Subject: FVWM: FVWM and the num lock key revisited.

From: Stephen Carville <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 22:32:19 -0700

OK, I've RT'd the FM :-), checked the archives, sacrificed a black
chicken at midnight on the night of a full moon...

And I still can't get ClickToFocus to work with the num lock key or the
scroll lock key on.

The archives mention a problem when a mouse button is bound with no
modifiers (N) but all of my mouse binding accept any modifier (A).  So I
don't think that is the problem.

The windows will raise, lower, resize, move, etc ust like they're
supposed to.  Menus pop-up as expected. The only thing missing is the
focus!

If I change the setting to SloppyFocus or MouseFocus the focus changes
as expected.

I am using

	Linux 2.0.27	(i386)
	XFree86-3.2  	(XF86_SVGA)
	fvwm 2.0.45	(From the RedHat 4.1 distribution) 

I've set the reply-to to my e-mail address.

-- 
Stephen Carville
[email-masked]
===============================================================
As life is larger than man, so is life wiser than we are.  As evolution 
has made us possible, so will evolution sit in final judgment.  As 
natural selection declared us in, so natural selection, should our 
hubris overcome us, will declare us out. 
                                      Robert Ardrey
===============================================================

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].