Subject: Re: FVWM: 1.24r -> 2.0.42 upgrade woes

From: [email-masked] (Fabien Villard)
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 16:02:09 +0200

Hi,

>I think Barry actually meant Alt-Ctrl-Backspace, which I believe is a
>standard keystroke to kill the X server, unless the X server is
>started w/ a parameter telling it otherwise (-T, I believe).
>
>Unless of course I'm wrong and this isn't a standard...  I know this
>works under AIX (although I don't often use it).  I'll have to try it
>under Linux when I get home.
	It works under Linux.
	Fab.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
   ______          We've got the power and the glory
  ' /    )     /   We've got to take it from here
   /--)  __   /_   (Horslip, The book of Invasions)
__/     (_/  /__)  Fabien Villard, France.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].