Subject: FVWM: FvwmWindow structure

From: Grant Likely <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 1997 15:53:24 -0600

I've been playing with the window manager and the possibility of
changing the look of the manager.  Now, I've noticed in the FvwmWindow
structure defined in fvwm.h that there is a member variable called
'bw'.  What is this variable used for and how does it work with the
'border_width' and 'handle_width' variables?

Thanks,
G.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Grant Likely <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 1997 23:22:15 -0600

What are the chances that I'll get both variable names wrong?  The
variables I am asking about are 'boundary_width' and 'corner_width', not
'border_width' and 'handle_width'

Thanks,
G.