Subject: FVWM: Solaris 2.5.1 and 1.24/2.0.45

From: David Koski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 17:16:15 -0400 (EDT)

I'm having the following problems when starting up:

Xlib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
Error: Can't open display: :0.0
Xlib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
Error: Can't open display: :0.0
Xlib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
Error: Can't open display: :0.0
Xlib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
FvwmPager: can't open display :0.0

It only happens part of the time, not all the time, sometimes only a
couple of windows will not open, other times, all will, then sometimes
most won't.  I'm running Solaris 2.5.1 with X11R6.3 and the Openwindows
Xsun for compatability with the video display.  It seems to be even worse
with fvwm2 than with 1.24r.  Anyone else?  This is becoming a major
issue.

	Thanks

		David

------------------------------------------------------------------------
UMNet               MichNet                CICNet              Merit RA
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]                          Computer Systems Consultant II
Spectrum Administration	                       Network Operations Center
Unix Administration               U of M Information Technology Division

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].