Subject: FVWM: Patch for titlebar pixmaps...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 1996 14:49:08 -0400 (EDT)

Subject line says it all, anyone know where it is?  I had it a while ago 
but lost it. Ooops.
				Thanks,
				jason
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Aug 1996 14:18:34 -0500

>>>>> "jh" == jason howk <[email-masked]> writes:

jh> Subject line says it all, anyone know where it is?

Is the archive search not working?  Hmmm, no it seems to be fine.  A search
for "title;bar;pixmap;patch" shows a bunch of nice references, including
<URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/archive/9605/msg00298.html>, which points
to the page at
<URL:http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_title_picture.html>.
-- 
      Jason L. Tibbitts III - [email-masked] - 713/743-8684 - 221SR1
System Manager:  University of Houston High Performance Computing Center
                1994 PC800 "Kuroneko"      DoD# 1723
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].