Subject: FVWM: Multiple screens (frame-buffers) and fvwm2

From: Prasad Suravarapu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 11:14:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi:

I am using fvwm2 (actually fvwm95-2 built from fvwm95-2.0.42a) on Sun Sparc 5
running SunOS 4.1.3 with multiple frame buffers, two screens. I have the 
following questions:

* Where is the FAQ/info for multiple frame-buffers if there is one.

* Can I run fvwm2 on one fb and another (say olvwm) on the other. If so, how ?

* Assuming there is no FAQ listing for this and also assuming there is no
  non-trivial way of running two different window managers, how do I make 
  some of the buttons not duplicate on both the screens, specially ones like 
  "xload" and "mail-biff" which can be annoying at times.

I am basically looking for some good way of using my screens as one big
desktop area and not be just two identical screens with duplicated info.

Thanks for your time.

--
Prasad Suravarapu
Cisco Systems, Inc.
408-526-7997
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].