Subject: FVWM: libXpm, XpmLibs and XpmIncs

From: Ming Lu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 15:10:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi:

I would like to know where I could get libXpm, XpmLibs and XpmIncs(source
file). It will be very appreciated if someone could give some ideas (I
was in ftp.x.org and I could not locate them).

Thnaks.

Ming
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 15:42:54 -0400

>>>>> "Ming" == Ming Lu <[email-masked]> writes:

Ming> Hi:
Ming> I would like to know where I could get libXpm, XpmLibs and XpmIncs(source
Ming> file). It will be very appreciated if someone could give some ideas (I
Ming> was in ftp.x.org and I could not locate them).

It's in the /contrib/libraries directory.

Also have a look at:

              http://www.inria.fr/koala/lehors/xpm.html

You can get it there too.

Chuck