Subject: FVWM: Icon placement

From: Daniel R Ehrlich <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 1996 11:41:16 -0400

I was wondering if there is a way to get an icon to stay in one place.
When I log in I start up a number of iconified xterms on the servers
in my department.  If I deiconify the two icons (A, B) at the top of
the stack and the reiconify them (B, A) they will switch positions with
B above A.  Is there a way to have fvwm2 remember where the icon was
originally and put it back in the same place?

Thanks,
Dan Ehrlich

-- 
Dan Ehrlich - Systems Analyst - PSU Computer Science and Engineering
"Universities should be safe havens where ruthless examination of
realities
 will not be distorted by the aim to please or inhibited by the risk of
 displeasure." - Kingman Brewster
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].