Subject: FVWM: Pager patch

From: [email-masked] (David Kennedy)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 10:59:42 +0100

This patch is quite nice but needs two things:

(1) The ability to realise when its too near to the edge of the screen to
place the label in the usual place, perhaps you could nick some code from
the menu sections? My pager is 1x4 [][][][] <- like that  and lives
on the bottom of my screen, I can't see most of the labels as they pop up
off-screen! I don't think it needs code to specify where the label should
go as defined by the user - just as long as it goes somewhere visible.

(2) [deleted after I read the man page!] It needs fixed so that if
fore is specified it is actually obeyed. I quite like the colours from
the mini-windows being specified though; good default.

-- 
David Kennedy, Dept. of Pure & Applied Physics, Queen's University of Belfast
Email: [email-masked] | URL: http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~dcjk/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].