Subject: FVWM: Linux + fvwm-2.0.43: Weird Error

From: Andreas Steffan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 16:42:55 +0100

Hi volx !

fvwm-2.0.41 was/is running pretty fine. However 2.0.43 built, but when
starting up X, I get this weird error:

[FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> No such module
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fvwm2 ELF
[FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> No such module
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fvwm2 h
[FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> No such module
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fvwm2 t
[FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> No such module
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fvwm2 TTTTT 2
[FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> No such module
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fvwm2 2

X is up, but my desktop doesn't appear. The only thing I costumized for
compiling was in Fvwm.tmpl.

#define InstallUtils YES

#define InstallLibs YES

I didn't compile the modules in the `extra` dir. ( They shouldn't be
required, should they ? )
-- 

                           Tschoee Andreas

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
|Andreas Steffan		      email: [email-masked]|
|Hamburg, Germany						    |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+

finger [email-masked] for PGP-public-key.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Derkjan de Haan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 17:36:21 +0100 (MET)

[knipknipknip]

I think you should check the (module)path settings in the .fvwm2rc file. 

regards,

Derkjan