Subject: FVWM: windowshade

From: [email-masked] (Graeme McCaffery)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 16:37:49 +0100 (BST)

hello to all.
like a few people I like the windowshade command. thanks to whoever
wrote it. however I use it in a similar way to inconify.

what I would like is for a window that has been shaded and then inconified
to revert to full when it is deiconified.

perhaps including windowshade into the iconify function would work.

you could then have something like

iconify 2 	for windowshade. (perhaps keep an alias so that 
		windowshade could continue to be used as a command)

then 
iconify -1 	would deiconify to full yet the actions of iconify and
		windowshade you remain spearate for each other to the user.

hopefully these changes will not involve too much coding.

thanks

Graeme

-- 
email: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 12:01:33 -0400

> hopefully these changes will not involve too much coding.

No coding is required at all:

AddToFunc "iconshade" "I" WindowShade
+                     "I" Iconify

--
Dan Espen                                    Phone: (908) 699-5570
[email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].