Subject: FVWM: EdgeScroll when Dragging windows

From: B Bennett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 18:55:19 +0100

Dear FVWM enthusiasts,

I have set up my .fvwmrc to give a large virtual desktop
and fairly smooth scrolling using the commands

EdgeScroll 5 7
EdgeResistance 3 20

However, if I drag a window across the edge of the viewport
the screen flips by a whole page, which is not what I want.

Is it possible to get the same scrolling behaviour when dragging
as when just moving the cursor?
If so how?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Brandon

-- 
===============================================================
Brandon Bennett
Division of Artificial Intelligence   Tel.: +44 (0)113 233 5878
School of Computer Studies           (home) +44 (0)113 274 6920
University of Leeds                   Fax.: +44 (0)113 233 5468
Leeds LS2 9TJ                   E-mail: [email-masked]
United Kingdom           WWW: http://agora.leeds.ac.uk/brandon/
===============================================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].