Subject: FVWM: a change in URL

From: Bob Seaton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 08:27:27 -0600 (CST)

Charles,

[Sorry about the broadcast]

The link to Liem Bahneman's FVWM page has moved from 

	www.ssc.com/~roland/fvwm/fvwm.html
to 
	www.cobaltgroup.com/~roland/fvwm/fvwm.html

The Official Page should be updated when possible.
Thanks,
:) bobse
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Mar 1997 12:41:48 -0600

>>>>> "BS" == Bob Seaton <[email-masked]> writes:

BS> The link to Liem Bahneman's FVWM page has moved from

[...]

BS> The Official Page should be updated when possible.

Well, I updated the official page, but i would be nice of the author of the
page in question would at least point to the proper FTP site.  The only
thing still left at spcot.sanders.com is an ancient prerelease of version
2.

 - J<