Subject: FVWM: More on FVWM icons

From: [email-masked] (Fergus Mixolydian)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 14:04:22 -0700

Well, I figured out some of my icon problems from a few days ago and
now I am able to attach the nice GNU icon to my EMACS session. Now I
am trying to work out how to make the nasty text labels go away.

Specifically, I have the following attributes in my .fvwm2rc

Style "*" NoIcon
Style "emacs" Icon gnu.xpm

This gives me the gnu where I expect it. The problem comes when I fire
up xterms. I would like to have no iconified form on the screen. That
way, I could have those xterms which are uniconified visible and those
which are iconified would appear only in the winList. What I get is
an icon with  no picture but with a title bar. Can I make this go
away?

=c

          Like as the waves do make towards the pebbled
          shore, so do our packets hasten to their end.

      return mail to [email-masked] or [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Todd Tyrone Fries <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 16:44:32 -0500 (CDT)

> labels go away.

> an icon with  no picture but with a title bar. Can I make this go

Perhaps define an iconbox outside of your viewable windowspace.

Like perhaps

Style "*" NoIcon, IconBox +5000+5000+4000+4000

or something like that...:-)

--
Todd Fries .. [email-masked] .. [email-masked] .. [email-masked]