Subject: Re: FVWM: left handed FVWM newcomer...

From: [email-masked] (David Kennedy)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 00:34:31 GMT

Adam said:
>  How can I configure FVWM so that the mouse buttons are reversed for a
>  left hander?  I've switched all the 3's to 1's and vice versa in the
>  .fvwm2rc file, but it doesn't work.

Mmm. Should work basically.
Say for example I have the line:

Mouse 1 R 	A 	Menu Utilities Nop

This means that mouse button one on the root window pops
up a menu.

Now, if you wanted to reverse this so that mouse three
on your left did the same just do this:

Mouse 3 R 	A	Menu Utilities Nop

Er..don't forget to restart fvwm or log out/in to see any changes.
(Just in case you're a newbie!)

Have another go, hope this helps.
-- 
David Kennedy, Dept. of Pure & Applied Physics, Queen's University of Belfast
Email: [email-masked] | URL: http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~dcjk/
      Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into yours and join the fun!       
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].