Subject: FVWM: Placement of minimized icons...

From: Azeem Shahjahan Jiva <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 09:16:21 -0700 (PDT)

Is there a way to tell fvwm to place minimized icons in a specific area 
of the screen?
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 13:19:12 -0400

>>>>> "Azeem" == Azeem Shahjahan Jiva <[email-masked]> writes:

Azeem> Is there a way to tell fvwm to place minimized icons in a
Azeem> specific area of the screen?

Yup - RTFM.  Look for the IconBox Style option (if you are referring
to fvwm 2.xx, otherwise look for the IconBox standalone function) in
the fvwm[2].man page.  It's used to specify a region of the screen to
place icons in.

Chuck