Subject: Re: FVWM: Fvwm 2 FvwmPager "Click-to-Focus"

From: John Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 13:59:47 -0500 (EST)

Jim Patterson <[email-masked]> wrote:

>John Morrow wrote:
>> I
>> had generally been using the built-in pager in 1.24r and it allows you
>> to bring windows into focus by clicking on them inside of the pager.
>> This is something that I use a heck of alot (I use click-to-focus for
>> my windows) and the module pager just doesn't seem to do it though you
>> can *move* a window inside of it and raise and focus it that way.

>For me, clicking with MB2 in the pager already does just this.

The 1.24r built-in pager behavior is a bit different, though.  It both
brings the window into focus AND switches to the appropriate page.
I'm essentially trying to combine the two behaviors into a single
left-button operation (the 1.24r behavior I'm used to).  Since the
middle button behavior is essentially what I want added, the full fix
should simply be to copy enough of the MB2 code into the right places
but I lack sufficent knowledge of X to know what I really have to 
move beyond what I've done already.  All of my experiments to take 
this further have failed to one degree or another but what I sent 
seems stable.  

John Morrow

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].