Subject: FVWM: titlebar syntax

From: "John Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 21:56:52 -0400

could someone send me the syntax for making the title of the windows go down
the side of the windows??

thankx.

-- 

==================================================
||John Dawkins II                               ||
||Electrical & Computer Engineering             ||
||648E -- 2110 Avent Ferry Road                 ||
||Raleigh, NC  27606                            ||
||(919)512-8827                                 ||
[email-masked]                         ||
||http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jjdawkin/www            ||
==================================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 23:24:02 -0400

>>>>> Regarding FVWM: titlebar syntax; "John Dawkins"
>>>>> <[email-masked]> adds:

    John> could someone send me the syntax for making the title of the
    John> windows go down the side of the windows??

Are you referring to Jarl's TitleDown patch?  His page (and patch) is
at http://www.fm.unit.no/~jatotal/fvwm.html .

later
Andrew