Subject: FVWM: problem with fvwm-2.0.43 under DEC Alpha OSF1

From: Usama Wazeer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 17:27:29 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I have just compiled fvwm-2.0.43 on a DEC Alpha running OSF1 V3.2 .
Up until a few days ago I used to use the fvwm window-manager off of
another users directory where he had it installed. He no longer has an
account here so I have had to compile it myself.

I have been able to compile and install it on my account but have run
into a problem. I am getting some weird mouse errors. For example when I
try to move a window I can move left and right, to move left I have to
mover the moust UP and to move right I have to move the mouse DOWN. Moving
the mouse left and right while holding the title bar on the window doesnt
do anything at all. I am also having various problems with my
key-bindings. I was wonderinf if anyone else on this mailing list has had
similar problems and have found a way to fix it. 

I am pretty sure that it is not my .fvwmrc file that is causing the
problem because I used to use the same file earlier on the same version of
fvwm without any problems. Any help would be appreciated. I have gone over
the FAQs and bug files but havent been able to find anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Usama Wazeer                      http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/usamaw

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].