Subject: FVWM: New release ?

From: Derkjan de Haan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 23:21:14 +0100

Is there already a new release of fvwm which incorporates
Cleverplacement ? I've missed the patch.

Derkjan
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Anthony Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 15:04:37 -0800 (PST)

> Cleverplacement ? I've missed the patch.

So far CleverPlacement hasn't been included in the official release of
fvwm, but Chuck said that he would look at it and probably include it in
the next release of fvwm.  Until then, you can get the new placement.c
from:
http://www.engr.csulb.edu/~amartin/placement.c
Just replace the original placement.c that comes with fvwm with the new
one, and recompile.

Tony.