From: "Michael S. Wellman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 1996 22:00:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone,

This is my first posting to the list (I've never used one before)
so I hope I'm doing it right.

I'm using FVWM-2 (I don't know what version though, how do you do
 that?) and I can't seem to get a pixmap to come up on Button 3 
of the menu bar.  I can only get a blank rectangle (the regular
style of button definition works fine).  The pixmap path is set
correctly. The command looks like:

ButtonStyle 3 Pixmap mini-ball.xpm mini-bball.xpm

Any ideas?

Pixmaps work in my Popups no problem.
----------------------------------
E-Mail: Michael S. Wellman <[email-masked]>
Date: 09/06/96
Time: 22:00:53

This message was sent by XF-Mail
----------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].