Subject: FVWM: FvwmIconBox

From: Barry D Benowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 96 11:11 EDT

For the most part, I've got This program working the way I want
them. However, certain icons are showing up as empty boxes. I'm trying
to use the override in the .fvwm2rc file as such:

*FvwmIconBox Emacs emacs.icon

where emacs.icon is on the IconPath and the Pixmap path.

Its compiled with the -DSHAPE option and not the -DXPM option.

How can I debug this?

Thanks in advance.

-- 
Barry D. Benowitz - FAQ maintainer for alt.lefthanders
Email:[email-masked] 
Phone:+1 609 866 1000 x354
Snail:Securicor Telesciences Inc, 351 New Albany Rd, Moorestown, NJ, 08057-1177
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].