Subject: FVWM: flipfocus?

From: [email-masked] (David S. Goldberg)
Date: 17 Jan 1997 14:34:25 -0500

Can someone give me an example of how flipfocus is used?  I tried
binding it to a key, but it seems to be a no-op that way.

Thanks,

--
Dave Goldberg
Post: The Mitre Corporation\MS B305\202 Burlington Rd.\Bedford, MA 01730
Phone: 617-271-3887
Email: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 14:46:09 -0500 (EST)

> binding it to a key, but it seems to be a no-op that way.

I just posted an example of it a few messages back in a function named
ToggleWindow.

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08