Subject: FVWM: fvwm 2.0.42 -- Pager ?? bug

From: Leeman Strout <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 23:43:52 -0400 (EDT)

Ok.. here we go... I have IconBox, ButtonBox, and Pager running.  The 
pager is 3x2... Running Linux 1.2.13, Xinside's Accelerated-X 1.3.  I 
doubt the machine matters (it's huge  ;)

So... pop up a new app with interactive placement, and put the cursor 
against the top of the display (top left section of the desktop in the 
pager)  jump the cursor real fast into the top left corner of the 
display.  After a *quick* pause, the cursor jumps half the distance from 
that corner to the original position, and the new app window meets it 
there.  To get the app into the upper-left corner, you must *eeeeease* it 
into position.

Dunno what's causing it... dunno if it happens to anyone else either  =)

Leeman
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].