Subject: FVWM: (no subject)

From: Markus Brueggemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 1996 11:05:54 +0100

Hello,

I just changed my windowmanager from mwm to fvwm2 because of some
intersting fvwm-features. Generally I am quite happy with fvwm, but I 
miss some things from mwm:

With mwm I could give any X-Client special decor with *clientDecoration
(like in fvwm too) and special window-manager-functionallity with
*clientFunctions (not found in Fvwm). There are some clients I would
prefer to give them no window-manager-functionality at all...

In the Button Bindings, you have several decoration contextes: RWTS...
Why is S for the Resize-Handlers on the window-edges AND for the
window-border which is produced with Style*NoHandlers ?? This leads to
strange functionality, I can resize windows without resizehandlers...
Maybe it would be easier if F stands for the corners and the edges of a
resize-handler windowborder... (like in mwm, resizeh <-> border)

Are there solutions for those problems?

Greetings...
-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
\  Dipl.-Ing. Bernhard Markus Brueggemann                     \
 \  Fon: +49 -355 -69-2837                                     \
  \  Fax: +49 -355 -69-2262                                     \
   \  mailto:[email-masked]                       \
    \  http://www.bauinf.tu-cottbus.de/docs/mitarb/bruemann.html  \
     \-------------------------------------------------------------\
      \  LEHRSTUHL FUER BAUINFORMATIK - BTU COTTBUS                 \
       \  Karl-Marx-Strasse 17 - 03044 Cottbus                       \
	\  mailto:[email-masked]                            \
	 \  http://www.bauinf.tu-cottbus.de                            \
	  --------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].