Subject: FVWM: an apology to all on the fvwm list

From: Randall E Cone <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 18:27:13 -0500

Hey folks,
Time for me to fess up.  First, thanks to all who tried to help me with my
"fvwm can't locate .fvwmrc anywhere" problem.  It was working fine all
the while.  I'm just a silly newbie still trying to get along.  I didn't quite
realize what it was actually doing.  Anyway, on the suggestion of some,
I've discovered that I have ver 1.2.
I'll try again:
I've never installed a package downloaded from the net.  What would I
need to do to upgrade to fvwm 2.x?
Is this an appropriate forum for discussion of my problems with
ghostview?  If so, I can't seem to get it to work.  If not, would someone
please direct me to another source?

Thanks again for the patient and thoughtful aid.
-Randy Cone
Shieldwolf
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].