Subject: Re: FVWM: Sound files

From: Merlin Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 13:56:02 -0600 (CST)

> 
> Lance wrote:
> 
> >> Well, I've got fvwm 2.0.43 running nicely on my SGI R4000 Indy running
> >> Irix 5.3 and really like it.  Can anyone tell me where I might find a
> >> collection of sound files to use with FvwmAudio?  I have rplay built in.
> >> 

I can't help you but since we are on the topic, I am looking for a decent
program to convert au files to/from other formats.  Also sound related;
anyone know of any descent programs for mixing/editing sound files.  I am
running a Sparc IPX.

> 
> I think you sent this directly to me instead of the fvwm list.
> 
> --[Lance]
Thanks, I got it right this time :)

Merlin.

-- 
| Develcon Electronics    | E-mail   : [email-masked]        |
| 856-51 St. E, Saskatoon,| Web Site : http://www.develcon.com           |
| Saskatchewan, Canada.   | DISCLAIMER : These are my opinions & views,  |
| S7K 5C7                 | NOT necessarily those of my employers.       |
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 16:18:05 -0400

> program to convert au files to/from other formats.  Also sound related;

You want sox10.

> anyone know of any descent programs for mixing/editing sound files.  I am

I've   used Suns "audiotool" and  "soundtool".    The both seem pretty
basic to me.

--
Dan Espen                                    Phone: (908) 699-5570
[email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].