Subject: Re: FVWM: fvwm2 on Solaris 2.4, It does nothing, help needed

From: [email-masked] (Ahmet Sekercioglu (Comp Sci))
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 08:27:55 +1000 (EST)

Big thanks to Emilio's help. It is working OK now.

Emilio Lopes writes:
> AS> 	When I attempt to start fvwm2, it does not abort, appears
> AS> running, but nothing seen on the screen. To test the correctness of
> AS> the DISPLAY env. variable I start twm in similar circumstances, it
> AS> performs as expected.
> 
> Do you have a ".fvwm2rc" in your home dir? Copy the sample file that
> comes with the sources and put it or in your home dir or in the
> system-wide Fvwm libdir (chosen in compilation time).
> 
> -- 
>  Emilio C. Lopes 

-- 

===Ahmet  Sekercioglu ([email-masked])===================================
   School of Computer Science and Software Engineering
   Swinburne University of Technology                       tel: +61-3-92148942
===PO Box 218, Hawthorn, 3122 Vic. Australia================fax: +61-3-98190823

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Emilio Lopes)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 96 20:07 EST

>>>>> "AS" == Ahmet Sekercioglu (Comp Sci) <[email-masked]> wrote:

AS> 	Big thanks to Emilio's help. It is working OK now.

OK, no problem. In first message to this list I reported exactly the
same problem. :-)

Happy fvwm2ing, Emilio.

-- 
 Emilio C. Lopes <mailto:[email-masked]>
 FINPE, Instituto de Fisica      E-mail: [email-masked]
 Universidade de Sao Paulo       Phone : (+55 11) 818-6724 (Voice)
 Caixa Postal 66318                      (+55 11) 818-6715 (Fax)
 05389-970  Sao Paulo - SP
 BRAZIL
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].