Subject: FVWM: close event (I think)

From: Don Fisher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 16:44:47 -0700

I need to catch the x event that is generated when the upper left button on the
window is clicked.  I need to do cleanup before the process that opened the window
exits.  If this is documented, would someone indicate where and if not, how da you
do it?

thanks

don
-- 
*****************************************************************************
*    Don Fisher					[email-masked] 
*    Science Applications International Corporation		(520)570-7699       
*    5151 E. Broadway,  Suite 900                                           
*    Tucson, AZ  85711-3796                                                 
*****************************************************************************
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].