Subject: FVWM: imake help

From: Randy Dees <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 18:03:56 -0400 (EDT)

I am having trouble compiling fvwm2.0.45 on my Sparc IPC with Solaris
2.5.1 and gcc2.7.2.2.  I am positive that I am having a problem with my
imake configuration, as I also cannot compile XPM.

Can anyone point me to a good reference for 'fixing' my imake
configuration, as the FAQ says?  I am afraid the documentation available
to me right now that I _have_ found is almost useless to me.

thanks

+-------------------------------+--------------------------------------+
| Randy Dees			| SCA:  Talorgen ni Wrguist	       |
| ASI Systems Administration	|    a bard, formerly known as Myrddyn |
+-------------------------------+--------------------------------------+
 Pr 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end 
			thereof are the ways of death

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Jim Gottlieb)
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 15:25:07 -0700 (PDT)

> Can anyone point me to a good reference for 'fixing' my imake

http://www.primate.wisc.edu/software/imake-stuff/