Subject: Re: FVWM: Improved tbpixmap hack

From: Kim Lassila <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 18:42:56 +0300 (EET DST)

On Sat, 27 Apr 1996, Seth Burgess wrote:

> 1) New Directive - PixmapJustify
> 2) New Directive - PixmapTile

Could you please add a few more directives for the TitleStyle command:
1) Full[ActivePixmapUp,ActivePixmapDown,InActivePixmap] <pixmap>
   this one would be practically the same as FullPixmap <pixmap> is for
   ButtonStyle (meaning that the whole titlebar area would be covered with
   the pixmap)
2) Height <value>  - this would be really useful for fitting the pixmap
   on the titlebar without having to fight with different font sizes etc..

I don't think these additions would be impossible to make and they would
most certainly match my needs. I would have personally tried to make them
but it seems that my C programmin skills aren't adequate (yet) =)

Btw, thanks for the first patch too (it is great!)
  
With regards, 

  - ---- --------------------------------------------------- ---- -- -
 .       |\      _,,,---,,_       Kim Lassila    a.k.a   _/ .  _//    .
 . ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_ Juhannuskatu 18         (  )|\( />'   .
 :      |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'  20300 Turku           _)/_'-\)(     :
 |     '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)        -FiNLAND-           '      '       |
 |     ...studying Computer Science at the University of Turku...     |
 `-----------------------> [email-masked] \/ [email-masked] <--'

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].