Subject: FVWM: specific button style for each window ?

From: [email-masked] (Quoc Duong)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 11:14:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I would like to know if it's possible to configure the button style so that
each APPLICATION window will have specific button style on it.

i.e. button style is not the same for all windows.

Thank you,

Quoc.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Lars Uffmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 21:06:03 +0200

> i.e. button style is not the same for all windows.

You should use the "Recapture" Command after changing the styles.
Then all applications will get the latest style commands. Try

AddToFunc My_function       "I"  Style [$0] BorderWidth 1, HandleWidth 1
                            "I"  Recapture

that will work. Also, somewhere in the in the fvwm2 distribution you
will find a file called "decor_examples" which explains many jet
undocumented features of fvwm2. Might be an answer for your first
posting "FVWM: specific button style for each window ?" as well.

bye,
    Lars

-- 

Lars Uffmann, [email-masked], fon: +49 5202 15372
Public Key available, send in e-mail, Subject: Your Key, Please
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].