Subject: FVWM: fvwm 2.0.41

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 1996 14:25:39 -0500

----------

Just installed   fvwm2.   It went smoothly   with the  following minor
problems:

1) I   didn't see any  mention   of needing  to   make  to the  target
"install.man".  I had the impression from  the INSTALL file that "make
install" would have installed the man pages.

2) The "fvwm_audio" directory seems to be missing.

3) I think everything that a run-time user would need to access should
be installed.   I  would like to  see the  audio and  icon directories
installed.

--
Dan Espen                                    Phone: (908) 699-5570
[email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].