Subject: FVWM: fvwm compile problem

From: cron <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 08:29:47 -0400

Hi

I'm trying to compile fvwm 2.045 and have a small problem.  When I go to
build the make files - This is the result:

making top level make file
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
done

making makefile in libs
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
makefile:531 *** missing separator stop
done

The program continues to duck in and out of the remaining directories -
complaining about the missing separator at each one.  Any idea what I am
doing wrong??

Thanks.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].