Subject: FVWM: installation problems

From: Joshua Udall <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 20:20:12 -0500

fvwm list-

As a new linux user, I have some basic gaps of knowledge about how
things work.  This is why I'm writing to the list for some help.

I downloaded 2.0.46 fvwm - I don't have anything running so I thought
I'd start with the latest release.  I followed some install instructions
- extracting the files etc in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11.

When I type the command 'xmkmf' I get the following error message:

imake - DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c:13: Imake.tmpl. No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 33
  Stop.

I don't believe this is really a fvwm problem rather a system bug or
something.  I was hoping I might get some help as that's what I'm trying
to install.

I thought the Imake.tmpl was created by the make utility and didn't
'exist'.  Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Josh Udall
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].