Subject: FVWM: FvwmWinList

From: Glenn Bily <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 19:51:16 -0500 (EST)

Hello all,

I've haven't been watching this list very closely so maybe this question
has been answered but I would appreciate it if someone would answer this
again:

I have had FvwmWinList running on my FVWM for some time now. And for
some time now I have noticed (and been slightly irritated) at its
behavior of creeping across (and off) the screen as I exit and enter
apps. Can anybody help me stop this?

I am use FVWM 2.0.40.
I am invoking the module FvwmWinList with no arguments in the .fvwmrc
file. My settings looks like this:

Style "*" BorderWidth 5, HandleWidth 5, Color lightblack/lightblue,Icon
\ unknown1.xpm, IconBox -150 1 -120 -140
Style "FvwmWinList" NoTitle, Sticky, WindowListSkip,NoHandles
*FvwmWinListBack #908090
*FvwmWinListFore Black
*FvwmWinListFont -adobe-times-bold-r-*-*-12-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
*FvwmWinListAction Click1 Iconify -1,Focus
*FvwmWinListAction Click2 Iconify
*FvwmWinListAction Click3 Module "FvwmIdent" FvwmIdent
*FvwmWinListUseSkipList
*FvwmWinListGeometry +1-1

This initially puts the window list in the bottom left hand corner where
I would like it to stay. Can anybody help?

    --Glenn Bily

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].