Subject: re:FVWM: fvwm95 click-to-focus & autoraise?

From: Rene Pineda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 18:22:45 -0500 (EST)

comment out the line in the InitFunction:
Module FvwmAuto 500

Hello,

Is it OK to ask fvwm95 questions here?
Forgive my ignorance, I'm brand new to this list and don't want to
breach etiquette.

I'll proceed as if the answer is yes.

I switched from fvwm to fvwm95 a year or so ago (I like the taskbar).
I like the click-to-focus style, but not autoraise. I have played with
the startup file but cannot get rid of the autoraise feature. I've tried
using the FvwmAuto module with the delay set, I've tried not using the
FvwmAuto module, it doesn't make any difference. Whenever I click in a
window it immediately raises.

I'm currently running fvwm95-2.0.41f on a Red Hat linux 3.0.3 box.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].