Subject: FVWM: sun Front key support.

From: [email-masked] (Andrew Saunders)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 12:14:13 GMT

Hi,

I am using FVWM 2.0.43 on an ULTRA Spac running SUNOS 5.5, can anyone tell me how
to make the Front key on my sun keyboard work within FVWM, that is, either raise 
or lower windows? I was previously using FVWM 1.24r and it worked fine. I am sure
it is just a setting in my .fvwm2rc file that I have missed.

Many Thanks 

	Andrew.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jon Connell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 13:34:43 +0100

> it is just a setting in my .fvwm2rc file that I have missed.

Key F15     WSIFT    A       RaiseLower

-- 
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

E-Mail : [email-masked]
WWW    : http://homepages.munich.netsurf.de/Jonathan.Connell/
Fax    : +49 89 4133-2692      |     Tel : +49 89 4133-2687
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Ulrich Quill <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 13:27:12 +0100

Hi, 

> it is just a setting in my .fvwm2rc file that I have missed.

Within your .fvwm2rc file there is a key definition section (the lines 
starting with Key...).
The correct key names for the addtional SUN functions keys on the left are:

F11 - Stop
F12 - Again
F13 - Props
...
F20 - Cut

(if theses don't work for you, try to figure out the correct X events by using 
a program like 'xev').
So, in your case, you just have to add a line

Key F15		A	N	RaiseLower

to your .fvwm2rc

	Ulrich.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dipl.Phys. Ulrich Quill                         Dept. of Neurophysiology
Tel: +49-(0)234-700-6955                        Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum
Email:[email-masked]          44780 Bochum / Germany
  WWW: http://www.neurop2.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/personal/quill/Welcome.html

---

From: Mathias Megyei <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 15:46:54 +0100 (MET)