Subject: FVWM: Hoping for some direction

From: Billy Mullins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 13:14:24 -0400 (EDT)

First I will appologize for asking a question not directly related to
fvwm. Sorry.

I'am hoping someone can help me with a problem concerning Xlib
programming, or at least direct me to someone that can.

The problem:

	XSelectEvents can be used so that mulitiple clients can select the
	same events on the same window, but it has several restrictions.
	The restriction that is currently giving me an itch is the one
	that says, "Only one client at a time can select a ButtonPress
	event."  For the program I am trying to write I need another
	client to be able to intercept the events related to a disjoint
	client, without having to change the code of the client I am
	trying to intercept events from.

	Can anyone tell me if there is a way around this ButtonPress
	block.

	Thanks,
	Billy Mullins
	[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].