Subject: FVWM: ALT-TAB

From: Justin Ashworth <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 19:22:21 +0000

How would I create a key binding to make ALT-TAB cycle through the
windows on the current desktop?

Any help will be greatly appreciated...thanks!

________________________________________________________
Justin Ashworth, [email-masked]
_____________
"Well, you can get away with mistakes as an engineer...
You call it being creative."
                               - Roy Langdon (Spacehog)
________________________________________________________
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Chris Laas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 01:06:47 -0400

> Any help will be greatly appreciated...thanks!

Put a line like this in your .fvwm2rc (I assume you're using fvwm 2.xx here):

Key Tab A M Next [*] Focus

In fvwm 1.xx, put a line like this in your .fvwmrc:

Key Tab A M CirculateUp

--Xris

-- 
"If A equals success, then the formula is A = X + Y + Z.  X is work.  Y is
play.  Z is keep your mouth shut." -- Albert Einstein

"I'm not like John Lennon, who thought he was the Almighty.  I just think I'm
John Lennon." -- Noel Gallagher, lead singer, guitarist, and songwriter of
Oasis, on the importance of remaining humble despite great fame.

Chris "Xris" Laas (that's me!) can be found lurking at [email-masked] or
[email-masked].  If I say something wrong, don't hold Dream Communications
responsible; however, if I have an idea inspired by genius, Dreamcom owns it.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].