Subject: FVWM: Where to find stdarg.h for fvwm95 build

From: "Jason Wong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 08:46:14 -0700

Can someone tell me where to find the stdarg.h file in orde to build the FVWM95
software on a Sun Sparc running 4.1.3

Thanks

Jason
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Alexis Rosoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 12:11:33 -0400

On Fri, 23 Aug 1996 08:46:14 PDT, "Jason Wong" wrote:

|> Can someone tell me where to find the stdarg.h file in orde to build the FVW
  M95
|> software on a Sun Sparc running 4.1.3
|> 
|> Thanks
|> 
|> Jason

stdarg.h is an include file -- on my linux box, it's one of the include 
files that came with gcc. You may need a gcc reinstall ...

Alexis
-- 
`We must never take these words   - `Words are all we have really. We 
have
 too seriously. Words are very    -  thoughts, but thoughts are fluid -
 important, but if we take them   -  then we assign a word to a thought,
 too seriously we lose            -  and we're stuck with that word for
 everything.'  - Living Colour    -  that thought. So be careful with 
 Alexis Rosoff   [email-masked]    -  words...' - George Carlin

---

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Aug 1996 19:51:26 +0200

>>>>> Jason Wong writes:

  Jason> Can someone tell me where to find the stdarg.h file in orde
  Jason> to build the FVWM95 software on a Sun Sparc running 4.1.3

Try varargs.h instead, this comes with your system and might work as a
plug-in replacement for stdarg.h.

kai
-- 
Life is hard and then you die.