Subject: FVWM: Fvwm2: moving window to upper right corner

From: Michael Wein <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 17:47:46 +0200

Hello,

Could someone please give me a hint how I can move a window into the
upper right corner of the screen? I tried "move -0p 0p" and similar
combinations but none of them worked. I would like to have such a
feature in the upper frame of windows realized as a button (the button
for moving to the upper left corner already works: move 0p 0p).
Thankyou very much in advance.

Michael Wein            German Research Center     tel: ++49 681/3025302
Research assistant   for Artificial Intelligence   fax: ++49 681/3025341
                      http://www.dfki.uni-sb.de
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 13:51:08 -0400

>>>>> "MW" == Michael Wein <[email-masked]> writes:

MW> Hello,

Hello.

MW> Could someone please give me a hint how I can move a window into the
MW> upper right corner of the screen? I tried "move -0p 0p" and similar
MW> combinations but none of them worked. I would like to have such a
MW> feature in the upper frame of windows realized as a button (the button
MW> for moving to the upper left corner already works: move 0p 0p).

You can't really do this right now, unfortunately.  But I do think
that it's a good idea.  I'll add it to the TO-DO list (to allow neg
values for Move).

Chuck