Subject: FVWM: Bug?

From: H}vard Fosseng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 13:06:39 +0200

Fvwm 2.0.42, alpha, OSF1 V3.2, gcc v2.6

GNU Emacs 19.30.99.2 (sparc-sun-solaris2.3, X toolkit)

I create a new frame with

(make-frame '((width . 100) (top . 0) (left . 490)))

This is partially obscured by two sticky, staysontop xclocks (one
analog, one digital).

I use emacs' other-frame to go to the newly created frame. the cursor
warps to the frame's upper right corner, which is obscured by the
xclocks, but the frame still gets focus. I use focusfollowsmouse.

I iconify the frame, using the keyboard. The frame is iconified, but
none of the keystrokes to warp cursor/transfer focus work until I've
moved the mouse cursor out of the xclock windows.

Håvard Fosseng

Håvard Fosseng       S'il fallait tolérer aux autres tout ce qu'on se permet á
Informatics          soi-même, la vie ne serait plus tenable.
University of Oslo                      -- Georges Courteline
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].