Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons with asclock

From: Rob Lowrie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 11:16:44 -0600 (MDT)

I'm trying to get asclock with the -shape option centered in a button, as,

*FvwmButtons(Frame -3 \
             Swallow(Respawn) asclock \
             `Exec exec asclock -12 -noblink -shape`, Action RunCm)

The button size is dictated by another app, so that asclock ends up in the
upper-left corner of its button instead of centered in the button.  I've
tried different -position options, but that doesn't seem to help.  Any
ideas? 

Thanks,

-Rob

--
 Rob Lowrie                     \         Los Alamos National Laboratory
 [email-masked]                 \ Scientific Computing, CIC-19, MS B256
 http://www.c3.lanl.gov/~lowrie/  \            Los Alamos, NM  87545 USA

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].