Subject: FVWM: active/inactive window title

From: Lutz Prechelt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 12:22:11 +0200

fvwm2.0.45 on SunOS 4.1.3 under X11R5

Netscape (and some other programs similarly), when iconified,
displays 'netscape' in its icon title bar.
When the mouse is on the icon (i.e., the icon has keyboard
focus), the icon title bar displays the document title.

I seem to be unable to find out how to make fvwm display
the latter (the document title) all the time, not only
when the icon has keyboard focus.

Can anybody tell me what the relevant title string
resources are and how to configure fvwm?

  Lutz

Lutz Prechelt (http://wwwipd.ira.uka.de/~prechelt/)  | Whenever you 
Institut f. Programmstrukturen und Datenorganisation | complicate things,
Universitaet Karlsruhe;  D-76128 Karlsruhe;  Germany | they get
(Phone: +49/721/608-4068, FAX: +49/721/694092)       | less simple.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].