Subject: FVWM: FvwmCascade and FvwmTile Beta Versions 0.95

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 08:41:34 -0500

I've released new versions of the FvwmCascade and FvwmTile modules.
The major changes are config file entries (lower precedence than
command-line args) and fvwm version *1* support (limited, since fvwm1
does not support decent module arguments, so you have to use the rc
file).

Since fvwm version 1 is supported, it may or may not work with
derivatives of that.

Due to these new additions, I've to wait and see any last problems or
fixes or minor additions before I release it as a 1.0.

They can be found at:
http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_modules.html

Regards,
Andrew

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].