Subject: FVWM: help!

From: Mozam Hosein Jr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:11:31 -0500

I followed the instructions in the INSTALL file and have encountered a
problem.  I am on Solaris 2.5x, a SPARCstation 5.  The parameters
specified in the Makefile uses the install command to copy the files 
from the source directory to the dest using  install -c -m XXXX file
dest.  this is a problem because install requires that -c be followed by
a filename.  I tried to modify the Makefile, but had no luck.  I have
also tried to copy the files and chmod them manually.  I was able to do
the modules and the fvwm binary, but I am stuck now because I have no
idea where the other suff goes.  If possible can you assist me in
getting this to work, and if there is a Makefile available for Solaris
2.5x can you tell me where I can find it.  Any help will greatly be
appreciated.
Thanks.
-- 
Mozam Hosein
Webmaster
170 5th Ave.
3rd floor
New York, NY 10010
(212) 604-0963 ext. 280

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].