Subject: FVWM: processes

From: "John Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 18:23:26 -0400

everytime i restart fvwm2, i keep getting another running copy of swallowed
apps.  i am using the UseOld and NoClose options in my configuration file.
 what am i doing wrong??

*FvwmButtons(6x2, Swallow "FvwmPager" "FvwmPager 0 3")
*FvwmButtons(3x1, Swallow(UseOld,NoClose) "xdaliclock"  `Exec
/afs/eos/project/goodies/bin/xdaliclock &`)
*FvwmButtons(3x1, Swallow(UseOld,NoClose) "xload" `Exec xload -fg white -bg
gray55 -nolabel -scale 3 -update 5 &`)

thanks.

-- 

==================================================
||John Dawkins II                               ||
||Electrical & Computer Engineering             ||
||601A Bowen Hall -- Box 22781                  ||
||Raleigh, NC  27606                            ||
||(919)512-4584                                 ||
[email-masked]                         ||
||http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jjdawkin/www            ||
==================================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].