Subject: FVWM: New BorderStyle Patch Again

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 21:27:59 -0500

I've placed a new borderstyle patch at the normal location which adds
a nonlinear gradient style as an alternate format to the previous
gradient.   Basically you say something like:

titlestyle vgradient 16 3 red 25 blue 25 black 50 grey

Which means a vertical gradient with 16 color cells and three
segments.   The first segment spans 25 percent of the color cells the
second 25 and the third 50.

Enjoy,
Andrew

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].