Subject: FVWM: No more warp

From: Peter S Galbraith <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 16:11:16 -0400

Before installing fvwm-2, I read in the FAQ that `warp' is 
not compatible with the new syntax.  I use:

   Key KP_Multiply A N Warp "whatever" emacs

 to define a key to warp to my emacs window.
I won't be ablt to do this anymore?  Is there an alternate syntax
to get the same effect?

I don't want to install the new version if things like this will
break.

Thanks!
--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist                <[email-masked]>
Maurice-Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada
P.O. Box 1000, Mont-Joli Qc, G5H 3Z4 Canada  -- 418-775-0852 - FAX 418-775-0546

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].