Subject: FVWM: opaque move

From: Broc Stirton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 09:44:11 -0500

In fvwm v1.2.x, there was an option Opaque Move xx, where xx was a
percentage of the total screen size.  Any windows smaller than this
would be moved w/out rubberbands.  There must be something similar for
fvwm2.0.x (2.0.45 in my case), but I can find no mention of it.  I'd
like to not use the rubberbands.  help?  
	TIA,
		Broc
-- 
						--------------------
						    Broc Stirton
						  [email-masked] 
						--------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Uncle Bulgaria <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 May 1997 15:58:26 +0100

> like to not use the rubberbands.  help?  

OpaqueMoveSize should do what you want, just give it the value of 100,
ie. stick the following in your .fvwm2rc.

OpaqueMoveSize 100

hth
-- 
'Nerds remind me of musicians ... in my experience, both nerds and
musicians are ardent, passionate and such good fun in the sack that if
the government knew about it they'd lock them up' - M.Bywater
*Lee Willis - Musician and Software Engineering Student.*
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].