Subject: FVWM: FVWM-2.0.41 Question.

From: David Peart <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 10:35:50 -0700

Is it possible to have a click (button press) command associated with
a button that has swallow something?  (no, I really mean this :)

What I would like to do is swallow xload, then if I click on it have
it display an xterm with top running in it.  It does not look possible
from reading the man pages, but I figure I could have missed
something.

thanks,

David L. Peart
[email-masked]
(503) 264-2498

I WORK for Intel, I don't SPEAK for Intel.
<http://www-md6.intel.com/~dpeart>
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].