Subject: FVWM: Focus and WindowList

From: Alan Shutko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 19:14:24 -0500

I just got a replacement keyboard (old one died under warranty), and
the new one has those annoying Windows keys.  I thought it would be
useful to have the WindowList on one, so I could easily switch windows
with the kbd.

Unfortunately, while the 1.x Windowlist warped the pointer to the
window and focussed it, the 2.x one does not.  I can't use
FvwmWinList, because it apparently doesn't have a kbd interface.

Is there any way to use WindowList and give the selected window focus?
Or an alternative window list with a kbd interface?

--
Alan Shutko <[email-masked]> - The Few, the Proud, the Remaining.
The Joy of Sux - The History of the Electric Vacuum.  -SLR
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].