Subject: FVWM: Feature wish

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Jun 1996 23:25:54 +0200

Hi there,

I wish the old twm way of mouse button 3 doing interesting things when
actively placing a window would be back.  I know that I can use button
2 to do that, but it's just not the same.

:-)

In case you're wondering what I'm talking about:  turn on
ActivePlacement, open a new window.  You get to drag the outline, then
  - mouse 1 places the window there immediately
  - mouse 2 lets you resize the window first and places it when you
    release the button
Other twm derivatives have
  - mouse 3 does a vertical zoom (actually, a bottom zoom, similar to
    dragging the bottom edge right to the bottom of the screen)

tia,
kai
-- 
Life is hard and then you die.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].