Subject: FVWM: New release of Python/Fvwm module

From: "Barry A. Warsaw" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 19:53:14 -0500

Hey folks,

I finally got off my butt and glommed together a new release of my
Python modules for Fvwm 2.x.  Point your browser at

    <http://www.python.org/~bwarsaw/pyware/>

You should find on-line documentation, and a gzip'd tar file for your
enjoyment.  Alas, I never found the time to complete my rewrite of
FvwmPager so I ripped out most of the functionality that I never used
and am releasing just Pydesks, a simpler Ctwm-like desktop manager.
Sigh, maybe someday.

Anyway, as always I'd love to get some feedback from anybody who uses
this stuff!

Enjoy,
-Barry

P.S. Chuck, please check out

    <http://www.python.org/~bwarsaw/pyware/fvwm_man.html#caveats>

There's a couple of notes there about some things in the Fvwm API that
are inconvenient for doing modules using Tk.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].