Subject: FVWM: Module in tcl(X)/tk(X) ??

From: "Balaji R." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 12:53:40 +0500 (GMT+0500)

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has written any module in tcl/tk
with/without tclX?

Regards,
Balaji 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  __           __     /  ESN   : 872-8903
 / _)_ /_ ''  /__)   /  Phone : 553-9117 X2609
/__)(/((///  / \    /  Email: [email-masked]
       _/          /  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Marcin Klimowski <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Oct 1996 10:05:24 +0200

>>>>> "Balaji" == Balaji R <[email-masked]> writes:

    Balaji> Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has written any module
    Balaji> in tcl/tk with/without tclX?

try tkgoodstuff - it's accessible from fvwm home page.

-- 
Marcin Klimowski [email-masked] http://www.pk.edu.pl/~marcin/

--hit ANY user to continue