Subject: Re: FVWM: call for vote: should menus warp the pointer?

From: [email-masked] (Jeff Magill)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 96 09:38:12 PDT

>> Who rejects to turning the menu's mouse-warping off ?

The Motif style guide says that mouse-warping should never happen unless a
user sets an option requesting the warp.  I'm not sure I agree that the
default should always be no-warp, but I think that it's generally a good
idea to give the user the option.

Jeff
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Guenther Grau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 18:51:53 +0200

> idea to give the user the option.

if this is a poll, count me in for not warping by default but I also support
making it an option, so the user can choose if she want's to.

  Guenther