Subject: FVWM: New MiniIcon patch to go with borderstyle patch

From: Allen Brady Montz <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Dec 1996 14:49:00 -0700

for those of you using the miniicons patch to fvwm, I've put together a patch
so that you can use miniicons with Andrew Veliath's border style
patch (available from
http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_border_picture.html).

To use (and I know this is gross, bear with me), apply this miniicon patch
to the fvwm sources AFTER applying the border style patch. I made my
patch relative to vers. 7 of the borderstyle patch, but it works with
version 7a as well (love the context diff).

By http:
http://www.cs.arizona.edu/people/bradym/software/miniicons.borderstyle.patch

By ftp:
ftp://ftp.cs.arizona.edu/people/bradym/miniicon_patch/miniicons.borderstyle.patch

-- 
 Brady Montz
 [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].