Subject: FVWM: Strange behavior of movements after upgrade to XF3.3

From: Rick Stuart <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 12:04:16 -0500

Greetings,

I just upgraded my Toshiba Techra 730CDT (C&T 65550 chip) to RedHat 4.2
which includes XFree86 3.3 with various accelerator enhancements.  My
fvwm2 session looks the same.  Performance looks good.  However, when I
move a client with the title bar, the entire screen seems to have a
severe flicker problem.  I can observe various ghosted images of the
screen flickering at odd places during the move.  All seems normal as
soon as I stop the motion.

I am posting here because it does NOT happen in fvwm95 session so it
seems to be related to the fvwm2 which I prefer.

I am using fvwm2 2.0.45-3 which I got from the redhat site as an RPM.  I
checked the FVWM home page and that is the newest version available. 

Anyone else having similar problems?  Any Suggestions?  

Thanks,

Rick Stuart
Houston, TX
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].