Subject: FVWM: New/Test Pixmap Button Patch

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 16:40:29 -0400

There is a new (test) pixmap button patch for 2.0.42.  It needs
testing however.  Some minor drawing artifacts are done right now,
some new button styles are added.

You should be able to download it at:

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/dist/fvwm-2.0.42.pxp7.diff.gz

Please read the man page update contained in the patch for details.

Thanks,
Andrew
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 21:28:18 -0400

Andrew> You should be able to download it at:
    Andrew> http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/dist/fvwm-2.0.42.pxp7.diff.gz

Make this

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/dist/fvwm-2.0.42.pxp8.diff.gz

instead.  Consistency is now maintained with different combinations of
Flat titlestyle and MWMBorder with this one.  This one should be near
perfect ;^) (I hope :).
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].