Subject: FVWM: Problem with Netscape dialog boxes.

From: Tick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 1997 08:40:49 -0400

Hello Fvwm Mailing List!,

	Sometimes, certain dialog boxes in Netscape (such as the Open Location
dialog, or Save As dialog) would only pop up with just the title bar
showing (as if the WindowShade function was in effect).  I've noticed
this phenomenon with other FVWM derived WM's as well (i.e. AfterStep and
Fvwm '95).  Since I now use FVWM 2.0.x., I figured I might as well post
about it here.

	I'm almost certain that this is a Motif related occurance, but since
I've only noticed this so far with Netscape (probably because the Motif
app I use the most is Netscape), I thought it would be better to post
this as a "Netscape problem" rather than a more general "Motif problem".

	Anybody have any ideas as to what could be the problem?  And if so, a
fix to this problem?  Thanks!

-- 
==============================================================================
Arcadio Alivio Sincero, Jr. a.k.a. The Tick
Undergraduate Computer Science Major/Linux Enthusiast/Competitive
Bodybuilder
email:  [email-masked]
WWW:    http://www.coming.to.a.web.site.near.you.com

Come meet me on quake.linpeople.org for Quake or irc.linpeople.org for
IRC!
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].