Subject: FVWM: Suggestion

From: Jerome GOUT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 17:12:13 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

The Task bar module make a tip window with "You have (new) mail" write
when I receive new mails.

I've write a little code, which parses the mailbox file and write on
cout the From and the Subject line for each mail. I use this program
piped in Xterm.

It would be perfect if I could display a sort of tip window in which I
write those informations. Just by moving the mouse, we can see who
writes to us and the subject of the email.

Who can tell me what modifications in sources are needed to achieve
this goal ?

Thanks in advance

Jerome

-- 
  ._____. ._________________________________________________.
  | ._. | | ._____________________________________________. |
  | |_| |_|_|___.                                  _____  | |
  |___| |_____. |         Jerome Gout             | ._. | | |
  .___|_|_| |_| |   L.A.A.S - Robotique & IA  .___| |_|_|_| |
  | ._____| |___|    31077 Toulouse Cedex     | ._| |_______|
  | | | |_| |        E-mail : [email-masked]    | |_|_|_| |___.
  | | |_____|      http://www.laas.fr/~gout   |_______| |_. |
  | |_____________________________________________| | | |_| |
  |_________________________________________________| |_____|

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].