Subject: FVWM: fvwm:installation problem

From: "ravi raj i.p." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 1996 10:47:42 -0500

hello everyone,
	i'm facing some problems with the installation of fvwm in my 
system (Solaris on Sun Spark 5).
	when i execute the command " make all" ,i get an error message
saying "ld:fatal:library -lXpm: not found".please help in correcting
this 
problem.
thanx in advance,
ravi.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 09:26:02 -0400

>>>>> "ravi" == ravi raj i p <[email-masked]> writes:

ravi> hello everyone,
ravi>   i'm facing some problems with the installation of fvwm in my
ravi> system (Solaris on Sun Spark 5).
ravi>   when i execute the command " make all" ,i get an error message
ravi> saying "ld:fatal:library -lXpm: not found".please help in correcting
ravi> this
ravi> problem.
ravi> thanx in advance,

As it says in the docs, if you want to compile with Xpm support, make
sure you have the Xpm lib available on your system.  If it's not
there, download it and compile it.  If it is there, modify the build
process to specify where it is located.

Chuck