Subject: FVWM: FvwmCDE Announcement

From: Orlando Andico <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 19:42:29 +0800 (GMT)

Hello:

  This is to (yell about) my latest programming project, FvwmCDE. I'm
working on a replacement for the CDE front panel that works with Fvwm. The
current version is pre-alpha (i.e. it doesn't work). You can take a look
at my preliminary work at:

  http://gibson.eee.upd.edu.ph/~orly/FvwmCDE/

  There's more information on that page, but to be quick: FvwmCDE is not
runtime customizable (i.e. drag icons to its applist and they get added to
the list automagically). All FvwmCDE customizations are in the .fvwm2rc
file, just like a good module should  :)

  I'm not an FVWM worker or anything, so this isn't official. If you like
what you see there, I'll have a functional release in a few days, so check
back on the page listed above then.

  Cheers!
 
.-----------------------------------------------------------------.
| Orlando Andico                email: [email-masked] |
| IRC Lab/EE Dept/UP Diliman   http://gibson.eee.upd.edu.ph/~orly |
|  "through adventure we are not adventuresome" -- 10000 Maniacs  |
`-----------------------------------------------------------------'

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].