Subject: FVWM: FvwmPager: Desks?

From: Leeman Strout <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 01:03:46 -0400 (EDT)

I like the pager, but I don't use desks.  How might I get it so that I 
don't have the annoying "Desk 0" at the top of the window?  I looked as 
close as I could, but didn't find a config for it.. would I have to hack 
the source?

Leeman Strout
[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (David SEGONDS)
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 08:43:56 +0200

Hello,

LS> I like the pager, but I don't use desks.  How might I get it so
LS> that I don't have the annoying "Desk 0" at the top of the window?

Try: "*FvwmPagerFont none". It works for me.

        Regards. David.

-- [email-masked] http://www.ensg.u-nancy.fr/~segonds Tel:33-1-47527131
   IFP DIMA; 1,4 Rue du bois Preau; F-92506 Rueil Malmaison Fax:33-1-47527022
* A good picture may well be worth a thousand words, but on the WWW,
  even bad imagemaps cost tens of thousands of words (Erik Naggum)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Frank Weis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 08:53:49 +0200 (MET DST)

> close as I could, but didn't find a config for it.. would I have to hack
This _is_ somewhere in the docs/mans... I don't remember where.
*FvwmPagerFont none
Frank