Subject: Re: FVWM: windowshade

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 17:10:12 +0100 (BST)

> what I would like is for a window that has been shaded and then inconified
> to revert to full when it is deiconified.

Try the following:

AddToFunc my_deiconify	"I" iconify -1
+			"I" windowshade 2
Mouse 3 I	A	my_deiconify

Cheers,
Tim Phipps.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Elmar Kurgpold <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 14:17:03 -0700 (PDT)

> AddToFunc my_deiconify	"I" iconify -1

I tried something very much like this and it works.  However, I noticed
that I get a beep whenever I deiconify a window that was maximized. 
This is because you can't (un)shade a maximized window.  Anyone have an
idea how to get around it?

While I'm at it, is there a way I can make AutoRaise do nothing if I
happen to have the mouse button down?  I keep losing my popup menus
when the application window "fronts" over them.

	++Elmar