Subject: FVWM: Cursor changes to dot with fvwm 2.0.41

From: Joey Hess <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 13:11:57 -0500 (EST)

I'm using fvwm 2.0.41 (Linux kernel 1.2.13, XFree86 3.1.2).

I've rewritten my fvwmrc file from scratch, and it works well. There's 
one very annoying problem, however.

When I close some transient windows, the mouse pointer changes to a 
little black circle, and fvwm won't let me do anything except move the 
pointer around until I click, then it goes back to the normal pointer. 

This happens most often when I'm closing dialogs netscape pops up (via 
their close button), but its happened with other apps as well. It doesn't 
happen all the time, just often enough so it's an anoying suprise each time.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

-- 
#!/usr/bin/perl -lisubstr($_,39+38*sin++$y/9,2)=$s;print#     Joey Hess
for(1..8){$I.='JOEY HESS '}for($s='  ';;){$_=$I;eval$^I}# [email-masked]
                      "He. He. He." - - Herman Toothrot

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (David Kennedy)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 21:58:41 GMT

>  From: Joey Hess <[email-masked]>

I get this as well with many actions, its not a major problem but can be
annonying, any ideas why this happens appreciated.
-- 
David Kennedy, Dept. of Pure & Applied Physics, Queen's University of Belfast
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email: [email-masked] | URL: http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~dcjk/