Subject: FVWM: Associating bitmaps to fvwm menu options....

From: Manuel GUIJARRO <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 10:12:27 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi There,

	We want to move from standard "mwm" to "fvwm" and for that we have 
to convert our .mwmrc to .fvwmrc. My question is how can I associate 
bitmaps to fvwm menu options?. i.e.: How do you translate this .mwmrc 
statement:

@/usr/local/cluster/bitmaps/shell.px f.exec "xterm &"

	into a .fvwmrc statement?

					Thanks in advance: Manuel
--------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Manuel Guijarro: Computing and Networks Division
                 European Laboratory for Particle Physics (CERN)
--------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Earth mail:                     |          E-mail:
                                |
   CERN / CN / CE               |      [email-masked]
CH-1211 Geneve 23. Switzerland. |      http://wwwcn.cern.ch/~manuel/
Phone #:                        |      Fax #:
   + 41 22 767 24 03            |         + 41 22 767 71 55
--------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Internal mail address:
        Manuel GUIJARRO  CN division, CE section, Buildg:513, off:2-019
--------------------------------+---------------------------------------
########################################################################
#      "Je ne suis pas d'accord avec ce que vous dites, mais je me     #
### battrai jusqu'au bout pour que vous puissiez le dire." - Voltaire###
########################################################################

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].