Subject: FVWM: fvwm95

From: Roland Stiebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 1996 09:33:36 +0100

Hi folks

We are using the fvwm2/fvwm95 on our DEC 3000 machines at the university
of Wuppertal. We have about 20 DECs running ATHENA as a scientific sub -
domain and the fvwm is much more powerfull than the standard MWM.
I had problems while installing the FvwmConsole for fvwm95 (ver. 2.0.43)
and while trying to send my mail to the fvwm95 guru "barth" I had to
find out that the Fvwm95 site is "404 Not Found".
By the way, this is for about two weeks now and your official home page
also still has a link to "http://ltiwww.epfl.ch/~barth/fvwm95.htm".

Can you tell me the new location of a fvwm95 home page if there is one?
Or do you have some more information about the fvwm95?
The fvwm2 (ver. 2.0.43) is running fine.

Thanks for your help in advance

Roland Stiebel
University of Wuppertal

[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].