Subject: FVWM: FVWM Colors

From: Micha Kaufman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 1996 23:28:02 +0300

Dear FVWM (?)

I'm working on a Linux platform, and tried the fvwm95. Unfortunatly, I 
lost all the great colors of the pullcown menus and the BrightBlue color 
of the window title.
How can I get them back (without loosing all my configuration - which 
means, just those special colors)?

Thank's

Micha K
----------------------------------------------------------------
 Assistant Editor SPINOZA Site: http://www.haifa.ac.il/~spinoza
 Faculty of Law Haifa University
 E-mail: Micha Kaufman 1. <[email-masked]>
                       2. <[email-masked]>

 Date: @date@
 Time: @time@
  ______  __________________________  _________        ______ __
  ___   |/  /____  _/__  ____/___  / / /___    |       ___  //_/
  __  /|_/ /  __  /  _  /     __  /_/ / __  /| |       __  ,<
  _  /  / /  __/ /   / /___   _  __  /  _  ___ |       _  /| |
  /_/  /_/   /___/   \____/   /_/ /_/   /_/  |_|       /_/ |_|

----------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].