Subject: FVWM: Titles on FvwmPager

From: "Lance A. Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 14:27:46 -0400

Hi,

I read the man pager for FvwmPager but cannot see any way to turn off
the desktop titles.  I'm swallowing FvwmPager in tkgoodstuff and would
like to do away with the Desktop titles if possible.

Thanks,
  --[Lance]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 14:32:57 -0400

>>>>> "Lance" == Lance A Brown <[email-masked]> writes:

Lance> Hi,

Hello.

Lance> I read the man pager for FvwmPager but cannot see any way to turn off
Lance> the desktop titles.  I'm swallowing FvwmPager in tkgoodstuff and would
Lance> like to do away with the Desktop titles if possible.

>From the FvwmPager man page:

          *FvwmPagerFont font-name
               Specified a font to use to label the desktops. If
               font_name is "none" then no desktop labels will be
               displayed.

Chuck