Subject: FVWM: 2.0.45 should be linked with $(CCLINK)

From: Vin Shelton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 14:12:42 -0500

The attached diff fixes 2 minro glitches in the Fvwm.tmpl file.
The $(CCLINK) macro, not the $(CC) macro should be used to link
executables under X11R6, at least release 3.  This makes a difference
on platforms where LD_RUN_PATH is used to set the runtime path for
shared objects.  Ie, my CCLINK macro is:

LD_RUN_PATH=/opt/X11R6/lib cc

Thanks a lot.

vin shelton
*** Fvwm.tmpl~	Wed Jan 22 08:38:49 1997
--- Fvwm.tmpl	Sat Feb 15 13:38:05 1997
***************
*** 460,466 ****
  									@@\
  program: $(OBJS) $(DEPLIBS)						@@\
  	RemoveTargetProgram($@)						@@\
! 	$(CC) -o $@ $(OBJS) $(LDOPTIONS) $(LOCAL_LIBRARIES) $(LDLIBS) $(EXTRA_LOAD_FLAGS) @@\
  									@@\
  InstallProgram(program,$(FVWMDIR))					@@\
  InstallManPage(program,$(MANDIR))					@@\
--- 460,466 ----
  									@@\
  program: $(OBJS) $(DEPLIBS)						@@\
  	RemoveTargetProgram($@)						@@\
! 	$(CCLINK) -o $@ $(OBJS) $(LDOPTIONS) $(LOCAL_LIBRARIES) $(LDLIBS) $(EXTRA_LOAD_FLAGS) @@\
  									@@\
  InstallProgram(program,$(FVWMDIR))					@@\
  InstallManPage(program,$(MANDIR))					@@\
***************
*** 485,491 ****
  									@@\
  program: $(OBJS) $(DEPLIBS)						@@\
  	RemoveTargetProgram($@)						@@\
! 	$(CC) -o $@ $(OBJS) $(LDOPTIONS) $(LOCAL_LIBRARIES) $(LDLIBS) $(EXTRA_LOAD_FLAGS) @@\
  									@@\
  InstallProgram(program,$(FVWMBINDIR))					@@\
  InstallManPage(program,$(MANDIR))					@@\
--- 485,491 ----
  									@@\
  program: $(OBJS) $(DEPLIBS)						@@\
  	RemoveTargetProgram($@)						@@\
! 	$(CCLINK) -o $@ $(OBJS) $(LDOPTIONS) $(LOCAL_LIBRARIES) $(LDLIBS) $(EXTRA_LOAD_FLAGS) @@\
  									@@\
  InstallProgram(program,$(FVWMBINDIR))					@@\
  InstallManPage(program,$(MANDIR))					@@\