Subject: FVWM: Starting fvwm from CDE login screen

From: Jean-Yves VERN <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 1996 12:04:32 -0200

Hello all,

I fail to configure the CDE start screen (login screen) from which 
you can select the window manager you want to use (dtwm or olwm as
default with the system installation) to start fvwm.

I have copied the right files from /usr/dt/config to /etc/dt/config
but it seems that it doen't read what's in this directory.

I only have succeeded in adding a new choice in the CDE start screen
for fvwm.

If anyone has perform such configuration, his help will be welcome.

(I have a SUN SparcStation 4 with solaris 2.5)

Thank's

-- 
 Jean-Yves VERN - System and Network Engineer - [email-masked]
 YSTEL Communication  -  Forum de la rocade  -  Rue du Bignon
 35135 CHANTEPIE FRANCE - Tel (33)99531111 - Fax (33)99322341
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].