Subject: FVWM: [Q]: Close window = Close app

From: "Mr S." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 00:30:51 -0800 (PST)

i was curious about something...

i was using xvis (x-visual developer) and when i try to close one of the
windows (the form window in particular) the entire app shuts down... :(

curious if there was a fvwm2 window setting or something that would
prevent this.. meaning, that the entire app would close if and only if the
root window of that application was closed... 

i've had this similar problem in other apps too, but got REALLY annoying
in this one.. :) ... 

thanx... 

Later,           ,----_   _.--,
 Scott.         /      ---   * :             ,,,
               |    .-.  .-. --------------,----,
               |    | |  | | ______________'____'
               |    `-'  `-'=_               '''
                \     _---___-'      ---Guitar Freaks' Home Page---
  	         '---'               http://www.scs.unr.edu/~scottf
(obligatory .sig.. :)  )             Lessons, Tabs, Links, & Tuner!

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].