Subject: Re: FVWM: drag windows into pager

From: [email-masked] (Jeff Magill)
Date: Tue, 7 May 96 14:03:57 PDT

[olwm]
>In explanation:  DEFAULT does quite a few things. 
>For 1> if you go to select a menu with a default item and release the 
>mouse button, the default is activated just like you had actually moused 
>into the menu and selected it.
>2> when the menu does come into view (off of another menu) it is aligned 
>such that the default selection lines up with the menu activator
>3> if you mouse out of the menu (and it's still there) and mouse back 
>into it, the mouse warps to the default  (I may remember this part wrong 
>;)
>
>Any other nice features to think of?

The user is also allowed to change the default menu selection on the fly
by putting the mouse over a selection and hitting the control key (maybe
the key changes).

Jeff
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].