Subject: FVWM: No icons

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 09:49:46 -0500 (CDT)

I seem to have a few problems with FVWM2.0

First of all, I can't see any Icons at all.  I've got the libXpm, so I 
can't figure out why they aren't showing.

Also, on FVWMButtons, I assign a program to a button (Using EXEC) and click 
the button but nothing happens.  I manually execute the program on an xterm 
and it executes fine

Miles Reyes
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Barry D Benowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 96 13:40 EDT

>>>>> "Miles" == MReyes  <[email-masked]> writes:

    Miles> I seem to have a few problems with FVWM2.0
    Miles> First of all, I can't see any Icons at all.  I've got the
    Miles> libXpm, so I can't figure out why they aren't showing.

Make sure that your pixmappath matches where you are storing you
xpms. If you want to overrride the xpm, I find its helpful to use the
complete path.

    Miles> Also, on FVWMButtons, I assign a program to a button 
    Miles> (Using EXEC) and click 
    Miles> the button but nothing happens.  I manually execute the
    Miles> program on an xterm and it executes fine.

Does it work if you use a module? How about if you exec an xterm? It
might have something to do with environment.

Hope this helps

-- 
Barry D. Benowitz - FAQ maintainer for alt.lefthanders
Email:[email-masked] 
Phone:+1 609 866 1000 x354
Snail:Securicor Telesciences Inc, 351 New Albany Rd, Moorestown, NJ, 08057-1177
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].