Subject: FVWM: Fvwm 2.0.45

From: Chris Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 14:05:36 +1100 (EST)

Hi All,

I believe I have found a new 16 bpp bug in fvwm2.0.45...

When I run fvwm2 with 16 bpp and resize with windows (grabbing the "L" at
the corner of the window), the outlined size of the new window does
not appear. The window does resize correctly.

This is not a problem when I run a 8 bpp.

(I am have a S3 Trio 64+ based card, if that matters)

Cheers
Chris Phillips
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Department of Physics, Radio Astronomy Group, University of Tasmania
email: [email-masked]
Phone:  (03) 62262405 (Work),  (03) 62485285 (Telescope)
        (03) 62278324 (Home),  (03) 62262410 (Fax)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 08 Mar 1997 16:35:25 +0100

>>>>> Chris Phillips writes:

  Chris> When I run fvwm2 with 16 bpp and resize with windows
  Chris> (grabbing the "L" at the corner of the window), the outlined
  Chris> size of the new window does not appear. The window does
  Chris> resize correctly.

Twiddle the XORValue.  From my .fvwmrc (for 8bpp):

    XORValue 12

regards,
kai
-- 
because I couldn't think of a good beginning.