Subject: FVWM: FvwmButton enhancement request

From: David Peart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 14:50:25 -0700

Would it be feasible to have an "invisible" button style that could be
used to place a button "over" a swallowed app allowing you to map
mouse button actions to the swallowed app?  This way you could swallow
xload and upon mouse 1 click start a xterm with top running in it.
This is the pretty much the only feature that I like in HP View :)
and would like to see it in fvwm.

I know this functionality is available in tkgoodstuff, but I would
prefer just using FvwmButtons.

any comments?

sincerely happy fvwm user :)

David L. Peart
[email-masked]
(503) 264-2498

I WORK for Intel, I don't SPEAK for Intel.
<http://www-md6.intel.com/~dpeart>
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].