Subject: FVWM: Compiling 2.43 under Ultrix 4.4

From: Nat Holder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 15:27:56 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I'm trying to compile fvwm 2.43 with a Decstation 5000/200 running
ultrix4.4.  Runing xmkmf in the fvwm root directory results in the
following error:

/clients/users/nath/src/fvwm-2.0.43> xmkmf
mv Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/lib/X11/config
cfe: Error: : 3: Cannot open file Imake.tmpl for #include
imake: Exit code 1.  Stop.

Does anyone know how to fix this, or does anyone have makefiles for
Ultrix4.4?

-thanks for your help.

Nat Holder
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].