Subject: FVWM: [2.0.42] FvwmButtons enhancement request...

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 96 16:20:58 EDT

Well, the new FvwmButtons is extremely cool (thanks Jarl!)

One request, though: I wish the "Mouse" Action option would allow you to
specify modifiers in addition to just button numbers... I want to bind
various different styles of xterm invocation, for example, to mouse-1,
S-mouse-1, M-mouse-1, etc.  (mouse 2 and 3 are taken up by menus :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 Senior Software Engineer                                   Bay Networks, Inc.
-----------------------------------------------==<http://www.baynetworks.com/>-
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     These are my opinions--Bay Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 17:09:02 -0400

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul D Smith <[email-masked]> writes:

Paul> Well, the new FvwmButtons is extremely cool (thanks Jarl!)
Paul> One request, though: I wish the "Mouse" Action option would allow you to
Paul> specify modifiers in addition to just button numbers... I want to bind
Paul> various different styles of xterm invocation, for example, to mouse-1,
Paul> S-mouse-1, M-mouse-1, etc.  (mouse 2 and 3 are taken up by menus :)

I'll look into this.

Chuck

*******************************************************************************
Charles K. Hines <[email-masked]>
IBM Logic Synthesis developer [BooleDozer (TM)]
Martial Arts Instructor [Modern Arnis, Presas Style Filipino Martial Arts]

IBM Internal email:                        "Go back to sleep, Chuck.  You're
  [email-masked],              just havin' a nightmare--of course,
  HINESC at FISHKILL, HINESC at FSHVMFK1    we are still in Hell." Gary Larson
*******************************************************************************
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].