Subject: FVWM: More functions like HighlightColor

From: Dan Niles <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 17:44:36 -0500

I would like to see more functions like HighlightColor. For example,
StickyColor, CirculateSkipColor, etc.  These colors would be the defaults
if the corresponding style was in affect for a window, and
could be overridden with an explicit call to Color.

You could then tell at a glance what window will be hit with Next/Perv, 
which ones will move when you change pages/desks, etc.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Barry A. Warsaw" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 18:49:17 -0400

>>>>> "DN" == Dan Niles <[email-masked]> writes:

    DN> I would like to see more functions like HighlightColor. For
    DN> example, StickyColor, CirculateSkipColor, etc.  These colors
    DN> would be the defaults if the corresponding style was in affect
    DN> for a window, and could be overridden with an explicit call to
    DN> Color.

Actually, I'd like to see these all go into Styles, with the removal
of a separate HighlightColor function.  Isn't Style "*" supposed to be
the default?

-Barry