Subject: FVWM: Shaped Buttons

From: Kendrick Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 14:54:30 -0500 (EST)

Hi...
	I was wondering if there was a possibility/patch/option for making
FvwmButtons shaped (like xclock, etc.)? I didn't see anything in the man
pages about this under FvwmButtons, so I was wondering if the option
exhisted. I thought it'd be cool to be able to make the Buttons shaped,
that way, you could have a 95 type configuration and make it appear as
though you had icons on the desktop ... etc... Well... just curious
			-peace

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GAT d- s:+ !a C+(+++) UI/L/S/B++(+++) P>+ L+(++) E---- W+++ N+ o? K?
w++++ O--- M-- V PS+++@ PE Y-- PGP+ t++ 5 X++ R- tv+ b DI++ D+ G e>* 
h*(!) r- y*(+)
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
"Life is when you shake it" -- me

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].