Subject: FVWM: fvwm-2.0.41

From: Doug Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 16:44:02 -0500

I just installed fvwm 2-0.41 on my Linux machine.  The only thing that 
doesn't seem to work is when I iconify a window, the icon doesn't appear 
on the desktop, but it still shows up in the Winlist.  Does anyone have 
any suggestions.  Thanks in advance

Doug Ward
[email-masked]
Illinois State Water Survey
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Brandon M. Browning" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 15:37:30 -0700 (PDT)

> any suggestions.  Thanks in advance

It sounds like FVWM isn't looking in the right place for the pix.  Make
sure that PixmapPath & IconPath (in .fvwm2rc) are pointing to valid
directories... 

-- Brandon Browning                                                          )
   Powertie Software                                                        (
   http://www.powertie.org/                                                c[]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
And so it goes...