Subject: FVWM: Weird bug in fvwm 2

From: [email-masked] (John Henders)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 16:17:16 -0800 (PST)

I've just discovered an odd bug in fvwm2, unless I've just doing
something wrong. I have the following line in my fvwm2rc file.
(wrapped for clarity)

*FvwmButtons Netscape xmosaic.xpm Exec "Netscape" netscape -ncols 64
-geometry 860x900+2+1 & 

However, when I run netscape from this button, netscape doesn't appear
to get the -ncols 64 command. It gets the geometry right, however. Amd,
if instead of this, I run netscape from a shell script that exec's it
with the same command line, when I run that shell script from
FvwmButtons, then everything works fine.

-- 
      Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.
                GAT d- -p+(--) c++++ l++ u++ t- m--- W--- !v
                     b+++ e* s-/+ n-(?) h++ f+g+ w+++ y*

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].