Subject: FVWM: How to configur fvwm?

From: Ming Lu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 13:08:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi:

I just installed fvwm-2.042 but I don't know hwo to activate and
configure it. Where can I found information regards this? It
would be great if some one could help me on this.

Thnaks in advance.

Ming
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Emilio Lopes)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 96 15:43 EST

>>>>> "ML" == Ming Lu <[email-masked]> wrote:

ML> I just installed fvwm-2.042 but I don't know hwo to activate and
ML> configure it. Where can I found information regards this? It would
ML> be great if some one could help me on this.

Well, besides the READMEs and man pages, there is a sample .fvwm2rc,
which you can use as a start point.

Emilio.

-- 
 Emilio C. Lopes <mailto:[email-masked]>
 FINPE, Instituto de Fisica      E-mail: [email-masked]
 Universidade de Sao Paulo       Phone : (+55 11) 818-6724 (Voice)
 Caixa Postal 66318                      (+55 11) 818-6715 (Fax)
 05389-970  Sao Paulo - SP
 BRAZIL
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 14:45:21 -0400

>>>>> "Ming" == Ming Lu <[email-masked]> writes:

Ming> Hi:
Ming> I just installed fvwm-2.042 but I don't know hwo to activate and
Ming> configure it. Where can I found information regards this? It
Ming> would be great if some one could help me on this.

RTFM (and also check out http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/).  The docs in
the tar file *should* provide you with all the info you need, and the
web page has pointers to different configuration examples.

Chuck