From: [email-masked] (Sagar A. Pandit)
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 20:56:23 -0500

Hi !

    I do not know whether this is a proper place to ask this question.

I am trying to build fvwm2.0.42 on Sun SPARC 20 Solaris 2.4 (With Apogee compiler)
I wanted to build it with XPM support. 
So first I built the libXpm-4.7 ( I got it from ftp://ftp.x.org/contrib/libraries )

Then I edited the Fvwm.tmpl file for HasXpm ...

The fvwm2 builds completely without error but if you introduce a pixmap button. 
I am getting error saying fvwm must have Xpm support.

I am stuck at this point.

Please Help...

Yours
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sagar A. Pandit.

Non Linear Dynamics group
Department of Physics
University of Pune
Pune 411 007
INDIA

e-mail: [email-masked]
URL: http://physics.unipune.ernet.in/~sagar
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].