Subject: FVWM: Re:

From: Christopher Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 02:43:28 -0500 (CDT)

Is anyone working on adding to or creating a patch for version 2.0.46
for the animated menus and improved keyboard controls from the 2.0.45
animated menu patch?

-W

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Adam Kopacz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 10:32:39 +0200

Christopher Wolf wrote:
hi,

> for the animated menus and improved keyboard controls from the 2.0.45

i don't know but you can use fvwm2-2.00.45-gjb with all the modules from
2.00.46.. it works here without any problems :)

-- 

Bye,                        klospatz's Linux-Place (Babes/Files)
    Adam Kopacz (klospatz)       http://www.rat.de/Adam