Subject: FVWM: SloppyFocus too fast

From: Aharon Schkolnik <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 17:46:55 +0300

Hi.

	I am using:

Style "*" ClickToFocus
Style "*" SloppyFocus

	My problem is that when I move the mouse around, the focus
immediately moves from window to window. This causes me problems some
times. What I would like is for the focus to change to a new window
only after the mouse has been on the window for a while (to be defined
by a parameter). Is there such a thing ?

TIA.

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,     |   Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward    |   [email-masked]
  is great, and the Master of the house is     |
  impatient. - Ethics Of The Fathers Ch. 2     |
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].