Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons Question

From: "Marc A. Volovic" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 17:57:28 +0300

Hello,

I have an FvwmButtons question. I see, from the man page, no reason why
the enclosed config line should not work. For some reason, it does not.
Either Swallow or Action, that is what experiments show...

Has anyone successfully used Swallow and Action together?

*StatusButtons(Swallow  "xbiff" 'Exec xbiff -bg SlateGray -fg OldLace\
                                -geometry 50x50 -file /var/mail/marc\
                                -update 15 -bw 0 -xrm "*flip: false"',\
                                Size 50 50)

Thanks in advance,

---MAV
Marc A. Volovic                                 (finger for PGP signature)
[email-masked]                               Linguists do it cunningly

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].