Subject: FVWM: FvwmBacker

From: [email-masked] (Justin L. Gaither)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 11:18:04 -0400

FvwmBacker does not seem to support 

*FvwmBackerDesk 0 -solid #8DA08D

any suggestions?

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Justin Gaither                      V                (919)850-6573|
| 1630SX HW   Development     +---------------+    FAX (919)850-6590|
| Alcatel Network Systems     | A L C A T E L |                     |
| [email-masked]    +---------------+    Raleigh, NC      |
|                                                         why not!  |
| http://sdrnr1.aur.alcatel.com:8000/~jgaither                      |
--------------------------------------------------------------------+
#          LINUX because a 486 is a terrible thing to WASTE!        #
---------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].