Subject: FVWM: PixmapPath

From: [email-masked] (Charles Gagnon)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 22:29:11 -0400

Just installed FVWM2.0.42...

I add to remove the "PixmapPath ..." entry 'cause of this error at
startup...

[FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> No such module
/usr/local/X11R6/lib/X11/fvwm2 PixmapPath

Does someone knows why?

Thanks for your help.

-- 
Charles Gagnon                      | My views are my views and they 
Systems Engineer                    | do not represent those of anybody
[email-masked]               | but me.
http://www.Grafnetix.COM/~charles/  |

     "Why don't we just have a stupidity
      tax? just tax the stupid people!"
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 09:18:20 -0400

>>>>> "CG" == Charles Gagnon <[email-masked]> writes:

CG> Just installed FVWM2.0.42...
CG> I add to remove the "PixmapPath ..." entry 'cause of this error at
CG> startup...

CG> [FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> No such module
CG> /usr/local/X11R6/lib/X11/fvwm2 PixmapPath

CG> Does someone knows why?

You probably compiled without XPM support.  I'm going to make it
handle this more gracefully for the next beta release.

Chuck