Subject: Re: FVWM: Pie menus (fwd)

From: Elad Eyal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 18:37:28 +0300 (IDT)

Good morning,

DL>>> Is anybody looking at implementing pie menus for fvwm2?
EE>> Not me, but perhaps you could send me a screen capture of Pie menus?
EE>> I keep READING and HEARING about it, but never SEE it...
DL> I haven't seen them either, though I'd like to. If nobody else is doing
DL> it, I thought I'd try, in what little spare time I have, to look at
DL> it. Of course, I'd rather benefit from the fruits of someone else's labor.

I remember vaguely that this was a subject here in the past. Does
_somebody_ have some screenshots to share?
 _
(_  /  _    /          ( E-mail pigeons nest in binary trees )
(__/__(/\_(/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Theo Honohan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 21:50:56 +0100

Elad Eyal wrote:
> DL> I haven't seen them either, though I'd like to.
>

There are a few interesting shots lurking at
<http://www.catalog.com/hopkins/piemenus/index.html>, as well as
several interesting references and a (somewhat clunky) implementation
on top of tvtwm.  (Yes, the thought of writing a module for fvwm has
crossed my mind occasionally, too...)

theo