Subject: FVWM: Popup in the right window ?

From: Derkjan de Haan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 21:22:37 +0100 (MET)

When a program opens a new window, it's opened at the screen where I'm working
at that moment instead of where the rest of the program is being displayed.
Well, maybe I express myself a bit confusing, but for example: when I run
Zircon in screen (1,1) and xfmail in (2,1), I'm writing a letter in xfmail,
then popups and new windows from Zircon get placed in (2,1) instead of (1,1)
where they belong.
How can I correct this behaviour ?

Regards,

Derkjan

----------------------------------
E-Mail: Derkjan de Haan <[email-masked]>
Date: 
Time: 21:22:37

This message was sent by XF-Mail
----------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].