Subject: FVWM: [2.0.42] another man page nit

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 96 15:33:57 EDT

In the FvwmForm man page, the description of the *FvwmFormChoice field
is incomplete.

The man .B macro takes a maximum of 6 arguments, but the definition of
*FvwmFormChoice uses 7, so the last one is ignored and not printed.

Here's a patch.

--- fvwm-2.0.42/modules/FvwmForm/FvwmForm.man    Tue Sep 26 14:14:57 1995
+++ FvwmForm.1  Wed Apr 17 15:28:22 1996
@@ -145,7 +145,7 @@
 .B \fImultiple\fP
 This is a multiple-choice selection.
 .TP 4
-.B *FvwmFormChoice \fIname\fP \fIvalue\fP on | off "\fIstring\fP"
+.B *FvwmFormChoice \fIname\fP \fIvalue\fP "on | off" "\fIstring\fP"
 Specifies a choice for a selection.
 The choice item has a \fIname\fP and a \fIvalue\fP.
 The \fIstring\fP will be displayed to the right of the choice button
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].