Subject: FVWM: v2.0.46

From: Martin Cartwright <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 12:46:36 +0100 (BST)

Well, I compiled it with absolutely no problems (which I always find
much better) and it works fine so far. I already had the FvwmButtons
Pixmap patch so the change was fairly transparent. 

However I've been mucking about with the Wharf Module now and I have
to say I love it!Talk about cool. 

Only one gripe and that's that Close doesn't work on it, and Destroy
gets rid of the window but then the module goes zombie and hammers the
cpu. I'm running this on a Sun UltraSparc 1 with Solaris 2.5.1.

Martin

[email-masked] --- http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~imc/vom.htm
-/-------------------------------------------------------------\-
|     	    "As private parts to the Gods are we...		|
|	      they play with us for their sport!"	      	|
-\-------------------------------------------------------------/-

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].