Subject: FVWM: compiling fvwm/fvwm95

From: Bill Fischer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 11:15:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I had been trying to compile fvwm95-2.0.42a and fvwm-2.0.43, and cannot 
do so without getting the following error messages:

/usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.so: undefined reference to `<file>'

..where <file> is `XFreeGc', `XSync', `XGetGeometry', etc..

These messages appear when compiling (I believe) all the fvwm modules 
(FvwmTalk, FvwmButtonBar, etc..).  I have libXpm.so.4.6 installed, and I 
believe it is the ELF version.

Any ideas? 

Thanks,

Bill Fischer
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].