Subject: FVWM: pop-up widgets

From: Chris Geheran <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 1997 17:10:59 -0400

I was wondering if you would happen to know a way to create the
Pop-up help widgets on an HTML page using Applets or JAVA.  Is this
possible?  

      Example:

                  -->ICON(Name)
                      ---------------
                      | Writes Name |
                      ---------------

    For example, as Netscape would do if you held the mouse arrow on 
a button.

  Thank You,
     Chris Geheran

   E-Mail Address: [email-masked]
                   [email-masked]  <--Having problems with server
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].