Subject: FVWM: Fvwm windowshade.

From: "Matthew A. Crognale" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 12:36:35 -0500 (EST)

I've been running fvwm2 for awhile now, and have yet to figure this one
out. Someone wanna clue me in on how to get the windowshade feature to
work?

Thanks...

Matt

  __________________________________     __________________
 /|                                 \   /\                 |
| | Matthew A. Crognale              \  \ \  Nothing       |
| | Systems Operator                  \  \ \  Escapes The  |
| | Email: [email-masked]          \  \ \  Wolf        | 
| | http://www.lycos.com/               \  \ \  Spider!    |
| |______________________________________\  \ \____________|
|/_______________________________________/   \/___________/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].