Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons not working with 2.0.45 and Solaris 5.5.1

From: Yusuf Goolamabbas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 16:25:21 +0800

I compiled 2.0.45 under Solaris 5.5.1 and have a call to FvwmButtons
in my initfunction. It however fails to show up and ps -e cannot find
it

I have a similar problem with fvwm95-2.0.43a

The same config file when run by a colleague under Linux 1.2.13 has no
problem

Any suggestions, Cheers, Yusuf

-- 
Yusuf Goolamabbas                              [email-masked]
Institute of Systems Science, Singapore        (0) 65-772-6931
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Danny Prairie)
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 97 08:12:00 EDT

I'm also experiencing similar problems with FvwmButtons. I'm running 2.0.45
under SunOS 4 and cannot get FvwmButtons to swallow or show buttons. When
I start up FvwmButtons, either through FvwmTalk, or upon startup, the 
applications to be swallowed popup, but they are not swallowed, and the other
buttons I've defined also do not appear. I've set FvwmButtons to try to swallow
x programs such as xclock and also FvwmPager without success. Any suggestions
anyone?

Danny Prairie