Subject: FVWM: CursorConfig patch to fvwm2.man

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 04:27:59 -0500 (EST)

since Chris Laas and Mark Borges managed to get a working CursorConfig
patch for fvwm-2.0.45 (something i've been waiting for---been doing a
quick-and-dirty hack until now), i went ahead and generated a patch for
the fvwm2 man page (below).  apply with 'patch -p1' from the fvwm-2.0.45
source directory.

Chuck, please add this along with the patch from Mark's earlier message
to the list.

--jim

##############  jim knoble  ######  [email-masked]  ################

--- fvwm-2.0.45/fvwm/fvwm2.man.orig	Wed Jan 22 11:13:38 1997
+++ fvwm-2.0.45/fvwm/fvwm2.man	Sun Mar  9 04:15:41 1997
@@ -833,6 +833,22 @@
 keyboard focus.

+.IP "CursorConfig \fIcursortype cursorname\fP"
+Configures the various cursors used by fvwm.  \fIcursortype\fP is one
+of \fBposition\fP, \fBtitle_cursor\fP, \fBdefault\fP, \fBsys\fP,
+\fBmove\fP, \fBwait\fP, \fBmenu\fP, \fBselect\fP, \fBdestroy\fP,
+\fBtop\fP, \fBright\fP, \fBbottom\fP, \fBleft\fP, \fBtop_left\fP,
+\fBtop_right\fP, \fBbottom_left\fP, or \fBbottom_right\fP.
+\fIcursorname\fP is the name of a cursor in <X11/cursorfont.h> without
+the \fBXC_\fP prefix.  For example, the following configures the
+regular left-pointing arrow to point to the right (for left-handed
+users):
+.EX
+	CursorConfig title_cursor right_ptr
+	CursorConfig default      right_ptr
+.EE
+
+
 .IP "CursorMove \fIhorizontal vertical\fP"
 Moves the mouse pointer by \fIhorizontal\fP pages in the X direction
 and \fIvertical\fP pages in the Y direction.  Either or both entries

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].