Subject: FVWM: active border colors

From: Andrew Wheeler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 16:36:18 -0600

Hi,

I'm currently using Fvwm Version 2.0 pl 25 under HP-UX.

I use xterms/zsh for most of my work.  My question is how do I set the
*ACTIVE* border/window text color for my xterms.  The Color option for
Style will set the *INACTIVE* colors for me.

I've tried setting XTerm and mwm_bw resources in my .Xdefaults
e.g.

mwm_bw*activeForeground:        white
mwm_bw*activeBackground:        red

suggestions?

(I'm currently getting gray borders with black text for the active
window)

-- andrew

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].