Subject: FVWM: suscribe

From: Jo�o Miguel Custodio Mateus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 03:18:39 +0200

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Aug 1996 21:28:38 -0500

Wow.  I can filter out many requests mistakenly sent to the list, but I
can't filter them out if they keep misspelling them!  Just where is it that
people get the idea that hey can send requests to the same address that
they would send mail to the list?  (Don't answer that; I'd probably be
depressed to find the answer.)
-- 
      Jason L. Tibbitts III - [email-masked] - 713/743-8684 - 221SR1
System Manager:  University of Houston High Performance Computing Center
                1994 PC800 "Kuroneko"      DoD# 1723
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].