Subject: FVWM: resouce confliction

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 11:13:57 -0500

Scott Wu
06/12/97 11:13 AM

I am using fvwm95-2.0.42a on Solaris 2.4 and 2.5.

I have my application called Launcher. In my resource file Launcher.rf, I
have

*Launcher.geometry: 200x100+1+1
*Launcher*defaultFontList:
-adobe-helvetica-bold-r-normal--17-120-100-100-p-92-iso8859-1

question1.
The first line of the resource hides the 2nd line. That means, if I reorder
these two lines, the geometry
information is lost.

Question 2.
Should the unit of the dimension come from the definition in
*Launcher*defaultFontList?

-----
Scott
-----

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].