Subject: FVWM: Put Us To Work For You TODAY!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 19:26:29 -0400 (EDT)

*** To be removed from all of our future e-mails please
reply with a subject of 'remove' or to be added to a
national remove list please visit http://www.iemmc.org
for name removal information. ***

Visit http://www.we-work-for-you.com TODAY!!

How many times has opportunity knocked and you have not been at 
home?  Today, please take a moment to OPEN THIS DOOR! For many years, 
I have been convinced that there is a business opportunity out there 
that any and everyone could take advantage of, because of the sheer 
simplicity of the business.

I have found such a business opportunity!  What if you could have 
your own HOME BUSINESS and you could hire sales people to do all 
of the selling for you with NO PERSONAL SELLING OF ANY KIND?  
This business has NO OVERHEAD, NO EMPLOYEES, NO SELLING, NO INVENTORY,
NO MEETINGS, NO HASSLES, and did I mention 
NO PERSONAL SELLING OF ANY KIND!!

The best part of this business is that you are not paying the thousands 
of people who will be SELLING FOR YOU!  If you choose you can just sit 
back and cash your checks.  Is this free money?  Not exactly, but it's 
as close as it gets.  You are going to be making money from other 
people's marketing efforts.  The fact that you are reading this e-mail 
is proof that we will be working for you!

It will only take a few minutes to look further at this AMAZING 
OPPORTUNITY!!  Someone HAS to make money from our marketing efforts.  
This could be you!

Please visit our Internet web site at : http://www.we-work-for-you.com
                                  or
Reply to this e-mail with 'info' as the subject and you will quickly 
receive an informative e-mail reply.

There is NO OBLIGATION for looking at our web site or replying to our 
e-mail so take a few moments to look at this INCREDIBLE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!

Sincerely,

Razor Sharp Financial Services
       ~ Helping People Achieve Financial Freedom

[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].