Subject: FVWM: FlipFocus doesn't work ?

From: Peter Mutsaers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 13:05:06 +0200

Hello,

I tried to bind FlipFocus to a key, to be able to switch input focus
quickly between two windows (I use clicktofocus).

It only raises the one window that already has focus though.

Is this a known bug, or am I doing something wrong?

-- 
Peter Mutsaers      Lucent Technologies, Network Systems
[email-masked]      Huizen, the Netherlands
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 May 1997 13:33:10 +0200

>>>>> Peter Mutsaers writes:

  Peter> It only raises the one window that already has focus though.

  Peter> Is this a known bug, or am I doing something wrong?

You need to bind "Prev [...] FlipFocus" to a key, rather than
FlipFocus itself.

kai
-- 
Life is hard and then you die.

---

From: Peter Mutsaers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 13:37:04 +0200

>> On 14 May 1997 13:33:10 +0200, Kai Grossjohann
>> <[email-masked]> said:

    KG> You need to bind "Prev [...] FlipFocus" to a key, rather than
    KG> FlipFocus itself.

Great, that works. Thank you.