Subject: FVWM: genscheme 1.0 available

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 1996 23:45:50 -0500

The files are probably still in the Incoming directory.

Genscheme 1.0 is a small package designed to aid you in the otherwise
tedious task of converting your Windows 95 or Windows NT 4 color
schemes to a suitable format for your Linux box.

Sample templates are included for both fvwm2, fvwm95-2 and some
resources (although fvwm95-2 works currently works a bit better for
now, for obvious reasons).  You can convert a single scheme or all
schemes.  Since it is a first release, it should be considered "beta"
quality.

RPMs should also be available where the .tar files are as well (see
below).

Begin3
Title:		genscheme - Windows 95/NT 4 (TM) color scheme to Un*x translator
Version:	1.0
Entered-date:	12/26/96
Keywords:       X11 color scheme Windows translate fvwm2 fvwm95
Description:	Genscheme is a package which helps you migrate color
                schemes from Windows 95 (TM) and Windows NT (TM) to Un*x. 
                You must have Perl version 5, the m4 preprocessor,
                and access to those operating systems (to retrieve the
                color schemes).
Author:		[email-masked] (Andrew Veliath)
Maintained-by:	[email-masked] (Andrew Veliath)
Primary-site:	sunsite.unc.edu /pub/Linux/X11/xutils/colors
		30k genscheme-1.0.tar.gz
Copying-policy:	Freely available, but copyrighted
End
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].