Subject: FVWM: 2.0.45 bug report

From: "Lance A. Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 11:04:02 -0500

Greetings,

This is driving me crazy so I am going to report it again and see if I
can't draw some attention.

HW/SW Setup
    SGI Indy R4000 running Irix 5.3
    FVWM 2.0.45 built using default SGI cc
        using default focus policy (I've not set anything)
    tkgoodstuff 8.0a2-14 built using default SGI cc

I am running with the FVWM Pager swallowed into tkgoodstuff.

THE BUG:  

1.  Click button1 on a FvwmPager desktop other than the current one.

2.  Move the mouse pointer to where a window on the new desktop will
    be drawn.

3.  Watch the new desktop get drawn on the monitor.

4.  THE BUG:  The window drawn under the mouse is NOT given keyboard
    focus by FVWM.

5.  I have to move the mouse out of the window and back in to get
    the focus set.

The frequency of the occurring appears to be a function of the number
of windows I have open and how quickly the new desktop can be drawn.

This is a *new* bug in 2.0.45 for me.  I never saw this behaviour with
2.0.44.  I'll be happy to provide my config files to anyone working on
this.

Thanks,
  --[Lance]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].