Subject: FVWM: pager on the bowman wm

From: Phil Humpherys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 14:33:53 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

I'm new to the mailing list.  I'm trying to get a pager swallowed into
the wharf bar, and I'm just getting a blank button.  This is the line
in the .bowmanrc file.

*Wharf nil whatever SwallowModule "FvwmPager" FvwmPager 0 0

Can anyone give ma a hand??

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phil Humpherys                                 Email: [email-masked]
Senior Systems Administrator, Webmaster            
International Trade Group, Inc.                    Fax:   (801) 229-2975
1206 South 1680 West                               Phone: (801) 229-2950
Orem, Utah  84058                            http://joshua.itglobal.com/
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Markus Gutschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 09:40:49 +0200

> Can anyone give ma a hand??

I had the same problem, too. Apparently something in the FvwmButtons
code changed and now you have to write the parameters in a different
way. This is what I used:

    *FvwmButtons (2x2 Swallow "FvwmPager" "FvwmPager 0 0")

In your case, that would probably read:

    *Wharf (Swallow "FvwmPager" "FvwmPager 0 0")

I hope this helps,

Markus