Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons

From: Keith Rohrer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 16:40:48 -0500

I just upgraded from fvwm 1.stable to 2.0.45 in order to get more
sensible behavior for large sized buttons in the button bar (a 2-column
goodstuff with a 2x2 xclock as the first thing would append, rather than
inserting space in front of, the displaced buttons).  However, it would
seem that I've lost something in the way of multiple IconBoxes (the
invisible zones of icon attraction, not the module).

What I really want, is a two or three column IconBox just to the left of
my button bar (which is in the upper right hand corner) which would
exhibit what was called (back in the days before fvwm) as a northeast
gravity, preferably filling the rightmost column before beginning to
creep left.  I got this out of fvwm1 by creating one icon box as the
column I wanted filled, then a second for the next column, and a third
for the third column.  But with fvwm2 I see only the last IconBox style
taking effect.  I tried swapping the left and right X coordinates of the
IconBox, but that only made no icons go into the box at all (no error
message, either).

Suggestions?  Besides downgrading?

	Keith
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].