Subject: FVWM: left handed FVWM newcomer...

From: Adam Fitzpatrick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 19:20:03 -0500

How can I configure FVWM so that the mouse buttons are reversed for a
left hander?  I've switched all the 3's to 1's and vice versa in the
.fvwm2rc file, but it doesn't work.

			Adam Fitzpatrick
			Notre Dame
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Feb 1997 19:08:09 -0600

>>>>> "AF" == Adam Fitzpatrick <[email-masked]> writes:

AF> How can I configure FVWM so that the mouse buttons are reversed for a
AF> left hander?

This is not generally a window manager function; X handles it at a lower
level.  Look at xmodmap.  In fact, the xmodmap even tells lefties what to
do:

xmodmap -e "pointer = 3 2 1"

 - J<