Subject: FVWM: WindowList when called from keyboard

From: H}vard Fosseng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 22:42:35 +0200

Fvwm 2.0.41

$ uname -a
OSF1 agnar V3.2 214 alpha

It seems that WindowList always acts like a menu, never like a popup.
I.e.: when called from the keyboard, it takes two keystrokes to get
rid of it (and get to the window I want).

Is it feasible to do either of the following? 

-- Give WindowList an optional parameter to make it act like a popup

-- Provide a second version of WindowList that acts like a popup

-- Håvard Fosseng

Håvard Fosseng       S'il fallait tolérer aux autres tout ce qu'on se permet á
Informatics          soi-même, la vie ne serait plus tenable.
University of Oslo                      -- Georges Courteline
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].