Subject: FVWM: FVWM xpm's in title bar

From: [email-masked] (Justin L. Gaither)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 15:04:56 -0400

I was trying to get xpm's into the title bar except they do not work.

I am using 2.0.42 which should have it except when I search all *.h and *.c
I can not find ActivePixmap anywhere.

anyone help?

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Justin Gaither                      V                (919)850-6573|
| 1630SX HW   Development     +---------------+    FAX (919)850-6590|
| Alcatel Network Systems     | A L C A T E L |                     |
| [email-masked]    +---------------+    Raleigh, NC      |
|                                                         why not!  |
| http://sdrnr1.aur.alcatel.com:8000/~jgaither                      |
--------------------------------------------------------------------+
#          LINUX because a 486 is a terrible thing to WASTE!        #
---------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Toshi Isogai <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 17:37:55 -0600 (MDT)

> I can not find ActivePixmap anywhere.

Maybe you don't have:

    PixmapPath /usr/X11/include/pixmaps

in your .fvwm2rc file.

What is ActivePixmap?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Toshi Isogai   磯貝利明

-- I am an ASIC engineer, not a sick engineer --

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

---

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 20:56:39 -0400

>>>>>  C3PO, with all his courtesy, vomited:
>>>>> "All gasp at the words of the omnipresent Justin L Gaither!"

    Justin> I was trying to get xpm's into the title bar except they
    Justin> do not work.  I am using 2.0.42 which should have it
    Justin> except when I search all *.h and *.c I can not find
    Justin> ActivePixmap anywhere.

    Justin> anyone help?

You won't find it in there since it is not part of fvwm, sorry
(pixmaps on the title-bar).  I presume you got the idea from the WWW
page.  This is an unreleased patch.  I've since made some
modifications to the page to clarify this.  Thanks for bringing it up
however, as I now see the confusion it may have caused.

Regards,

PC sellers are Bill collectors.
Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
Finger for PGP Key
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].