Subject: Re: Re: FVWM: FwmmPager preventing Alt-Mouse3 in windows

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 16:27:04 +0100

CH> It does?  Not to my knowledge it doesn't, and even if it did, it would
CH> only be within the pager window itself, so there still wouldn't be a
CH> conflict.  There must be something else happening here.

If I comment out the line everything is fine, if I don't I get this error:

X Error of failed request:  BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)
  Major opcode of failed request:  28 (X_GrabButton)
  Serial number of failed request:  942
  Current serial number in output stream:  943

It may be a race condition at startup since Fvwm doesn't process any keyboard
events until the InitFunction is done even though it is handling windows.  I
haven't done much testing but it may be due to me running the pager
inside a FvwmButtons bar (the pager flashes on to the screen before being
swallowed).

Hope this helps,
Tim Phipps.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].