Subject: FVWM: Please add this patch to the distribution

From: Kelly Stephens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 21:29:07 -0500

Hey,

Way back on October 13, 19996 I wrote:

> I noticed that the *FvwmScrollFore option is never used.  The source
> code completely ignores it.

Please fix either the code or documentation for FvwmScroll.

> I am including a small patch for two problems related to FvwmM4.
> First, the -m4-prefix is incompatible with the -m4-[es]quote.  Second,
> the man pages are wrong when using -f to invoke FvwmM4, the correct
> solution is to use -cmd.  Don't freak out, it's a tiny patch.

The patch I included fixed the code in one place and the documentation
in three.  In the 2.0.46 release, one of the documentation files has
been fixed, but the other two and the code remain broken.  I have
updated my patch to fix these three items.  Please apply it!

Thanks,
Kelly
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].