Subject: FVWM: Per window Style '?' Button ...

From: "greg haygood" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 14:07:23 -0500

hey, all

just a quick question:   i was wondering how difficult it would be to have a
Button flag added to the Style command set, such that you could specify
something like:

Style "xterm"  Button 3 (Menu XTermOnlyMenu)

so that i could have, for instance, a menu with commands i would only want to
use with my xterm windows.   a better use might be for having some Function or
Module available through 'Button 7' click on XTerm window.   I don't see these
as only possible applications, but i think the functionality could be greatly
useful, and just wanted to determine feasibility and/or start a new thread.

on the other hand, this question might be moot if it could be (easily)
incorporated into the "Great Flag Rewrite."    ( hmmm, did that sound like
another "future feature" request ... ? )

thanks,
greg

-- 

        -+*%$%*+-+*%$%*+-+*%$%*+-+*%$%*+-+*%$%*+-+*%$%*+-+*%$%*+-
        ][  Greg Haygood           ]|[  Interweb, Inc.         ][
        ][      [email-masked]      ]|[     http://www.iweb.net ][
        -+*%$%*+-+*%$%*+-+*%$%*+-+*%$%*+-+*%$%*+-+*%$%*+-+*%$%*+-
                    Finger [email-masked]' for PGP key
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].