Subject: FVWM: Gotopage Function

From: SWAGATO BANERJEE <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 23:54 +0530

Hi!
        I have a panel showing the different things in different workspaces.
I would like to mount icons on this panel, so that the panel doesn't
show me what is running where, and by clicking on one icon I would
like to change to that workspace. I tried associating a "*Goodstuff"
with a icon to do the Function , but perhaps I am missing the syntax :

 Function "go_desk1"
        GoToPage "Immediate" 0 1
 EndFunction

*GoodStuff - icon1.xpm Function go_desk1

	And also when I switch from one workspace to another, I
would like to know if it is possible to auto-iconify everything that was
there in that workspace.
	
	Thanks,
						Swagato.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].