Subject: FVWM: how to change the fvwmbuttonsRC ?

From: Adam Kopacz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 08:48:34 +0200

Hi,

i have a extra .Fvwm2Buttonsrc configfile.
how can i change this without restarting fvwm2 ? 

-- 

Bye,                        klospatz's Linux-Place (Babes/Files)
    Adam Kopacz (klospatz)       http://www.rat.de/Adam

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Martin Cartwright <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 09:43:39 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 31 Jul 1997, Adam Kopacz wrote:

->Hi,
->
->i have a extra .Fvwm2Buttonsrc configfile.
->how can i change this without restarting fvwm2 ? 
->
->-- 

It depends on how your menus are configured. Most FVWM configs have a
"modules" menu or something similar to start up things like the pager,
FvwmIdent or a buttonbar. If you have one of thesethen simply close
your current button bar, and start a new one. You could also do this
through FvwmTalk.

[email-masked] --- http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~imc/vom.htm
-/-------------------------------------------------------------\-
|     	    "As private parts to the Gods are we...		|
|	      they play with us for their sport!"	      	|
-\-------------------------------------------------------------/-