Subject: FVWM: Alignment of icons label text

From: Ron Kellam <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 09:58:04 +1000 (EST)

Hi all,

I am using version 1.24 with my icon box set up along the left edge of the
screen.  When the icon is sitting there in an unselected state, the icon text
is left aligned, and I can only see the first 10-12 chars of the icon title.

When the icon becomes the active window (while still iconified), it shows its
full icon text centre aligned, causing the left part of the text to disappear
off the left side of the screen.

Q: Is there any way to configure fvwm to _always_ left align icon text?

Cheers,

Ron

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ron Kellam                        | Phone: +613 9210 5553
Hewlett Packard Australia         | Fax:   +613 9210 5550         .-_!\
Australian Telecom Operation      | Email: [email-masked] / ATO \
347 Burwood Highway, Burwood East |                              \_.-._/
Victoria, Australia, 3151         | "I speak for myself..."           v
------------------------------------------------------------------------
         "Even if you're on the right track, you still get
               run over if you don't keep moving"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].