Subject: FVWM: Re: fvwm under a.out Linux problem

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 09:23:30 -0400

>>>>> "demon" == demon of Infinity <[email-masked]> writes:

demon>  Can you possibly help me?  I just installed X3.1.2D and really
demon>  want to use fvwm....  However, I cannot get the damn Makefiles
demon>  made!!!  MakeMakefiles yields the following errors:

demon> FVWMSRCDIR is /usr/X11/fvwm-2.0.42
demon> Making top-level Makefile
demon> imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
demon> Imakefile.c:3: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
demon> imake: Exit code 33.  Stop.
demon> done
....

demon>  thanks for any help you can provide!

It looks like your Imake setup is incomplete (missing files).  Someone
else reported a similar problem to the fvwm mailing list not too long
ago after upgrading XFree86 as well.

I'm not sure why they are missing - perhaps that other person would be
of more help.

Chuck

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].