Subject: FVWM: Preview of Tool

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 02:18:22 -0500

I thought it would be nifty to have the Windows NT (TM) color schemes
for my Unix fvwm2 setup, so I have written a package to do that.  I've
to do some cleanups and a bit more on it then I might release it.

I want to know if people are interested in a package like this.
Instead of trying to duplicate your color schemes from your Windows NT
(!)  setup (I admit some are not too bad :), what I have working now
will take all of your color schemes and then translate them into a
suitable format for say, fvwm 2 beta or fvwm95 (right now it will give
you a menu of *all* your color schemes from your Windows setup).  It
requires that you actually have a Windows setup to do the obtain the
raw data however.

There are some pics near the bottom of:

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_modules.html

Merry Christmas!

Andrew
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].