Subject: FVWM: Funny and exotic bug

From: Cristian Tibirna <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 16:23:51 -0500

Hi,

I have:
Linux 2.0.27, XF 3.2, fvwm2.0.45 only with icons-in-pager patch

The bug:

- during a telnet session in a color-xterm, I started from a
FvwmButton Netscape, which is configured to start on another desk than
the xterms.

- when Netscape popped up by changing the current desk, the xterm
window lost her title and became stick. 8-))))

I think this is really difficult to reproduce. I bet that the terminal
was in a wait state for a character to come when the desks forcedly
changed and that produced the bizare comportment.

However, I lllllove strange things

Thanks for your attention

					Cristian 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].