Subject: FVWM: Machine name in Xterm

From: [email-masked] (Charles Gagnon)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 10:45:29 -0400

Howdy (again!),

I never thought this was going top work but it did. I just used:

+ "Xterm" Exec exec xterm -title `hostname` -n `hostname` -e tcsh &

Directly in the .fvwm2rc file and... Tada! It's there.

Thanks to everybody who responded.

-- 
Charles Gagnon                      | My views are my views and they 
Systems Engineer                    | do not represent those of anybody
[email-masked]               | but me.
http://www.Grafnetix.COM/~charles/  |

      "Yeah well... I tried to search the web but it was raining!"
       -- Tara Kinsey
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].