Subject: FVWM: Opening Applications on Different Pages

From: Aharon Schkolnik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 09:45:26 +0300

Hi.

John Henders in his message of 26 Sep 1995 says that he opens windows
on one page and then "I goto a different page". I assume that he means
that in his .fvwm2rc file, he causes windows to be opened on pages
other than the first. I have not figured out how to do this. Could
someone (John, are you listening ?) help me here ?

TIA.

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,     |   Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward    |   [email-masked]
  is great, and the Master of the house is     |
  impatient. - Ethics Of The Fathers Ch. 2     |
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].