Subject: FVWM: It won't start...

From: Ming Lu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 02:08:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi:

I have compiled fvwm-2.0.42 and now I am trying to use it. My
workstation is running solaris 2.5. In my startup file, I replaced
command /usr/openwin/bin/openwin with /usr/local/X11R6/bin/fvwm2.
For some reason it just won't start and I keep getting the error
message:

ld.so.1: /usr/local/X11R6/bin/fvwm2: fatal: libXpm.so.4.8: can't open file: errno=2

does anyone know what is wrong? Is it possible that something wrong
when I compiled the source? for example, like Fvwm.tmpl configuration....
It would be very gradfull if someone could give me some ideas..

Thanks inadvance..

Ming

PS: I used generic system.fvwmrc as my .fvwmrc.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].