Subject: FVWM: decor context wrongly initialized ?

From: [email-masked] (Quoc Duong)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 16:35:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I have a following separate module:

void main(int argc, char **argv)
{
  int decor

  ...
  ...
  decore = atoi(argv[5]);

  fprintf(stderr,"decor <%d>\n", decor);
  ...
}

If I activate my module from the button 6 then the value of "decor" is 2000.
But I verify in list of contexts for button presses (defined in fvwm.h).
I don't see any context which is defined as 2000.

Can anyone explain for me, please.

I'm using fvwm-2.0.45.

Thank you,

Quoc. 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Adam Kopacz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 1997 10:07:45 +0200

Hi,

-- 

Bye,                        klospatz's Linux-Place (Babes/Files)
    Adam Kopacz (klospatz)       http://www.rat.de/Adam

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 Jul 1997 18:38:49 -0500

>>>>> "AK" == Adam Kopacz <[email-masked]> writes:

AK> Hi, why the actuall version isn't here ? :

Isn't where?  On the web page?  You really aren't looking at all if you
don't see it; see "Last official 1.xx version" and "Latest Beta Release"
near the top.

 - J<

---

From: Adam Kopacz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 1997 07:53:24 +0200

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

hi all,

> To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

--

---

From: Brian Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 23:45:52 -0700 (PDT)

> > To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

But it is: look midway down the page at the 'FTP and Mailing List Info' section
and there is a link to the ftp site.

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Jul 1997 01:44:37 -0500

>>>>> "AK" == Adam Kopacz <[email-masked]> writes:

AK> no. on THIS:

Are you attempting to make me play some sort of guessing game?  Why not
just explicitly say what you are trying to say.  Do you want the version
number of FVWM included in the message footer or something?  No thanks;
it's one more thing I'd have to keep up to date.

 - J<