Subject: FVWM: errors compiling fvwm2

From: "Eric J. Betzler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 12:13:44 -0500 (CDT)

I have been trying to install FVWM-2.0.43 on a SunOS system, and am running
into troubles while compiling.

I type: xmkmf
	make Makefiles
	make

and am getting errors in the modules misc.c and FvwmIconMan.c 

looks like this:

misc.c: In function 'fvwm_msg':
misc.c:892: '__builtin_va_alist' undeclared (first use this function)

FvwmIconMan.c: In function 'ConsoleMessage':
FvwmIconMan.c:72: '__builtin_va_alist' undeclared (first use this function)

I am using a gcc compiler.

Does anyone recognize this? How can I fix it?

someone suggested adding: _EXTENSION_ to my defines, but that didn't work.

-Eric-
[email-masked]

                         ''~''                                               
Eric J. Betzler         ( o o )          University of Minnesota-Duluth 
--------------------ooOo--(_)--oOoo------------------------------------

	"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world
	 without hate.  And I can picture us attacking that world,
	 because they'd never expect it."
		- Jack Handey
WWW:                                     http://www.d.umn.edu/~ebetzler
EMail:               .oooO                           [email-masked]
Telephone:           (   )   Oooo.                       (218) 727-1458
----------------------\ (----(   )-------------------------------------
		       \_)    ) /
			     (_/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].