Subject: FVWM: trivial bug in Fvwm

From: Joey Hess <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 15:40:48 -0400 (EDT)

I'm running fvwm 2.0.43, I think 2.0.42 also has this little bug in it:

If I start up FvwmTalk, and type in something like: "Module foo", (or any
module that doesn't exist) it gives me a weird error message:

[FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> No such module /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fvwm2 foo
                                                                        ^
                                                                        |
                                                                   no "/" here

right after the "foo" is a character I don't recognize, it looks sort
of like a 'U' sitting on top of a 'T':

	U
	T

I've also seen the same slightly messed-up error message when I mispelled
a module name in the fvwmrc. It's just a little confusing the 1st time you
see it..
-- 
#!/usr/bin/perl -i\$q='$q',\$p='$p';eval\$q.\$\^I#\n"#    [email-masked]
$q='print"$p$^I\n',$p='#!/usr/bin/perl -i';eval$q.$^I#        Joey Hess
                      "He. He. He." - - Herman Toothrot

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].