Subject: FVWM: Fvwm2 Cosmetic Problem

From: Andrew Jaffe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 1997 10:07:48 -0700

Hi-

Occasionally, when I'm mousing around the desktop, I get the following
message on the console: 

[FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> Execution of module failed:
/harpo/users/jaffe/X11/fvwm2/
Permission denied

It appears that some button action I'm taking isn't defaulting to NOP,
but attempting to find some module. Any ideas what's going on?

Andrew

-- 
Andrew Jaffe___________________________________________________________ 
Center for Particle Astrophysics             [email-masked]
University of California, 301 LeConte Hall               (510) 642-7570
Berkeley, CA 94720                                        FAX    2-1756
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].