Subject: FVWM: fvwm95 compilation problem

From: Takanori Kubota <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 05:19:16 +0900

I have a trouble in compiling fvwm95-2.0.41f.

I guess the package of fvwm95 lacks for module/FvwmConfig though
it seems to need them. What can I do?

#Ofcourse I've already installed fvwm2.0.42.

Thanks

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Patrice Fortier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 12:20:20 +0200

FvwmConfig have been removed from the distribution since Fvwm95-2.0.41e,
so there should not be any problem with Fvwm95-2.0.41f (I didn't tried
this version yet, sorry).

Here is what is told about this module in
http://ltidec1.epfl.ch:80/~barth/fvwm95.html

> Fvwm95-2.0.41e: 
  ....
>     FvwmConfig removed from the distribution, because it does not work
> properly with fvwm95. In a future release we will include a reworked
> version.

Lokh.