Subject: FVWM: fvwm on AIX workstations

From: Arlette Pecontal-Rousset <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 17:11:50 +0000

When running fvwm v1.24 on AIX workstation main console (/dev/hft0 or
/dev/lft0 depending on workstation model), the fvwm process is launched
twice
so as the user defined xterm sessions. Did anybody reported the problem
to you
 and did you find a solution ?
(I though first that it was a user X session problem but it occurs what
user you
log in and only on the main display. Any network connected display works
properly)

	Thanks for answering and may be helping !

	Arlette

P.S. same problem with fvwm95. All other installed wm works properly
-- 
Arlette PECONTAL-ROUSSET
                                                C.R.A.L.
Tel (33) 04.78.86.83.83                         Observatoire de Lyon
Fax (33) 04.78.86.83.86                         9, Avenue Charles Andre
                                                69561 St Genis-Laval
Cedex
E-mail [email-masked]                France
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].