Subject: FVWM: focus change delayed

From: Jan Vicherek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 03:06:58 -0500 (EST)

Please CC a reply to me [email-masked] -- I'm not on the list.

 Hi.

  I have redhat-4.0 Linux, with FVWM95 "TheNextLevel" configuration.

  o  GREAT JOB !!!!!!!!!! (Both fvwm and TheNextLevel)

  o  I want colormap to chage to the private one of the window when I do
Next Focus. What do I do ?

      ( I tried to create own function 
              AddToFunc NextFocusAndCrsrMove
              + "I" Next Focus
              + "I" CursorMove 1 2
        but that results in about 1/2 second delay of focus change :
        when I do Alt-Tab (NextFocusAndCrsrMove), it displays the new
        window, moves the cursor, then 1/2 a second does nothing, and then
        puts the focus into the window (title bar goes blue) 

          How do I fix it ? )

aside :

  o  Next / Prev Focus doesn't seem to follow circular pattern :

         I'm in window 1
         Next goes to window 2
         Prev goes to window 1
         Next goes to window 3 !

                 Thanx again for such a great WM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        TIA,

                      Jan

 -- Gospel of Jesus is the saving power of God for all who believe --
Jan Vicherek ...................... Check out: http://www.ied.com/fsu/
Interactive Electronic Design Inc. . "To some, nothing is impossible."
http://www.ied.com/~honza ..............(PGP) finger [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].