Subject: FVWM: Compiling for Linux?

From: Cynon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 20:20:29 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings to those of the list.  I just joined, although I have been 
using fvwm for a few years.

And, ofcourse, I have a question:

I tried to compile fvwm2.0.41 for my Linux system.  I guess I was 
spoiled, because the last time I compiled fvmw, it compiled right out of 
the 'box'.  This time, I've had all sorts of problems, and have been 
unable to get it to compile.

I am using Linux 1.2.11 with X11R6.  The last time I compiled, somehow, 
the X11 directory permissions got changed so that only root could access 
it.  It was a sneeky sort of problem that took me 1/2 hour to figure 
out.  So, I'm a little leery of trying it again without more learned 
advise.  I am not using an elf system, BTW, just a.out

Any suggestions?

Thanks-

-=Cynon=-
Welcome to the Peoples Republic of NJ ** You will leave your RKBA at the gate
      The Communications Decency Act:  Those very moral folks in Congress 
telling you what you should know and what you shouldn't be allowed to see!

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].