Subject: FVWM: fixed-size icons

From: Orlando Andico <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 16:16:28 +0800 (GMT)

Hello:

  I was wondering how to set the icon size to be fixed in the .fvwmrc
file. There's some code in fvwm/icons.c like this:

  /* First, see if it was specified in the .fvwmrc */
  tmp_win->icon_p_height = 0;
  tmp_win->icon_p_width = 0;

This is from 2.0.45, in 2.0.43 they were _not_ set to zero. I would like
all icons to be fixed in size, and transparent/shaped icons to be not
supported (e.g. I want the iconic behavior of 4Dwm or DTWM where all
icons are the same-size boxes; I think AfterStep does this too). 

I can always hack the source, but I would prefer not to (an .fvwmrc
setting is more portable).

Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Orlando Andico                               IRC Lab/EE Dept/UP Diliman
email: [email-masked]          http://gibson.eee.upd.edu.ph

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].