Subject: FVWM: Module FvwmConfig?

From: Roberto Pavan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 00:27:26 -0800 (PST)

I noticed that one of the modules listed in my modules popup is
FvwmConfig.  I tried running this, but my console tells me that there is
no such module.

Is this a configuration utility?  ie. some sort of GUI-driven or
menu-selected configurator?

How can I obtain it?  I assume it must exist, since I didn't write the
default setup, and it was there in my .fvwm2rc95.

About my previous question:

In the same vein I'd like to find out if it is possible to set the Popup
menu background to something other than the window border colour.

Your faithful narrator,
Roberto Pavan
[email-masked]

"I'll tell you everything," he said with a slight shrug, his
hands open, "and then you'll understand why I have to win..."
	-- Memnoch, _Memnoch the Devil_ by Anne Rice

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Orlando Andico <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 16:52:29 +0800 (GMT)

On Wed, 5 Mar 1997, Roberto Pavan wrote:

[...]
> menu background to something other than the window border colour.

Well the thing to do is hack the source code  :)
It's easy if you know how.. not to mention trivial..
You can even add your own FvwmBazFoo entries which get parsed along with
everything else...

.-----------------------------------------------------------------.
| Orlando Andico                email: [email-masked] |
| IRC Lab/EE Dept/UP Diliman   http://gibson.eee.upd.edu.ph/~orly |
|  "through adventure we are not adventuresome" -- 10000 Maniacs  |
`-----------------------------------------------------------------'