Subject: FVWM: lack of StartsOnPage

From: [email-masked] (Subodh Sharma)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 97 16:37:06 EDT

Hello Guys:

    I see in the archives that there has been a long discussion about
    the lack of StartsOnPage feature in fvwm.  I am wondering if anyone
    knows what is the best way to compromise this.

[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Jul 1997 08:38:26 +0200

>>>>> Subodh Sharma writes:

  Subodh>     I see in the archives that there has been a long
  Subodh>     discussion about the lack of StartsOnPage feature in
  Subodh>     fvwm.  I am wondering if anyone knows what is the best
  Subodh>     way to compromise this.

I suggest: use desks, instead.  I don't use pages at all, I use desks
instead.  And I'm very happy with what I've got.

    DesktopSize 1x1

Fvwm does have StartsOnDesk.

kai
-- 
A large number of young women don't trust men with beards.
(BFBS Radio)

---

From: [email-masked] (Robert Joop)
Date: 20 Jul 1997 20:34:54 +0200

>    knows what is the best way to compromise this.

why don't you use the startsonpage patch? isn't it in the archives as
well?

  Subject: FVWM: StartsOnPage? here it is!
  Date: 13 Apr 1997 00:20:29 +0200

rj