Subject: FVWM: Fvwm 2.0.43 and tkGoodStuff

From: "Richard A. Guay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 11:18:18 -0400

Hi,

I just download the latest fvwm 2.0.43 and now I am having problems
with tkGoodStuff.  The grab feature I use to embed perfmeter no longer
grabs the X Window for perfmeter.  The perfmeter shows up in its own
window now.

Also, I have lost the email address for the tkGoodStuff list.  Could
someone
please send it to me.

Thanks
-- 

Richard A. Guay
[email-masked]
http://www.asicint.com
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].