Subject: FVWM: Web Page?

From: Shane DeRidder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 11:37:51 -0500 (EST)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but whatever happened to the
FVWM95 web page?  Was development of the window manager stopped?

Thanks,

Shane-

- -------------------------+-------------------------+-----------------------
Shane DeRidder           | System Admin/Webmaster  | AnotherNet's Founder
[email-masked]       | Together Networks       | [email-masked]
http://blah.together.net | http://www.together.net | http://www.another.net
(802)860-5166            | (802)862-2030           | [email-masked]
- -------------------------+-------------------------+-----------------------
   * Finger [email-masked] for my PGP fingerprint and public key *
- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].