Subject: Re: FVWM: Rasterman

From: [email-masked] (Martin Cartwright)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 17:04:13 +0100

dear All.

=> From [email-masked] Tue Sep 17 22:56:07 1996
=> 
=> If you all have not seen this site, check it out. This guy is busy with
=> FVWM2. Wild. :')  http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~s2154962/
=>                                         Jody

Saw this mail, this morning and thought I'd check out the URL...

I want this! This is seriously cool looking stuff here. I've managed to
download and compile this guy's patched rxvt with XPM support and that
is great but I just love this bloke's marbled window frames. He's taken
the titlebar pixmap patch one step father so that the entire window is
textured. It looks fantastic! Can somebody do this? Please? _Please_? 

Martin.

[email-masked] - http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~imc/vom.htm
-/-----------------------------------------------------------\-
|  "No challenge should be faced without a little charm,      |
|   and a lot of style."				      |
-\-----------------------------------------------------------/-
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Patrice Fortier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 18:41:58 +0200 (MET DST)

> textured. It looks fantastic! Can somebody do this? Please? _Please_? 

  I wrote to him some days ago about his patches. As far as I
understood he did all the patches: He didn't use any of the patches of
Andrew Veliath (titlebar pixmap, buttons...). There are 3 missing
patches: Menus, frame corners, and FvwmButtons backgroundPixamp
resource. I spy on jarl's page everyday for the latter :).

Lokh.