Subject: FVWM: [FVWM] Pixmap Path problems

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 96 17:00:24 -0700

I need some help.  I'm running fvwm 2.41 and have tried to set up my pixmap path using:

#Path for Pixmaps
PixmapPath /home/lmyers/pixmaps:/home/lmyers/bitmaps

but I keep getting the error:

fvwm: No such module /home/lmyers/bin/fvwm2.Modules PixmapPath

It's probably somthing simple but I can't seem to see it.

Could any help me.

Lee Myers
[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The US has a vital interest in that area of the country.
		-- Ex-Vice President Dan Quayle Referring to Latin America.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are not Intel's opinions; these are not my opinions; I rented them.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].