Subject: FVWM: minor documentation error--IconTitle is the default

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 19:14:20 -0500

fvwm-2.0.45

The man page for fvwm, when describing ``Style windowname options''
lists ``IconTitle/NoIconTitle''.  As indicated in the next paragraph
in the man, this implies that NoIconTitle is the default, which is
wrong.  Hence the listing should be ``NoIconTitle/IconTitle''.  Below
is the trivial context diff.

Thanks for fvwm-2.0.45
allan gottlieb

cd /allan/src/fvwm-2.0.45/fvwm/
diff -c /allan/src/fvwm-2.0.45/fvwm/fvwm2.man\~ /allan/src/fvwm-2.0.45/fvwm/fvwm2.man
*** /allan/src/fvwm-2.0.45/fvwm/fvwm2.man~	Wed Jan 22 11:13:38 1997
--- /allan/src/fvwm-2.0.45/fvwm/fvwm2.man	Sat Jan 25 19:08:58 1997
***************
*** 1459,1465 ****
  NoTitle/Title, NoHandles/Handles, WindowListSkip/WindowListHit,
  CirculateSkip/CirculateHit, StaysOnTop/StaysPut, Sticky/Slippery,
  StartIconic/StartNormal, Color, ForeColor, BackColor,
! StartsOnDesk/StartsAnyWhere, IconTitle/NoIconTitle,
  MWMButtons/FvwmButtons, MWMBorder/FvwmBorder, MWMDecor/NoDecorHint,
  MWMFunctions/NoFuncHint, HintOverride/NoOverride, NoButton/Button,
  OLDecor/NoOLDecor, StickyIcon/SlipperyIcon,
--- 1459,1465 ----
  NoTitle/Title, NoHandles/Handles, WindowListSkip/WindowListHit,
  CirculateSkip/CirculateHit, StaysOnTop/StaysPut, Sticky/Slippery,
  StartIconic/StartNormal, Color, ForeColor, BackColor,
! StartsOnDesk/StartsAnyWhere, NoIconTitle/IconTitle,
  MWMButtons/FvwmButtons, MWMBorder/FvwmBorder, MWMDecor/NoDecorHint,
  MWMFunctions/NoFuncHint, HintOverride/NoOverride, NoButton/Button,
  OLDecor/NoOLDecor, StickyIcon/SlipperyIcon,

Diff finished at Sat Jan 25 19:09:23

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].