Subject: FVWM: Installing fvwm with CDE and Solaris 2.5

From: Jean-Yves VERN <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 17:57:04 -0200

Hello all,

I fail to configure the CDE start screen from which you can select
the window manager you want to use (dtwm or olwm as default with the
system installation) to start fvwm.

I have copied the right files from /usr/dt/config to /etc/dt/config
but it seems that it doen't read what's in this directory.

I only have succeeded in adding a new choice in the CDE start screen
for fvwm.

Thank's for your help.

-- 
 Jean-Yves VERN - System and Network Engineer - [email-masked]
 YSTEL Communication  -  Forum de la rocade  -  Rue du Bignon
 35135 CHANTEPIE FRANCE - Tel (33)99531111 - Fax (33)99322341
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].