Subject: Re: FVWM: Compound commands with FvwmButtons

From: [email-masked] (Albrecht Kadlec)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 96 10:17:31 +0200

>>>>> Barry D Benowitz writes:

B> I'd like to do two things upon button press: switch to another page
B> and then do an exec of gnudoit. I figured I'd use Action under options
B> and then the regular stuff. The config line looks like this:

B> *FvwmButtons(Action "GoToPage 1 0") Get_Mail mail.xbm exec gnudoit \
B> "(vm-get-new-mail)"

B> The gnudoit happens, but the GoToPage does not. Would someone mind
B> explaining Actions and how to do more than one thing with a button
B> push.

seems like old style overwrites new style action.
you should define a function and use this for the action.

albrecht

-- 
I'd be really pleased to meet you if I could remember your name
But I got problems with my memory ever since I got a winner in
the fame game					-- Marillion
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].