Subject: FVWM: WindowShade Patch for fvwm version 2

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 15:32:46 -0500

I've placed my fvwm2 WindowShade function patch on my
BorderStyle/UseDecor patch page at:

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_border_picture.html

There are two versions, one for plain vanilla fvwm2 and one for use
with the BorderStyle/UseDecor patch (they are exactly the same, just
patched to different fvwm2 trees).

There are some minor but important changes from the one's I've posted
before:

	- the child window is no longer resized

	Before, many of my client windows didn't seem to know how
	to handle being resized so small (Netscape, rxvt, etc.), so
	now this problem should be completely alleviated since the
	child window is no longer resized.

	- It should be a bit faster

	- It fully compiles out

Enjoy,
Andrew

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].