Subject: FVWM: FvwmForm2

From: Tim Hockin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 17:22:38 -0500 (CDT)

seeing as teh documentation for FvwmForm2 is so sparse:

how can I
a: Include FvwmForm2 scripts within my .fvwm2rc (I use Cpp..nice to have 
common variables)  is this possible??
b: Use FvwmForm2 to exit teh window manager??

??
thanks in advance!

-- 
[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------
Now I'm having INSIPID THOUGHTS about the beatiful, round wives of
HOLLYWOOD MOVIE MOGULS encased in PLEXIGLASS CARS and being approached
by SMALL BOYS selling FRUIT ...
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].