Subject: FVWM: Pager geometry problem

From: "Peter A. Newson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 16:24:56 +0100

Hi,

I am running X11R6.1 and fvwm2 patchlevel 42 on a Sun Sparc 5 (running 
sunos4.1.3_U1) and have a minor problem with the Pager module.

With *FvwmPagerGeometry -1-1  the pager is a few pixels away from the bottom 
right corner of the screen. Does anyone else see this?

Cheers

Pete

-- 
   
  +------------------------------------------------------------------+
  | Peter A. Newson            | Department of Computer Science,     |
  | E-MAIL: [email-masked] | Birkbeck College,                   |
  | Phone:  +44 0171 631 6723  | University of London, Malet Street, |
  | Fax:    +44 0171 631 6727  | London WC1E 7HX, UK.                |
  |===============> http://www.dcs.bbk.ac.uk/~pete/ <================|
  +------------------------------------------------------------------+
  | "Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens";                  |
  |          Talking Heads, 'Heaven', from 'Fear of Music'           |
  +------------------------------------------------------------------+

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Alan Wild <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 14:27:33 -0400 (EDT)

> right corner of the screen. Does anyone else see this?

It should be one pixel off.  Try -0-0

-Alan

-- 
Alan Wild                            [email-masked]       
f/s/c lou95                      http://www.spd.louisville.edu/~triangle/
IT-HSC Consultant                 http://www.spd.louisville.edu/~arwild01
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].