Subject: FVWM: fvwm-workers list

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 May 1996 15:02:27 -0500

After a nice holiday weekend I'm back to announce that I've created the
fvwm-workers mailing list as promised.  To subscribe, send the line

subscribe fvwm-workers

to [email-masked] and follow the directions that will be returned to
you.  You will be required to confirm the subscription at the address you
are trying to subscribe.  (This prevents someone from forging a message and
subscribing [email-masked].)

The list is set up pretty much like this one; I don't have web archives up
yet but I will after there is enough in the archives.  The fvwm list and
the fvwm-workers lists are not nested; I can see many instances where
someone would want traffic from fvwm-workers but not fvwm.

That's basically it.  All interested parties should subscribe to the new
list but wait a few days before starting up discussion so nobody is left
out.  I hope to move all development talk away from the fvwm list in the
next week or so.
-- 
      Jason L. Tibbitts III - [email-masked] - 713/743-8684 - 221SR1
System Manager:  University of Houston High Performance Computing Center
                1994 PC800 "Kuroneko"      DoD# 1723

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].