Subject: FVWM: xpaint 2.2 and fvwm beta 2.xx

From: "Jeffrey S. Pinard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 1996 12:56:25 -0400

I have not been able to run Xpaint 2.2 under fvwm beta 2.xxx.

It gives the following error message:
X Error of failed request:  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  14 (X_GetGeometry)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  670
  Current serial number in output stream:  670

It seems it can't handle the geometry of the virtual windows.
I tried running xpaint in the root window with no luck either.

Anyone have problems with this?

Thanks.

(i am not on the list so direct replies to [email-masked] are requested
also).

--
Jeffrey S. Pinard, [email-masked], (603) 337-2980, http://www.cabletron.com/
      Cabletron Systems, Inc., 36 Industrial Way, Rochester, NH 03867
        [email-masked], (207) 727-5714, http://www.ime.net/~rabbit/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].