Subject: Re: FVWM: fvwm2 bug

From: [email-masked] (Matthew Baron)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 13:19:01 -0600

>From: Choksing Taweponsomkiat <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Re: FVWM: fvwm2 bug
>Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 11:07:22 -0800
>
>N. Dan Zou wrote:
>
>> In my experience, Netscape shares this exact same problem.  I'm also
>> running on Linux (2.0.29), XFree86 (3.2), libc-5.4.13.  When I launch
>> netscape, it always creates a window larger than the physical screen
>> size.  Has anyone else seen this behavior in Netscape?
>
>	I have that problem too.

Even after setting the geometry resources in the Netscape app-defaults file?
Or even in you Xdefaults file?

Matt
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Matthew Baron                     | "Besides, including std_ice_cubes.h is a 
 University of Minnesota @ Duluth  | fatal error on machines that don't have
 Email: [email-masked]          | it yet. Bad language design, there..."
 URL: http://www.d.umn.edu/~mbaron |         - Larry Wall

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Thimo Jansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 23:17:44 +0100

> Or even in you Xdefaults file?

To help any further, I have the following in my .Xdefaults file:

Netscape*Navigator.geometry:    =730x570+0+0
Netscape*Mail.geometry:         =730x570
Netscape*News.geometry:         =730x570
Netscape*Composition.geometry:  =730x570
Netscape*Bookmark.geometry:     =300x570-1+0

Greetings,

-- 
TeeJay signing off:  Avoid the Gates of Hell.  Use Linux
*** Finger for PGP PUBLIC KEY ***
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].