Subject: FVWM: Strange behavior of ClickToFocus

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 Dec 1996 17:15:48 +0100

Yo!

With 2.0.43 and ClickToFocus on Solaris 2.5 (OpenWindows) I notice the
following:  I have something that executes

    xmessage -nearmouse -default okay -geometry +50+50 "$msg"

This makes this little window appear and I can do two things to make
it disappear:

(1) Click the `Okay' button with the mouse.
    This works fine: the window disappears and focus goes to the
    window that had focus before the xmessage window appeared.

(2) Hit the Return key.
    This also makes the xmessage window disappear, but focus *doesn't*
    return to the window that last had focus :-(

What's the story?
kai
-- 
I wonder why nobody don't like me,
or is it de fact dat I'm ugly? -- Harry Belafonte
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].