Subject: FVWM: Status on BorderStyle Patch

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 09:15:20 -0500 (EST)

I've been getting email on why "version 9b" of the BorderStyle patch
doesn't work, so I've put a note at the top of the following URL
describing the status of what is going on.  I've stopped distributing
the patch for a reason, but others seem to continue to distribute old
buggy development versions as the "latest version."

Part of this is my own fault since I didn't state clearly before why
the patches were taken down.  I hope it is stated better on the page
now.

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_border_picture.html

Sorry for the inconviencence!

Andrew

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].