Subject: FVWM: Sound files

From: "Lance A. Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 10:26:37 -0400

Well, I've got fvwm 2.0.43 running nicely on my SGI R4000 Indy running
Irix 5.3 and really like it.  Can anyone tell me where I might find a
collection of sound files to use with FvwmAudio?  I have rplay built in.

Thanks,
  --[Lance]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mark Boyns <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Sep 1996 14:47:20 -0700

> collection of sound files to use with FvwmAudio?  I have rplay built in.

Some sounds are available at ftp.sdsu.edu in /pub/fvwm.

-- 
The phrase "rule of thumb" is derived from an old English law which stated
that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].