From: [email-masked] (Hailin Yan)
Date: Mon, 12 May 97 11:39:04 CDT

Hi, 

We have some X/Motif application running on fvwm window manager 
environment. There is a menu item in it, which pops up a window. 
Usually, it's popped up at the position where that menu item is 
selected. However, if that menu item lies close to the boundary 
of the screen, the pop-up window will be popped up part off the 
screen(or pager). 

If this application is run on mwm, no matter where the menu item is,
the pop-up window will always be forced in the current screen.
Is there any way we can achieve the same result as mwm?
 
Environment: fvwm2.045 with X11R5 and Motif 1.2.4 on SunOS 4.1.4. 

If you know how to make fvwm1.* work, please let me know also. 

Thanks for your help!

--Hailin 

P.S: I seldom read the fvwm mailing list. When you reply this 
     message, would you please send "cc:[email-masked]" to me?
    
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].