Subject: FVWM: Cycling through windows.

From: Aleksey Kliger <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Feb 1997 17:45:38 -0000

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

I trying to set up my fvwm2(.0.45) with a set of key bindings that
would allow me to cycle through windows on the current page with
Alt+Tab, and through windows _not_ on the current page with
Ctrl+Alt+Tab.  That way, I would be able to have one key sequence go
through all the windows that I can currently see (in theory, ones that
are related in some way), and a separate key sequence to switch to a
window not on the current page (e.g., I like to keep all my rlogin
xterms on one page, but sometimes I need to switch to them from a page
of 5 emacs frames and I don't want to have to cycle through windows
that are on the current page since I know they are not relevant).

Hope that was somewhat clear.

Anyway, I tried using the following Key binding to accomplish the
"switch to next not iconified window not on the current page" by using
something like:

Key Tab A MC Prev [!iconic !CurrentPage] Focus

which did not work.  Consulting the man page, it seems that there is
no "!CurrentPage" flag, so I am at a loss.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

- -- 
Aleksey Kliger | mailto:[email-masked] | http://www.octet.com/~akliger |
Finger me for my PGP key, or find me with http://www.Four11.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].