Subject: FVWM: Re: Associating bitmaps to fvwm menu options....

From: Patrice Fortier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 10:54:08 +0200 (MET DST)

Manuel GUIJARRO <[email-masked]> wrote:
>	We want to move from standard "mwm" to "fvwm" and for that we have 
> to convert our .mwmrc to .fvwmrc. My question is how can I associate 
> bitmaps to fvwm menu options?. i.e.: How do you translate this .mwmrc 
> statement:

> @/usr/local/cluster/bitmaps/shell.px f.exec "xterm &"

  You can only add pixmaps in menu entries with fvwm2.

First you should set the pixmap path in the PixmapPath variable:

PixmapPath /my/pixmap/path/:/usr/local/cluster/bitmaps/
                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And then this is the syntax in the AddToMenu function:

+	"Xterm%shell.px%"	Exec  xterm &
              ^^^^^^^^^^

Hope this help.

Lokh.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].