Subject: FVWM: fvwm 1.??? to 2.???

From: "Dwayne T. Cox" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 14:19:57 -0500

I have just loaded XFree86 3.2 and am using fvwm (version 1 something).
>From what I have read, version 2 is different from 1 in file configuration,
etc.  Since I am new to this, should I go ahead and get/install version 2.
If so, could someone tell me how to install it (I installed XFree86 3.2 by
following the how-to.  it was well written and provided no surprises)?

My configuration includes Red Hat Linux 4.0 on a Pentinum 166 with 32mb RAM,
a 2G hard drive and a Diamond 2000 3D w/ 4mb RAM.

Any advice would be appreciated.

___________________________
Dwayne Cox
Computer Operations Manager
COE Admin MIS Department
University of Florida
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].