Subject: FVWM: How do I get rid of AutoRaise/Focus for new windows?

From: Tresi Arvizo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 19:28:15 EDT

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

I'm using fvwm v1.24r (using mwm until recently), and I've noticed that
when new windows pop up, they raise _and_ take the focus... which I find
extremely annoying.  Even though I've set ClickToFocus, it doesn't seem 
to apply to these new windows.  (mwm with ClickToFocus only raises new
windows.)

So, is there a way to have new windows popup but with out the focus?
Or perhaps I have something I don't want in my .fvwmrc that is causing
this behavior.

Also, is there a generic way to Style "new windows"?  If so, perhaps it'd
be easy to have them not get the focus...

Please send all replies cc'ed to [email-masked], because I'm not on
your mailing list.

Thanks a bunch,
Tresi Arvizo

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].