Subject: Re: FVWM: how do I change circulate list dynamically ?

From: Maxwell Spangler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 13:31:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 2 Jul 1996, Dan Astoorian wrote:

  [NON-Text Body part not included]

Am I the only one who cannot read the content of Mr. Astoorian's messages
because I do not have PGP on my system?

Dan, any chance you can post without PGP features?

Maxwell Spangler, Software Developer, One Call Concepts LS, Inc. Hanover, MD

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Astoorian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 15:04:16 -0400

>On Tue, 2 Jul 1996, Dan Astoorian wrote:
         ^^^^^
And I thought *I* was behind on my e-mail.  ;-)

>  [NON-Text Body part not included]

Actually, it *is* text; it's just marked as the MIME type
"application/pgp" because ELM 2.4ME+ MIME-encodes plaintext-signed
messages.  You could use any *non*-MIME-aware tool to read them, if you
care to.

>Dan, any chance you can post without PGP features?

Well, I changed mailers again a while ago anyway; if I ever do end up
configuring it to PGP-sign my messages again, I'll make sure it does it
in the body only.

Apologies,

--                          People shouldn't think that it's better to have
Dan Astoorian               loved and lost than never loved at all.  It's
http://www.utopia.csas.com  not, it's better to have loved and won.  All
[email-masked]       the other options really suck.    --Dan Redican
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Lars Wirzenius <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 02:24:42 +0300

> configuring it to PGP-sign my messages again, I'll make sure it does it

Incidentally, the correct-MIME-approach-of-the-day for PGP is now
PGP/MIME, not the old "application/pgp" stuff, which caused trouble
to everyone not using PGP. See <http://www.c2.org/~raph/pgpmime.html>
for more info.

This letter is signed using PGP/MIME. Hope you can read it. :-)
(Tell me, if you can't. ;-)

-- 
Please read <http://www.iki.fi/liw/mail-to-lasu.html> before mailing me.
Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list.