Subject: FVWM: Update: FvwmAudio now works under fvwm2-95

From: "James D. Freels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 96 15:03 EDT

I installed the new version fvwm2-95.2.0.42a, and FvwmAudio now works
as intended.  I don't really know why.

-- 
/------------------------------------------------------------------\
| James D. Freels, P.E._i, Ph.D.  | Phone:  (423)576-8645  |   | L |
| Oak Ridge National Laboratory   | FAX:    (423)574-9172  | H | I |
| Research Reactors Division      | Internet: [email-masked] | F | N |
| P. O. Box 2008                  | Reactor Technology     | I | U |
| Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37831-6392 | world's best neutrons! | R | X |
|------------------------------------------------------------------|
| out the 10Base-T, through the router, down the T1, over the      |
| leased line, off the bridge, past the firewall...nothing but Net |
\------------------------------------------------------------------/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].