Subject: FVWM: Segmentation fault after compiling 2.0.43

From: Sergios Callitsis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 16:38:14 +0200 (GMT+0200)

probably a Linux-specific and gcc-specific issue, don't know where else 
to look. after compiling the new fvwm I get seg fault when it runs. I 
suspect the optimization of gcc. Where can I add gcc specific options in 
the Imakefile?

another issue: Can I expect FvwmTaskBar from fvwm95-2 to be compatible 
with this version?

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Charles Hines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 10:09:09 -0400

>>>>> "Sergios" == Sergios Callitsis <[email-masked]> writes:

Sergios> probably a Linux-specific and gcc-specific issue, don't know
Sergios> where else to look. after compiling the new fvwm I get seg
Sergios> fault when it runs.

Odd.  I didn't see that...

Sergios> I suspect the optimization of gcc. Where can I add gcc
Sergios> specific options in the Imakefile?

Look in Fvwm.tmpl.

Sergios> another issue: Can I expect FvwmTaskBar from fvwm95-2 to be
Sergios> compatible with this version?

Doubt it.

Chuck