Subject: FVWM: fvwm for OS/2 with Xfree86

From: Steffen Klupsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 15:49:47 +0200

Sorry for posting this silly question...

I just want to know if anybody ported fvwm to Xfree86 OS/2.
Perhaps yopu could send me a cookie?

Thanks, Steffen

-- 
+----------------------------------------------------------------------+
|   Steffen Klupsch                Alexanderstr. 10, D-64283 Darmstadt |
|   TH Darmstadt - FB Inf(20) - FG Integrierte Schaltungen und Systeme |
|   Email:   [email-masked]                   |
|   URL  :   http://www.informatik.th-darmstadt.de/ISS/steffen/        |
|   Phone:   (+49)6151/16-6650                  Fax: (+49)6151/16-4810 |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------+
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Makoto MATSUSHITA (まつしたまこと) <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 23:11:43 +0900

steffen> I just want to know if anybody ported fvwm to Xfree86 OS/2.

How about this: <URL:http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~s521936/xf86ports.html>

I'm not a XFree86/OS2 user so I don't know about this :-)

-- -
Makoto `MAR_kun' MATSUSHITA