Subject: Re: Colormaps (was FVWM: Re: Fvwm article)

From: Dave Goldberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 1996 09:51:24 -0400

I do something similar:

ColormapFocus FollowsFocus

and make Netscape be clicktofocus (I also make my buttonbar
clicktofocus).  Then, by keeping netscape -install on a desk by
itself, that desk only needs to be color flashed when I enter it.  As
soon as I click on Netscape, that desk will have the Netscape colormap
as long as I stay in it unless I click on the button bar.  I usually
don't like this mode of operation - I prefer mouseless as much as
possible, but since you pretty much can't avoid the mouse with
netscape anyway...

Dave Goldberg
Post: The Mitre Corporation\MS B305\202 Burlington Rd.\Bedford, MA 01730
Phone: 617-271-3887
Email: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].