Subject: FVWM: fvwm95

From: Tim Riker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 1996 18:30:30 -0400

Are you going any furthur with this? I hacked it to compile under fvwm
2.0.42 plain, It's kinda nice. I wish:

color changes as the Focus moves like WinList

indicate iconified windows like IconMan

move on click3-drag on no icon space.

resize on click1-drag

date popup for tray-time on mousehover

tray would allow mini start bar like Buttons

tray would allow mini horizontal pager

click3 on icon would offer WindowOps menu for iconed app
-- 
Tim Riker - http://webspirs.silverplatter.com/~timr/ - short SIGs! <g>
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].