Subject: Re: FVWM: fvwm can't find .fvwmrc -Reply

From: Randall Cone <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 15:50:39 -0500

Thanks for the help!
I have .fvwmrc in my home directory, and have located the system.fvwm
file.  When fvwm is executed from .xinitrc, it does seem to find them
though.  I'm lost.  Is there another config file or system setting I'm
missing?

Thanks and more thanks!!
-Randy Cone
Shieldwolf
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 16:06:20 -0500

> though.  I'm lost.  Is there another config file or system setting I'm

You  don't say, but probably you  are running fvwm2.x  and, if so, the
config file name should be:

.fvwm2rc
     ^

--
Dan Espen                                    Phone: (908) 699-5570
[email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214
Piscataway, NJ 08854