Subject: FVWM: Bug report: Lost keyboard shortcut

From: まつしたまこと <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 May 1996 03:01:16 +0900

I found this bug about 2 years ago, and tried to fix, but no helps...

***

* What's a bug ?

	*Sometimes* (not always) in certain situation, all keyboard
	shortcut losts its effect.

* How to reproduce ?

	1) Supporse a desktop, which has some 'Sticky' window and
	   only ONE 'Slippary' window. Keyboard focus policy is
	   'MouseFocus' in all windows.

	2) Give a focus to the 'Slippary' window by moving pointer.

	3) Iconify the 'Slippary' window by keyboard shortcut or
	   clicking titlebar/titlebutton (bind to 'Iconify' is
	   needed).

	4) And keyboard shortcut may (not always) losts...

* How to recover such a situation ?

	Show a popup menu by clicking a mouse button, or give a focus
	to another ('Sticky') windows by moving a pointer.

***

Anybody has ever seen such a situation ?

- -
Makoto `MAR_kun' MATSUSHITA
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].