Subject: FVWM: [Q] Invisible Moves and Resizes

From: Eric Kahler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 15:27:09 -0500

Hi,

I'm not on the mailing list, so if you are able to help, please reply to
[email-masked].

	I've recently compiled fvwm2.0.45, and now when I resize my windows,
the cursor changes, but there is no outline depicting the new size of
the window.  Similarly, when I move a window, the cursor changes, but
there is nothing else visible to indicate the position of the new
window.

	This is making X quite uninhabitable.  Do you have any idea what I have
done, or how I can get the "rubber bands" back when I move and resize?

Thank you,
Eric.

-- 
From:  Eric Kahler.
[email-masked] 
http://mars.superlink.net/ekahler/index.html
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Allen Brady Montz <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Feb 1997 14:04:44 -0700

> done, or how I can get the "rubber bands" back when I move and resize?

This bit me too. You probably want to stick a XOrValue value command into
your .fvwm2rc. I use "XOrValue 65535"

-- 
 Brady Montz
 [email-masked]