Subject: FVWM: NumLock and ClickToFocus

From: Lionel Cons <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 16:04:27 +0100 (MET)

I have a simple question. Some users report that you can't change the
focus when you use ClickToFocus and when the NumLock key has been
pressed. Do you know how to make the ClickToFocus ignore the state of
NumLock?

Of course, you can always press NumLock again but most of our users
will simply say that fvwm is buggy...

(we use 2.0.43, we'll try 2.0.44 soon...)

Thanks!

___________________________________________________
Lionel Cons        http://wwwcn.cern.ch/~cons
CERN               http://www.cern.ch
-
Murphy's Laws of Computer Programming:
 
15. It is impossible to make any program foolproof because fools are
    so ingenious.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Trent Piepho <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 07:50:16 -0800 (PST)

> pressed. Do you know how to make the ClickToFocus ignore the state of

It's not just click to focus.  All mouse and key bindings look at num-lock
state.  It seems that only bindings with the Any modifer flag work with
numlock on.

|Gazing up to the breeze of the heavens \ on a quest, meaning, reason  |
|came to be, how it begun \ all alone in the family of the sun         |
|curiosity teasing everyone \ on our home, third stone from the sun.   |
|Trent Piepho ([email-masked])                   -- Metallica  |
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].