Subject: FVWM: products bundling fvwm

From: "Cyndy Ross ((919) 254-2493)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 96 17:01:48 EDT

Do you know of any companies who have bundled fvwm into their
product(s) that are commercially marketed?  If so, do you have a list
(doesn't have to be an exhaustive list)?

By bundled, this could mean that it's not necessarily obvious or
advertised to the user that fvwm is the window manager.

Regards,
Cyndy
[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 09:48:06 -0400

>>>>> "Cyndy" == Cyndy Ross <[email-masked]> writes:

Cyndy> Do you know of any companies who have bundled fvwm into their
Cyndy> product(s) that are commercially marketed?  If so, do you have a list
Cyndy> (doesn't have to be an exhaustive list)?

Cyndy> By bundled, this could mean that it's not necessarily obvious or
Cyndy> advertised to the user that fvwm is the window manager.

Most (all?) of the cdrom Linux distributions have fvwm distributed
with them and I believe most set it up as the default window manager.

Chuck

*******************************************************************************
Charles K. Hines <[email-masked]>
IBM Logic Synthesis Developer [BooleDozer (TM)]
Martial Arts Instructor [Modern Arnis, Presas Style Filipino Martial Arts]

         "Go back to sleep, Chuck.  You're just havin' a nightmare
             -- of course, we ARE still in Hell." (Gary Larson)
*******************************************************************************
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].