Subject: FVWM: FvwmAudio in 2.0.43

From: "Lance A. Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 20:10:06 -0400

This module seems to just NOT want to run for me.  I've got a 

Module FvwmAudio

in my .fvwm2rc file along with the proper configuration lines, but
noting happens!

Nor can I activate from the FvwmTalk module or a menu.

This is on an R4000 SGI Indy running Irix 5.3.

Anyone have any ideas?  I'm not even seeing an error message.

--[Lance]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 10:17:44 -0400

>>>>> "Lance" == Lance A Brown <[email-masked]> writes:

Lance> This module seems to just NOT want to run for me.  I've got a
Lance> Module FvwmAudio

Lance> in my .fvwm2rc file along with the proper configuration lines, but
Lance> noting happens!

Lance> Nor can I activate from the FvwmTalk module or a menu.

Lance> This is on an R4000 SGI Indy running Irix 5.3.

Lance> Anyone have any ideas?  I'm not even seeing an error message.

There is a small problem that will be fixed in the next release:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
diff -u modules/FvwmAudio/FvwmAudio.c ../development/modules/FvwmAudio/FvwmAudio.c
--- modules/FvwmAudio/FvwmAudio.c       Wed May 17 08:55:00 1995
+++ ../development/modules/FvwmAudio/FvwmAudio.c        Thu Jul 18 11:48:46 1996
@@ -128,6 +128,7 @@
        "end_config_info",
        "icon_file",
        "default_icon",
+       "string",
 /* add builtins here */
        "startup",
        "shutdown",
----------------------------------------------------------------------

But I don't know if this is what is troubling you or not.

Chuck