Subject: (Fwd) Re: FVWM: IconStyle? / Wharf

From: "Ives Aerts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 16:37:05 +0100

This was sent to me, while Graeme really wanted to send it to the list...

-Ives

--- Forwarded mail from [email-masked] (Graeme McCaffery)

From: [email-masked] (Graeme McCaffery)
Subject: Re: FVWM: IconStyle? / Wharf
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 15:24:06 +0000 (GMT)

>
> *) I had a very hard time deciding between Afterstep and Fvwm. Finally
>    I decided to go for Fvwm's functional superiority and try to get it
>    to look at least as good as Afterstep. One thing I'm missing though
>    is wharf. I know there's FvwmButtons but it's not quite the same.
>    Is there any module for Fvwm that resembles wharf more?

it would be nice to convert wharf to fvwm or to add wharf's functionallity to
fvwmbuttons.

is there somewhere that the module interface system is explained, preferably
with code examples?

Graeme

--
email: [email-masked]

---End of forwarded mail from [email-masked] (Graeme
McCaffery)

--
Cheers,
-Ives
______________________________________________________________________
Ives Aerts (SW Developer)                    Sony Objective Composer
[email-masked]                       St.Stevens Woluwestr. 55
`I didn't expect a kind of Spanish           B-1130 Brussels, Belgium
 Inquisition...'                             PHONE : +32 2 724 19 80
              (Monty Python's flying circus) FAX   : +32 2 726 26 86
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].