Subject: FVWM: FvwmPager under 2.0.43 on Solaris 2.4

From: "Greg J. Badros" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 14:17:42 -0400 (EDT)

I appear to be able to reliably crash the FvwmPager by using Button2 to
drag the little windows in the pager across desktops.  My FvwmPager is
started using FvwmPager 0 1, and I try moving the little window across
desktops.

I don't see any mention of this bug in BUGS... does anyone else observe
this behaviour?

Thanks
Greg

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Randall S. Winchester" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 14:26:43 -0400 (EDT)

I sure do, under Solaris 2.5.

Randall

On Mon, 5 Aug 1996, Greg J. Badros wrote:

: I appear to be able to reliably crash the FvwmPager by using Button2 to
: drag the little windows in the pager across desktops.  My FvwmPager is
: started using FvwmPager 0 1, and I try moving the little window across
: desktops.
: 
: I don't see any mention of this bug in BUGS... does anyone else observe
: this behaviour?
: 
: Thanks
: Greg
: 
: 
: --
: Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
: To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
: message to [email-masked].
: To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].
: 
:

---

From: "Greg J. Badros" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 14:33:47 -0400 (EDT)

The pager is generating an X Protocol error:

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  42 (X_SetInputFocus)
  Serial number of failed request:  627
  Current serial number in output stream:  628

Greg