Subject: FVWM: olwm, scripts

From: [email-masked] (Graeme McCaffery)
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 08:51:32 +0100 (BST)

Does anyone have a script that will convert menus in olwm files to fvwm2
format? This would be very useful for my work mates who stubornly insist
on using olwm, because it is easier! 8-(

I think that an easy conversion script would help. also how about twn
and mwm scripts??

Graeme

-- 
email: [email-masked]

snail mail: University of Birmingham
	    School of Electrical &
            Electronic Engineering
	    Birmingham
	    B15 2TT
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].