Subject: FVWM: Child window start on desk of parent?

From: Jim Searle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 11:03:52 -0800 (PST)

Is there any way to force a window to start on the same desktop as it's
parent?

I start an application with -xrm '*Desk:6', and I would like all windows
created by this application to start on that same desktop.

I can I can use StartsOnDesk to force all windows of that application to
start on a certan desktop, but I run the same application on multiple
desktops.

Thanks,
jim

-- 
| Jim Searle, Design Engineer,   E-mail: [email-masked]     |
| Broadcom Corporation           Phone:  714-450-8700    __ O  |
| 16251 Laguna Canyon Road    Irvine, CA   92718       _ \ <_  |
| ____________________________________________________( )/ ( )_|
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].