Subject: FVWM: ERROR.

From: Clive Messer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 23:28:26 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

Sometimes I just don't know when to keep my big mouth shut, (and I've
only just wiped away the egg on face from "undefined references"), 
but .....

Having got 2.0.42 up and running I can seem to get rid of the following
error ....

[FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> No such module /var/X11R6/lib/fvwm2
PixmapPath

Obviously, there is not a module called, "PixmapPath".

It's not my .fvwmrc2 either. I get the same with the supplied
system.fvwmrc.

Clues ????

Clive.
-- 
C Messer. Epos Systems. UK.  |
<[email-masked]>     |   "I pressed her thigh and death smiled."
<[email-masked]>   |    Jim Morrison.                       

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 10:29:27 -0400

>>>>> "Clive" == Clive Messer <[email-masked]> writes:

Clive> Hi,
Clive> Sometimes I just don't know when to keep my big mouth shut, (and I've
Clive> only just wiped away the egg on face from "undefined references"),
Clive> but .....

Clive> Having got 2.0.42 up and running I can seem to get rid of the following
Clive> error ....

Clive> [FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> No such module /var/X11R6/lib/fvwm2
Clive> PixmapPath

Clive> Obviously, there is not a module called, "PixmapPath".

Clive> It's not my .fvwmrc2 either. I get the same with the supplied
Clive> system.fvwmrc.

Clive> Clues ????

Yeah, PixmapPath tells where to look for XPM files, but if you don't
compile w/ XPM support, it removes PixmapPath from the builtin
functions list.  I need to fix this (simple fix actually) and will do
so for the next release.

Thanks,
Chuck