Subject: Re: FVWM: Splitting the fvwm2 package ?

From: [email-masked] (Fabien Villard)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 08:33:58 +0200

Hi all,
ch> Also, I'm contemplating pulling out a lot of the icons into a  separate
ch> tar file, and leaving just some "essential" ones (which would be 
ch> only ones that the sample rc file would use).  I might do the same
ch> thing with some of the modules.  I haven't decided yet on either, and
ch> I'm open to any compelling arguements for one way or the other.
	That would be cool, for 3 points I'm concerned in, but I guess 
I 'm not the only one :-) :
	I'm in Europe and downloading from extra-europe sites is very 
difficult since a couple of month. I know some mirrors sites, but they 
are not always up to date.
	My phone line is very bad and make a lot of errors and 
deconnections.
	Finally I have short disk quotas to receive the files. 
Exactly, I can't download a file greater then 1Mb. So fvwm still get 
in, but with all efforts in module creation, I don't think it will 
in the near futur.
	But that's only my advice :-)
	Fabien Villard.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
   ______          
  ' /    )     /   Je veux rester tout fou, tout tout, tout foufou
   /--)  __   /_   (Richard Gotainer)
__/     (_/  /__)  Fabien Villard, France.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].