Subject: FVWM: Transient windows with borders: how?

From: Jay Kuri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 10:29:51 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

  I've been using fvwm 2.0.43 for a little while now, having switched from
fvwm1.xx.  One of the things I noticed when I switched over was that
transient windows (such as netscape's find window, or gimp action
windows) don't have a border anymore.  I've been able to get a Titlebar
with "Style "*" DecorateTransient", but I would really like to go back to
having transients have a border, with no title bar.  Is this possible
anymore?  

Thanks in advance,

Jay

---
Everyone can be taught to sculpt:  Michelangelo would have had to be 
taught how not to.  So it is with the great programmers.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].