Subject: FVWM: SMTP configuration

From: Fredrik Noon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 17:42:00 -0700

Stupid question: it's been a while since I've set up MH on my
Linux box, and I'm going to have to change my ISP settings
soon (I use fetchmail with IMAP to get things into my spool
file--I never got multidrop working properly with that program
--and have been using direct SMTP back to my ISP for outbound,
so that I've avoided diddling with sendmail settings).  But,
I can't figure out how exmh (MH) determines how to actually
send the mail!  I've looked through the MH book, the mh
directory, etc.  There's got to be a file someplace with
my ISP's SMTP server listed in it, but where?

 --Fredrik the Forgetful

#------------------------------------------------------------
Fredrik Symeon Noon   email: fcn*noon.org   web: www.noon.org
pgp id: 2048/516EEE09,           finger key at: noon*best.com
fingerprint: 48 E1 BB 75 6C F9 A2 02  B7 E0 4A F6 C3 D6 55 92

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Fredrik Noon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 17:56:25 -0700

> Stupid question: it's been a while since I've set up MH on my

Errr--very sorry for the grossly misdirected post; I've gotten too
automated, here.   Neever mind!

 --Fredrik