Subject: FVWM: Icon placement

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Apr 1997 20:36:30 +0200

Hi,

how do I tell Fvwm that icons should be placed in the lower right hand
corner of the screen, from right to left (and bottom to top)?

All IconBox statements that I tried placed the icons left to right
rather than right to left.

tia,
kai
-- 
Why doesn't the sun come out at night when the light would come in handy?
(Terry Pratchett)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (sumeet singh)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 13:02:48 +0800 (SGT)

> rather than right to left.

	Style "whatever"	IconBox x1 y1 x2 y2

-- 
Sumeet Singh, [email-masked], Institute of Systems Science, N.U.S.,
Singapore - 119597,Ph: 65-772 6728 (o),Fax: 65-7744990 (o).
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Apr 1997 10:44:09 +0200

>>>>> sumeet singh writes:

  Kai> how do I tell Fvwm that icons should be placed in the lower
  Kai> right hand corner of the screen, from right to left (and bottom
  Kai> to top)?

  Kai> All IconBox statements that I tried placed the icons left to
  Kai> right rather than right to left.

  Sumeet> 	Style "whatever"	IconBox x1 y1 x2 y2

Dear Sumeet,

may I point out the second sentence I wrote above?  I know about
IconBox, and I successfully wrote IconBox statements to place the
icons I wanted in the lower right hand corner of the screen.  I use
"IconBox 0 -10 -280 -1".

But I *still* don't know how to put the icons right to left rather
than left to right.  :-(

(The obvious thing to try was to reverse the coordinates but that
didn't seem to do the right thing.)

Any help?
kai