Subject: FVWM: Cannot figure out behavior..

From: Christopher Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 11:16:40 -0500 (CDT)

I have a mailbox that I pop up from FvwmButtons, as follows:

Style "MailBox"     NoButton 4, NoButton 6, NoIcon

*NewButtons(Title "MailBox" Icon letters.xpm Action "Raise-Mail")

AddToFunc Raise-Mail
+       "I"     None ["MailBox"]               Exec xterm -title MailBox -name MailBox -e /home/cwolf/mailbox_prog_script &
+       "I"     Next ["MailBox" CirculateHit]  Iconify -1
+       "I"     Next ["MailBox" CirculateHit]  Focus
+       "I"     Next ["Mailbox" CirculateHit]  WarpToWindow 10 10

FvwmIdent gives the following about the xterm with my mail program in it:

	Name:		MailBox
	Icon Name:	pine
	Class:		XTerm
	Resource:	MailBox

In 2.0.42, I used a Focus 10 10, but there is the new function in
2.0.43 called WarpToWindow, and Focus no longer takes arguments.
Unfortunately, it does not do anything for me in this particular
example.  It works in other places, including a function very nearly
the same used for Netscape.  Can anyone tell me why?

-Wolf

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].