Subject: Re: FVWM: looking for Xbiff

From: [email-masked] (Martin Cartwright)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 17:37:07 +0100

=> From: Jerome GOUT <[email-masked]>
=> To: [email-masked]
=> 
=> Hi everybody,
=> 
=> I'm tired to see my old poor xmailbox (an xbiff-like tool) and I
=> wonder if somebody knows (and uses) some pretty one.
=> 
=> I use the TaskBar module, Is it possible to insert some mini-icon or
=> mini-animation to show when a new mail arrives ? There is already the
=> time displayed, it can be fun to diplay a little mailbox flicking ...
=> 
=> Thanks in advance.
=> 
=> Jerome
=> 
Well, xmailbox++ supports colour xpm's so you can have a nice coloured
picture for no mail, and a nice coloured picture for mail. With a bit of 
effort you can make it look pretty good swallowed in a ButtonBar of some
sort. 

[email-masked] - http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~imc/vom.htm
-/-----------------------------------------------------------\-
|  "No challenge should be faced without a little charm,      |
|   and a lot of style."				      |
-\-----------------------------------------------------------/-

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].