Subject: FVWM: Console, Command and a patch

From: Toshi Isogai <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 10:52:27 -0600 (MDT)

FvwmCommand 1.4.2
    Interface for scripts (adjusted for fvwm2.0.46) 

          focus-Netscape.pl 
               Auto focus dialog windows when they are opened.
               Move Download window aside. 

          push-away.pl 
               Pushes windows away to avoid overlaps. 

  I made some changes to FvwmCommand to compile under 2.0.46 without
  errors.

FvwmConsole 1.3.1
    FVWM2 user input interface

	Command history is kept in a file from the previous session. 
        Larger command/message buffer, 1000 chars. (Need a patch below.) 
        Better man page. 

  FvwmConsole 1.3 is sent to Chuck way back when, but it is not in
  2.0.46. I made some changes after that anyway.

cmdsize.patch.gz
  A little patch for fvwm2 to accept longer command from modules.
  Currently, the module will be killed if a command longer than 255
  characters. I changed it to 1000. 

These are available at 

   http://www.concentric.net/~Isogai/fvwm2/fvwm2.html 

Once again, any comments will be appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------------
Toshi Isogai    �볭����

KENTEK Information Systems
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].