Subject: FVWM: timing bug fixed on 2.0.42

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 18:41:21 -0400 (EDT)

I sent this question 2 weeks ago and I don't believe I got any replies
back.

## Is the "timing bug" fixed with 2.0.42.

## I mean the one that gets menus hidding behind windows when you select them ?
## I'm using 2.0.41 now.

Also, while not an fvwm question ... I'm looking for an xterm that would
have a transparent background . Can this be done with a specific color
or does it require an xterm replacement of some sort.

Thanks !

+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Mario Dupuis		   Internet : [email-masked]    |
| System Administrator	   Phone    : (514) 855-5001   ext: 1720      |
| Canadair Aerospace Group Fax      : (514) 855-2157		      |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------+

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].