Subject: FVWM: Same troubles with FvwmButtons...

From: Jason Lingohr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 11:11:52 +1000 (EST)

On advice, I have compiled and installed 2.0.42, and still get the same
 error from trying to launch xterm's from FvwmButtons:

xterm: Error 14, errno 22: Invalid argument

I'm using:

Solaris 2.5 SPARC
Fvwm 2.0.42
GCC 2.6.2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason Lingohr                            Frankston Monash Yoyo Administration
[email-masked]                      B.Comp(Inf. Sys.) student
http://yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au/~lingman             Internet Systems Consultant
Mobile: +61-(0)411-46-9939         IT Consultant with Cybersource Pty Limited 
            IT Journalist -- LAN Magazine Australia/New Zealand
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].