Subject: FVWM: FwmmPager preventing Alt-Mouse3 in windows

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 18:42:18 +0100

Dear All,
	I just spent the last hour doing a binary search on my .fvwmrc
to find out why it was crashing.  The line in question turned out to be:

Mouse 3 W M ResizeIconify

The conflict is with then 2.0.42 FvwmPager which uses Alt-Mouse3 for dragging
windows around.  Is there a way to stop the conflicts as I really like both.

Cheers,
Tim.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 14:42:23 -0400

>>>>> "Tim" == Tim Phipps <[email-masked]> writes:

Tim> Dear All,
Tim>    I just spent the last hour doing a binary search on my .fvwmrc
Tim> to find out why it was crashing.  The line in question turned out to be:

Tim> Mouse 3 W M ResizeIconify

Tim> The conflict is with then 2.0.42 FvwmPager which uses Alt-Mouse3
Tim> for dragging windows around.

It does?  Not to my knowledge it doesn't, and even if it did, it would
only be within the pager window itself, so there still wouldn't be a
conflict.  There must be something else happening here.

Chuck