Subject: FVWM: a different FvwmBacker question

From: zinc <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 21:33:00 -0600

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

hi folks,

i saw the recent post regarding FvwmBacker and since i had never tried
it before i fired up FvwmTalk to give it a try.

why is it that when i try to run it from FvwmTalk i get the errror 

     :FvwmBacker Version 2.0.45 should only be executed by fvwm!

i thought the whole purpose of FvwmTalk was to run things that fvwm
normally only wants to run...

Regards,

- -z

- -- 
"Those that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin (1773)
		   finger zinc-pgp@zifi for PGP key
zifi runs LINUX 2.0.30  -=-=-=WEB=-=-=->  http://zifi.genetics.utah.edu

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].