Subject: FVWM: FVWM v2.0.44 sample .fvwm2rc's..

From: Leif <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 16:15:13 +0200

Hello,

I'm looking for sample .fvwm2rc that includes all the new decor- and other
stuff that came with the new v2.0.44.  It would be cool if there would be 
any "basic" .fvwm2rc's that you could start out with, preferbly with all
new configuration options.

       __   _
      / /  (_)__  __ ____  __
     / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a
    /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\         G N U   g e n e r a t i o n . . .

       __   _
      / /  (_)__  __ ____  __
     / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a
    /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\         G N U   g e n e r a t i o n . . .
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].