Subject: FVWM: Xemacs 19.14 and fvwm Ver 1.24o Initialization error:

From: "Gregory M. Whittaker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 12:23:02 -0400

Hello,

I get an "Initialization error: Invalid geometry resource" message 
when I try to start up Xemacs 19.14 under fvwm. I have not found 
any man pages or guidance specific to set up of Xemacs resources
for fvwm. Could you give me some pointers for debugging this?

I am running fvwm version 1.24o on a sparc ultra 1, Solaris 2.5 
and Xemacs 19.14. The same Xemacs runs on the same platform and
OS but with a different Xdisplay server (olvwm) just fine.
-- 

       ********************************************************
    *******     This is an informal communication and      *******
***********   does not necessarily reflect the views or    ************
*   *******   official position of the MITRE Corporation   *******    *
*      ********************************************************       *
*                                                                     *
* Cordially,                                The MITRE Corporation     *
* Gregory M. Whittaker,                    Artificial Intelligence    *
* Senior Artificial Intelligence Engineer     Technology Center       *
*                                                                     *
* Internet: [email-masked]                 7525 Colshire Drive        *
*      FAX: (703) 883-6435	           McLean Virginia 22102-3481 *
*    Phone: (703) 883-5549	           Mail Stop: W649            *
*                                                                     *
************************************
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].