Subject: FVWM: ButtonStyle MiniIcon question

From: "Randy J. Ray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 17:03:23 -0600

Here's a good one--

Since I don't necessarily have a specific MiniIcon for *every* app I run, is
there a way to have a ButtonStyle fall through to a vector style if there is
no MiniIcon to satisfy the "ButtonStyle x MiniIcon" directive? Or do I need to
come up with a "default" glyph to use with 'Style "*" MiniIcon ...'?

Randy
--
===============================================================================
Randy J. Ray -- U S WEST Technologies IAD/CSS/DPDS         Phone: (303)595-2869
                Denver, CO                                     [email-masked]
"It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept." --Calvin
===============================================================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].