Subject: FVWM: FvwmTaskBar & Icons?

From: Brian Sayatovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 09:01:06 -0400

Perhaps I have overlooked something, but is the FvwmTaskBar supposed to have
icons for the tasks?  I assumed there would be miniicons for each task (where
available), but mine are all empty.  I DO have miniicons compiled in (as they
appear on my title bars where I placed them).

Brian.

--
 ___________________________________________________________
|                                                           |
|  Brian Sayatovic                 (mailto:[email-masked])  |
| --------------------------------------------------------- |
|  International TechneGroup, Inc. (http://www.iti-oh.com)  |
|___________________________________________________________|

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Don Mahurin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 10:33:51 -0400

>icons for the tasks?

Yes, the MiniIcons should be up. I think they did when I first ported TaskBar.
There seems to be an inconsistency between Fvwm2 and Fvwm95 Internals now.
To make it work, go into FvwmTaskBar.c, find where it sets picture and mask to
body[1] and body[2], change that to body[6] and body[7].

Hopefully, someone can tell me why they were changed, and what body[1,2] are
now. Regardless, the FvwmTaskBar, and FvwmWinList code should be changed
so that they used a more approriate dat structure and dont need to use
hardcoded indexes.

-Don
[email-masked]