Subject: FVWM: Pixmap/Title/Border Patch

From: [email-masked] (Martin Cartwright)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 17:17:38 GMT

Andrew,

I was just going to have a play with your latest patch as I've been 
meaning to investigate the possibilities but I can't actually find a
link to the patch itself on your page (fvwm_border_picture.html).

Is there a problem ith the patch? 

cheers,

	Martin

[email-masked] - http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~imc/vom.htm
-/-----------------------------------------------------------\-
|  "No challenge should be faced without a little charm,      |
|   and a lot of style."				      |
-\-----------------------------------------------------------/-
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 15:50:46 -0500

Martin> Andrew, I was just going to have a play with your latest
    Martin> patch as I've been meaning to investigate the
    Martin> possibilities but I can't actually find a link to the
    Martin> patch itself on your page (fvwm_border_picture.html).

I've taken them down as I've noted before.  They are actually working
as well as they've ever, but most of the main debugging and
development is over so I am waiting for the next phase now (which is
being worked on).

Give it a week or two.

Thanks,
Andrew

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08