Subject: FVWM: Icon Placement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 08:56:01 +0200 (MSZ)

Using Fvwm Version 2.0.43 I find my icons dropped right where the window
was. I could swear I had it already working that my icons get lined up at
the botton, but even after trying hard I cannot find any problems on what
I screwed up here or any hints in the docs on how to control icon
placement behavior. 

Thanks for help.

-Michael

(Please cc: to my address)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Trifunovski Vineto)
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 13:31:19 +0200

Try

Style "*" IconBox 1 1 70 -1

this wiil place your icons on the left side of the screen.

/Vineto