Subject: FVWM: Bug in builtins.c

From: [email-masked] (Dan Astoorian)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 09:15:13 -0400 (EDT)

Apologies if this has already been reported:

Under fvwm 2.0.42, on Linux 1.2.8 and probably other platforms,
attempting to parse the following (invalid) command results in fvwm2
crashing:
    Next [

Before fvwm2 dies, it gives the error message
    [FVWM][Circulate]<<ERROR>> Conditionals require closing brace

However, in Circulate() in builtins.c where this message is generated,
the call to fvwm_msg is followed by a "return;" with no return value.

I imagine it should probably be returning NULL in this instance....

--                          People shouldn't think that it's better to have
Dan Astoorian               loved and lost than never loved at all.  It's
http://www.utopia.csas.com  not, it's better to have loved and won.  All
[email-masked]       the other options really suck.    --Dan Redican
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].