Subject: FVWM: trouble making FVWM 2.0.x under Solaris 2.5

From: Paul Mattal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 17:37:57 -0400 (EDT)

I've had much trouble trying to get imake to cooperate and correctly make
FVWM version 2.0.x under Solaris 2.5. Has anyone had experiences like
this? I haven't heard too much comment from the list about it, so
perhaps there is a quick and dirty fix? It makes just fine on ly Linux
box. The errors I get back from the MakeMakefiles script look like:

***

FVWMSRCDIR is /sas4/pjmattal/fvwm-2.0.43
Making top-level Makefile
mv -f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/add-on/X11R6/lib/X11/config
"/usr/add-on/X11R6/lib/X11/config/sun.cf", line 49: macro OSMinorVersion
redefines previous macro at "/usr/add-on/X11R6/lib/X11/config/sun.cf",
line 27
"/usr/add-on/X11R6/lib/X11/config/sun.cf", line 50: macro OSName redefines
previous macro at "/usr/add-on/X11R6/lib/X11/config/sun.cf", line 20
done
Making Makefile in libs
mv -f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/add-on/X11R6/lib/X11/config
"/usr/add-on/X11R6/lib/X11/config/sun.cf", line 49: macro OSMinorVersion
redefines previous macro at "/usr/add-on/X11R6/lib/X11/config/sun.cf",
line 27
"/usr/add-on/X11R6/lib/X11/config/sun.cf", line 50: macro OSName redefines
previous macro at "/usr/add-on/X11R6/lib/X11/config/sun.cf", line 20