Subject: FVWM: Wharf won't swallow

From: "Ives Aerts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 11:23:22 +0100

I'm using AfterStep's wharf with fvwm. I like its look very much and I
als fancy its `folder' feature. The problem is that it won't swallow
applications (which it does under AfterStep).

Anybody who knows why this doesn't work? Is there anything that can
be done about it?

Anybody who has managed to configure an alternative module such that it
behaves like Wharf? Would you mind sharing your config file with me?

Cheers,
-Ives
______________________________________________________________________
Ives Aerts (SW Developer)                    Sony Objective Composer
[email-masked]                       St.Stevens Woluwestr. 55
`All facts have been verified by the         B-1130 Brussels, Belgium
 Rhodesian police'.                          PHONE : +32 2 724 19 80
              (Monty Python's flying circus) FAX   : +32 2 726 26 86
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].