Subject: FVWM: Dissapearing icons

From: Alan Wild <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 13:39:19 -0400 (EDT)

Several days ago, I reported a potential bug in fvwm2.0.42 that is
occuring on my HP-UX9.05 box.  It is not something specific to my
account either because others are definately expereincing this.

It essentially occurs when the icon of an Iconified windows is moved.
For some reason, my copy of fvwm2 looses track of it.  Unfortunately,
the pager says the windows is still in place and if I try to move it on
the pager, it will die.

Has anyone expereinced this problem before or am I seeing something
uniq?

-Alan

-- 
Alan Wild                            [email-masked]       
f/s/c lou95                      http://www.spd.louisville.edu/~triangle/
IT-HSC Consultant                 http://www.spd.louisville.edu/~arwild01
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].