Subject: configuration gui

From: John Lapeyre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 14:11:23 -0700 (MST)

I have begun a graphical tool for interactively configuring fvwm2. 
It works fairly well for me, but has not been tested on anyone else. 
People who are interested in playing with it or testing can look at,
  http://homey.physics.arizona.edu/fvwmconf/

There are some screen shots so you can get an idea of what it does.

-----------------------------
G John Lapeyre
Dept. of Physics
University of Arizona Tucson, AZ 85721
[email-masked] (520) 621-4273
-----------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-announce" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].