Subject: FVWM: Fvwm2 Question

From: [email-masked] (Ray Curtis)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 10:25:04 -0400

Hi Guys,
	I am new to this list, however I have a question about fvwm2.
I don't seem to be able to have (2) two commands on the same line in
a menu. In the old fvwm I was able to do this:

+	"Pine" 	Exec /usr/bin/popclient -3 -u XXXXX -p XXXXXXX bigdog\ 
-o /var/spool/mail/ray;xterm -fg black -bg white -fn 10x20\ 
-geometry 82x27+16+32 -ls -e pine &

Note the semi-colon where I seperate the (2) commands.
This is all one line, but doesn't work. I hope this isn't a dumb
question asked all the time, but I can't seem to find anything
on it. 

Any info or pointers appreciated and thanks for your patience,

--------------------------------------------------------------------
** When you can keep your head and all about are losing theirs...
 maybe you just don't understand the situation **

   __   _
  / /  (_)__  __ ____  __        Linux Host 'Ray'
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /        Ray Curtis 
/____/_/_//_/\___/ /_/\_\        e-mail: [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].