Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons-110396

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 10:59:44 +0100 (MET)

Alright!

After recovering from the last disk crash, the latest version of FvwmButtons
is out on the home page.

Featuring real popup menus (small fvwm patch needed), icon loading through
fvwmlib's Picture routine (same as fvwm's menus use, patch available to fix
the bitmap problems), left aligned icons ala fvwm menus, better quoting,
simpler specification of flags in config file, optional separate config file,
neater exposure handling, nicer when closing children on exit, fixed bitmap
icons... mmm seems that's it. The big suprise I promised will just have to
wait a while... No it's not the interactive configuration.

Enjoy!

Vyrdsamt,
-Jarl
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].