Subject: FVWM: HELP needed: writing a module for fvwm 1.2

From: Chak Wai SO <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 10:55:47 -0500 (EST)

Hello everybody,

I am a novice module writer of fvwm and, unfortunately, my university 
runs fvwm 1.2 only.  I got the (hopefully) all the material needed to get 
started, but they are all for fvwm 2.XX (including the important 
module.tex file).

Does anybody out there know where I can find material specially for
writing modules for fvwm 1.2, and alternatively, the difference between
1.2 and 2.XXX packets?  Now, my program is working in sending instructions
to fvwm but failes to retrieve meaningful packets from it. :(

I have particular difficulty in getting the response of Send_WindowList.

Thank you.

Andrew

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].