Subject: FVWM: FVWM2: FvwmIconMan

From: Rob Lowrie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 07:42:30 -0600 (MDT)

Is there any way to list only iconified windows in FvwmIconMan?
Basically, something analogous to the OnlyIcons option for WindowList.

Thanks,

-Rob

--
 Rob Lowrie                     \         Los Alamos National Laboratory
 [email-masked]                 \ Scientific Computing, CIC-19, MS B256
 http://www.c3.lanl.gov/~lowrie/  \            Los Alamos, NM  87545 USA

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Brady Montz <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Jun 1997 09:54:38 -0700

> Basically, something analogous to the OnlyIcons option for WindowList.

No, but that would be cool. I'll add it. It won't be hard.

-- 
 Brady Montz
 [email-masked]