Subject: FVWM: Single click and FvwmButtons

From: Peter Aundal Toft <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 09:19:51 -0700 (PDT)

I just installed the latest fvwm 2.0.42, and converted my old .fvwmrc 
using the shell-script in the package (+ some minor hacking) - I think it 
is very good, but I have one problem irritating me. In the new version
clicking one time and releasing the mouse on a FvwmButton where a menu 
should appear the menu disappears - and if I start (single click) a menu on 
the canvas (background) the menus stays there. Can I have the opposite 
effect (actually the old stuff) by changing a Style parameter ??

Regards

                                        \|/
                                       (o -)
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-oOOo-(_)-oOOo-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
                                                           /|__      
Peter Toft, Ph.D. student                                 /_|  \__      
Department of Mathematical Modelling,          |\         |   @   \  
Section for Digital Signal Processing,         \ \--------|    .:|/  
Bld 349, Technical University of Denmark        \    ###     **\     
DK-2800 Lyngby, Denmark                          |    ###    ***\    
Phone +45 45 25 39 22  FAX +45 45 88 01 17       /  /-------- *\|    
Email [email-masked]                   /  /         \  \    
http://www.ei.dtu.dk/staff/ptoft/ptoft.html     L_JJ          \__JJ  

<-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
Check the Danish Linux WEB page at http://www.ei.dtu.dk/linux/linux.html 
<-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].