Subject: FVWM: Change library path order for clean compile

From: [email-masked] (Laurent Duperval)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 07:52:37 -0400

Hello,

I compiled 2.0.42 this weekend.  It almost compiled without a hitch.  In my
previous compilation (.39, I think), I had installed libfvwm.a (I've no idea
why).  When linkink fvwm, -L/usr/X386/lib appeas before -L../libs so the
system library was linked in instead of the distribution library.  It should
be fixed to avoid these types of problems.  Though I'm not really sure why the
library was installed in the first place.

-- 
=====================================================================

Laurent Duperval                    (Systemes) Grafnetix Systems Inc.
Tel (514) 861-3389                  777 rue de la Commune Ouest
Fax (514) 866-6206                  Suite 101 
[email-masked]               Montreal, Quebec
URL: http://WWW.Grafnetix.COM       CANADA, H3C 1Y1

                   Leaders in Document Technologies
           L'avant-garde des technologies de documentation

=====================================================================

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].