Subject: [Fwd: FVWM: Better interaction between Netscape and Fvwm with SloppyFocus]

From: Mark Krischer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 13:06:14 -0400

Subject: Re: FVWM: Better interaction between Netscape and Fvwm with SloppyFocus
From: Mark Krischer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 13:04:54 -0400

[email-masked] wrote:

> Warping the mouse is not so nice.  I would prefer the behavior used by
>
> ghostview where the pupup window is put under the mouse's current
> postion.

actually, i don't know why the mouse needs to move at all. in xemacs if
i move to a different frame, focus moves with me and the mouse stays
where it is....

--mark

------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Krischer                               email: [email-masked]
BBN Systems & Technologies                  phone: (617) 873-4297
Network Security                              fax: (617) 873-4086

"Content on the Internet is as diverse as human thought."
                                       --Justice John Paul Stevens