Subject: FVWM: FVWM v2.0.44?

From: miSh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 13:47:57 +0100 (MET)

Hi!

Anyone know if there will be any new version of FVWM out soon?

	[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 14:14:02 -0500

>>>>> "miSh" == miSh  <[email-masked]> writes:

miSh> Hi!
miSh> Anyone know if there will be any new version of FVWM out soon?

Yes, soon.  Illnesses and the holidays have delayed it some more, but
I hope to get the alpha version to the workers list in a few days,
then the beta version out to everyone else shortly after that.

Chuck