Subject: FVWM: mouse-movement on scrolling

From: Florian Burkart <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 17:21:24 +0200

Hi,

1.) How can I prevent the mouse-cursor from moving approximately 15
pixels back on scrolling the desktop? We are using here fvwm 1.2? on
solaris 5.5? My values are e.g. EgdeResistance 0 50 and EdgeScroll 5 5.
Each time I move the mouse e.g. to the right edge of the screen the
desktop scrolls (that`s O.K.) but my mouse jumps several pixels back.
It`s annoying because you can`t scroll a desktop 3x2 without moving the
mouse several times over the pad.
2.) When I click in GoodStuff to open a program the GoodStuff-window is
active. How can I leave the last window active or said in others words:
How can I use GoodStuff without making the GoodStuff-window active?
3.) When I change the desktop using the pager a window not visible on
the current desktop can still be active. Is there a routine to make the
frontmost window on the current desktop automatically active?

Thanks for your reply (if you want)

Florian Burkart
[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].