Subject: FVWM: Other mailing lists?

From: David Spencer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 13:04:14 +0000

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: David Spencer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 09:27:28 +0100

Oops, I'll try that again.  The message body didn't seem to come
through; I've checked my Sent box and it looks ok...

I'm a new arrival in the world of FVWM, Motif, X, AIX, RS6000s et al,
having been doing PC development for the last 6 years.  I'd like to keep
the signal to noise ratio as low as possible; does anyone know of any
other mailing lists that might be useful to me so that I don't ask too
many irrelevant questions here?
-- 
Danger: this bagpipe is loaded!
mailto:[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].