Subject: FVWM: Cursor placement upon fvwm2 restart

From: [email-masked] (tevis_jim)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 15:08:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious here,, but can you force
your cursor to remain in its current position upon an fvwm2 restart?
(It seems to jump 1/4 screen "south east" every time I restart.)

Thanks!
Jim
-- 
      +------------------------------------------------------------+
      |  Jim Tevis                  e-mail   : [email-masked]|
      |  UNIX System Support        Phone    : (408)285-5843       |
      |  Cupertino Campus           Helpdesk : (408)285-5553       |
      +------------------------------------------------------------+
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].