Subject: FVWM: error message

From: Henry McNair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 14:20:03 -0800

I am running fvwm2-2.45 on HPUX 10.10. I have the following error
message in my .xsession-errors file.

[FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> Execution of module failed: /##########################################################################
No such file or directory

Does anyone know what this means or how I can fix the problem? This
occurs whenever I restart the window manager.

Second, I have also notice a small problem with Auto Wraparound. The
problem is that when I hightlight/copy line of text that is wrapped to
more than one line (i.e. not carriage returns in the line except at the
very end) and then go to paste it in another window, extra carriage
returns are put in the pasted text at the point where the original
highlighted text is wrapped to the next screen line. (The xterm window
has Auto Wraparound set by default.)

This only happens after some time of using fvwm2. If exit fvwm2, login
and start fvwm2 again, everything is fine. I am using ksh. Would using
the input buffer for ksh have anything to do with this? Anyone have
any ideas about this?

Henry
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].