Subject: FVWM: 2.0.44: Problem on monochrome displays

From: Jakob Schiotz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 97 15:36:20 +0100

Hi folks,

I am using a monochrome X-terminal connected to a Sun (SunOS 4.1.3).
Monochome really means two colors: black and white, no grayscales.

Version 2.0.43 handled this beautifully: It used a fine dither to make
gray window borders (and kept the title readable by writing it on a
white background.)

Version 2.0.44 no longer does this, the borders are just white.  Not
nearly as nice.  Is this a bug, or is there a good reason?  I feel it
is a small step backwards, but I realise that monochrome users may not
be the highest priority.

Best regards,

Jakob

--
Jakob Schiotz                    !  Email: [email-masked]
CAMP, Department of Physics      !  WWW: http://www.fysik.dtu.dk/~schiotz/
Technical University of Denmark  !  
DK-2800 Lyngby, Denmark          !  

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].