Subject: FVWM: any sites with sample .fvwm2rc files?

From: Steve Hsieh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 01:26:55 -0400 (EDT)

Anyone know if there are any web/ftp sites available that contain sample
.fvwm2rc files?  The one listed in the docs (at best.com) seems to be
gone. :(

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Morsy Cheikhrouhou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 09:07:36 +0200 (MET DST)

Try visiting this site :
http://syrinx.res.cmu.edu/programmers.html

-- 
  //////_______________________________________________________________________
   %%%%%| Morsy Cheikhrouhou                [email-masked]     |
 ////// |    PhD Student                        +33 (0) 4.93.00.26.48         |
  %%%%% | EURECOM Institute                     http://www.eurecom.fr         |
//////  | Corporate Communications       BP 193, 06904 Sophia Antipolis Cedex |
 %%%%%  |_____________________________________________________________________|
         ^_^  IF YOU WANT TO ATTAIN YOUR DREAMS, YOU MUST FIRST WAKEUP !   ^_^
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].