Subject: Re: FVWM: Raising a specific window with a key press.

From: Martin Cartwright <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 15:39:52 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 28 Jul 1997, eyal elad wrote:

->Good morning,

->AddToFunc "Mail"
->+ "I" None [pine.] exec /users/prune/lab/elad/bin/WinPine $0
->+ "I" Next [pine.] Iconify -1
->+ "I" Next [pine.] Raise
->+ "I" Next [pine.] focus
->
->It's "pine." because I run the pine in an "xterm -name pine." so it's
->identifyable by fvwm. (That's among the things that that exec does. It
->also rsh's to a suitable host and more). If you bind it to a key it should
->work (though this is dependant of your Sloppyfocus settings etc.)
->

Ah yes.. A closer inspection of man pages would probably have told me
this, but not as quickly.. I must have missed the bit that goes "In
addition... include window-name...."  

I give it a go...

[email-masked] --- http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~imc/vom.htm
-/-------------------------------------------------------------\-
|     	    "As private parts to the Gods are we...		|
|	      they play with us for their sport!"	      	|
-\-------------------------------------------------------------/-

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].