Subject: FVWM: "Wait" in InitFunction

From: Jay Vassos-Libove <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 18:56:31 -0400

I'm running FVWM v2.0.40 or maybe 2.0.42 (I don't think that
it matters to the question) ...

I've had trouble with the "Wait" command in the InitFunction.
Specifically, there are some windows for which I just can't find
an appropriate "Wait" string.

So, two questions really:

1. How do I find the right string to apply to a "Wait"?
2. If I can't find such a string, is there a "Pause for N seconds"
   directive that I can put in to the InitFunction in place of
   the "Wait string" command?

Please respond via e-mail to me, and I'll summarize to the mail
list.  My apologies for that.

Thanks!
-- 
Jay Vassos-Libove
Senior Software Engineer                +1 (770) 552-0543 (home)
Computer Generation, Inc.               +1 (404) 705-2867 (work)
[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].