Subject: FVWM: Minor patch to rc conversion program

From: Bill Oswald <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 16:24:35 -0600 (CST)

Don't know how many folks are using the rc converter but judging by the
number of questions still asked about fvwm1.24r there may still be a
need. 

It was missing a conversion for StartsOnDesk and also had a bug in the
WindowListSkip conversion (missing newline. *blush*). 

I've attached the patch.  

Chuck: can you apply this to  2.0.45?  It's been tested. 

Thanks, 
-Bill 

--- fvwmrc_convert.orig	Thu Aug  1 14:43:11 1996 
+++ fvwmrc_convert	Fri Feb 14 16:14:55 1997 
@@ -23,9 +23,12 @@ 
 # Originally written by Martin Kraemer <[email-masked]> 
 # Corrected, extended, and modified by Grant McDorman <[email-masked]> 
 # 24 May 95 
-# Addtional corrections and extensions by Bill Oswald <[email-masked]> 
+# Additional corrections and extensions by Bill Oswald <[email-masked]> 
 # 8 Mar 96 thru 18 Jul 96 
 # Minor corrections to make it easier to customize by Charles Hines 08/01/96 
+# Added conversion for StartsOnDesk and missing newline in WindowListSkip 
+# conversion. Bill Oswald <[email-masked]> 
+# 13 Feb 97 
 # 

 echo "fvwmrc-to-fvwm2rc" 
@@ -284,7 +287,8 @@ 
 	print $0; next; 
 } 

-/^[ \t]*WindowListSkip[ \t]*/	{ printf "Style %s WindowListSkip", $2; next; } 
+/^[ \t]*StartsOnDesk[ \t]*/	{ printf "Style %s StartsOnDesk %s\n", $2,
$3; next; } 
+/^[ \t]*WindowListSkip[ \t]*/	{ printf "Style %s WindowListSkip\n", $2;
next; } 
 /^[ \t]*WindowFont[ \t]*/	{ print $0; next; } 
 /^[ \t]*ClickTime[ \t]*/		{ print $0; next; } 
 /^[ \t]*OpaqueMove[ \t]*/	{ print "OpaqueMoveSize " $2; next; } 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].