Subject: FVWM: Icons placement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 09:01:12 -0700

I am new to this mailing list (and to this WM) so I may be asking a basic
question. I couldn't find the answer in the FAQ and on any other online docs.

I am looking for a way to set Icons one after the other (say from Top left
to the Top right). For now, every time a window is being Iconify the icon
appear on a random position on the desktop (near the mouse).

Any setting ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Yehuda.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Richard Kaszeta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 11:55:13 -0500

>From my .fvwm2rc:

Style "*"           IconBox -200 500 -5 -5
Style "xterm"       IconBox -200 150 -5 -5
Style "emacs"	    IconBox -200 300 -5 -5	

This places all xterms in one area of the desktop, all emacsen in
another, and everything else above that. (The numbers are the pixel
corners of the icon box)

-- 
Richard W Kaszeta 			Graduate Student/Sysadmin
[email-masked]			University of MN, ME Dept
http://www.me.umn.edu/0h/home/kaszeta/www.html
--
Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].