Subject: FVWM: A couple more possible bugs...

From: Manoj Kasichainula <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 04:02:22 -0400 (EDT)

1. I have a similar problem to that described in the list-archive
(http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/archive/9604/msg00172.html). When I start or
restart fvwm, I am unable to pan my display unless I click on the Pager or
move a window to another screen. I am using FvwmCpp to parse my fvwm
config file. I have only noticed this problem under Linux 1.2.13. I also
use the same config file under HP-UX 9, and have had no problems on that
platform (yet). It doesn't look like the direcitves are commenting out
anything relevant.

2. MWMButtons, which is supposed to make the maximize button look pressed
in when the window is maximized, doesn't seem to work right. Instead of
pushing in
the button used for maximizing, it pushes in the rightmost button (button
2) In my config, these are not the same button.

Here's the relevant info. It is the same as in my previous e-mail..

OS: Red Hat Linux 3.0.3 (Linux 1.2.13)
X11R6 (Xfree 3.1.2) with Accelerated X 1.2

fvwm 2.0.42 with no extra compile-time options

fvwmrc at http://dosa.ini.cmu.edu/~manojk/fvwm2rc

Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________
Manoj Kasichainula - [email-masked] | "It never hurts to help!"
http://dosa.ini.cmu.edu/~manojk/           |  - Eek the Cat just
Finger for PGP public key & Geek Code      |  before something painful

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Manoj Kasichainula <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 17:31:08 -0400 (EDT)

> platform (yet). It doesn't look like the direcitves are commenting out

I've just confirmed that I DO have the same panning problm on HP-UX 9. I
believe that it is fvwm 2.0.40. There should be a --version option to make
finding this out a little easier.

_____________________________________________________________________
Manoj Kasichainula - [email-masked] | "Yes, I know a nose
http://dosa.ini.cmu.edu/~manojk/           |   is not a butt."
Finger for PGP public key & Geek Code      |   - Darrell Fuhriman