Subject: FVWM: X11::Fvwm 0.3 not too far off...

From: "Randy J. Ray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 19:51:46 -0600

Well, I just converted console.pl from the extras/fvwmperl directory to the
new syntax in, oh, about 40 minutes. :-) A tip of the hat to the original
author (not named in the source code, but if he or she self-identifies, I shall
acknowledge in my source code) who wrote handlers and Tk code that needed very
little touch-up (a few typos here and there that perl's "use strict" helped me
find).

I plan on fleshing it out more, mainly because the newer capabilities of Perl
allow so. But I officially have more than one useful sample script in my
distribution :-).

Randy
--
===============================================================================
Randy J. Ray -- U S WEST Technologies IAD/CSS/DPDS         Phone: (303)595-2869
                Denver, CO                                     [email-masked]
"It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept." --Calvin
===============================================================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].