Subject: FVWM: Problem with pixmaps

From: Michael Schmitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 97 08:46 MDT

Hello there!

I'm using fvwm-2.0.45 on a linux and a SINIX V5.43 box with identical
configuration files. The config file contains a definition of the
'IconPath':

  IconPath	/home/mschmitz/.pixmaps:<some-more-dirs>

The directory '/home/mschmitz/.pixmaps' holds a lot of pixmaps (on
both machines!) which I'd like to use on my desktop for e.g. my xterm
windows:

  Style "xterm"		Icon xterm.xpm

Everything works fine in case I use fvwm on my linux box, but when I run
fvwm on the SINIX machine I don't see any icon. Is this a know bug or
is it just a stupid user error?

Please CC all answers to [email-masked], I did not subscribe to
the mailing list.

Michael.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].