Subject: FVWM: Can I? How do I?

From: [email-masked] (Murray A. Byers)
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 96 13:12:22

Can you help me please.

As the subject says.  Can I? How do I? 

-Use the systems hilights, shadow and relief colours in a XPM format?
   The idea here is to make my own shape/design buttons.

-Swallow Winlist into a FvwmButton? 
   The objective here is to make my own style Winlist bar.

-Raise the the FvwmButton bar by a Button, moving the mouse to a specific area,
  by a key binding. 

-Hide and unhide the FvwmButton bar.

Also I'm looking for a good system monitoring app with at least load, memory
and swap to use with Fvwm2. Graphical display would be nice.
Could you please recommend one (some). I value your opinion.

Oh! My system Linux2.0 Redhat Fvwm2.0.43

Thanks for your attention and time from a cool wet downunder.
Murray

Cheers!

-----------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] (Murray A. Byers)

-----------------------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Emilio Lopes)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 96 20:21 EST

>>>>> "MAB" == Murray A Byers <[email-masked]> wrote:

MAB> Also I'm looking for a good system monitoring app with at least
MAB> load, memory and swap to use with Fvwm2. Graphical display would
MAB> be nice.

xosview seems to be the choice here.

Ciao, Emilio.

-- 
                 Emilio C. Lopes <mailto:[email-masked]>
               Instituto de Fisica da Universidade de Sao Paulo
             Caixa Postal 66318, 05389-970 Sao Paulo - SP, BRAZIL
              Phone: (+55) (11) 818-6724 (Voice) / 818-6715 (Fax)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].