Subject: FVWM: RedHat Desktop Configuration Competition

From: "Greg J. Badros" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 15:23:38 -0400 (EDT)

RedHat Software, along with DEC and others, sponsored a competition for
RedHat Linux users to configure desktops.  Most of the entries use fvwm,
or a variant thereof.  The winners were announced yesterday, and all the
entries (with directions on how to use them) were posted so that the X and
Linux communities can benefit.  See:

http://www.redhat.com/redhat/dtc/winners.html

(The list of entries appears at the bottom of the page)

In particular, my entry shows off the capabilities of using the FvwmM4
module and the m4 macro language.  It and others are great starting points
for FVWM configurations.  Enjoy!

Greg J. Badros

(I'm not associated with RedHat software-- just a happy user of both it
and FVWM 2.xx, hoping that other people will keep pushing FVWM to its
limits and beyond).

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].