Subject: FVWM: .xinitrc/fvwm...the saga goes on

From: Stuart Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 19:05:36 -0400

Ok, here are the errors I am getting when I do a startx from the command
line, after I have added fvwm2 & into my xinitrc (keep in mind that I do
have a .fvwm2rc in my home dir):

>>>> /usr/X11R6.3/lib/X11/xinit/xinitrc: fvwm2: not found

Now, this message pops up real quick, kills out, then I get this error
message:

>>>> xterm: fatal IO error 32 (Broken pipe) or KillClient on X server ":0.0"

I have been pouring over the man pages, as well as several O'Reilly books,
and have yet to find the solution.  

Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Stu
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].