Subject: FVWM: default config !

From: Oli Thor Atlason <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 1996 05:07:25 +0000

Ok.. you can hit me with something hard and heavy now :-/

Downloaded and compiled fvwm about an hour ago. Fired it up, and..
the mouse didn't work :-( .. so, I spent about an hour looking through
mailinglist archives, recompiling, scanning through man pages until
finally figuring out that all I had to do was
mv ~/.fvwmrc ~/.fvwm2rc # ...

Not being able to move windows around & stuff when fvwm can't find it's
.rc strikes me as unexpected behavior.

Anyway, now that I can finally use fvwm, it's great ! Thanks to all you
guys who've put your efforts into it !

Ciao,

-- 
+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Oli Thor Atlason                | +354-567-6866 @ home|
| [email-masked]                 | +354-567-6890 * fax |
| http://www.centrum.is/stm/olit/ | +345-562-4111 @ work|
| System Administrator @ Centrum Communications Inc.    |
+-------------------------------------------------------+
| There are two types of people: those who divide       |
| people into two types, and those who don't.           |
+-------------------------------------------------------+
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].