Subject: FVWM: boring placement?

From: [email-masked] (Matthias Fischmann)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 15:25:10 +0100

hi all,

how can i convince fvwm2 to let me place *all* my windows completely on
my own? i don't want smart, random, clever or any other cool placement,
but activeplacement doesn't work.

thanx,
  matthias

-- 
Matthias Fischmann             phone: +49 (681) 61891
Lessingstrasse 36              email: [email-masked]
66123 Saarbruecken, Germany    http://cl-www.dfki.uni-sb.de/~fischman/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Oct 1996 15:36:51 +0100

>>>>> Matthias Fischmann writes:

  Matthias> how can i convince fvwm2 to let me place *all* my windows
  Matthias> completely on my own? i don't want smart, random, clever
  Matthias> or any other cool placement, but activeplacement doesn't
  Matthias> work.

You want to specify *both* ActivePlacement *and* DumbPlacement.

kai
-- 
Life is hard and then you die.