Subject: FVWM: Dirty menus?

From: Brian Sayatovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 08:59:46 -0400

I'm shocked.  I couldn't believe it.  My menues have been flashing me!  Ever
since I installed 2.0.46, everytime I move my mouse in my menus, the entire menu
tree flashes annoyingly.  Perhaps this has always been this way, but now it is
slow enough to notice?  Has anyone else experience problems like this?

Brian.

--
 ___________________________________________________________
|                                                           |
|  Brian Sayatovic                 (mailto:[email-masked])  |
| --------------------------------------------------------- |
|  International TechneGroup, Inc. (http://www.iti-oh.com)  |
|___________________________________________________________|

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].