Subject: FVWM: Install on SGIs...

From: Peter Pan/Jonobie Baker} <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 96 12:33:57 EDT

Hello. I just picked up a copy of fvwm and am currently trying to
install it on an SGI, and am having some problems doing so. I'm not sure 
if this is the correct place to ask about that, so I won't post any error
messages yet. Would someone be so kind as to direct me to the correct spot 
to request assistance for installation of fvwm?

Thanks,
Jonobie Baker.
-- 
        _
       ( \        "Did I miss anyone???" -Porthos 
[\\\\\\(^)\\\\<=====================================-
 ( (     ) \     [email-masked]  
  \ \   /   )       Workstation Support Group        
   `==='___/	      Ohio State University	
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 13:01:36 -0400

>>>>> "JB" == Jonobie Baker <[email-masked]> writes:

JB>     Hello. I just picked up a copy of fvwm and am currently trying to
JB> install it on an SGI, and am having some problems doing so. I'm not sure
JB> if this is the correct place to ask about that, so I won't post any error
JB> messages yet. Would someone be so kind as to direct me to the correct spot
JB> to request assistance for installation of fvwm?

This is the place.  I believe there are a few people on the list who
have had experience with fvwm on sgi machines, so ask away and someone
should be able to help.

Chuck

---

From: "Marc A. Volovic" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 22:15:18 +0200 (IST)

> JB> to request assistance for installation of fvwm?

Send me the error logs... worse come to worse, I've done it on 5.2 and 
(with Charles' assistance) on 5.3.

---MAV                              (finger for PGP signature block)
My opinions are my own and only my own. Standard disclaimer applies.
Marc A. Volovic ([email-masked])       Linguists do it cunningly

---

From: -krt- <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 14:50:30 -0700 (PDT)

> (with Charles' assistance) on 5.3.

i run 2.0.43 on irix 5.3 ... i also got the magical titlestyle hacks to
work (the window frame ones..) which rock.. thanks to the author..

KrT