Subject: FVWM: Make problems and fvwm2.0.45

From: [email-masked] (Rachel Engler)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 14:44:26 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to compile fvwm2.0.45 on sunos4.1.3 using X11R5 and
gcc (v. 2.7.2.1). Imake goes well, but I get the following error
trying to make the program. I have tried defining _EXTENSION_ but
that didn't help. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Rachel Engler
Dept of Math
Cornell University

in function `fvwm_msg':
misc.c:747: `__builtin_va_alist' undeclared (first use this function)
misc.c:747: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
misc.c:747: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `misc.o'
Current working directory /tmp_mnt/usr/mc5/engler/fvwm-2.0.45/fvwm
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].