Subject: FVWM: Is FvwmIconMan sufficiently shaken out?

From: Allen Brady Montz <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Feb 1997 20:32:09 -0700

I haven't gotten any bug reports for a while, and I've fixed the last bug that
I know about. So, unless anybody speaks up soon, I'm going to ask Chuck to
update the distribution to include the latest version.  (BTW, the latest is
0.9.6, if you are using an older version and have a bug, you should still
email me, but mention which version you are using. Thanks).

-- 
 Brady Montz
 [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Feb 1997 09:54:47 +0100

>>>>> Allen Brady Montz writes:

  ABM> I haven't gotten any bug reports for a while, and I've fixed
  ABM> the last bug that I know about. [...]

It is strange, and I don't know where the problem comes from: I can
select almost any window I like with the function GoThere, except for
FvwmIconMan.

,-----
| AddToFunc GoThere               "I" Iconify -1
| +				  "I" WarpToWindow 50 50
| +                               "I" Focus 
`-----

I use it like this:

,-----
| Key i A 4 Next [--Mail--] Function GoThere
| Key y A 4 Next [CurrentDesk FvwmIconMan] Function GoThere
`-----

I have more lines like this, and all of them work (including others
with "CurrentDesk"), *except* the FvwmIconMan line.  When I hit Alt-y,
nothing happens.

What's the story?

kai
-- 
The arms should be held in a natural and unaffected way and never
be conspicuous. -- Revised Technique of Latin American Dancing
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].