Subject: FVWM: Window Limit?!?!?!

From: [email-masked] (Christopher Wolf)
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 18:49:57 -0500 (CDT)

Is there a limit to the number of things/windows FVWM V42 will
allow open at once?

When I try to open my 40th (or so, I'm not sure exactly how many
windows I'm removing from the Window List) window, I get the following
message:

XIO:  fatal IO error 54 (Connection reset by peer) on X server "flamingo:0.0"
      after 0 requests (0 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

and

Broken Pipe

Ignoring whether or not you think I need this many windows (I do), does
anyone know to fix this?  It seems to be a limit, because if I close one
of the windows, I can open another, but no more after that.

-Wolf
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].