Subject: FVWM: Color of guiding lines when resizing a window

From: Michael Wein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 1997 11:40:21 +0100

Hello,

I noticed that the color of the guiding lines displayed when resizing a
window have changed from Fvwm 2.0.42 to 2.0.45. Could someone please
give me a hint where I can change the color? I studied the manpage now
for more than an hour but still don´t know how. Thanks a lot in advance.

Michael Wein

Is "Windows for Dummies" another case of "this sentence no verb?"
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Mar 1997 18:23:38 +0100

>>>>> Michael Wein writes:

  Michael> I noticed that the color of the guiding lines displayed
  Michael> when resizing a window have changed from Fvwm 2.0.42 to
  Michael> 2.0.45.

Search the man page for "XORValue" for how to change this.  You'll
have to experiment.

kai
-- 
because I couldn't think of a good beginning.