Subject: FVWM: Changes to fvwm 2.0.44

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 19:18:19 -0500 (EST)

All of the changes to fvwm 2.0.44 I've made are now in the file: 

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/dist/andrew.2.0.44.diff.gz

Changes include:

	- WindowShade fix (Resize/Maximize inhibited for reliability and
	consistency, and that top edge fix I posted previously)

	- UseStyle fix (should fix the inconsistency problem)

Please try it and post your results.

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].