Subject: FVWM: pager

From: [email-masked] (Graeme McCaffery)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 15:30:22 +0100 (BST)

on the subject of the pager, here's  something I had forgotten about
and made do.

could someone have a go at allowing the pager to behave as it does iconified
with a command line option. (I'll have a go but I'm not such a great 
programmer.)

that is show the current desk but without having to be iconified. this would
make it easier to swallow.

perhaps an option like

FvwmPager current

Graeme
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Martin Cartwright <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 15:39:19 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 27 Aug 1997, Graeme McCaffery wrote:

->on the subject of the pager, here's  something I had forgotten about
->and made do.
->
->could someone have a go at allowing the pager to behave as it does iconified
->with a command line option. (I'll have a go but I'm not such a great 
->programmer.)
->
->that is show the current desk but without having to be iconified. this would
->make it easier to swallow.
->
->perhaps an option like
->
->FvwmPager current
->
->
->Graeme

This is already on the TODO list.

[email-masked] --- http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~imc/vom.htm
-/-------------------------------------------------------------\-
|     	    "Alright! Let battle commence! Wine and ... 	|
|	     bananas! Bring on the dancing girls!"      	|
-\-------------------------------------------------------------/-