Subject: FVWM: Icons fail to appear with fvwm 2.0.42

From: Phiroze N Parakh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 16:52:42 -0400

This is very strange.

I have define XPM on.
I have define IconPath on, PixmapPath too.
I checked access bits (rwx)
The files compile

I did make Makefiles, so the correct defines are be compiled.  I saw
them do so.??
-- 

    ...../\/\/\.../\....../\./\/\/\...      [email-masked]
   ...../\..../\./\/\..../\./\..../\.       [email-masked]
  ...../\/\/\/\./\../\../\./\/\/\/\.        UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
 ...../\......./\..../\/\./\.......  Electrical Engineering & Computer
Science
...../\......./\....../\./\.......       Advanced Computer Architecture
Lab

     -- Phiroze N. Parakh

  Only two things are infinite, 
  the universe and human stupidity, 
  and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].