Subject: FVWM: Help

From: Lakshmi Natarajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 13:02:56 -0500

Hi! I can't find the install file for compiling instructions for fvwm. 
The README file in ftp://ftp.hpc.uh.edu/pub/fvwm/version-2/ mentions the 
install file but I just can't find it. Thanks in advance.
Lakshmi.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 16:27:35 -0400

>>>>> "Lakshmi" == Lakshmi Natarajan <[email-masked]> writes:

Lakshmi> Hi! I can't find the install file for compiling instructions
Lakshmi> for fvwm.  The README file in
Lakshmi> ftp://ftp.hpc.uh.edu/pub/fvwm/version-2/ mentions the install
Lakshmi> file but I just can't find it. Thanks in advance.

Instructions (INSTALL, README, FAQ, etc) are in the tar file itself.

Chuck