Subject: FVWM: still config problems

From: [email-masked] (Matthias Fischmann)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 22:48:48 +0100 (MET)

Hi again,

I have still open questions I don't manage to answer on my own. I am
using fvwm2.0.43 on solaris and linux. Here come the new problems:

 3) When I select an entry in the WindowList (activated by 'mouse 3'),
    I get to the Page of the selected window, but the mouse doesn't
    change its position. I 'd like the mouse to go to the top left
    corner of the selected window.

 4) I am working on both color and black-and-white stations. Is there
    a way to define undefined colors or let the fvwm2rc find out
    whether a color is defined and skip it if not? FvwmButtons even
    refuses to start if FvwmButtonsBack is wrongly set.

thanx / yours,
 matthias    

-- 
Matthias Fischmann             phone: +49 (681) 61891
Lessingstrasse 36              email: [email-masked]
66123 Saarbruecken, Germany    http://cl-www.dfki.uni-sb.de/~fischman/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].