Subject: FVWM: WarpToTransient?

From: "Alan Wild" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 09:25:38 -0700 (PDT)

I'm one of the last people in the world that wants to see fvwm get much
bigger, but I did think of a feature that I wish fvwm had.

I would like to see some sort of WarpToTransient (sp) Style flag of some
kind that would automatically warp the mouse pointer to the center (or
some offset) of a Transient window.

This would make text searches in some applications much friendlier
because I wouldn't be forced to move my mouse.

Of course, I don't think I would want this in every application.  That's
why it would make for a nice style flag.

Any thoughts?

-Alan

-- 
Alan Wild  f/s/c                                   Intel SET-CA AV Tools
Mail Stop: CO3-222                          Office Phone:  (503)677-4538
[email-masked]             [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].