Subject: FVWM: Re: Here's a patch for WarpTowindow and FocusOnly functions

From: Brady Montz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 15:55:21 -0700 (MST)

About a week ago I posted a patch for fvwm2.0.42 which added two functions
WarpToWindow and FocusOnly. Has anybody tried it out? Would anybody like to
see this put into fvwm? I've been using it since then, and it's been working
fine for me, and I'd like to see it in fvwm.

[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Niles <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 12:17:49 -0500

> fine for me, and I'd like to see it in fvwm.

I don't know for sure what WarpToWindow does, but I assume that you use

	WarpToWindow <window>

to go to window.  If that is the case,

	Next [<window>] Focus

does the same thing.  Is this what WarpToWindow does?

What does FocusOnly do?

Dan Niles
[email-masked]