Subject: FVWM: Where's the tbsp patch?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 15:47:15 -0500 (EST)

Does anyone know what happened to the new combined Titlebar/BorderStyle
patch?  The Web page has no link to a patch file, and there's no FTP
site!

--Xris

-- 
Cohasset High School:
The difference between this place and yogurt is that yogurt has a live culture.

Chris "Xris" Laas, Global Dictator in the making.
When I have attained my glorious destiny, I will have my own domain.
Until then, you can reach me at [email-masked].

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: greg haygood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 16:14:41 -0500

>patch?  The Web page has no link to a patch file, and there's no FTP

Andrew sent out a note earlier this week saying that he's taken the patches
offline (i believe in order to stabilize them & get them ready for fvwm
2.0.44 .... and i think he's going through finals to boot  <good luck,
andrew!>).    you're better off waiting for the full release to come out,
which is "Real Soon Now".   but if you just can't wait, cause it is a cool
patch, you can grab it from my machine:
	<http://phantom.iweb.net/fvwm/patches/>

greg

--
greg haygood				Web Developer
[email-masked]				Interweb, Inc
bsdac.uchicago.edu/~g-haygood/   		www.iweb.net

God put me on Earth to accomplish a certain number of things.  
At this point, I'm so far behind, I will never die.  -- Calvin
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].