Subject: FVWM: Swapping mouse buttons

From: Ron Kellam <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 10:11:39 +1000 (EST)

Hi again...,

Is there a way in release 1.24 to get fvwm to logically swap the left & right
mouse buttons without having to reconfigure all the Mouse bindings in .fvwmrc?

Has this feature been added to 2.0.xx?

I can do it under HP-Vue, but for obvious reasons don't wish to fall back to
Vue just so I can use the mouse left handed...

Cheers,

Ron.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ron Kellam                        | Phone: +613 9210 5553
Hewlett Packard Australia         | Fax:   +613 9210 5550         .-_!\
Australian Telecom Operation      | Email: [email-masked] / ATO \
347 Burwood Highway, Burwood East |                              \_.-._/
Victoria, Australia, 3151         | "I speak for myself..."           v
------------------------------------------------------------------------
         "Even if you're on the right track, you still get
               run over if you don't keep moving"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 Jun 1996 23:11:44 -0500

>>>>> "RK" == Ron Kellam <[email-masked]> writes:

RK> Hi again..., Is there a way in release 1.24 to get fvwm to logically
RK> swap the left & right mouse buttons without having to reconfigure all
RK> the Mouse bindings in .fvwmrc?

This is not a function of the window manager.  Instead, use the xmodmap
command.  You could add a menu item to exec the xmodmap command if you
wanted.
-- 
      Jason L. Tibbitts III - [email-masked] - 713/743-8684 - 221SR1
System Manager:  University of Houston High Performance Computing Center
                1994 PC800 "Kuroneko"      DoD# 1723
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].