Subject: Re: FVWM: Solaris x86 function keys

From: Lance Heller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 1996 08:42:52 -0600

Thanks for the suggestion.  Indeed the Meta key was not correct.

Best regards,
Lance

> 
> Try using xev to see what keysym they are making.  They might not be 
> making F1 and F2 and so on, but Copy, Cut, Help or something.  I'd
> also make sure your meta key is really working as meta.
> 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lance Heller                     |                     
Network Development Engineering  |  LDDS WorldCom            
  email: [email-masked]   |  6929 North Lakewood Avenue
  phone: (918)590-5612           |  Tulsa, OK  74117
  fax  : (918)590-1103           |  MailStop: 3.1-310
----------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].