Subject: FVWM: question of keys.

From: "Jerome GOUT <"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 13:55:06 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I am using FVWM 2.0.42 on a sparc running on Solaris 5.4.
Can someone tell me how to configure the left paddle-key of my sun
keyboard.
The main keys are "front" "open" to raise-lower and iconize-open.

I searched their name withou success.

Thanks in advance.

-- 
  ._____. ._________________________________________________.
  | ._. | | ._____________________________________________. |
  | |_| |_|_|___.                                  _____  | |
  |___| |_____. |         Jerome Gout             | ._. | | |
  .___|_|_| |_| |   L.A.A.S - Robotique & IA  .___| |_|_|_| |
  | ._____| |___|    31077 Toulouse Cedex     | ._| |_______|
  | | | |_| |        E-mail : [email-masked]    | |_|_|_| |___.
  | | |_____|      http://www.laas.fr/~gout   |_______| |_. |
  | |_____________________________________________| | | |_| |
  |_________________________________________________| |_____|

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Jehangir K. Tajik" <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Jan 1997 15:39:09 -0600

> The main keys are "front" "open" to raise-lower and iconize-open.

Here is what I have in my .fvwmrc (or .fvwm2rc):

Key L3  A       A       PopUp   "Window-Ops"    Window-Ops   #"props" key
Key L5  A       A       RaiseLower                           #"front" key
Key L7  A       A       Iconify                              #"open" key
Key L9  A       A       WindowList                           #"find" key

Hope this helps.

Jehangir

[email-masked]
http://everest.radiology.uiowa.edu/~tajik
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].