Subject: FVWM: I get an error when compiling

From: "Benson Jason L." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 12:47:04 -0700

I am trying to build fvwm-2.0.42.  when I run the make command I get
Error code 1
stop.  What is error code 1?
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 31 Oct 1996 17:33:59 -0600

>>>>> "BJL" == Benson Jason L <[email-masked]> writes:

BJL> I am trying to build fvwm-2.0.42.  when I run the make command I get
BJL> Error code 1 stop.  What is error code 1?

Let's see...firing up the crystal ball....

Operating system:            <...unable to determine...>
Compiler Used:               <...unable to determine...>
Exact text of build results: <...unable to determine...>
Version being used:          _Out of Date_ current is 2.0.43

Oops.  Sorry, I guess my crystal ball just isn't working today.

Less sarcastically, unless you give some (any) idea of what OS you're
running, exactly what you typed and exactly what the machine spit back at
you, including the lines leading up to the error then it's completely
impossible to help you.

 - J<