Subject: FVWM: destorymenu

From: [email-masked] (Graeme McCaffery)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 15:31:51 +0100 (BST)

is it possible to use wildcards with the DestoryMenu function so
that I can wipe all of my menu's and start again without having to
name them all?

if not is this easy to fix??

Graeme
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 11:09:46 -0400

>>>>> "Graeme" == Graeme McCaffery <[email-masked]> writes:

Graeme> is it possible to use wildcards with the DestoryMenu function so
Graeme> that I can wipe all of my menu's and start again without having to
Graeme> name them all?

Currently, no.  But that probably isn't a bad idea.

Graeme> if not is this easy to fix??

It shouldn't be too bad.  I'll look into it for 2.0.47.

Chuck