Subject: FVWM: Any uninstall programs for linux?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 16:07:22 -0400 (EDT)

Is there an UNINSTALL program for linux like in MSWindows? I
installed FVWM2, and to be honest I like FVWM1.2.
I am tired of trying to understand it's configuration file. The extensibility
offered by FVWM1.2 is sufficient for my needs. I want to uninstall
the FVWM2 files and install the FVWM1.2 files back. Any ideas or
suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Subbarao.

-- 
[email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer - I question and speak for myself.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].