Subject: FVWM: FvwmCpp/FvwmM4 Bug...

From: John Whitley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 15:04:53 -0500 (EST)

I would like to report the following "bug" with FvwmCpp and FvwmM4:
The man pages are out of date w.r.t. fvwm2.

In particular, the man pages indicate that the respective modules can
be invoked as follows:

	fvwm -f /usr/lib/X11/fvwm/FvwmCpp

	fvwm -f "FvwmM4 -m4-squote { -m4-equote } .fvwmrc"

Well, this is hooey in fvwm2.  The correct form is only (and
fortunately) stated in the main fvwm2 man page as:

	fvwm -cmd "FvwmM4 .fvwm2rc"

(and likewise for FvwmCpp).

-- John Whitley

P.S.  I am not presently on the list; I've been away for awhile and
      need to get a new mail filter setup before I resubscribe..
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].