Subject: FVWM: 2.0.45 and default MiniIcon

From: Romano Giannetti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 13:23:52 +0100 (MET)

Hi all!!

   I have a little problem with the MiniIcon feature of fvwm. I have 

Buttonstyle 1 MiniIcon
Style "*" MiniIcon jf.xpm
Style "rxvt" MiniIcon jterm.xpm

   (and much more). The problem is: I thought (sp?) that windows without 
a MiniIcon Style explicitly specified will have the jf.xpm pixmap, but it
seems that on these "generic" windows the first button results simply 
in a solid buttons. 

   And... the "dot sticking cursor bug" is not resolved. I can reproduce 
it in fvwm 2.0.45, too. (Please refer to an old message from myself 
explaining how to reproduce it).

   Well, overall, fvwm 2.0.45 looks really good. 

   Bye,
	Romano

PD: I am no longer subscribed to fvwm mailing list because we have big
problems due to routing policies at our site, so I do not want to bore 
the list maintainer with a lot of bounced messages. Please Cc: to me 
any answer. Thanks!  

------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Romano Giannetti     Dip. di Ingegneria dell'Informazione 
Researcher               Elettronica Informatica Telecomunicazioni
[email-masked]      University of Pisa
------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].