Subject: FVWM: [Q] fvwm*rc major-mode for *emacs* editor? Does such mode exit?

From: Ricardo Marek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 11:09:36 +0300 (IDT)

1) I'm looking for a major-mode for editing the Fvwm startup files via
   XEmacs editor. Does such mode exist?

2) Please send your answers to [email-masked]

3) TIA.

--- Ricky                            -*- Mode: Another-Unix-Hacker -*-
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;; e-mail: [email-masked]       ORNET Data Communication Technologies Ltd.  
;;;   http://www.ornet.co.il/~ricky           (A Siemens Company)
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;    "With a PC, I always felt limited by the software available.
;     On Unix, I am limited only by my own knowledge." -- Peter J. Schoenster
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Makoto MATSUSHITA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 1996 17:48:37 +0900

ricky> 1) I'm looking for a major-mode for editing the Fvwm startup files via
ricky>    XEmacs editor. Does such mode exist?
ricky> 2) Please send your answers to [email-masked]

Check your friendly gnu.emacs.sources archive.

From: [email-masked] (Rob Walker)
Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.sources
Subject: fvwm-mode.el
Date: 28 May 1996 09:29:46 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

But it is for fvwm-1.x....

Another implementation for fvwm major-mode is posted to THIS
list. Check mailinglist archive also (see FVWM Official HomePage).

- -
Makoto `MAR_kun' MATSUSHITA