Subject: FVWM: FVWM unofficial patches

From: Pancrazio DE MAURO <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 11:13:20 +0200

Hi everyone.

I'm new to the list, so sorry if this has already been discussed.

I think it's very useful to put "unofficial patches" into the
FVWM Official Page.

Alternatively, it would be useful to put a list of links pointing
to those patches.

When I say "unofficial patches", I mean patches like mini icons,
vertical title bar, texture mapped border and so on.

What do you think?

Ciao,
-- 
 _____ __         Linux: Where Don't We Want To Go Today? +------------+
|     |  |\    /| Pancrazio DE MAURO                      | THIS SPACE |
|  +--+  |  \/  | email: [email-masked]             |  FOR RENT  |
|__|_____|______| IRC: Trantor                            +------------+
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].