Subject: FVWM: audio question.. :)

From: "Scott." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 12:18:17 -0800 (PST)

hey everyone.. :)

i have a question here...

before compiling/installing fvwm 2.0.45, i was running 2.0.43.. and the
audio was working fine...

after installing 2.0.45, the audio isnt working correctly... 

is there a driver update i need to get? or something to change in the
system.fvwm2rc file or something? ... any help greatly appreciated.. :)

(gotta listen music while coding.. :) 

Later,           ,----_   _.--,
 Scott.         /      ---   * :             ,,,
               |    .-.  .-. --------------,----,
               |    | |  | | ______________'____'
               |    `-'  `-'=_               '''
                \     _---___-'      ---Guitar Freaks' Home Page---
  	         '---'               http://www.scs.unr.edu/~scottf
(obligatory .sig.. :)  )             Lessons, Tabs, Links, & Tuner!

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].