Subject: Re: FVWM: FvwmCascade Question

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 11:49:46 -0500

Martin> but only one of them has a title, and it's this one that
    Martin> is Cascading.  => > My guess is (and If Andrew Veliath
    Martin> wants to jump in here go ahead) => > your stickys don't
    Martin> have titles and so since you don't have the -u switch => >
    Martin> set, they are unaffected by Cascade.  => >
 
Sorry, I've been away for a few days.

    Martin> => Well, I just used Talk to set the style on my stickys
    Martin> to titles and they => still stick (!) However I'm running
    Martin> fvwm95 on Xterm running off an dec => alpha - dunno
    Martin> whether that will make a difference? Which subversion of
    Martin> => 0.8 - the beta? (27/11/96) => Stranger and stranger....
    Martin> => Nick =>

    Martin> Er. Yes. The 27/11/96 version..

This version by default now excludes stickies unless you specify -s
(before it didn't, i.e. the confusion).  I just put a version 0.9
(code date 29/11/96) which also includes some man page fixes.  Note
the -sizeup option for FvwmCascade was changed to -resize in this
version.

Regards,
Andrew

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].