Subject: FVWM: Re: Restart Failure

From: [email-masked] (Christopher Wolf)
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 19:52:35 -0600 (CST)

FYI:

I found that when trying to "Restart fvwm2", I get a segmentation fault
whenever I restart fvwm2.  I can either specify the full pathname or
just specify fvwm2 if its in the pathname, but in either case it causes
a segfault.  (If it doesn't exist in my path, it just says restart failed.)

Can someone give me a pointer in trying to track this down?

-Wolf

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christopher Wolf               (713)274-4003           [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.  Then quit.  There's no use
being a damned fool about it.
                         - W C Fields
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].