Subject: FVWM: Where is goodstuff module??

From: Monty Scroggins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 09:54:10 -0500

Can someone tell me where I can get the "goodstuff" module??

I remember the module from my Linux machine, but the module is 
not included in the FVWM release.

Thanks
Mont
-- 
====================================================
Monty Scroggins,  MCI Technologies
Control Systems Integration and Verification
email: [email-masked]
VNET:753-2792   Voice: (214)918-2792
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 11:04:54 -0400

>>>>> "Monty" == Monty Scroggins <[email-masked]> writes:

Monty> Can someone tell me where I can get the "goodstuff" module??
Monty> I remember the module from my Linux machine, but the module is
Monty> not included in the FVWM release.

I assume you are using fvwm 2.xx, which hasn't been officially
released yet by the way (still beta), since GoodStuff is "gone" in
there.  The answer is in the FAQ which was included in the tar file
(replaced by/renamed to FvwmButtons, which has been greatly enhanced
as well).

Chuck