Subject: FVWM: RC files

From: [email-masked] (Martin Cartwright)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 11:56:23 GMT

I thought I'd announce the fact that I've put my latest screenshot
which shows off my use of the new Decor stuff on my Web Page. The 
.fvwmrc file is there too, so you can see what I've done. 
It's at 

http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~imc/fvwm.html

Cheers,

	Martin.

[email-masked] - http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~imc/vom.htm
-/===========================================================\-
|    " ... and don't say `tush', either!  It's only a         |
|     short step from `tush' to `hey nonny nonny'; and        |
|     then, I'm afraid, I shall have to call the police."     |
-\===========================================================/-
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].