Subject: FVWM: Question about fvwm & fvwm2

From: <[email-masked]> (Haider A. Rizvi)
Date: 29 May 1997 10:45:26 -0400

Hi,

I am still using fvwm v1.22r. I tried out fvwm2 a while ago and I didn't
find a way to do what I have gotten used to very much. I want my sticky
windows and their icons to be in a different color. In fvwm2, the windows
were showing up with stripes and the icons were like any other icons. Has
fvwm2 changed recently to let me get v1 behavior?

The second thing I wanted to ask was if I could rearrange icons. Sometimes
the icons get spread all over and I want to arrange icons. In v1, there is
no way to do that (at least I don't know of any way).

Regards,
--
Haider A. Rizvi                 ([email-masked], haider at torolab)
DB2 UDB Performance,            (416) 448-3161 T/L: 778-3161
IBM Canada Toronto Labs.        <http://w3.torolab.ibm.com/~haider>
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].