Subject: FVWM: two FvwmButtons sets

From: kendall shaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 18:34:07 -0700

I'd like to have a second set of buttons. Can I do that?
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 08:46:04 -0400

>>>>> "ks" == kendall shaw <[email-masked]> writes:

ks> I'd like to have a second set of buttons. Can I do that?

Yup - RTFM.  From the FvwmButtons man page:

          To use FvwmButtons with several different configurations,
          you can invoke FvwmButtons with an optional parameter, which
          it will use as its name instead (e.g "Module FvwmButtons
          SomeButtons").  SomeButtons will then read only the lines in
          the configuration file starting with "*SomeButtons", and not
          the lines belonging to FvwmButtons.

Chuck

---

From: Juri Pakaste <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Sep 1996 15:38:27 +0300

Time for RTFM :). From the FvwmButtons manual page:

       To use FvwmButtons with several different  configurations,
       you  can  invoke  FvwmButtons  with an optional parameter,
       which it will use as its name instead (e.g  "Module  Fvwm
       Buttons  SomeButtons").   SomeButtons  will then read only
       the lines in the configuration file starting with  "*Some
       Buttons", and not the lines belonging to FvwmButtons.

-- 
Juri Pakaste/[email-masked]