Subject: FVWM: Can't focus

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 14:32:05 -0500

I have an application (Mosaic2.8alpha) which I can't seem to click/focus
and type in URL's. I can click buttons and it works ok, it is just I
can't activate and type in anything. Anything I typed show up in the
xterm where Mosaic is started. I can type in another xterm and copy/paste
using mouse into Mosaic though.
fvwm2.0.43, QNX(a realtime POSIX-compliant Unix on Intel PCs) and X11R5.

It works ok with twm. But for mwm, if I enable AutoFocus, I will
have this same problem, if I disable AutoFocus, I can activate
the Mosaic window by clicking the window body, but if I click
the window title bar, I won't be able to activate.

Is that a known problem? 

Frank
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 15:44:52 -0400

> the window title bar, I won't be able to activate.

Can't get keyboard focus? try:

Style "*" Lenience

--
Dan Espen                                    Phone: (908) 699-5570
[email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].