Subject: Forward: FVWM: New FvwmIconMan release

From: Makoto MATSUSHITA <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 12:32:49 +0900

[email-masked] からもってきました．

FvwmIconMan の version 0.7 が出来た，ようです．現在 FvwmIconMan を使わ
れてらっしゃる方は試してみてはどうでしょうか:)

すでに CFAN(なにそれ:)には持ってきてあります．
<URL:ftp//skylark.ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp/pub/fvwm/modules/FvwmIconMan-0.7.tar.gz>
からどうぞ．

# ちなみに CFAN の場所は
# <URL:ftp://skylark.ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp/pub/fvwm;type=d> です．
# こいつを参照する際には，あなたの完全な email address を password と
# してご入力ください(password によっては接続を拒絶されることがあります)．

***

本題とは全然関係ないのですが，fvwm-users-jp の運営な面倒を見ている人間
(eq 私)は Aug/12 の午後(って今も午後なんですが)から Aug/18 の午後まで
大阪から離れます(親が現在住んでいる宮崎市へ帰省)．

この間，人手によるような fvwm-users-jp 管理作業はあまり行なえないと思っ
ています．ご注意ください．

- -
Makoto `MAR_kun' MATSUSHITA
でも初盆な行事をこなすため前半は鹿児島市内．

Subject: FVWM: New FvwmIconMan release
From: Brady Montz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 19:09:49 -0700 (MST)

I've released a new version of FvwmIconMan (0.7). You can find it on
mahler.cs.arizona.edu in /pub/FvwmIconMan. I'd be grateful if as many
people as possible would download it and try it out. Since fvwm 2.1 is 
probably going to happen soon, I'm impatient to establish its stability. 

What's new:

1. Added two options (title, and iconname) so that you can set the
   title and icon name of the manager windows.
2. replaced the showtitle option with the format option. This lets you
   give a printf-like format string to describe the string to be
   displayed in a window's button. For example, the string "%c: %i"
   would print the classname of the window, followed by a colon and the
   icon name.
3. You can now use FvwmIconMan as a transient module, like FvwmWinList. 
4. I added a little chart near the front of the manpage listing the 
   options. I hate paging through manpages trying to figure out what all
   the options are, and I assume others do too.

[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].