Subject: FVWM: problem doing a make install.man in FvwmConsole...

From: diesell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 01:23:16 -0700 (PDT)

well this really has to do with fvwm95 but there mailing list doesn't seem
to work , so the only thing that i could find help from was this mailing
list..well lets get to the point i was doing make install.man and when it
got to FvwmConsole subdir it stoped and says don't know how to make
FCtest.man. Here is how it looks like... 

chtype TEXT /usr/man/Man9/FvwmConsole.9
rm -f FvwmConsole.nr
Make:  Don't know how to make FCtest.man.  Stop.
*** Exit 1
Stop.

any help will be greatly apprecaited ..  please e-mail
[email-masked] thanks.. 

Tony..

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Makoto MATSUSHITA (まつしたまこと) <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 17:26:39 +0900

diesell> well this really has to do with fvwm95 but there mailing list
diesell> doesn't seem to work ,

The mailinglist related to fvwm95 is still working, and mails are
exchanged almost every day. I've received 10+ of mails yesterday:)

-- -
Makoto `MAR_kun' MATSUSHITA