Subject: FVWM: Some More Additions for Patch

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 20:16:20 -0500

Okay, there were some requests, so the UseTitleStyle flag is back.
Also, more examples (and some fixes) are now in the man page.  The
ButtonStyle syntax has been made consistent with the TitleStyle syntax
(i.e., you can specify multiple definitions on a single line).
Explained in the man page, a quick example would be:

ButtonStyle 1 ActiveUp Pixmap led.xpm -- Top Left UseTitleStyle
ButtonStyle 1 ActiveDown HGradient 8 grey black
AddButtonStyle 1 ActiveUp (Pixmap a.xpm) ActiveDown (Pixmap b.xpm -- Top)
AddButtonStyle 1 Vector 4 50x30@1 70x70@0 30x70@0 50x30@1

As usual, it is at:
http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_border_picture.html

Regards,
Andrew

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].