Subject: Re: FVWM: rcs

From: Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 16:20:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 29 Jul 1997, cron wrote:

> > Well, if it interests anyone, I have a page where I list two of my setups
> > at:
> > 
> >         http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~kvarga01/computind/linux
> 
> Looks like this link is inactive.  Just thought you would like to know

ack! That's supposed to be computing... sorry, my mistake :) Try

	http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~kvarga01/computing/linux
			-peace

--- BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK ------------+-----------
GAT d- s:+ !a C+(+++) UI/L/S/B++(+++) | "In the morning glad I see
P>+ L+(++) E---- W+++ N+ o? K? w++++  |  My foe outstrech'd beneath the tree."
O--- M-- V PS+++@ PE Y-- PGP+ t++ 5   |               -The Poison Tree
X++ R- tv+ b DI++ D+ G e>*  h*(!) r-  |                William Blake
y*(+) ------ END GEEK CODE BLOCK -----+

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].