Subject: FVWM: Slightly off-topic: TeX for AIX?

From: David Spencer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 11:42:07 +0100

Anyone know where I can get TeX for AIX?
-- 
EDS Systems Engineer, FDPS2 Team.
Danger: this bagpipe is loaded!
mailto:[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Alexis Rosoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 20:37:43 -0400

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997 11:42:07 BST, David Spencer wrote:

|> Anyone know where I can get TeX for AIX?

Erm, this is more than `slightly off topic', but I'd suggest asking on
comp.unix.aix, or reading the FAQ for comp.text.tex as it contains a list
of places to obtain TeX. 

Alexis
--
   |\     _.,,---,._          `The main things which seem to me important 
  /, `.-'`'   -.  ;-;;._       on their own account, and not merely as 
 |,4-  ) )-,_..;\ (  `'-'      means to other things, are knowledge, art, 
'---''(_/--'  `-'\_)           instinctive happiness, and relations of 
Alexis Rosoff - [email-masked]  friendship or affection.' --Bertrand Russell
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].