Subject: FVWM: Buttons/Pager BUG?

From: Alan Wild <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 14:41:05 -0400 (EDT)

I think I may have another possible bugger here.

Swallow FvwmPager into FvwmButtons and set the "Respawn" attribute.

i.e.

*FvwmButtons(1x1 Size 64 38 Swallow(Respawn) "xmailbox"   'Exec xmailbox')
*FvwmButtons(1x1	    Icon x.xbm	      Action 	  'Exec "" xgo')
*FvwmButtons(1x1	    Swallow(Respawn) "xdaliclock" 'Exec xdaliclock')
*FvwmButtons(1x2	    Swallow(Respawn) "xcmap"	  'Exec xcmap')
*FvwmButtons(1x1	    Swallow(Respawn) "xload"	  'Exec xload')
*FvwmButtons(1x4	    Swallow(Respawn) "FvwmPager"  'FvwmPager 0 3')

Now, drag a window on the pager around (you may have to take it to
another Desk, I'm not 100% sure right now.

Anyway. . . Buttons seems to kill (Pager dies?) and Swallow and then
Respawn a new Pager.

At least the system is usable but really annoying.  Can anyone duplicate
this or is my system peculiar?  Incidentally, the list above is the only
Buttons I have in my bar, nothing else.

-Alan
-- 
Alan Wild                            [email-masked]       
f/s/c lou95                      http://www.spd.louisville.edu/~triangle/
IT-HSC Consultant                 http://www.spd.louisville.edu/~arwild01
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].