Subject: FVWM: Xpm libraries not found

From: Alessandro Vozza <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 12:07:59 +0200 (MET DST)

I have just compiled and installed fvwm95.I then started it from xinitrc, 
and all seems to go well. But, fvwm can't find the varius .xpm icons, and 
the start menu show , instead of the icons, the name of the icon that are 
in .fvwm2rc95 file.I think I have Xpm libraries installed correctly, but 
I'm not sure. Anyone can tell me the correct place for the Xpm lib and 
other files related?

---------------------------------------
Alessandro Vozza		      
Universita' di Ferrara		      
Dip.di Chimica
E-mail: [email-masked]
	[email-masked]
Snail-Mail: via Del Granchio 9,
	    44100 Ferrara
Phone: +39-532-204239
---------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Hector Peraza <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 14:30:22 +0200 (MET DST)

> I'm not sure. Anyone can tell me the correct place for the Xpm lib and 

The installation process does not install the mini-icons by default, you 
have to copy them manually to a /usr/local/icons or /usr/local/mini-icons 
directory. If you copy them to some other place you have to update the 
PixmapPath option in the .fvwm2rc95 config file.

Hope that helps,
Hector Peraza.

---

From: Alessandro Vozza <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 18:35:35 +0200 (MET DST)

Thank for all. I have already patch the problem with a look at .fvwm2rc95 
file; excuse me for the loss of time I made you.