Subject: FVWM: X ButtonStyle

From: Adrian Bridgett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 21:23:16 +0000 (GMT)

Just a v. small contribution - an large X (I use it for close). It seems
to be less susceptible to looking daft as some do (when the angles are
wrong and you end up with non-45 degree lines).

Enjoy (for a short time anyway).

ButtonStyle 1 17 30x20@0 45x35@0 50x35@0 70x20@1 80x30@0 65x45@0 65x50@0
80x70@0 70x80@0 50x65@1 45x65@1 30x80@0 20x70@1 35x50@1 35x45@1 20x30@1
 30x20@1  

Adrian
--
[email-masked]  www.netforward.com/poboxes/?Adrian.Bridgett
finger [email-masked] for PGP public key
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows95 - the world's first NON-operating system.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "James R. R. Tullett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 19:47:04 +0000

Here's one I use for the window list...

# Tiled Windows:
ButtonStyle 3 13 90x10@1 40x10@1 40x40@1 40x60@1 60x60@0 90x60@0  90x10@0 
90x60@0 60x60@0 60x90@0 10x90@0 10x40@1 40x40@1

-------------------------------------------------------------
James R. R. Tullett         + Trite saying under development
<[email-masked]> +
------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
----------------------------------
E-Mail: $m
Date: $d
Time: $t

This message was sent by XF-Mail
----------------------------------