Subject: FVWM: sun solaris 2.4 & 2 screens & 2.0.42

From: robert somerville <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Jan 97 06:50:40 EST

hello, I never tried fvwm on solaris before, but i built it, and it seems to run
in the background okay.
But it does not seem to manage the windows or put borders around them, Am I
doing something wrong,
or am I expecting too much of fvwm to manage a 2 screen sun sparc 5.
 Any advice/examples would be appreciated
  -bob

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mark Boyns <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Jan 1997 07:26:02 -0800

>  Any advice/examples would be appreciated

You don't need to do anything special to make fvwm work with more than
one screen.

How are you starting your X session?