Subject: FVWM: Borderstyle Patch Available

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 18:37:23 -0400

A new patch which lets one alter their borderstyle is at:

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_border_picture.html

If you want textured borders, this should be for you.  Although a
separate patch from the title-bar patch , it *requires* the title-bar
patch (version 6 or greater).  See the new manpage entry for
Borderstyle.  A quick example of how it works is:

Borderstyle Active (Pixmap texture.xpm)

Only Pixmap is available now, but one can also specify Simple to
remove the decoration.  The HiddenHandles style which was present in
the experimental title-bar patch has been removed (pending
reimplementation).

Enjoy,
Andy

-- 
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>        http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
Finger for PGP Public Key
Key fingerprint =  51 56 5D 3E 51 43 8B 74  7C B2 E4 B6 84 8E 8B 08
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].