Subject: FVWM: New Combined Patch Available

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 21:10:58 -0500

A new borderstyle patch is available.  Since the borderstyle requires
the title-bar patch, you also get all of the features of the
title-bar patch and then some.

I am not about to describe all of the features since they are covered
in the man page (but I will put a number of examples on the www page
in the future).

The only change from bsp1f is that if you put a titlestyle or
borderstyle state definition as the last few elements on a line, you
do not need to use parentheses.

E.g.:
borderstyle active pixmap sometexture.xpm

is okay as well as

borderstyle active (pixmap sometexture.xpm) inactive (pixmap tex2.xpm)

The same goes for titlestyle (using the bsp2 patch).  This change was
suggested by Don Mahurin.  At this time, you need to apply tbp8 and
the bsp2 to get the latest (near final) functionality.

The patches (tbp8, and bsp2 applied in that order) can be retrieved
at:

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_border_picture.html

Andrew

--
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
One day, all forms of communication will be superseded by a FAQ.
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].