Subject: Re: FVWM: libXpm, XpmLibs and XpmIncs

From: Dan Norris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 1996 16:13:25 -0500

I noticed that ftp.x.org has done something with its /contrib directory.  I 
think the mirror at ftp.cso.uiuc.edu:/pub/X11/contrib still exists, though.  
You should look for /pub/X11/contrib/libraries/libXpm...  or something 
similar.  
If anyone knows where ftp.x.org's /contrib directory went, I'd be interested 
to know.

Thanks,
Dan
-- 
Dan Norris                  Computer Science 
[email-masked]      University of Illinois
http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/d-norri/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].