Subject: FVWM: FVWM95 & xload

From: Danny Sung <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 01:50:30 -0700

I can't seem to get rid of the titlebar in my xload with FVWM95
(haven't tried the latest clean fvwm, though).  I tried settting
the NoTitle style for "*load", "XLoad", and "xload", but non want to
get rid of the titlebar.  It does, however, remove the title bar just
fine for xbiff and xclock.

Also, concerning the Taskbar, I was wondering if there are any plans
on making it support sticking to the left or right side of the screen,
as well as autohiding.  Also, is there a way to configure the clock
that's displayed?  I'd like to be able to see the date as well as the
time (seeing seconds wouldn't hurt either).

And for my final plea for added features :-)  I know fvwm lets you cycle
through the window list one way or the other, but I personally find it
much more efficient if it were handled like a stack (what? Windows
actually made something efficient?).  The ALT-TAB'ing combination can
be rather quick, compared to having separate traverse forward and
traverse backward cominations.  The latter is especially annoying
since there isn't really a visible indication of what the window list
order is (without having to check each time).

Just some thoughts,
Danny Sung
[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].