Subject: FVWM: Mini-Icons on as Title button again.

From: Don Mahurin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 19:34:15 -0400

I know there are more important issues, but .....

In Fvwm95, a mini icon that is on the Title is described as a TitleIcon
and is defined the same way as the Icon is (with Style ... ).
Internally, it is M_TITLE_ICON.
But it is not only used with the Title of the Window.  It is used in the
FvwmTaskBar, and in the FvwmWinList(I did this, along with other
enhancements).

I propose that we do it a little differently in Fvwm2:

-- A new Button Style Flag

ButtonStyle 1 UseAppMiniIcon

-- and a new Application Style flag:

Style "xpaint"    MiniIcon mini-paint.xpm

Then I could change my FvwmWinList from using TitleIcon to
MiniIcon(Internally from M_TITLE_ICON to M_MINI_ICON), and hopefully
I/we could Convince the FvwmTaskBar and Fvwm95 authors to do the same.
Then Modules are compatible between the two. Then world peace will
occur.

Or instead of above, we could just use the Fvwm95 names.(though I dont
like them)

Don Mahurin
[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].