Subject: FVWM: invisible window during Move

From: Don Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 06:59:23 -0700

Hello,

I have somehow mucked up my fvwm2 configuration file such that windows
no longer show an outline during a "Move" or "Resize" function. A little
window pops up which shows the position of the upper left corner of the
moving window. I don't know what I've done wrong and I can't find
documentation to tell me how to fix this annoying behavior.

BTW, I'm running fvwm2.0.45 under Red Hat linux (4.1).

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks...
--
 don morris
 [email-masked]
 [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Apr 1997 19:27:47 +0200

>>>>> Don Morris writes:

  Don> I have somehow mucked up my fvwm2 configuration file such that windows
  Don> no longer show an outline during a "Move" or "Resize" function.

Put a line like the following into your config file:

    XORValue 12

Some people think 255 is a good value.

kai
-- 
because I couldn't think of a good beginning.