Subject: FVWM: button titles

From: Roberto Pavan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 13:01:14 -0800 (PST)

Is there a way to specify no titles in the button bar?  I've tried
'NoTitle', not specifying a title, and 'Title "" ', but they all give an
error.  At the moment, I don't specify a title argument, and I get
(predictably) this error:

FvwmButtons: Missing title argument

Not a world-ender of a problem, I know, but I like to keep the list of
errors on my xconsole to a minimum...

Your faithful narrator,
Roberto Pavan
[email-masked]

"I'll tell you everything," he said with a slight shrug, his
hands open, "and then you'll understand why I have to win..."
	-- Memnoch, _Memnoch the Devil_ by Anne Rice

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].