Subject: FVWM: Bug?

From: David A Rapchun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 15:38:49 -0700

Hello,

In 1.24r the window position coordinates window appeared in the center of
the screen in 2.0.42 it appears in the top left corner.  Is this the
default?  Can it be changed?

thanx

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
|David A. Rapchun         | Guiness, it's not just a beer, it's a meal.  |
|M.S. Astronomy           | "As a matter of cosmic history, it has always|
|B.S. Physics             |  been easier to destroy than to create."     |
[email-masked] |    -- Spock, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan. |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
|My Home Page:  http://quantum.sdsu.edu/~rapchun/                        |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: kendrick vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 20:59:18 -0400 (EDT)

> default?  Can it be changed?

I'm running 1.24r (i think) and it is top left corner also...
			-peace

--====----====----=== http://www.fiu.edu/~kvarga01 ===----====----====--

--====----====--- This Space Intentionally Left Blank ----====----====--

---

From: Matt Estela <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 12:29:48 +1000 (EST)

> default?  Can it be changed?

As I recall this is part of the MWM hint overrides. Try turning on/off
the MWM options, and see what happens.

Yours etc,

Matthew Estela /Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/Z/
[email-masked]             http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/~mestela
The trouble with a kitten is that
When it grows up, it's always a cat
		-- Ogden Nash.