well as
fvwm2, which I guess explains why none of the binaries are being installed
to the directories I'm pointing at like I explained in my previous
message. If anyone can tell me what this is all about and how I might go
about fixing it, I'd be eternally grateful. =)

BTW, I'm installing on Linux 2.0.0. I'm not sure what version of XFree86
I'm using, and I'm not sure how to find out.. but it's the version that
came with the Slackware release if that helps any.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].