Subject: FVWM: Archive of this mailing list?

From: "Randy J. Ray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 14:09:09 -0600

I'm pretty sure I've heard references to there being an archive of list 
messages. I am about to mail out my patch to flesh out the M_MINI_ICON packet
(which includes patching modules/FvwmIconMan/fvwm.c, the only other user in
the distributed source base). I am also about to release the first beta of my
Perl 5 module for Fvwm. In it, I now mention that the config item ColorLimit
is contingent upon application of the color-limiting patch, and that the 
M_WINDOWSHADE and M_DEWINDOWSHADE packets only return 3 ints if you've applied
my patch for those packets. My next X11::Fvwm release will expect M_MINI_ICON
packets to be patched, as well. I think that it is in my best interest to
include copies of the relevant patches until the Fvwm author has the time to
make the next release (because I *don't* want to be responsible for him feeling
rushed to do so). So I need copies of my windowshade patch, and the color-limit
patch. I would prefer copies of the original messages, so that headers are
intact, given the author of the color-limit patch due credit.

Randy
--
===============================================================================
Randy J. Ray -- U S WEST Technologies IAD/CSS/DPDS         Phone: (303)595-2869
                Denver, CO                                     [email-masked]
"It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept." --Calvin
===============================================================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Apr 1997 18:20:34 -0500

>>>>> "RJR" == Randy J Ray <[email-masked]> writes:

RJR> I'm pretty sure I've heard references to there being an archive of
RJR> list messages.

There's a pointer at the bottom of every message.

 - J<