Subject: FVWM: Window changes

From: Thief of Always <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 18:48:22 -0500 (EST)

I made some changes to my .fvwm2rc file recently and now no longer see the
window interactively change size.. Or when I place a new window, I only
see the top left 'L'-bracket, but not the general outline of the window
size. What did I do and how to undo that?

	+===================+++===================+
	 Please keep all direct replies to:	      
				   [email-masked]
	+===================+++===================+

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Mar 1997 11:23:00 +0100

>>>>> Thief of Always writes:

  Thief> I made some changes to my .fvwm2rc file recently and now no
  Thief> longer see the window interactively change size..

You changed the XORValue.

kai
-- 
because I couldn't think of a good beginning.