Subject: FVWM: Fvwm2.43 and wsp1a.diff patch crashing

From: "Richard A. Guay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 16:20:59 +0000

Hi,

I just compiled fvwm2.43 and the wsp1a.diff patch retrieved from http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_title_picture.ht
ml.  Once compiled and installed, fvwm2 no longer would come up.  It 
always core dumps.  Therefore, I had to revert to a plain fvwm2.  How 
do I generate a trace dump from the core file to try to see where 
everything went wrong?  Is there any suggestions on the use of this 
patch?  I am compiling on a SparcStation 2 running SunOS 4.1.3 using 
the GNU gcc compiler.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Richard A. Guay
Network Administrator and ASIC Design Engineer
ASIC International Inc.
[email-masked]
http://www.asicint.com
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].