Subject: FVWM: RedHat Package?

From: Steve Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 1997 14:40:20 -0800

Is there a .rpm version of fvwm version 2.x? Iv'e been looking around at
the  many ftp sites and web pages but I've only been able to find fvwm95
and version 1.2x. Installing with rpm makes life alot simpler.

Thanks Steve
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Phillip Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 1997 18:23:08 -0500

Steve,

I ftp'ed into ftp.redhat.com, and did a 
"site exec locate fvwm2"

Here are the results:

200-/ftp/pub/contrib/readmes/fvwm2-2.0.43-1.README
200-/ftp/pub/contrib/SRPMS/fvwm2-2.0.43-1.src.rpm
200-/ftp/pub/Incoming/fvwm2-2.0.43-1.i386.rpm
200-/ftp/pub/Incoming/fvwm2-2.0.43-1.src.rpm
200-/ftp/pub/Incoming/fvwm2-icons-2.0.43-1.i386.rpm
200-/ftp/pub/Incoming/fvwm2-modules-2.0.43-1.i386.rpm
200-/ftp/pub/Incoming/fvwm2-utils-2.0.43-1.i386.rpm
200-/ftp/pub/mirrors/mklinux.apple.com/MkLinux_DR2/FullRelease/MkLinuxFiles/rpm
.
src/fvwm2-2.0.42-1.src.rpm
200-/ftp/pub/mirrors/sunsite.unc.edu/X11/window-managers/fvwm2.0.42.beta.ELF.ls
m
200-/ftp/pub/mirrors/sunsite.unc.edu/X11/window-managers/fvwm2rc95fixed       

So, look in /pub/Incoming for what you want.

Phil