Subject: FVWM: PATCH -- no icon focus under SloppyFocus

From: Paul Raines <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 10:34:32 -0400

I used to be a ClickToFocus person until SloppyFocus came along. 
However, there is one annoying "feature" of it in that it still gives 
focus to icons.  My opinion is that the whole idea of SloppyFocus is 
to have the focus follow the mouse only when it enters something worth 
giving the keyboard focus to. Icons don't seem to want it. "Fixing" 
the behavior is a simple one item patch I have included below for 
those who don't want icons getting keyboard focus. 

*** events.c.orig       Sat Sep 21 10:24:22 1996
--- events.c    Sat Sep 21 10:20:02 1996
***************
*** 1126,1132 ****
    if (!Tmp_win) 
      return;
    
!   if(!(Tmp_win->flags & ClickToFocus))
      {
        if(Scr.Focus != Tmp_win)
        {
--- 1126,1133 ----
    if (!Tmp_win) 
      return;
    
!   if(!(Tmp_win->flags & ClickToFocus) && !((Tmp_win->flags & SloppyFocus)
!       &&(Tmp_win->flags & ICONIFIED)))
      {
        if(Scr.Focus != Tmp_win)
        {

--
_________________________________________________________________________
Paul Raines               [email-masked]           804-221-1876
Stanford Linear Accelerator    End Station A           E143 Collaboration
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~raines/index.html  <======== PGP public key

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].