Subject: FVWM: Icons in Pager

From: Cristian Tibirna <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 14:21:42 -0500

Hi, fellows

Thanks a lot, again, to Rob Whapham for the last nifty not only
cosmetic improvement to FvwmPager. And if he did not convince you to
patch the code with his excellent work, look at this little example:
my current buttonbar with a little swallowed pager just seconds AFTER
I applied the patch. In fvwm-2.0.45 I had to do a little handwork
cause patch himself screwed it 5 times from twenty something.

BTW, sorry for the inline graphics, but my page is down these days

				Happy evening,

				Cristian

P.S. Now I need only tooltips on buttons. And hope to find some hours
to DO it.

=================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].