Subject: FVWM: Setting Cursor in FVWM

From: Carvel Baus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 15:40:46 -0400

Hey all,

I have an application that takes a significant time to load and the
way the application was written, it won't place the window until all
of the time intensive stuff is done - there does not seem to be a code
workaround either.

Is there a way to set the mouse cursor to the hourglass in fvwm when
an app has been started from the menu and then once the window
appears, set the mouse cursor back. I am not worried about other stuff
happening in the environment so the cursor does not have to change
back over windows that aren't busy.

Thanks,
Carvel

-- 
_____________________________________________________________________________
R. Carvel Baus                              Tel: 	919-790-3342
Fujitsu Network Communications, Inc.        Fax: 	919-713-1100
Software Design Switching Division
4403 Bland Rd, Somerset Park
Raleigh NC, 27609			                Email: [email-masked]
_____________________________________________________________________________
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].