Subject: FVWM: Mailing list.

From: Rick Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 00:18:06 -0600 (CST)

Could someone give me the email address of the person that maintains the 
mailing list.  I was working on my mailserver and it returned email all 
day.  Since this afternoon I've had 0 connections from the fvwm mailing 
list so I'm assuming the mail bot has stopped sending to me because of 
error msgs.

==========================
Rick Jones
[email-masked]
==========================

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Rick Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 00:22:55 -0600 (CST)

> list so I'm assuming the mail bot has stopped sending to me because of 

Disreguard...I rcvd this back.  I guess the mailing list has just been 
dead all day.

Rick Jones