Subject: FVWM: Anyway for .fvwm2rc to Recognize environment variables or execute commands?

From: Scary Guy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 02:13:50 -0400 (EDT)

I was just wondering which shell .fvwm2rc uses (because I want to use
environment variables in setting up title bars, etc.).  Also, is there
any way to put things like "if-else" statements in .fvwm2rc?

Thanks

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Makoto MATSUSHITA <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 1996 15:35:40 +0900

scaryguy> Also, is there any way to put things like "if-else"
scaryguy> statements in .fvwm2rc?

How about FvwmM4 or FvwmCpp ?

- -
Makoto `MAR_kun' MATSUSHITA