Subject: FVWM: Xterm colors

From: Carlie Coats <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:37:16 -0400

fvwm-newbie question:

  At the office, I have my (OpenWindows under Solaris 2.5) menus configured 
  so that xterms for different purposes -- e.g., rlogin-ed to different hosts -- 
  come up using different color schemes.  At home, I'm using fvwm2 & The NextLevel
  menus under Linux (RedHat 4.1, pretty much the defaults; not customized very
  much yet).  How do I do this there -- I want different background colors for
  me-as-user, root, and for each remote machine -- but I don't see an argument
  for the "StartProgramInColorXterm" that lets me pass color-arguments to the
  command line of the Xterm it starts?

Thanks!

					         [email-masked]
Carlie J. Coats, Jr.                                   [email-masked]
MCNC Environmental Programs                      phone: (919)248-9241
North Carolina Supercomputing Center               fax: (919)248-9245
3021 Cornwallis Road                                  P. O. Box 12889
Research Triangle Park, N. C.  27709-2889                         USA
"My opinions are my own, and I've got *lots* of them!"

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].