Subject: FVWM: environment variable

From: Jacques Bloch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 11:58:24 +0200

Hello,

how can I get my environment variables (defined in my ".bashrc"-file) to
be known to the programs started from fvwm2 using for example the button
bar or function keys defined in my ".fvwmrc"-file ?

Bye,

Jacques Bloch.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Lance A. Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 09:47:26 -0400

> bar or function keys defined in my ".fvwmrc"-file ?

I use xdm on my box and have the following at the top of my .xsession
file:

#!/usr/local/bin/bash

source $HOME/.bashrc

# rest of .xsession

--[Lance]