Subject: FVWM: pop-ups from good stuff buttons

From: [email-masked] (Timothy Menzies)
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 13:21:29 +1000 (EST)

can't make good stuff buttons pop-up menus. as i read the manual,
the follow should work:

Popup "ScreensaverLockOld"
        Title "Others locks (boring)"
        Exec    "Blank"         exec xlock  -nice 0 -mode blank &
        Exec    "Blot"          exec xlock  -nice 0 -mode blot &
        Exec    "Flame"         exec xlock  -nice 0 -mode flame &
        Exec    "Helix"         exec xlock  -nice 0 -mode helix &
        Exec    "Life"          exec xlock  -nice 0 -mode life   &
        Exec    "Maze"          exec xlock  -nice 0 -mode maze & 
        Exec    "Qix"           exec xlock  -nice 0 -mode qix &
        Exec    "Random"        exec xlock  -nice 0 -mode random &
        Exec    "Rect"          exec xlock  -nice 0 -mode rect & 
        Exec    "Rotor"         exec xlock  -nice 0 -mode rotor &
        Exec    "Sphere"        exec xlock  -nice 0 -mode sphere &
        Exec    "Spline"        exec xlock  -nice 0 -mode spline &
        Exec    "Wator"         exec xlock  -nice 0 -mode wator &
        Exec    "Worm"          exec xlock  -nice 0 -mode worm &
EndPopup

*GoodStuff test   stopsign.xpm    "Blah"     Popup ScreensaverLockOld &

but alas, no.

suggestions?

--
        Dr. Tim Menzies               |  
        [email-masked]  | What does "it" mean in the
 ,-_|\  www.sd.monash.edu.au/~timm    | sentence "What time is it?"?
/     \ Dept. Software Development,   | 
\_,-._/ Monash University, Caulfield, | 
     v  Melbourne, Australia, 3145.   | 
        +61-3-9903-1033(p)9903-1077(f)| 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].