Subject: FVWM: Q: fvwm-2.0.46

From: Nadim Saeed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 19:25:28 -0700

I just downloaded the newer version of fvwm (keep 'em coming :-) and noticed
the following couple of things.

Pertaining to FvwmWinList:

The text is now left-justified (no Icons or anything fancy, just window
titles - it used to be centered); the man pages says default justification
is center (I think), is that not the case ?

(from FvwmWinList.man)

     *FvwmWinListLeftJustify
          By default, FvwmWinList will center the  icon  text  in
          the  icon.  This option causes it to be justified flush
          with the left edge of the icon.

I also noticed that the buttons get pressed (ie. they sink) when the window
gets focus, is there any way to turn that off (didn't happen on 2.0.45)

Here are my relevant entries from ~/.fvwm2rc

# FvwmWinList
#
*FvwmWinListBack Gray59
*FvwmWinListFore Yellow
*FvwmWinListFont -adobe-helvetica-bold-r-*-*-14-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
*FvwmWinListAction Click1 Iconify -1, Raise, Focus, WarpToWindow 50 50
*FvwmWinListAction Click2 Iconify
*FvwmWinListAction Click3 Iconify -1, move
*FvwmWinListUseSkipList
*FvwmWinListGeometry +0+0

BTW: why is it that you can't WindowShade a maximized window ?

Thanks for the help (please cc me on your replies since I don't subscribe to
the list and catch up every once in awhile through the archives).

 - Nadim
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].