Subject: FVWM: Functions ..

From: Thief of Always <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 18:40:21 -0500 (EST)

Using fvwm2, I'm trying to make a function that I can combine with the
fvwm buttons; however, when I attempt to start the function, my X server
locks up and I have to kill it.

I'd like to get my function to startup two things when the fvwm button is
pressed. I've used the AddToFunc call without any real success ..  Below,
I've posted what I am trying to do, but I was brief on the command options
used with xterm because I wanted to keep it readable. 

## declare the function
AddToFunc Name  "I" Exec rsh -l user localhost "exec /usr/bin/X11/xterm"
+               "I" Exec rsh -l user localhost "exec /usr/bin/X11/xterm"

##call it with the buttons
*FvwmButtons Name            none    Function Name

Does anyone see what I am doing wrong and/or how I can fix it? Thanks.

+===================++===================++===================+
Please keep all direct replies to:	      [email-masked]

		    ++			 ++
Gerramie Dinsel
gerr@weaveworld   [email-masked]   [email-masked]
+===================++===================++===================+

Your fortune for the day (Generated by the BSD-Games fortune):

	A disciple of another sect once came to Drescher as he was
eating his morning meal.  "I would like to give you this personality
test", said the outsider, "because I want you to be happy."
	Drescher took the paper that was offered him and put it into
the toaster -- "I wish the toaster to be happy too".

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].