Subject: Re: FVWM: rcs

From: "Erwin J. van Eijk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 09:47:06 +0200

>> Oh right where: http://www.huygens.org/~eijk/fvwm2rc/
>A lot of links on this page are down .... just thought you would like to
>know....

Duh, stupid me. I tried to be quick, however, I made one typo. If you
cut 'n' past the rest......

Anyway, I fixed (and VRFY'd) the links, so they ought to be working
now, unless the InterNIC fails again.

So long,
Erwin

PS: If you have an .fvwm2rc you'd like to share with the world, feel
free to mail it, and I'll add it to the list.

--
+--------------------+
| Erwin J.  van Eijk | Functionless art is simply tolerated vandalism
| [email-masked]       | We are the vandals
+--------------------+          - Type O Negative
Due to severe RSI I'm currently slow or non-responding to email.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].