Subject: Re: FVWM: fvwm2 crash using Wabi...

From: Brian Schroeder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 8:34:25 +0930

>> Although everything else is working fine both myself and colleagues have
>> come across one lethal bug/ problem and that is whenever we run Wabi the
>> fvwm2 wm crashes with an error message "Broke Pipe".
>>
>
>I too am suffering from this major bug, so its unlikely fvwm was installed
>incorrectly (as I suspected until now). Its really annoying having to
>switch back to openwindows to run Wabi.
>
>If anyone has a workaround or patch - PLEASE tell us!

This may or may not help you...   I don't use it very often, but when I do
run wabi I have not had this problem.

I am running from an Ultrasparc 170, displaying on an NCD X-terminal with
fvwm 2.045.  So it is probably in your configuration of fvwm, or wabi
somewhere.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Brian Schroeder              |
 ,-_|\     [email-masked]           |  It's not what you stand for that
/     \    Boral Energy Resources Ltd  |   makes life difficult, but what
\_,-*_/    Adelaide Australia          |            you fall for.
     v     GPO Box 2576 Adelaide 5001  |               _  _  _
          PH +61 8 8235 3782           |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].