Subject: FVWM: Can't get iconbox to work properly

From: [email-masked] (Amir J. Katz)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 96 10:04:34 IST

Hi,
I've just started using fvwm2 and so far, it has the same
functionality as fvwm 1.x, but one thing bugs me - I can't get the 
icons to be placed on the bottom, left to right.

In my fvwm file (.fvwmrc) I have this, which works:

  IconBox   5 -64 -140 -5

So I put this in my .fvwm2rc:

   Style "*"  DecorateTransient,IconBox 5 -64 -140 -5

But I still get the icons in the top left in one desktop and on the
top right on another. Is fvwm2 trying to avoid plaing the icons on
any window? If so, can this behavior be overridden?

Thanks

/* Amir J. Katz  E-mail: [email-masked]   WWW: http://www.ddddf.com */
/* New Dimension Software, LTD., Tel-Aviv, Israel                   */
/* .. I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but         ..*/
/* .. my lawyer thinks he can get me five.        (Steven Wright) ..*/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].