Subject: FVWM: CD Player configuration

From: Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 00:26:11 -0500 (EST)

Hi all...
	I remember some time ago, there was a call for interesting
configurations of fvwm2. Well, I've got one... and I'd like some input.
Take a gander at:

	http://www.fiu.edu/~kvarga01/cde/CD-fvwm2.html

Please keep in mind that the gradients don't look half as good in a .gif
as they do on my monitor... and also... if you can hardly see the
gradient, or if the icons n' stuff look too dark... turn up your
brightness... My idea was to look like a CD-Player... I hope I did it :)
			-peace

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GAT d- s:+ !a C+(+++) UI/L/S/B++(+++) P>+ L+(++) E---- W+++ N+ o? K?
w++++ O--- M-- V PS+++@ PE Y-- PGP+ t++ 5 X++ R- tv+ b DI++ D+ G e>* 
h*(!) r- y*(+)
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
"Life is when you shake it" -- me

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].