Subject: FVWM: Registration in over 400 indexes for only $249.00

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 17:47:51 +0000

Register your Web Page in over 400 Internet indexes for only $249.00 and
watch your traffic soar!

The Central Registry has helped thousands of customers like you greatly
improve the performance of their Web Page.  The more indexes you are
registered in, the more traffic your Web Page is going to receive.
Being registered in "the top" indexes is not enough.  Why not have your
Web Page registered in every index throughout the world that will 
generate extra traffic for you?

The Central Registry is the leader in Web Page registration and promotion.
We are the oldest and most well established service of this type on the
Internet.  We process more Web Page registrations than all of our
competitors combined.  The Central Registry is the only service that
dynamically asks you for the exact same information each index requests,
assuring accurate and thorough registration.  Unlike most services, we do
not exclude indexes with larger input forms and various detailed 
categories.  No other registration service can compare to our value,
professionalism and performance.

Please come visit our web page today at: http://www.CentralRegistry.com
and see what some of our customers have had to say about the overwhelming 
traffic increases they have seen as a result of being registered 
everywhere.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

John Thomas
The Central Registry
[email-masked]

http://www.CentralRegistry.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].