Subject: FVWM: Problem using Fvwm '95 v2.0.43a's TaskBar with Fvwm 2.0.45!

From: Carnage <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 1997 20:38:34 -0500

Hello Fvwm Mailing List,

	I've always used Fvwm '95's TaskBar with Fvwm 2.0.x.  I would like to
take advantage of a new feature in Fvwm '95's v2.0.43a's TaskBar which
is that it lets you configure it so only the windows on the current
desktop show up on the TaskBar.  So I would like to use this new TaskBar
with FVWM (the version of FVWM I am using now v2.0.45).  However, there
seems to be a problem with it.

	The icons don't show up in the TaskBar.  The TaskBar from v2.0.42
worked fine.  Anybody know what is going on here?

	Thanks in advance for any help on this!

-- 
==============================================================================
Arcadio Alivio Sincero, Jr. a.k.a. The Tick
Undergraduate Computer Science Major/Linux Enthusiast/Competitive
Bodybuilder
email:  [email-masked]
WWW:    http://www.coming.to.a.web.site.near.you.com

Come meet me on quake.linpeople.org for Quake or irc.linpeople.org for
IRC!
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].