Subject: FVWM: compile problem

From: [email-masked] (Graeme McCaffery)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 13:19:44 +0100 (BST)

I get the following errors compiling fvwm pl42
on a sparc solaris 2.4

gcc -o fvwm add_window.o bindings.o borders.o builtins.o colormaps.o
colors.o complex.o decorations.o events.o focus.o functions.o fvwm.o
icons.o menus.o misc.o module.o move.o placement.o read.o resize.o
style.o virtual.o windows.o -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall  
-L/usr/openwin/lib -L../libs -lfvwm -L/usr/local/lib -lXpm  -lXext -lX11
 -lsocket -lnsl 
ld: fatal: file virtual.o: unknown type, unable to process using elf(3E)
libraries
ld: fatal: file windows.o: unknown type, unable to process using elf(3E)
libraries

does anyone know what is going wrong
I've never had this trouble before compiling fvwm

Graeme
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].