Subject: FVWM: Problem with fvwm2-95 on AIX 3.2.5

From: Andre Rohe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 1996 17:58:12 +0100

Hello,

I have a problem with fvwm2-95 on AIX 3.2.5:
The hft-device switch <Alt><Ctrl/Act> does not work.
How can I change that ?

Thanks in advance

Andre
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 13:27:36 -0400

>>>>> "AR" == Andre Rohe <[email-masked]> writes:

AR> Hello,
AR> I have a problem with fvwm2-95 on AIX 3.2.5:

Please don't ask questions about fvwm2-95 on this list.  Problems or
questions about it should be sent to the individual(s) responsible for
creating it.

AR> The hft-device switch <Alt><Ctrl/Act> does not work.
AR> How can I change that ?

For what it's worth, I have never had a problem with that key sequence
while using fvwm under AIX, and I didn't think that it was possible to
override it (although I must admit that I've never tried to).

Chuck