Subject: FVWM: FvwmIconMan 0.9.4 released

From: Allen Brady Montz <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Feb 1997 23:37:12 -0700

You can get it from:

http://www.cs.arizona.edu/people/bradym/software/FvwmIconMan-0.9.4.tar.gz
	or
ftp://ftp.cs.arizona.edu/people/bradym/FvwmIconMan/FvwmIconMan-0.9.4.tar.gz

Two major changes: fixed (hopefully) bug which caused the manager windows to 
teleport around the window when changing pages, and added branch instructions
to the list of commands you can run in actions. Can't do backwards jumps
though, so no loops. With these commands you should be able to navigate the
manager windows quite nicely without the mouse.

-- 
 Brady Montz
 [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].