Subject: FVWM: FvwmIconMan 0.9.5

From: Allen Brady Montz <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Feb 1997 15:27:35 -0700

Well, the bugs are getting less serious. That's good.
FvwmIconMan 0.9.5 is on my web and ftp sites. Hopefully I fixed a bug
where if you switched pages under relatively decent cpu load, the manager
window could change the button size. If this hasn't happened to you, there's
not much point in getting it.

http://www.cs.arizona.edu/people/bradym/software/FvwmIconMan-0.9.5.tar.gz
        or
ftp://ftp.cs.arizona.edu/people/bradym/FvwmIconMan/FvwmIconMan-0.9.5.tar.gz

Mega thanks to all those patient enough to send in bug reports. 

-- 
 Brady Montz
 [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jaroslav Mechacek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 14:54:45 +0100

I tried to compile, but :

gcc -o FvwmIconMan FvwmIconMan.o fvwm.o globals.o winlist.o     readconfig.o 
functions.o debug.o x.o xmanager.o -O2 -fno-strength-reduce -m486      
-L/usr/X11R6/lib ../../libs/libfvwm2.a -lXpm  -lXext -lX11     
-Wl,-rpath,/usr/X11R6/lib
xmanager.o: In function `resize_window':
xmanager.o(.text+0x517): undefined reference to `MyXGrabServer'
xmanager.o(.text+0x5fa): undefined reference to `MyXUngrabServer'
make: *** [FvwmIconMan] Error 1

The 0.9.3 compiles ok. I did not try 0.9.4.

Jara

---

From: Allen Brady Montz <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Feb 1997 09:01:25 -0700

> The 0.9.3 compiles ok. I did not try 0.9.4.

You need to be compiling with fvwm 2.0.45, since those functions were recently
added to libfvwm.