Subject: FVWM: FvwmAuto on fvwm95-2

From: [email-masked] (Pete Schmitt)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 12:04:04 -0500 (EST)

Does FvwmAuto work with fvwm95-2?  I can't seem to get it to autoraise
windows.

-pete

-- 
Peter Schmitt, Senior UNIX Systems Manager, Information Systems Branch
U.S.Army, Corp of Engineers, Cold Regions Research and Engineering Lab
Email: [email-masked] Phone:(603)646-4332 FAX:(603)646-4658
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing,
but let us encourage one another.                       -Hebrews 10:25
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Albrecht Kadlec)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 97 23:13:22 +0100

>>>>> Pete Schmitt writes:

P> Does FvwmAuto work with fvwm95-2?  I can't seem to get it to autoraise
P> windows.

sorry, i rewrote it somewhat.
but as far as Fvwm95-2 uses the same event masks (e.g for focus) and the
SendText/SendInfo interfce hasn't changed, it should.

the newest (1 hour old) FvwmAuto sends an additional parameter (hex
windowid), so this could break some things, but probably not the raise
functon.

sorry, I don't know fvwm95-2 in detail.

albrecht
-- 
If C gives you enough rope to hang yourself, then C++ gives you enough
rope to bind and gag your neighborhood, rig the sails on a small ship,
and still have enough room to hang yourself from the yardarm.
                                        -- Anonymous
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].