Subject: FVWM: fvwm version 2.x install errors

From: Bobby Hitt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 1996 03:44:59 -0500

I'm trying to install version 2.0.41 of fvwm, and can't get anything to
compile. I have both imake and xmkmf on my system which is running Linux
Caldera 1.3.81 on a Pentium 100. When I try to run xmkmf I get:

mv - f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c:3: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 33. Stop.

If I try ./MakeMakefiles I get the above errors in every directory.
Since I'm very good about following directions I don't see what I'm
doing wrong. Any suggestions?

Bobby Hitt
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: David Barth <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 11:36:41 +0200 (MET DST)

> imake: Exit code 33. Stop.

Strange : have you installed all the X stuff in your Caldera setup ?
Search fro the Imake.tmpl or grab a RedHat RPM 
(it should be a big XF86xx.rpm)