Subject: FVWM: Multiple FvwmButtons toolbars ??

From: David Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 23:28:02 -0500

The man page for FvwmButtons says:
       If the FvwmButtons executable is linked to  another  name,
       ie ln -s FvwmButtons TermStuff, then another module called
       TermStuff can be started, with a completely different con-
       figuration  than  FvwmButtons, simply by changing the key-
       words FvwmButtons??? to Term???. This way multiple button-
       bars can be used.

I have done this and cannot get it to fire up.

What I want is to have a button on the first bar to be able to 
fire up another toolbar.  I can get it to start the FvwmButtons
module *again*, but after making that link, it still says:

fvwm: No such module /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fvwm95-2/ NetButtons

  Or could a button fire up a Popup 
menu?  I'm getting too many buttons on the toolbar.

Thanks in advance!

-- 
David Morton
 mailto:[email-masked]    // If you use Netscape 2.0,
 205 College, Winfield, KS 67156   // you can click on the mailto: 
                                      part to reply!
                                   (HINT, HINT)  :)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].