Subject: FVWM: Using and deleting toolbars

From: Tonny Madsen <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Feb 1997 07:45:42 +0100

Hi'

I have a fvwm-2.0.45 setup with lots of toolbars, somewhat along the
lines of redhat. The different toolbars are constructed automatically
by m4 from the menus, and all this works just fine.

What I miss is a delete toolbar button to add to the constructed
toolbars. The problem is which FVWM command to associate with the
command.

- the 'KillModule' command doesn't work as the toolbars are started
  with the FVVWM command 'Module FvwmButtons <toolbar-name>'. The
  'KillModule' command doesn't know about aliases as used above.

- the 'Delete' and 'Close' commands doesn't work either as they means
  one have to double-click the delete toolbar icon.

What can be used instead? Any options on any of the above commands
that will make them work?

/tonny
-- 
Tonny Madsen, NetMan a/s, Vandtaarnsvej 77, DK-2860 Soeborg, Denmark
E-mail: [email-masked] 
Telephone: +45 39 66 40 20 Fax: +45 39 66 06 75
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].