Subject: Re: FVWM: flipfocus?

From: Dan Niles <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 14:00:14 -0600

> Can someone give me an example of how flipfocus is used?  I tried
> binding it to a key, but it seems to be a no-op that way.

Hello.  I wrote FlipFocus, and this is my primary use of it:

Key F8          A       N       Prev [CurrentPage] FlipFocus

When I hit F8, I go to the previous window.  When I hit it again, I go
back to the first window.  This is the easiest way to switch back and
forth between 2 windows.

Dan Niles

-- 
#--------------------------------#
# Dan Niles      Signatures      #
# [email-masked]   should be small #
#--------------------------------#
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (David S. Goldberg)
Date: 17 Jan 1997 15:18:26 -0500

Thanks to Dan Niles and Andrew Veliath for such quick response.  The
answer is that FlipFocus should be used in conjunction with Prev (or
presumably Next).

--
Dave Goldberg
Post: The Mitre Corporation\MS B305\202 Burlington Rd.\Bedford, MA 01730
Phone: 617-271-3887
Email: [email-masked]