Subject: FVWM: fvwm pager

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 22:30:25 -0500 (EST)

"John B. Holland" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>  the pager is only displayed in the left top page...
Dan Espen <[email-masked]> wrote:
>  Can't quite figure out what version...you are running, but you need:
>  
>  Style "Fvwm*"  	  Sticky

	Looks like a version 1 fvwmrc, since it's specifying
StubbornIconPlacement, which seems to have disappeared somewhere along the
way (sigh! I kinda miss that one.)

	For the pager, you might want to specify a pager-specific style. A
popular one is

Style	"Fvwm Pager"	NoTitle, NoHandles, Sticky

	Sticky is the key thing to keep it on the screen no matter what page
you're on. The other two minimize the amount of screen real estate it takes
up. If you really want to go minimalist, you can also specify BorderWidth 0.

	Cheers,
	Bob Woodsde

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].