Subject: FVWM: Icons with few colours.

From: [email-masked] (Martin Cartwright)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 17:54:34 GMT

If anybody's interested I've put my icon collection on my home page.
You can have a look and, if you like them, down load the gzipped tar 
file.

See:

http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~imc/fvwm.html

for details.

[email-masked] - http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~imc/vom.htm
-/===========================================================\-
|    " ... and don't say `tush', either!  It's only a         |
|     short step from `tush' to `hey nonny nonny'; and        |
|     then, I'm afraid, I shall have to call the police."     |
-\===========================================================/-
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].