Subject: FVWM: FVWM mount aware ??

From: Christer Eliasson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 12:50:31 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi all in the mailing list

I am sitting here and using fvwm (great WM) anyways i was using a SGI (4DWM) and
 i realized that i am missing something in my favorite WM and that is a way to 
have a program that senses the mount state of disks (cdroms really but Harddrive
s too would be nice) ala 4DWM where the unmounted CD is a CD-icon with and cd ju
st to be inserted into the drive and when mounted shows what kind of filesystem 
it has or if its a Audio CD (Is it possible to have it read from the MOUNT comma
nd what has been mounted) it would be greate and would enhance a already great 
WM. But as i am only a user and no programmer (I dont even know how to program)
so i would appriciate if it could be done the useability of the WM would be even
 greater so please all developers in the FVWM mailing list here you have somethi
ng new to figure out :))

----------------------------------
E-Mail: Christer Eliasson <[email-masked]>
Date: 18-Aug-97
Time: 12:50:31
Linux the choice of a GNU Generation
Homepage:Http://hem1.pasagen.se/hrli1150/
Anarchy Design     Bending the limits 
----------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].