Subject: FVWM: Relative move needed

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 15:54:40 +0100

Help Help!

Is there a way to move a window left/right/up/down from a function?  The move
function moves to absolute coordinates.  I've tried

AddToFunc MoveUp
+ "I" Move
+ "I" CursorMove 0p -442p

But all that happens is the cursor moves and leaves the window behind.  I also
tried using "C" instead of "I" in all 4 combinations with no luck.

Also I think I need a move function that affects only one of the x or y
positions so I can slam windows against the left/right margins without moving
them up or down.

Ta for any pointers,
Tim Phipps.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].