Subject: FVWM: CleverPlacement question

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Nov 1996 16:25:55 +0100

Hi,

using CleverPlacement (or SmartPlacement) is it now possible to ignore
certain kinds of windows (ie pretend they weren't there)?  I always
keep an xclock on my screen, but if it needs to be obscured by some
other window, that's fine.  So, if a new window can be placed by
obscuring an xclock or by obscuring part of an xterm, I'd like it to
always prefer the former alternative.

Can it?

tia,
kai
-- 
I wonder why nobody don't like me,
or is it de fact dat I'm ugly? -- Harry Belafonte
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].