Subject: FVWM: Netaudio

From: [email-masked] (Christopher Wolf)
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 10:29:05 -0500 (CDT)

Has anyone had any trouble in running or compiling netaudio with FVWM
release 42?  I cannot get it to work, and do not know where the problem
is.  It compiles fine, but when ausun is run, it locks the /dev/audio,
but never plays any audio bites.

-Wolf
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Todd Tyrone Fries <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 19:29:53 -0600 (MDT)

> but never plays any audio bites.

nas is different than rplay.  Since the two are so similar it was recently
suggested someone allow FvwmAudio to be compiled with either/both.

However we haven't had any volunteers yet.

So, if you want the gratitude of a multitude of people, perhaps you could
be the above the mentioned volunteer.

But, if you don't want to be, the easy solution is to get the rplayd package
and use rplayd instead of ausun.

-- 
Todd Fries