Subject: FVWM: Problem with Stick

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 16:40:01 +0100 (BST)

There seeems to be a problem with executing Stick on a window that in not Sticky 
and is not on the current desk.  Suppose I am in desk 0 and thw window I am 
interested in is in desk 1 only (not sticky).  If I execute:

Next [window-name] Stick

from FvwmTalk I would expect the window to appear in the current desk.  It 
doesn't appear but Windowlist lists the window  with the S flag, FvwmIconMan 
shows that the window should be in this desk and Next/Prev behave as if it were. 
To all intents and purposes the window does appear in the desk but it is not 
mapped.  I can restore harmony by repeating

Next [window-name] Iconify

twice.  This is repeatable on a HP-UX 10.20 system running 2.0.45 unpatched.

Cheers,
Tim Phipps.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].