Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons

From: Jeremy Dinsel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 13:26:56 -0400 (EDT)

Is it possible to get Swallow and Action to coincide with each other in an
fvwmbutton? I have been trying various versions of the following to get
xbiff displayed on the button and, when clicked, the button to load up my
mail program. Currently, I have this (which only displays the button and
causes some annoying beeps on restart):

*FvwmButtons(Swallow(UseOld,NoKill) "xbiff" \
  `Exec xbiff -bg SlateGrey -fg Black -update 60 &`,\
  Action `Exec "Pine" /usr/X11R6/bin/rxvt [...]  -e pine &` )

The lines above will display xbiff in the button, but nothing will happen
if I click it. I have tried adding (Mouse ?) options to the last line
without luck.

Thanks

--
Jeremy Dinsel
   Cal U Math and Computer
       Science World Wide Web 
  	   System Administrator

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].