Subject: FVWM: Move/Pager Bug?

From: Alan Wild <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 10:42:59 -0400 (EDT)

My friend this morning found a possible bug in the Iconify/Move
relationship and the Pager.

Do the following. . . . 

	Iconify a Window (ie xterm)
	Move the icon around on the desktop.
	
At this point, the icon disappears from the desktop, but the Pager
still lists the window as where you dropped it.

Now, move the mini-window in the pager.  It will die.

We are running HP-UX 9.05 and I believe we linked against X11R5, but we
have R4,R5,R6 installed.

Can anyone duplidate this behavior?

-Alan

-- 
Alan Wild                            [email-masked]       
f/s/c lou95                      http://www.spd.louisville.edu/~triangle/
IT-HSC Consultant                 http://www.spd.louisville.edu/~arwild01
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].