Subject: FVWM: fvwm bug?

From: Carl Krekorian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 10:27:22 -0500 (EST)

Fvwm god,

  I have been running fvwm for several years now and I have notice a small
bug while running on HP-UX (9.03) machines.  If you are running xcalc or
some x application and you do NOT kill the process before you log out, the
process runs away and uses all the cpu.  We also use fvwm on IRIX5.3 and
IRIX6.2 workstations and we have never seen this problem.

  I have compiled the latest version of fvwm-2.0.43 and noticed the same
problem.  I even upgraded the OS from 9.03 to 10.2.  I was really hoping
that fvwm2- would solve this problem.  Is there anything i can do????
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-carl

Carl R. Krekorian jr.
Shearwater Inc.
NUWC phone: (800) 669 - NUWC (X138416)
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].