Subject: FVWM: fvwm and Solaris...

From: Jason Lingohr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 16:22:20 +1000 (EST)

(This is my first post here, please be nice *grin*)

I've attempted to compile fvwm for Solaris 2.4 onsite here without much 
luck (basically because Sun's imake is stuffed...)  A manual make wasn't 
much more successful.

Where can I find binaries for 2.4???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason Lingohr                            Frankston Monash Yoyo Administration
[email-masked]                       B.Comp(Inf. Sys.) student
http://yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au/~lingman             Internet Systems Consultant
Mobile: +61-(0)411-46-9939         IT Consultant with Cybersource Pty Limited 
            IT Journalist -- LAN Magazine Australia/New Zealand
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andrew Cosgriff <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 May 1996 10:22:22 +1000

jl> (This is my first post here, please be nice *grin*)

small world, huh ? :)  Nice to see you again.

jl> I've attempted to compile fvwm for Solaris 2.4 onsite here without much
jl> luck (basically because Sun's imake is stuffed...)  A manual make wasn't
jl> much more successful.

What exactly was the problem ?  Was it just doing a "make makefiles" ?

I'll append a patch to /usr/openwin/lib/config/Imake.tmp to this message that
fixes that problem.  (If it's something else, feel free to hassle me further)

jl> Where can I find binaries for 2.4???

nooo ! :)

Enjoy,
 Andrew.
-- 
 - Andrew J Cosgriff - [email-masked] -          Mobile : +61-14-856-122
 SysAdmin / Support Dude, UNICO Computer Systems    PGP & MIME ok and preferred
     "I was trying so hard to be myself, I was turning into somebody else"
                                (Matt Johnson)