Subject: FVWM: Resend FvwmButtons bugs plz..

From: Jarl Totland <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 00:13:23 +0000 (WET)

Waaah! :-(

Sorry for being absent today, but cptsu1 finally gave its last breath,
taking with it the last work done on FvwmButtons and also the setup and
programs and stuff I've made the last 6 months.

So today I have been busy compiling elm and fvwm on a Solaris 2 system,
with no imake and the X11 hierarchy under /opt/xc... Now all I need is
patch and I'm back in business.. No, no X11 programs are installed here,
just the headers and the libs (somewhat). 

Pity about that latest FvwmButtons, it had working pixmaps as background
to buttons, not perfect with the relief yet, but very NextStep'ish...
Hmm, I can't remember exactly what bugfixes I had done, but if you have
asked for a bugfix after v130396 please send me a new mail with it.

Alan Wild:
> Well, I would like to see a few more bug releases first, but I agree.  I
> did have a buggy-situation where his FvwmButtons geometry popper up at
> about 2024x1000.  I have no idea what caused it.  (We run AIX 3.2.5)
I looked at the output you send me, probably some uninitialized variables
somewhere. I'll look at it.

Vyrdsamt,
-Jarl

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].