Subject: Re: FVWM: mailing list archives

From: Tom Julien <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 1996 09:38:39 -0400

Ron Roskens <[email-masked]> writes:

>Thus spake Brandon M. Browning:

[...]

>>   http://coho.stanford.edu/~hassan/hymail/fvwmlist
>> 
>> It goes back to late 1995 -> today, but at least it's a start.  I ran across
>> it accidently when I was searching for myself (come on, I know you all do
>> that from time to time) via Lycos.
>
>Try looking in ftp.hpc.uh.edu/pub/fvwm/list-archive

Btw, does anyone know where or if there's any archives prior to
September 1995?

/*************************************************************
Thomas J. Julien                      E-Mail: [email-masked]
Engineering Unix Support                 Tel: 407-826-7685
Lockheed Martin Corp, Orlando, FL        Fax: 407-826-1881
*************************************************************/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].