Subject: FVWM: another improvement to the netscape script...

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Riehm)
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 13:26:47 +0200 (MEZ)

Hi Again,

here's a little addition to yesterday's script which helps the script
decide if you really intended to use the current selection or not. I
noticed this because the current selection remains, even after the
window you selected stuff in is long gone.

So if you change the xcb line to be:

    url=`xcb -S 0 && xcb -p 0 | perl -ne 'if(m,(\w+://\S+),){print $1;exit}'`

then the perl script will only give back the URL, which I have defined
to be anything with the string "://" in it - delemited by whitespace.
It also only prints the first url found, in case there are multiples
in there.

Happy zapping :-)

Steve
_______________________________ ._ o  ________________________________
//   Stephen Riehm             /  //\.        [email-masked]
\\\\ pc-plus                  '  \>> |         Phone: +49 89 45566 148
//// 81539 Munich, Germany        \\ `           Fax: +49 89 45566 113
  \\
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].