Subject: FVWM: Unknown module odulePath

From: "Harold H. Baillie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 18:20:26 -0800

I am getting a [FVWM]{ExecuteModule] error about unknown module
odulePath.  I've tried eliminating blank lines around my ModulePath
entry in my .fvwmrc file, moving the line to the top - the message comes
and goes.  I am invoking fvwm from .xsession with fvwm -f system.fvwmrc.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Alan Wild <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 00:11:04 -0500

> and goes.  I am invoking fvwm from .xsession with fvwm -f system.fvwmrc.

I experienced a similar error on my system (HP-UX 10.10) when I
compiled fvwm2-2.0.45 with gcc -O2.  Switching to HP-UX's native c
compiler and removing all optimizations made the problem go away for
me.

-Alan
-- 
Alan Wild <[email-masked]>           /T\ f/s/c lou95
IT-HSC Consultant       Speed School Student Council        Speed News Guy
http://www.spd.louisville.edu/~arwild01 or ==> ~triangle/ ~spdnews/ ~sssc/

---

From: Derkjan de Haan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 09:44:48 +0100 (MET)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

On 07-Mar-97 Harold H. Baillie wrote:
>ModulePath.  I've tried eliminating blank lines around my ModulePath

I've seen that before when I used some exotic gcc optimization options.
Try compiling it with no optimization at all and see if it works then. After
that, you can always check which particular optimization is causing the
problem.

Regards,

Derkjan
.