Subject: FVWM: Re: configuration gui

From: Brian Decker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 18:57:22 -0400 (EDT)

The following mail message was refused because it does
not contain a valid "To:" or "Cc:" field.
The message should be addressed directly to

   [email-masked]

-------------------- Refused Message Follows --------------------

---

From: John Lapeyre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 14:11:23 -0700 (MST)

I have begun a graphical tool for interactively configuring fvwm2. 
It works fairly well for me, but has not been tested on anyone else. 
People who are interested in playing with it or testing can look at,
  http://homey.physics.arizona.edu/fvwmconf/

There are some screen shots so you can get an idea of what it does.

-----------------------------
G John Lapeyre
Dept. of Physics
University of Arizona Tucson, AZ 85721
[email-masked] (520) 621-4273
-----------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-announce" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Brian Decker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 19:00:35 -0400 (EDT)

[email-masked]

-------------------- Refused Message Follows --------------------

---

From: Brian Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 18:49:41 -0700 (PDT)

> There are some screen shots so you can get an idea of what it does.

Quite a nice toy... pretty cool for version 0.01 :)

Of course, now I won't get any work done and will screw around tweaking my
configuration.

I do recommend people play with this: it shows a lot of potential... I like the
ability to switch configs around on the fly.

---

From: Don Fisher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 20:29:50 -0700

John,

Great to see some more LINUX people around campus.  I am trying to, get
the RT version integrated into the Multiple Mirror Telescope control
sys.

don
-- 
*******************************************************************
*    Don Fisher				  [email-masked]  *
*    MMT Observatory			  VOICE: (520)621-7647	  *
*    University of Arizona    		  FAX:   (520)670-5740	  *            
*    Tucson, AZ  85721                				  *              
*******************************************************************
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Scott Stonefield <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 11:25:14 -0400

From: Scott Stonefield <[email-masked]> (via the vacation bot)

I am out of town for the next few days, starting Friday (7/18/97), and
will not be able to read my mail.  I will be back in the office on
Wednesday (7/23/97).

If you need help sooner then please send mail to Pat Estes, 
[email-masked].  Or call x5450.

Thank you,

-Scott

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~			             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scott Stonefield		           UNIX Systems Administrator
 [email-masked]			          Publications
Email-pager: [email-masked]         SAS Institute Inc.