Subject: FVWM: Anyone get a good fvwmrc to share?

From: Yau Shing Chan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 4:52:15 CDT

Hi,

I am new to fvwm and I really hope someone has a good
fvwmrc that I try.  Please send the file to me through
E-mail or share it on the mailing list.

Thanks for helping a new guy.

Lyman

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 09:48:35 -0400 (EDT)

> E-mail or share it on the mailing list.

Check out http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~kvarga01/computing/linux .... 
			-peace

--- BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK ------------+-----------
GAT d- s:+ !a C+(+++) UI/L/S/B++(+++) | "In the morning glad I see
P>+ L+(++) E---- W+++ N+ o? K? w++++  |  My foe outstrech'd beneath the tree."
O--- M-- V PS+++@ PE Y-- PGP+ t++ 5   |               -The Poison Tree
X++ R- tv+ b DI++ D+ G e>*  h*(!) r-  |                William Blake
y*(+) ------ END GEEK CODE BLOCK -----+

---

From: Adam Kopacz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 20:55:33 +0200

Yau Shing Chan wrote:

hi,

> E-mail or share it on the mailing list.

http://www.rat.de/Adam/Linux/FVWM2

-- 

Bye,                        klospatz's Linux-Place (Babes/Files)
    Adam Kopacz (klospatz)       http://www.rat.de/Adam