Subject: FVWM: AIX 4.1

From: "Paul Bennett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 13:06:41 +0000

I am having trouble compiling fvwm 2.0.45 for AIX 4.1.  Charles sent 
me a patch that fixed the error I was getting, but it introduced a 
new error.  The patch removed some arguments to a macro in the 
Imakefile.  For some reason xmkmf is not resolving that macro, it is 
treating it as a target label.
 
I am getting the following error:

"Makefile", line 534: make: 1254-055 Dependency line needs colon or
double colon operator. make: 1254-058 Fatal errors encountered --
cannot continue.

Any Ideas?

Thanks.

Paul
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].