Subject: FVWM: fvwm can't find .fvwmrc

From: Randall Cone <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 13:52:21 -0500

Hi folks!
I'm a newbie so please be gentle.
I installed Slackware96 from the CD-Rom distribution, and got X Window
up and running.  When fvwm is executed from .xinitrc, it can't seem to
find the .fvwmrc file in my home directory.  If I take out my .xinitrc file and
run startx, fvwm-95 comes up as default.  I'd like to run fvwm as my
window manager.  Any suggestions?
Also, what is the filename for a color_xterm resource file and where
would I look for a list of valid parameters in such a file?

Thanks for reading!
-Randy Cone
Shieldwolf
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].