Subject: FVWM: xkeycaps problem

From: tim werner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 13:49:26 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to use xkeycaps at home to make it look like I'm typing on a
vt200 (I need the PF, Find, Do, etc. keys).  According to the
documentation, the "Type At Window" function allows me to select a
window which can receive keystrokes from the xkeycaps keyboard picture.
This is just what I need.

Xkeycaps says to remember to select "Allow SendEvents" from the Xterm
menu, which I did, but my selected xterm is not receiving any events.
Is this a problem with fvwm?  Anyone else having any success with this
feature of xkeycaps?  (I'm not trying to redo my xmodmap, just send
keystrokes to an xterm.)

I seem to be running fvwm 2.0pl33 at home.

thanks,
tw
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].