Subject: FVWM: NEW: Knowledge Database

From: Don Mahurin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 1996 14:35:28 -0400

Hi all,

I'm creating a system for cataloging information on ANYTHING(not just
Linux or Fvwm).
The database can be modified by the public, and immedietly updated.

This could be more efficient that Newsgroups or FAQ's for many topics.  

For Linux users(me included) it could mean a very simple way of Finding
solutions to hardware problems, software problems ...

PLEASE try it out with FVWM or anything else, ADD some small bit of
information.(or more)

http://www.donet.com/cgi-bin/dmahurin/notes2html

and give me some feedback.

Don Mahurin
[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].