Subject: FVWM: Help with Cascade/Tile

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 10:01:17 -0700

I am running (the one and only) Fvwm Version 2.0.45 on a SunOS box.

I'm trying to get some exposure to the FvwmCascade and the FvwmTile
modules.

I am looking for a way to take a set of windows (say the one on my
current desk) and organize them in a way that I'll get the most of
each window on my screen.

For example, having four xterm windows, I would like to be able to
place them in a way that each will hold one quarter of the screen
without overlapping (resizing if needed is o,k).

I tried the FvwmTile (Module FvwmTile -h 0 0 97 97) and FvwmCascade
(Module FvwmCascade -resize -incx 5 -incy 5 0 0) and It's not doing
what I'm looking for.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Yehuda.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].