Subject: FVWM: Anybody preprocessing .fvwm2rc using FvwmCpp or FvwmM4?

From: Tomas Halvarsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 16:18:22 +0100 (MET)

Hello everybody.

I'm having _big_ problems getting FvwmCpp to preprocess my .fvwm2rc
file using gcc or cpp (I'd rather use gcc, but cpp is OK).

Could anybody that have got this working send me examples on how to do
it? The man pages doesn't offer much help, and searching the web have
so far given no results.

I've been working on this since late november, and still haven't got
it working, so I'm kinda desperate now.

As a last, desperate, solution, I could try to use m4 instead, but I'd
rather use gcc or cpp since I haven't used m4 before.

Lotsa thanks in advance!

/Tomas Halvarsson

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Only the paranoid survive"

e-mail:	[email-masked]
	[email-masked]
www:	http://www.pobox.com/~psycho
	[email-masked]/~c95thn

Student at the Department of Computing Science, Umea University, Sweden
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. Yes, I asked about this problem in early december too, but didn't
get an answer that time. So I thought I'd try again. Sorry.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 11:13:20 -0500 (EST)

> rather use gcc or cpp since I haven't used m4 before.

I run fvwm2 like this:

fvwm2 -cmd "FvwmM4 .fvwm2rc"

Andrew