Subject: Re: FVWM: Shaped Buttons

From: Patrice Fortier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 18:22:56 +0100 (MET)

> 	I was wondering if there was a possibility/patch/option for making
> FvwmButtons shaped (like xclock, etc.)? I didn't see anything in the man
> pages about this under FvwmButtons, so I was wondering if the option
> exhisted. I thought it'd be cool to be able to make the Buttons shaped,
> that way, you could have a 95 type configuration and make it appear as
> though you had icons on the desktop ... etc... Well... just curious

I patched my FvwmButtons to have shaped icons (or put a background
pixmap behind the icons).

If you're interested I can clean it (it was made by me for me :) ),
and post it here.

Lokh.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 01:18:16 -0500 (EST)

> pixmap behind the icons).

well.. I think we're talking about the same thing... just to clarify, it'd
make the icons n' stuff look like they're sitting on the desktop instead
of in a module right? Well... the way you do it, does it add an option, or
is it a compile time define?

> If you're interested I can clean it (it was made by me for me :) ),

I think it'd be really usefull to alot of people, not just me :)
			-peace

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GAT d- s:+ !a C+(+++) UI/L/S/B++(+++) P>+ L+(++) E---- W+++ N+ o? K?
w++++ O--- M-- V PS+++@ PE Y-- PGP+ t++ 5 X++ R- tv+ b DI++ D+ G e>* 
h*(!) r- y*(+)
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
"Life is when you shake it" -- me