Subject: FVWM: Repeat

From: [email-masked] (Christopher Wolf)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 96 16:32:41 CDT

Why doesn't the Pixmap Titbar patch auto repeat the pattern.  In order
to use it, I need to have the pixmaps as wide as the widest window
I'll ever have, and this seems silly if the pattern will just be repeating.

-Wolf
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 18:22:15 -0400

>>>>>  Frankenstein, with all his courtesy, shouted:
>>>>> "All kneel at the words of the mighty Christopher Wolf!"

    Christopher> Why doesn't the Pixmap Titbar patch auto repeat the
    Christopher> pattern.  In order to use it, I need to have the
    Christopher> pixmaps as wide as the widest window I'll ever have,
    Christopher> and this seems silly if the pattern will just be
    Christopher> repeating.

The next version will (and more).  Someone I think posted a patch to
do this, but I will probably try to accomplish the same thing with
native X calls instead. 

I am planning to do some changes which will shorten the code quite a
bit.

Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
Finger for PGP Key
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].