Subject: FVWM: FvwmAuto

From: Ken Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 19:12:23 -0700

Not really a bug, so if you don't want a question, stop here. :+)

If you're still here, my question is:

  FvwmAuto seems to make all the windows autoraise.
  Is there anyway to make only a selected list of windows autoraise?
  (Something like: Style FvwmPager AutoRaise)

Ken Jones
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 10:13:01 +0100 (BST)

>   (Something like: Style FvwmPager AutoRaise)

Not with Fvwm-2.0.45 or lower.  FvwmAuto can invoke any function on a window 
getting the focus and if you combine this with the "Current" patch you can get 
what you want.  The "Current" patch is in the mailing list archives.  Search for 
"current.patch" on the Web site below.  If you don't have Web access email me 
and I'll post it to you.  If you can't compile Fvwm I am pretty sure that the 
patch will be in 2.0.46.

AddToFunc InitFunction FvwmAuto 500 my_autoraise

AddToFunc my_autoraise	"I" Current [FvwmPager] Raise
+ 			"I" Current [BlahBlah] Raise
etc. etc.

Cheers,
Tim.