Subject: FVWM: FvwmIconBox in FvwmButtonBox

From: Jon Connell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 11:37:09 +0200

Does anybody have and reasonable settings to get a single row
IconBox swallowed in a ButtonBox? I just can't seem to get the sizing
right. Ideally I'd like all my icons in the front panel and be able
to de-iconify the apps by hitting a button (maybe there's an Action
to do this?)
-- 
"Nice planet."
    -- Worf, "Justice", stardate 41255.6

E-Mail : [email-masked] | WWW :
http://homepages.munich.netsurf.de/Jonathan.Connell/
Fax    : +49 89 4144-2334      | Tel : +49 89 4144-0
Post   : Siemens AG, HL MCB PE 16, Postfach 801709, D-81617 Muenchen
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].