Subject: FVWM: Bug or Feature of Restart?

From: Lionel Cons <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 13:13:39 +0200

I'm using fvwm 2.0.43 and one of my menus has

+   "Restart"            Restart  fvwm2

When I restart fvwm I get

[FVWM][Done]: <<ERROR>> Call of ' fvwm2' failed!!!!

I bet that the 2 spaces between Restart and fvwm2 are the cause of the
problem. I have them to align my menus' columns. Could you please fix
Restart so that it ignores any leading spaces?

Thanks,

_____________________________________________
Lionel Cons        http://wwwcn.cern.ch/~cons
CERN               http://www.cern.ch
-
The colder the X-ray table, the more of your body is required on it.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].