Subject: FVWM: WarpToWindow on a window created with Exec?

From: Kenny Ranerup <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 00:52:15 +0200

I've tied a 'Exec xterm' to a keyboard accelerator and now when I
create a window by pushing that key, I want to warp the mouse pointer
(and focus) automatically to that xterm window.

I've tried laborating with WarpToWindow but haven't found a way to do
what I want. Any ideas?

  Kenny

-- 
 Kenny Ranerup          Phone@work: +46 46 2701848
 Axis Communications AB Phone@home: +46 46 139105
 Scheelevägen 16        Fax@work:   +46 46 136130
 S-223 70 Lund, SWEDEN  Email: [email-masked]
 http://www.axis.com/   http://hem1.passagen.se/kranerup
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].