Subject: FVWM: New Titlebar Patch Available

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 15:06:07 -0400

Another titlebar patch is available.  See bottom for location.

** Changes:

- refinements to cleanly compile out when undefined (i.e. defining
XPM, PIXMAP_BUTTONS, PIXMAP_TITLEBARS)... some minor cleanups
elsewhere...

- * additional style for title bar for Solid and FullSolid, which give
the title-bar a solid color.. also these can be used even *without*
XPM support, PIXMAP_BUTTONS or PIXMAP_TITLEBARS

- context diff (I saw the light :), so you shouldn't need GNU patch
anymore.. *plus* this is a *single* patch to fvwm-2.0.42 instead of a
two step patch

** Location (I hope I get this right :):

Patch is at:

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/dist/fvwm-2.0.42.tbp3.diff.gz
(~8k)

Please check the page for updates though at:

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_title_picture.html

as always please report problems to me,

Enjoy, 

Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
Finger for PGP Key
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].