Subject: FVWM: FVWM2

From: "Jason C. Leach" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 17:35:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hel(p)lo,

I just compiled and installed fvwm2 and can not seem to get the thing to
work. I did MakeMakefiles ; make ; make install ; make install.man and
then make a xinit.fvwm2 file and made it so the command startx would
startx w. fvwm2. All I get though is the blue screen. Am I not doing
somthing? I have Slackware 3.0 and so forth. w 12MB ram.....

Can anyonw help? I have tried the fvwmrc file it came with, putting my old
ones in there and still not luck............

Jason

			..................................
	_,.-=~`~=-.,_	Jason C. Leach
       |	     |	University College Of The Cariboo,
       |_,.-=~`~=-.,_|	Kamloops, B.C.
       			..................................

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].