Subject: FVWM: Icon position in FvwmIconBox

From: Marcin Klimowski <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Aug 1997 20:02:31 +0200

Is there any way to force FvwmIconBox to display icon title on the
side of the icon ?! Just like in menu ?!
I have FvwmIconBox swallowed by FvwmButtons and i want to achieve effect
similar to tkgoodstuff window list or FvwmTaskBar.....

any idea on this ?! 

has anybody tried to use FvwmIconMan in conjunction with FvwmButtons
?!

is this combination possible ?! what about auto-resizing window
swallowed by FvwmButtons ??

-- 
Marcin Klimowski	BOFH	http://www.pk.edu.pl/~marcin/

How do I run Crack under DOS/Win95? -Reformat your harddrive and 
install Linux,then try again. CAUTION:this process may lose data.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].