Subject: FVWM: Converting old fvwm 1.xx to fvwm 2

From: "I'm far from a bully and I ain't a BUM!!!" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 15:06:14 -0400 (EDT)

I would likke to know how to convert my old fvwmrc file to fvwm2rc95,
besides doing in manually.
kthankx
Kevin Vapiwala
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Derkjan de Haan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 21:49:58 +0200 (MET DST)

>besides doing in manually.

I probably am the n-th replier to this, but anyway...
Look in the fvwm2 package for a file called 'fvwmrc_convert' or something like
that. It has been written for fvwm2 but as far as I know it will work for
fvwm2-95 too.

greetings,

Derkjan de Haan