Subject: FVWM: Buglets in fvwm 2.0.41

From: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 15:06:20 +0100

In fvwm 2.0.41, there some strange things happen with the -h and
-version switches:

% fvwm -h  
[FVWM] [
Fvwm Version %s Usage:

]:  2.0.41
[FVWM] [  %s [-d dpy] [-debug] [-f config_cmd] [-s] [-blackout] [-version] [-h]
]:  fvwm

I think ths is due to the use of fvwm_msg, whereas printf would
suffice.

% fvwm -version
Fvwm Version 2.0.41 compiled on Mar 14 1996 at 18:13:37
[FVWM] [CatchRedirectError]: <<ERROR>> another WM is running

I think fvwm should not try to start when -version is invoked, but
rather exit immediately.

Jean-Marc.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].