Subject: FVWM: Sending a key to 'xmcd'?

From: "Eddy J. Gurney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 18:11:56 -0500

I would like to make the 'Help' key on my Sun keyboard send a 'p' key event
to xmcd, no matter where it is, so I can use the big 'Help' key as a simple
play/pause key. That way I don't have to find xmcd, click on it, then click
on the play/pause button.

Unfortunately I know this won't work across displays (I have a dual-headed
machine), so I'll have to at least be on the right screen, but that will
be OK.

So can anyone finish the following line in such a way as to do what
I want? :-)

Key Help        A       A

Thanks,
Eddy

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].