Subject: FVWM: PixmapPath and/or IconPath

From: Jeppe Buk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 11:02:14 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I am the maintainer of the Fvwm modules for the Dotfile Generator. I
didn't include the PixmapPath in the Fvwm2 module, because i read
somewhere (I don't remember where...) that it was obsolete, and IconPath
would be searched for pixmaps as well.

I have checked my own setup (2.0.43 - no patches), and pixmap _icons_
cannot be found in the IconPath, but pixmap _buttons_ and _menu_ pixmaps 
can!

Of course I could easily generate both IconPath and PixmapPath, but if
PixmapPath is really going to be obsolete, I won't do that.

Does anybody know if PixmapPath will be required in 2.0.44 and later
(Chuck, perhaps;)

BTW: I played around with mini icons, FvwmButtons and the recent genscheme
     package the last couple of days. I just *LOVE* Fvwm-2!
     [advocate ON]
     I did this through the Dotfile Generator of course!
     [advocate OFF]

Regards,
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeppe Buk
Student of Computer Science / Student Programmer
IMADA, Odense University                          Phone:   +45 6557 2347
DK-5230 Odense M.                                 Email: [email-masked]
Denmark                                WWW: http://www.imada.ou.dk/~buk/
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hot Java! found -- Operator's coffee is being heated on his cpu!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].