Subject: FVWM: Some More Additions for Patch

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 20:16:20 -0500

Okay, there were some requests, so the UseTitleStyle flag is back.
Also, more examples (and some fixes) are now in the man page.  The
ButtonStyle syntax has been made consistent with the TitleStyle syntax
(i.e., you can specify multiple definitions on a single line).
Explained in the man page, a quick example would be:

ButtonStyle 1 ActiveUp Pixmap led.xpm -- Top Left UseTitleStyle
ButtonStyle 1 ActiveDown HGradient 8 grey black
AddButtonStyle 1 ActiveUp (Pixmap a.xpm) ActiveDown (Pixmap b.xpm -- Top)
AddButtonStyle 1 Vector 4 50x30@1 70x70@0 30x70@0 50x30@1

As usual, it is at:
http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_border_picture.html

Regards,
Andrew

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Allen Brady Montz <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Dec 1996 21:59:06 -0700

> http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_border_picture.html

I have to say your patch looks mega cool. I have one question though.

When I put together my mini icons patch (so you can have application specific
miniature icons for a button in your titlebar, or in modules like FvwmIconMan
or FvwmWinList) last month or so, I tried to make them work as similarly to
the pixmap buttons as possible, both in terms of syntax and as far as the
actual code. I've been told by Chuck Hines that my mini icons patch would
probably make it into fvwm 2.0.44. Do you know how your stuff interacts with
my mini icon patch? 

-- 
 Brady Montz
 [email-masked]