Subject: FVWM: swallow module of xclock not working

From: Kevin Lister <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 17:56:08 -0700

I can't get xclock working using swallow, all I get is the pixmap
instead of the clock. Anybody have a solution to this?

thanks,

kev

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------
Kevin Lister - Lockheed Martin Missiles and Space
[email-masked] http://www.kevster.com
-------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: William Denton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 21:47:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 15 Jul 1997, Kevin Lister wrote:

: I can't get xclock working using swallow, all I get is the pixmap
: instead of the clock. Anybody have a solution to this?

This is from my .fvwm2rc:

*FvwmButtons - whatever   Swallow "xclock" Exec xclock -bg \#c3c3c3
-geometry -1500-1500 -padding 0 &

(except it's all on one line).  Works like a charm.

Bill
-- 
William Denton | Toronto, Canada | http://www.vex.net/~buff/ | Caveat lector.
  "It is better to incur a mild rebuke than to perform an onerous task."
                                   -- "Uncle" Oswald Hendryks Cornelius