Subject: Re: FVWM: Swallow and Exec from one FvwmButton

From: [email-masked] (Mark Crimmins)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 13:14:41 -0400

You might try the latest beta of tkgoodstuff, which can swallow now.  You 
can't bind a mouse click to the swallowed window, but a button containing just 
a name underneath would be small.  GUI configuration to boot.

MC

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 16:25:08 +0100

[email-masked] (Albrecht Kadlec) Writes:

> this is a frequently requested feature :-)
> this is from my archive:
> Date: Mon, 13 May 96 19:50:34 +0200

Well, hang my head in shame.  I was using 2.0.41.  I now have 2.0.42 and
the new FvwmButtons is great.  I have a title on my swallowed xloads so I
can run programs at the click of a mouse button.

BTW the new container stuff has made it much easier to have arbitrary
button geometry.

Cheers,
Tim Phipps.