Subject: FVWM: Jarl's archive

From: Guido Notari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 14:44:26 +0100

Jarl's homepage on http://www.fm.unit.no/~jatotal/fvwm.html has
vanished, along with his archive on FvwmButtons.

Any hints on where to look for new development on FvwmButtons?

				Guido

-- 
Guido Notari (EC Joint Research Centre, Ispra)
postal:  TP 210,  JRC,  21020 Ispra (VA),  Italia
tel: +39 332 785528    fax: +39 332 785813
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Martin Cartwright SGC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 14:31:29 +0000 (GMT)

> Any hints on where to look for new development on FvwmButtons?

Well, I seem to recall someone patching it recently so you could have 
a pixmap background to your buttons... And very nice it is too.

I think it was Patrice Fortier (??) but I'm not sure...

[email-masked] - http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~imc/vom.htm
-/-----------------------------------------------------------\-
|  "No challenge should be faced without a little charm,      |
|   and a lot of style."				      |
-\-----------------------------------------------------------/-

---

From: Patrice Fortier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 16:01:26 +0100 (MET)

>> Any hints on where to look for new development on FvwmButtons?

There is no official site for FvwmButtons for ~1 year. The last
"official" version is in the fvwm archive. You can also find a couple
of patches on the mailing-list I think.

> a pixmap background to your buttons... And very nice it is too.

You can get this patch here:
http://www.emi.u-bordeaux.fr/~fortier/Fvwm/

It allows FvwmButtons to look like the Enlightment version.

Lokh.