Subject: Re: FVWM: fvwm95 to fvwm2.0.4 standard

From: "David Fagan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 16:39:26 -0400

In your home directory edit the .xinitrc file and you should see a line like
fvwm95-2 &
or something similar change it to:
fvwm2 &
and everythign should work correctly.
David Fagan
Site Builder Network - Level 2
Team Gates
Internet Explorer 4.0 Evaluation Team

 ----
From: Brian Summerfiels <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wednesday, May 21, 1997 4:25 PM
Subject: FVWM: fvwm95 to fvwm2.0.4 standard

I would first like to thank the people who created fvwm and the
contributors to its ongoing development as well as the people who answer
questions from people like me.
     I installed RedHat Linux version 4.1 Vanderbilt Kernal 2.0.  It
installed great, I then set the XF86Config file and started fvwm95.  It
worked great, however, one of the reasons I installed Linux was to get
away from Win95.  So I down loaded and installed fvwm2.0.45 I then went
to go change my .fvwmrc file to load fvwm2, however it was already set
to load fvwm and was loading fvwm95.  I chnaged it to fvwm2 and when I
type startx fvwm95 loads.  What I need to know is how to get fvwm to
load and not fvwm95.  As I am sure you can tell from my letter this is
my first shot at Linux and X Windows so any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Brian Summerfield
bsummerfield@csupomona
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].