Subject: FVWM: Using multiple screens jointly

From: David Wuertele <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Feb 1997 14:31:45 +0900

I would like to have a small screen next to my main screen, and put my button
bar for both screens on the small screen.  This way, I will have more real
estate on my large screen, and still have plenty of space for a large number of 
buttons and swallowed apps.

I would like the small screen to have no virtual desktop, but I would like the
pager for the large screen to be swallowed by the button bar on the small
screen.  Also, when the button bar is used (pushing buttons), I want the
resulting actions to affect the large screen.

That is, I click on a page in the pager on the small screen, and the BIG screen 
flips to the page I selected.

Is this possible with FVWM?

Dave
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].