Subject: FVWM: Repost: MWM Button Hint Patch

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 15:37:38 -0400

Hello,

Here is a repost of my MWM buttons patch, from late January.  My
normal site is temporarily down, so I'm just reposting it to the list
archive.  Hopefully this may make it into the next beta.  The default
behavior assignments are preserved; see the diff for the man page
update locations.

Summary: Basically, it lets you mark any window title buttons as
MWMMenu / MWMMaximize / MWMMinimize.

 - Normally, if an MWM decoration hint tells the window not to display a
maximize button for instance, it will just take of a fixed button
number, regardless of it's function binding.  With this patch, you can
assign any number of buttons as being menu/maximize/minimize buttons
(as discussed before, it is not a good idea to do this automatically
since a function's binding may be complex).

Regards,
Andrew

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].