Subject: FVWM: New BorderStyle Patch tbsp6

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 11:11:11 -0500

Quick Intro:

The BorderStyle patch is a patch which adds value to your existing
fvwm-2.0.43.  There are many things that it does.  The best way to
know what you can do with it is to read the associated man page
entries it changes for ButtonStyle / TitleStyle / AddButtonStyle /
AddTitleStyle  and BorderStyle.

I've put a new patch on my WWW page.  There are a number of notable
changes in it (i.e., the rewrite is starting to come of age :).  Note
that this is still in development.   Style tagging is not there.

Changes include:

         fix for MWMBorder flat button

         more man page updates

         consistency improvements changes
         (borderstyle/buttonstyle/titlestyle now very similar in operation)

         ButtonStyle now has an Inactive state 

         ButtonStyle flags (which include borderstyle / titlestyle )
         can now be negated by prefixing an ! 

         when changing flags, only changed flags are actually changed (i.e., for setting of multiple
         states at once) 

         titlestyle sunk, raised, flat flags removed (see next) 

         all buttonstyles now have a sunk and raised flag. This removes
         the need for the titlestyle flat, sunk and raised global options (do
         'titlestyle -- sunk' for a global effect).

Read the man page updates, since they are important.  If you find a
bug, make sure you have the latest version before you do anything.

As usual, it is at:
http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_border_picture.html

Enjoy,
Andrew

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 11:38:35 -0500

>> http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_border_picture.html

If you downloaded tbsp6 and your titlestyles for activeup and down
are reversed, just redownload the patch.

Thanks