Subject: FVWM: fvwm freezes up on O2/IRIX 6.3!

From: Adam Porter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 17:01:35 -0400

I built fvwm 2.0.45 for IRIX 6.3.  I didn't use gcc.  It works fine most
of the time, but often freezes for a few seconds.

Usually, keyboard and mouse freeze up for 5-6 seconds, then for another
5-6 seconds an instant later, and then a third time...then things will
be fine for an hour.

Sometimes, only the mouse freezes up and I can use the keyboard if I
have focus.  

Other times, everything freezes up tight and hangs there until I log in
from a remote terminal and restart the X server.

I've applied the X server patches.  I also installed the replacement
motherboard SGI shipped me.  

Does anyone else have experiences, good or bad, with fvwm under IRIX
6.3?  Many thanks...

-- 
							      -- Adam
_____________________________________________________________________
Adam Porter: MTS, Bell Labs, Lucent Technologies    [email-masked]
600 Mountain Avenue, Rm. 2A-444, Murray Hill, NJ 07974   908-582-6865
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].