Subject: FVWM: Focus problem in 2.0.45

From: "Lance A. Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 09:59:54 -0500

Platform:
    SGI Indy R4000 running Irix 5.3
    tkgoodstuff 8.0a2 w/ swallowd FvwmPager

Since upgrading the fvwm 2.0.44 and 2.0.45 I've had problems with fvwm
not focusing on the window the mouse pointer is in when I switch
desktops using FvwmPager.  I've not been able to determine the exact
sequence of steps to replicate this yet.

This is what happens:
    1.  Click button1 in FvwmPager window to select a desktop other
        than the current one.
    2.  Move mouse into area of screen where I expect a window on the
        new desktop to be drawn.
    3.  Pager finishes switching desktops, mouse is in a window for an
        xterm, emacs, etc. but that window does NOT have focus.  
    4.  Move mouse out of window and back in in order to get focus set
        properly.

I can't recall ever having the problem with 2.0.44.

--[Lance]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].