Subject: FVWM: wharf and fvwm2

From: Fleish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 03:29:21 -0600 (CST)

I have gotten wharf to work in fvwm, however, I cannot get it to Swallow
or MaxSwallow apps (xbiff, xload, asclock --- in particular) I have tried
numerous different configurations of and that's how I finaly got regular
buttons on it working, but I still cannot get swallow to work. If you
would like to see me fvwm2rc I can send it on an individual basis or put
it up on the web. I think it would be dumb to mass mail it to the entire
list... Or maybe not :) Please let me know if you know how to do this.
Thanx
Todd

<*>----------------------------<*>
 |				|
 |        Todd Fleisher		|
 |    [email-masked]	|
 | http://stu056.bsc.edu/fleish	|
 |				|
<*>----------------------------<*>

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].