Subject: FVWM: Update on BorderStyle Patch

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 14:45:56 -0500

Unfortunately (partly due to my haste) if you downloaded the tbsp4
patch there is only a chance you got a good patch.  To remedy this, a
brand new patch, tbsp4a is now available which works (compared to
tbsp4 at least :).  If you tried tbsp4, please try tbsp4a before you
email me of problems (of course, email me if you like / dislike
features too so I can pursue certain avenues).

However, as a bonus, you now get a working HiddenHandles style for the
borderstyle.   This time it works nicely.

You can get the latest patch at:
http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_border_picture.html

Thanks,
Andrew

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].