Subject: FVWM: wish 8.0a1/fvwm buglet

From: Robert Tarrall <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 15:32:10 -0700

When running "wish" (from the new tk8.0a1 release) under fvwm-2.0.43,
if I have the mouse in the wish window and switch to a page of my
desktop with a keystroke, the keyboard focus remains in the wish window
even though the window is no longer visible (it wasn't sticky).

This does not happen with older versions of wish.  It looks like fvwm
is sending a FocusOut event but not a LeaveNotify in the case described
above.

So, my question is: is this an fvwm bug or a Tk/wish bug?  I would assume
it's wish since this is the only application which causes problems, but I
don't know enough about X standards to know if it's kosher for fvwm to
fail to send the LeaveNotify event.  Thanks for any comments -

                       -Robert Tarrall.-
                       Unix System/Network Admin
                       Laboratory for Computational Dynamics
                       CU - Boulder
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].