Subject: FVWM: installing private colormaps on multiple colormap systems

From: Frederic Devernay <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 21:00:40 +0200

Hello,
I noticed a smallish bug in fvwm:
When a new window with a private colormap is mapped (or there is a
colormap change on some toplevel window), I think that fvwm should
install that colormap and then come back to the current colormap, even
if the window doesn't have the focus.
This way, the window will have the right colors on multiple colormap
systems (the Indy here supports 4 colormaps and the HP has 2).
Mwm installs these colormaps properly, BTW.

Fred
--
http://www.inria.fr/robotvis/personnel/devernay/
ISTAR & INRIA -- Sophia Antipolis -- FRANCE
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].