Subject: FVWM: Cut and paste on fvwm

From: "Peter V. Tredeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 12:11:08 -0400

Hello 

 I am running BSDI and using fvwn as a window manager. Would you have
any idea how i can cut and paste between  Netscape and the Xterm's 

  Thanks 
  
 -pete  

 tredeau@openmarket
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 12:47:48 -0400

>>>>> "Pete" == Peter V Tredeau <[email-masked]> writes:

Pete> Hello

Howdy.

Pete>  I am running BSDI and using fvwn as a window manager. Would you have
Pete> any idea how i can cut and paste between  Netscape and the Xterm's

This has nothing to do with fvwm.  The individual applications
(Netscape and XTerm) handle that.

Chuck

ps - It should be just click & drag w/ left mouse button in Netscape
to copy, then middle mouse button over the XTerm to paste.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].