Subject: FVWM: Problems with "Screen Lock"

From: David Oberschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 09:25:30 +0200

Dear all,

I have encountered problems with FVWM95's "screen lock". The screen
saver works all right, but I can exit it and resume the session by
simply pressing return (the computer asks for the password but accepts
anything). Can anybody help me?

Regards,

David O.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 03:37:38 -0400 (EDT)

> anything). Can anybody help me?

a screen lock is distributed with fvwm95? when'd that happen? If you're
using fvwm95, you might wanna try joining the Fvwm95 mailing list. Send
the word "subscribe" in the body of a message to
[email-masked] with no subject line in order to
join the Fvwm95 list. 
			-peace

--- BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK ------------+-----------
GAT d- s:+ !a C+(+++) UI/L/S/B++(+++) | "In the morning glad I see
P>+ L+(++) E---- W+++ N+ o? K? w++++  |  My foe outstrech'd beneath the tree."
O--- M-- V PS+++@ PE Y-- PGP+ t++ 5   |               -The Poison Tree
X++ R- tv+ b DI++ D+ G e>*  h*(!) r-  |                William Blake
y*(+) ------ END GEEK CODE BLOCK -----+