Subject: FVWM: New Titlebar Patch Available

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 14:24:25 -0400

There is a new version of the title-bar patch available (for 2.0.42).
It has a new syntax and some new features.  There are also some new
pictures on the web page.

See for more info:

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_title_picture.html

There are many changes, but it is still work-in-progess.  There are
special patching instructions (2 patches must be applied).  These
patches are for entertainment purposes only.

Among the changes, you can specify the title-bar height over
WindowFont default, attach the pixmap to one of the sides (or corners)
and more...  There is no need for this type patch into fvwm2, so it
will remain an add-on patch.

Report problems to me.

More is coming...
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].