Subject: FVWM: ButtonStyle for calling FvwmIdent

From: "Randy J. Ray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 12:56:21 -0700

Having gotten tired of always going through a menu of choices to get to the
"Window Ident" option, I designed a button-style I could bind to FvwmIdent:

ButtonStyle 5 13 25x20@1 75x20@1 75x38@0 60x38@0 60x62@0 75x62@1 75x80@0 \
	25x80@0 25x62@1 40x62@1 40x38@1 25x38@0 25x20@1

(spacing is for readability only, of course).

It's a stylized "I" that is the 3rd button in my left grouping (button 1 brings
up my menu of window operations, and button 3 brings up a transient window list
(my Perl/Tk windowlist, in this case)).

Randy
--
===============================================================================
Randy J. Ray -- U S WEST Technologies IAD/CSS/DPDS         Phone: (303)595-2869
                Denver, CO                                     [email-masked]
"It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept." --Calvin
===============================================================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].