Subject: FVWM: version 2.0.42 and pixmappath

From: Jens-U H Petersen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 96 10:36:07 JST

Thanks everyone for the sunos patch.  I managed to build now ;-).

However I am having trouble pixmaps now.

With the line

	PixmapPath /home/petersen/lib/X11/pixmaps:/usr/local/X11R6/include/X11/pixmaps

I get the following error message from fvwm2:

[FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> No such module /home/petersen/lib/X11/fvwm2 PixmapPath

I have now "xpm" icons in my fvwmbuttons, nor when I iconify
"xterm" etc.  (The same thing happens with both the old and new
system fvwmrc files.)

Anyone know what is wrong?

Thanks, Jens
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Paul E. Raines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 11:36:31 -0700 (PDT)

You still did not compile correctly.  Some parts of your program think
XPM is compiled in and other don't resulting in that strange error message.
The fix is to modify Fvwm.tmpl so for FvwmCompilerFlags you change CFLAGS
to CCOPTIONS. Then make clean and do another xmkmf, make Makefiles, make.

-- 
_________________________________________________________________________
Paul Raines               [email-masked]           415-926-4198
Stanford Linear Accelerator    End Station A           E143 Collaboration
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~raines/index.html  <======== PGP public key
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].