Subject: FVWM: Problem building 2.0.42 on alpha OSF1 V3.2

From: H}vard Fosseng <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 22:17:53 +0200

I've just built Fvwm. In Fvwm.tmpl, I set:

#define FvwmBinDir  /use/ask/u4/havardf/bin/alpha
#define FvwmDir     /use/ask/u4/havardf/lib/X11/fvwm2
#define FvwmLibDir  /use/ask/u4/havardf/lib
#define FvwmManPath /use/ask/u4/havardf/man

i.e.: I replaced /local/X11R5 with /use/ask/u4/havardf.

However, I got problems building, and it turned out that all the
Makefiles had BINDIR, MANPATH and USRLIBDIR set with /local/X11R5
instead of /use/ask/u4/havardf.

Has anyone else experienced this?

-- Håvard Fosseng

Håvard Fosseng       S'il fallait tolérer aux autres tout ce qu'on se permet á
Informatics          soi-même, la vie ne serait plus tenable.
University of Oslo                      -- Georges Courteline
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].