Subject: FVWM: Installing fvwm 2.0.43

From: Got Milk? <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 18:02:45 -0400

Hi,
	I've tried to install fvwm 2.0.43 on my system and I keep getting the
error:

mv -f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c:3: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 33.  Stop.

	I've searched the mailing lists and several other people have had this
problem, but I was unable to find any answers.  Do you know how to fix
this problem.  It's really frustrating the hell out of me!  Thanks in
advance.

Alvin
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: cron <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 18:37:14 -0400

Hi all

I'm making some nimor refinements to fvwm and I need help on the menu
that pop up on left mouse click.  Basically, I want fvwm to:

1) put borders around the menus OR 
2) put some nice beveled edges on the menus

My menu style looks like this --> "MenuStyle wheat black wheat 9x15bold
mwm".  Any ideas on how to add one of these features??

Thanks.