Subject: FVWM: Bug/Feature/no one noticed?

From: Leeman Strout <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 18:03:07 -0400 (EDT)

Just noticed my menus weren't acting quite right after killing the 
font out of Menustyle (it looked funny)

I use the mwm style of menus and after removing the font specification, 
they reverted to fvwm style.

Maybe it should be changed so that a missing specification (ie: the font) 
doesn't screw up the rest of the line.

This works:

MenuStyle black SlateBlue1 RoyalBlue4 fixed mwm

This doesn't:

MenuStyle black SlateBlue1 RoyalBlue4 mwm

I don't see why both can't work  =)

Leeman Strout
[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].