Subject: FVWM: Decor Examples

From: Christopher Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 15:37:26 -0600 (CST)

Where can one obtain decor examples, including what commands can be
placed in them, info on their initial state (do they include decor
default by default?) and other such info?  The man pages do not do
much to explain.

-Wolf                

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 16:52:22 -0500 (EST)

> default by default?) and other such info?  The man pages do not do

People have posted a few examples, and in general, we are looking for
examples.  I suspect it will take a few days for people to obtain a handle
on the features and start creating things.

btw, AddToDecor states that created decors start out just like fvwm2
without any commands. 

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08