Subject: FVWM: HELP!: My keys don't work!

From: Joe Avila <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 12:00:05 -0700

I just installed fvwm and I love it except for the fact the I have no
access to my arrow keys and miscellaneous function keys (copy, paste)
any longer.  I was previously using Openwindows and all my keys were
working properly.  What gives here?  I've search the FAQs and tried to
find out information but I've had no luck.  Can someone help me out?  I
am running on a Sun Sparc20 with a type 5 keyboard.  Any help is greatly
appreciated.

-- 
Joe Avila
Applications Engineer and System Administrator
Avila Test Engineering
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].