Subject: Re: FVWM: patch for using 24-bit ppms as icons

From: "Olivier DUGEON - FT.CNET/LAA/RSL/ATM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 09:24:38 +0200

Hi all,

What's this diff format. I don't know it, and my patch program fail to make
patch on the source - i've the same pb with button pixmap patch.

Can you tell me what i'm doing wrong or where can i find a new patch program
which handle this diff format - oups, and how can i produce a diff in this
format. My box is a sun with solaris 2.4. (2.5 in few weeks).

Thank's at all.

Olivier

-- 
                                   _\\|//_ 
                                   ( O-O )
---------------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo-----------------------------------
  FRANCE TELECOM - CENTRE NATIONAL d'ETUDES et DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS

 Dugeon olivier                     X-400:    G=Olivier; S=Dugeon; OU=LANNION
 FT-CNET LAA/RSL/ATM                          P=CNET; A=ATLAS; C=FR;
 Technopole Anticipa                E-mail:   [email-masked]
 2, Avenue Pierre Marzin            Phone:    +(33) 96 05 28 80
 F-22307 LANNION                    Fax       +(33) 96 05 11 98
 FRANCE                             Telex:    740801F
--------------------------------ooO-------Ooo----------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 18:45:16 -0500

>>>>>  Superman, with all his might, exclaimed:
>>>>> "All bow at the words of the android Olivier DUGEON!"

    Olivier> Can you tell me what i'm doing wrong or where can i find
    Olivier> a new patch program which handle this diff format - oups,
    Olivier> and how can i produce a diff in this format. My box is a
    Olivier> sun with solaris 2.4. (2.5 in few weeks).

These are most likely unified diffs made with GNU diff.  You need the
GNU version of patch to handle these.  You can get it a
prep.ai.mit.edu:/pub/gnu/patch-2.1.tar.gz .

Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa
Finger for PGP Key
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].