Subject: FVWM: 2.0.42 compile problem on Sunos4.1.4

From: "Michael J. Carter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 16:28:15 -0600 (MDT)

strerror doesn't seem to be defined for sunos... at least I can't find
it!

mjc

-- 
Michael J. Carter              | There's so much plastic in this culture
[email-masked]               | that vinyl leopard skin is becoming an
Space Data Systems (NIS-3)     | endangered synthetic. -- Lily Tomlin
Los Alamos National Laboratory |
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (R. H. Wood)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 09:08:32 -0500 (CDT)

> strerror doesn't seem to be defined for sunos... at least I can't find

It appears to be in string.h on HP-UX's and SunOS 5.4 boxes here at DSC.
The one 'sunos' box I could still find (4.1.2) doesn't seem to have it 
defined either (but you probably expected that, didn't you?).

-- dick
[email-masked]
Richard H. Wood @ Switch Products Division,   DSC Communications Corporation
1000 Coit Road, Office PB1-1526, Mail Stop 121, Plano, TX 75075 214-477-8624   
***    These words are mine; not DSC's.   (...They make me say that.)    ***
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].