Subject: FVWM: click,complex functions

From: Marko Macek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 11:03:23 +0200

I am using fvwm95 and fvwm2 and have several questions.

Some relevant settings to below:

ClickTime 300
Style "*" ClickToFocus

1. If do the following:

Mouse 3        T     A      Lower

it works OK when the window is on top, but if it is not, 
the window will be raised first and then lowered. This seems to be caused
by ClickToFocus.

Two more things about Lower.
  1. Lowered windows seem to stick to the bottom of z-order
     until I raise them again, is there a way around it.

  2. How do I set the focus to topmost window after Lower. I 
     experimented with Next and Prev, without success.

2. Is there a way to position menus from FvwmButtons, like FvwmTaskBar can do?

Regards,
Mark

--- Klingon hackers use K'sh.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]       http://ixtas.fri.uni-lj.si/~markom

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].