Subject: FVWM: geometry really meant XxY+70-2

From: Jan Vicherek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 03:12:07 -0500 (EST)

Please CC a reply to [email-masked] -- I'm not subscribed. But will check
the archives.

 Hi.

  I want to place part of the decoration above the upper edge. But XTerm
interprets the "-1" to as offset "HEIGHT-1" or something. So that doesn't
work. How do I do that ? ( the Xterm should have part of decoration behind
the edge *both* on top *and* bottom. )

          Thanx,

                Jan

 -- Gospel of Jesus is the saving power of God for all who believe --
Jan Vicherek ...................... Check out: http://www.ied.com/fsu/
Interactive Electronic Design Inc. . "To some, nothing is impossible."
http://www.ied.com/~honza ..............(PGP) finger [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Pete Forman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 08:47:00 GMT

>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Vicherek <[email-masked]> writes:

    Jan> I want to place part of the decoration above the upper
    Jan> edge. But XTerm interprets the "-1" to as offset "HEIGHT-1"
    Jan> or something. So that doesn't work. How do I do that ? ( the
    Jan> Xterm should have part of decoration behind the edge *both*
    Jan> on top *and* bottom. )

XxY+70+-2 should work.

-- 
Pete Forman
Western Geophysical
[email-masked]