Subject: FVWM: handles and sidebars

From: Mark Krischer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 08:47:54 -0400

is there a way to get the side bars to allow resizing in the
horizontal/vertical direction only, similar to windows and os/2?

thanks in advance

--mark
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Martin Cartwright <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 14:16:43 +0100 (BST)

> horizontal/vertical direction only, similar to windows and os/2?

I have the following lines in my .fvwmrc:

Mouse 1	FS	A	Resize-or-Raise

AddToFunc Resize-or-Raise	"I" Raise
+				"M" Resize
+				"D" Lower

Which describe the behaviour you want.

Martin.

[email-masked] - http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~imc/vom.htm
-/===========================================================\-
|    " ... and don't say `tush', either!  It's only a         |
|     short step from `tush' to `hey nonny nonny'; and        |
|     then, I'm afraid, I shall have to call the police."     |
-\===========================================================/-