Subject: FVWM: Undocumented packets

From: "Randy J. Ray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 11:57:31 -0700

The following packets are not documented in modules.tex:

	M_DEFAULTICON
	M_MINI_ICON
	M_ICON_FILE
	M_WINDOWSHADE
	M_DEWINDOWSHADE

I have figured out M_DEFAULTICON-- it is three zeros followed by the ASCII
representation of the filename for the default icon, taken from a statement
of the nature:

	Style "*" Icon name.xpm

M_ICON_FILE appears to have the same format. M_MINI_ICON, however, doesn't
seem to be transmitting a file name (it uses SendPacket() rather than
SendName() to send its data).

As for M_WINDOWSHADE and M_DEWINDOWSHADE, I can't make heads or tails of those.

Randy
--
===============================================================================
Randy J. Ray -- U S WEST Technologies IAD/CSS/DPDS         Phone: (303)595-2869
                Denver, CO                                     [email-masked]
"It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept." --Calvin
===============================================================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].