Subject: FVWM: Workspace

From: Mirai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 10:22:04 -0600 (CST)

http://www.mirai.com/wks

This is a desktop package that have just started based around
the new fvwm 2.0 releases.  A screen shot is included.  If you
are a linux user, please check it out.....

Jim

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: まつしたまこと <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 15:27:10 +0900

mirai> This is a desktop package that have just started based around
mirai> the new fvwm 2.0 releases.  A screen shot is included.  If you
mirai> are a linux user, please check it out.....

Sounds great. but where to get this product, or it's still under construction ?

- -
Makoto `MAR_kun' MATSUSHITA