Subject: FVWM: Description of FvwmIconMan changes

From: Brady Montz <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Jul 1996 12:17:36 -0700

Most certainly anyone who uses FvwmIconMan will notice that the version 
included with fvwm2.0.43 doesn't work with their old .fvwm2rc files. Also,
I was negligent and didn't make FvwmIconMan print out in big capital letters
to read the man page if it detects the old style .fvwm2rc lines, so I'm 
suggesting this to everybody affected now.

Basically, the syntax and sematics of actions changed. 

There also is a bug that I introduced that I fixed the same day 2.0.43 was
released, so please don't send me any bug reports about it. It occurs when
you use key commands to move the selected button to the manager which is 
not the one the mouse is in, and then you move the mouse out of the manager.
The consistent thing would be for the selected button to become unselected,
but it doesn't. Then, if you move the mouse back into the manager, you 
can find yourself with two selected buttons. I know that there are few things
sadder than seeing a computer program get confused, but such is life.

[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].