Subject: FVWM: swallowing pager in fvwmbuttons

From: Barry D Benowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 96 09:23 EDT

I've been playing with swallowing pager but every command I try I get
distortions. This is the closest I have come:
*FvwmButtons(2x2, Swallow (UseOld) "FvwmPager" "FvwmPager 0 0")

What other ways are people doing this?

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (R. H. Wood)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 08:45:32 -0500 (CDT)

> What other ways are people doing this?

*FvwmButtons(2x1) - whatever Swallow "FvwmPager" FvwmPager 0 1

-- dick
[email-masked]
Richard H. Wood @ Switch Products Division, DSC Communications Corp.
1000 Coit Road,  PB1-1526,  M/S 121,  Plano, TX 75075  214-477-8624   
*** These words are mine; not DSC's. (...They make me say that.) ***
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Brady Montz <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Aug 1996 10:40:38 -0700

> *** These words are mine; not DSC's. (...They make me say that.) ***

I use:

*FvwmButtons(4x1, Frame 1 0, Swallow "FvwmPager" `FvwmPager 0 2`)

-- 
 Brady Montz
 [email-masked]