Subject: FVWM: fOX: new page

From: Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 01:10:02 -0400 (EDT)

OK people... with the new list sorta up and running... I'd like to make a
few points:

	1) I've started a new page, and it's in it's preliminary
	   works at:

		http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~kvarga01/fOX

	   Please let me know what you think.

	2) Please stop subscribing to the lin99-dev list. It is out
	   of date and will stop working soon (as soon as I get root
	   privies to fix the problems the list creator made :)

	3) If you don't know what the fOX project is about, check out
	   the page, look a little at Xclass, see if you like it, then
	   join the list :)

Please note that the page is very preliminary. I wanted a different look
(and I really like this one). It may still have refferences to lin99 or
Linux 99, please ignore those. I plan to add more soon. Well... as soon as
soon is :)
			-peace

--- BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK ------------+-----------
GAT d- s:+ !a C+(+++) UI/L/S/B++(+++) | "In the morning glad I see
P>+ L+(++) E---- W+++ N+ o? K? w++++  |  My foe outstrech'd beneath the tree."
O--- M-- V PS+++@ PE Y-- PGP+ t++ 5   |               -The Poison Tree
X++ R- tv+ b DI++ D+ G e>*  h*(!) r-  |                William Blake
y*(+) ------ END GEEK CODE BLOCK -----+

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].