Subject: FVWM: 2 buttons = 2 actions ?

From: Adam Kopacz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 13:28:44 +0200

Hi,

.fvwm2buttons:

(Container)
  (2x1, Icon mini-exp.xpm, Title(Side) Menue, Action 'PopUp Main-Menu')
    - mini-display.xpm Refresh
    - /usr/X11R6/include/X11/pixmaps/bar/max.xpm Function
"maximize_func"
(End)

how can i use 2 actions for 2 mouse buttons to the the first icon ?????
i want the PopUp Main-Penu when i press the left mouse button and a 
WindowList when i press the right mouse button.. how?

-- 

Bye,                        klospatz's Linux-Place (Babes/Files)
    Adam Kopacz (klospatz)       http://www.rat.de/Adam

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].