Subject: FVWM: SITE SPECIFIC SEARCH ENGINE

From: "root user" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 10:22:15 Eastern Standard Time

It works like any normal search engine, but it will only return web pages to your site
in particular when accessed from your site. Many companies are charging thousands of
dollars for a site search engine but mine is free. It does a word specific indexing of
your entire site. If you are interested check out the http://flagship.kw.net/personal.htm
You simply add the URLs to your page use it once and our code does the rest.  (It really
is that easy :) Hope to hear from you soon - John Woolsey
 PS If you wish to take a look check out http://flagship.kw.net/personal.htm
------------------------------------------------------------------
jwoolsey@ Flagship.kw.net
Flagship Software Limited http://flagship.kw.net
Home of the Site Specific Search Engine
http://flagship.kw.net/personal.htm

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].