Subject: FVWM: [q] .fvwm2rc file generator?

From: "Mr S." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 12:40:28 -0800 (PST)

i got to thinking something and was curious...

i think it'd be pretty interesting if there was a .fvwm2rc file generator
that had an X interface, with fields for pretty much all the
configuration options that fvwm2 offers...

something like a control panel that allows easy manipulation of the rc
file... 

i mean... hehe... it'd be relatively easier to configure that way... sure
it takes away all the fun of using brute force in the config file, but
it'd also save time... :)

if something like this already exists, then my idea is pretty much null
and void... :) ... but if not, do you think there is a need for something
like this? ... well.. maybe not need... lets say a "demand" for something
like this? 

Later,           ,----_   _.--,
 Scott.         /      ---   * :             ,,,
               |    .-.  .-. --------------,----,
               |    | |  | | ______________'____'
               |    `-'  `-'=_               '''
                \     _---___-'      ---Guitar Freaks' Home Page---
  	         '---'               http://www.scs.unr.edu/~scottf
(obligatory .sig.. :)  )             Lessons, Tabs, Links, & Tuner!

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Anthony Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 13:54:40 -0800 (PST)

> something like a control panel that allows easy manipulation of the rc
 
Done.  See http://www.imada.ou.dk/~blackie/dotfile

Tony.

---

From: "Mr S." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 14:03:56 -0800 (PST)

> Done.  See http://www.imada.ou.dk/~blackie/dotfile

wow... cool deal... :D

hmmmm.... now i gotta try to think up another project... :) uhhhh... 

Later,           ,----_   _.--,
 Scott.         /      ---   * :             ,,,