Subject: FVWM: Can I have my long icon labels all on screen?

From: Elmar Kurgpold <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 14:32:55 -0700 (PDT)

When a window is iconified, it has a nice short icon label (ex.
"Netscape").  When the icon has the focus, the full label shows up (ex.
"Netscape: The Title of the Page I am Looking At").  The problem is the
icon label is centered on the icon, and sometimes part of the label
goes off screen if the icon is near the edge.  Is it possible to force
the entire title to show up on screen, a la CDE?

	++Elmar

--
  ___  ____ __
 | _ \/ __/|  \  Pencom            |  Elmar Kurgpold
 |  _/\__ \| \ \  Systems          |  Email: [email-masked]
 |_|  /___/|_|__\  Administration  |  Pager: 800/SKYPAGE Pin: 352-4668
 http://www.pencom.com             |  Phone: 415/507-8857 (Autodesk)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].