Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons on Solaris

From: [email-masked] (Igor Vaysenberg)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 08:52:55 +0000

Hi!

I working on SunOs with Fvwm 2.45...
But our department is going to migrate to Solaris.

After successfuly instalation Fvwm on Solaris I missed FvwmButtons.
Altrough it's work just nice on SunOs.

What's wrong? I didn't receive neither error messages nor any
notifications...:(

And another problem...

In SunOs I have the Decoration defined like this

### Xterm Decor ###
DestroyDecor XTerm
AddToDecor   XTerm
+ TitleStyle      LeftJustified
+ ButtonStyle 1 ActiveUp( Pixmap mini-display.xpm) Inactive ( Pixmap
mini.xterm.xpm )
#+ ButtonStyle 1 Pixmap mini-display.xpm ActiveUp
#+ ButtonStyle 1 Pixmap mini.xterm.xpm ActiveDown
+ ButtonStyle 2 Pixmap win95-close-full.xpm ActiveUp
+ ButtonStyle 4 Pixmap win95-maximize-full.xpm ActiveUp
+ ButtonStyle 6 Pixmap win95-minimize-full.xpm ActiveUp
+ BorderStyle Active -- HiddenHandles NoInset
+ BorderStyle Inactive -- HiddenHandles NoInset
+ HilightColor blue PaleGreen
+ TitleStyle ActiveUp (VGradient 40 2 PaleGreen 60 #60c0a0 40 #60c0a0) -- flat
+ TitleStyle ActiveDown (VGradient 40 2 PaleGreen 60 #60c0a0 40 #60c0a0) --
flat
+ TitleStyle Inactive (VGradient 40 2 white 60 grey 40 grey) -- flat

Have a look at this line:
+ ButtonStyle 1 ActiveUp( Pixmap mini-display.xpm) Inactive ( Pixmap
mini.xterm.xpm )

It doesn't work on Solaris at all!!! Fvwm stopped on this line and doesn't
move.

So this line I replaced to one of commented in Decor definition section.

Why it doesn't work?

I compile the same code on both Solaris and SunOs, what's difference?

Thanks

-- 
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Igor Vaysenberg                    | Motorola Israel Ltd.          |
|   phone: +972-3-565-9849 (office)  | Cellular Software Engineering |
|          +972-3-961-7155 (home)    | 3 Kremenetski St.             |
|     fax: +972-3-565-8424           | Tel-Aviv 67899                |
|  e-mail: [email-masked] | Israel                        |
|        : [email-masked]      |                               |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
We wish you a Hare Krishna
We wish you a Hare Krishna
We wish you a Hare Krishna
And a Sun Myung Moon!
		-- Maxwell Smart
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].