Subject: FVWM: Feature: Packing

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Feb 1997 16:03:49 +0100

Hi,

ctwm has MovePack and ResizePack which I quite like.  MovePack lets
you move a window `against' other windows.  Just like EdgeResistance
allows you to easily move a window against the screen edge, MovePack
allows you to easily move a window against other windows, because
these other windows offer a little `resistance' against moving.

ResizePack is the same function for resizing which allows you to
resize a window till it fills the available space.

kai
-- 
A large number of young women don't trust men with beards.
(BFBS Radio)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Barry A. Warsaw" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 12:50:09 -0500

>>>>> "KG" == Kai Grossjohann
>>>>> <[email-masked]> writes:

    KG> ctwm has MovePack and ResizePack which I quite like.

It would be cool to have this in FVWM too.