Subject: FVWM: Maximize funkiness

From: Daniel Odom <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 21:28:10 -0500 (CDT)

I have a function called StartMax that I use with pop up menus and
with FvwmButtons to size a window when an application is started.  It
looks like this:

# usage: StartMax <window title> <command line>
AddToFunc StartMax	"I" Exec $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $6 $7 $8 $9
+			"I" Wait $0
+                       "I" Next [$0] Maximize 100 85

and I call it like this:

*FvwmButtons(2x1) Root - StartMax JimiRoot xterm -T JimiRoot -e su -l root

It works perfectly for everything except Xemacs.  If there is an
Xemacs window on a lower-numbered desktop (ie, if there is an Xemacs
on desk 1 and I start a new one on desk 3), it works like it should.
If there is not an Xemacs window on a lower numbered desktop, it does
not do anything at all -- the window appears like it normally would.

Any ideas?  It's Xemacs 19.15
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].