Subject: FVWM: Color Button Style

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 12:27:43 -0500 (EST)

I've written a color button style which can be used with fvwm 2.0.44.  It 
is different from Solid in that it also changes the relief and shadow 
colors.

The patch is at my WWW page,
http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/
.

Please don't ask my how to apply a patch, that info is available
elsewhere ;-).  Thanks.

Regards,
Andrew

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].