Subject: Re: FVWM: FvwmAuto?

From: "David P. Ihnen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 10:21:34 -0800

At 09:13 AM 3/26/97 -0800, Dan Stromberg wrote:
>Is there a way of getting the pager to autoraise?  I have most things
>autoraising, except FvwmPager and xclock.

Check your styles that apply to the pager.  if clicktofocus is part of the
styles, autoraise won't work on it until you remove that, I think.

David

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Stromberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 12:52:43 -0800

I don't have ClickToFocus turned on.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Any other thoughts?