Subject: FVWM: Color map focus?

From: "J. Stephen Junkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 17:04:22 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry if this is on a FAQ somewhere, if it is, please point me to it.
How do I configure fvwm to switch window colormaps only on a keystroke?
The default behavior is that color maps switch with the window focus,
which if that is bound to the mouse creates a lot of anoyying "flashes"
for some simpleminded color applications.

-stephen                    ^
                           | | @    
stephen junkins            |0_/  
[email-masked]  [</'  
(503) 264-4259             |/'                
MD6-DA                     / |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@|~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].