Subject: FVWM: Strange problem with fvwm 2.0.43 and solaris 2.5

From: Thuan Tran <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 14:57:04 -0400

Howdy mailing list,

I have just built fvwm 2.0.43 on solaris 2.5 with gcc. Works fine
except for xterm. Every time I exec from the menu, I get 

xterm: Error 14, errno 22: Invalid argument

Calling everything else from the menu, e.g. emacs, netscape, ... works
fine. Even when I remove all the arguments from xterm, i.e. 

+		    "Xterm"	    Exec xterm

I still get the error.

I looked up the source for xterm and I believe that Error 14 is
generated when xterm cannot open the /dev/tty. 

Any suggestions ? Is there anything I should know about compiling fvwm
on solaris ? I'm not on the mailing list so please send it to
[email-masked].

Any suggestions at all are appreciated,
Thuan

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].