Subject: FVWM: minor bug with TitleStyle

From: Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 17:08:31 -0500 (EST)

Hi, 
	I just found a little bug in TitleStyle... I've been playing with
my setup (a variation based on dummies-fvwm), and I ran accross the
following problem. If you wanna achieve something like:

TitleStyle ActiveUp Solid grey55 -- Sunk
TitleStyle ActiveDown Solid grey60 -- Sunk

The ActiveDown Sunk/Raised option has to be switched like so:

TitleStyle ActiveUp Solid grey55 -- Sunk
TitleStyle ActiveDown Solid grey60 -- Raised

I guess for ActiveDown, if you want Sunk, you have to put Raised, and vice
versa...
			-peace

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GAT d- s:+ !a C+(+++) UI/L/S/B++(+++) P>+ L+(++) E---- W+++ N+ o? K?
w++++ O--- M-- V PS+++@ PE Y-- PGP+ t++ 5 X++ R- tv+ b DI++ D+ G e>* 
h*(!) r- y*(+)
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
"Life is when you shake it" -- me

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 15:44:52 -0500 (EST)

> I guess for ActiveDown, if you want Sunk, you have to put Raised, and vice

This is not a bug and is desired behaviour.  It is described here in a man
page excerpt: 

 There is an important note for the ActiveDown state.  When a button
 is pressed, the relief is inverted.  Because of this, to obtain a
 sunken  ActiveDown  state  you  must  specify  the  opposite of the
 desired relief (i.e. to obtain a pressed-in look which  is raised,
 specify Sunk for ActiveDown).  This behavior is consistent, but may
 seem confusing at first.

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
I'm not scared of anything because I'm scared of everything.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08