Subject: FVWM: compiling

From: Dan Norris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 12:01:00 -0500

Thanks for all the help.  The problem was passing the -Aa to gcc.  All's well, 
now I just have to spend the next few months customizing :)

I also ran into a problem with vi.  When I was using mwm, vi seemed to be 
fine.  Now, after switching to fvwm, I can't seem to insert any "#" signs into 
anything.  Is this something common?  Maybe I should check the FAQ, but I'm 
sure someone has the answer :)

Thanks,
Dan
-- 
Dan Norris                  Computer Science 
[email-masked]      University of Illinois
http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/d-norri/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].