Subject: FVWM: FVWM Mailing List Archives now available

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 09:54:47 -0500

Howdy all,

Just thought I'd let you know that Jason has done something which I'm
sure people have been eagerly awaiting - the mailing list is now
archived and available on line via an HTML form!  It has search
capabilities and shows the subject threads too.

I've just put pointers to it in the official home page (in the Mailing
List and Docs sections).

Jason says that he has a little more work to do on it, but that it
should be useful as is, and I wholeheartedly agree.

So, everyone take a look.  It should be helpful!

(Thanks Jason!)

Later,
Chuck

*******************************************************************************
Charles K. Hines <[email-masked]>
IBM Logic Synthesis developer [BooleDozer (TM)]
Martial Arts Instructor [Modern Arnis, Presas Style Filipino Martial Arts]

IBM Internal email:                        "Go back to sleep, Chuck.  You're
  [email-masked],              just havin' a nightmare--of course,
  HINESC at FISHKILL, HINESC at FSHVMFK1    we are still in Hell." Gary Larson
*******************************************************************************
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Peter K. Mueller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 09:09:58 -0600

Chuck,

I'm on that list twice (or so I surmize since I always receive two copies of
your mail), can I remove one entry in the conventional manner (unsubscribing)
or will that remove me entirely?

-- 
Peter K. Mueller
Lead Engineer
Cellular Subscriber Group
Motorola, Inc.
phone: (847) 523-6478
pager: (847) 576-0295 - 15118
fax: (847) 523-2545
email: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jacco van Schaik <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 96 16:10:31 MET

> capabilities and shows the subject threads too.

Cool!!! Errrrmmm.... where?

					- Jacco

PS. Forget the sig, it's an inside joke...

--
"Remember, it's spelled           +------------------------------------+
S-I-M-I-C-A, but it's             | In real life: Jacco van Schaik     |
pronounced BATMAN."               | e-mail: [email-masked]               |
                                  | phone : +31 20 511 3546            |
- From the User's Manual of       | URL: http://www.nlr.nl/NARSIM.html |
  the new NARSIM air-system.      +------------------------------------+
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Peter K. Mueller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 09:16:57 -0600

Chuck,

Disregard my last mail.

I will send mail to the address specified in the home page.

Unless, of course, that address is yours ;)

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 10:19:05 -0500

>>>>> "Jacco" == Jacco van Schaik <[email-masked]> writes:

>> capabilities and shows the subject threads too.

Jacco> Cool!!! Errrrmmm.... where?

The URL for the official FVWM web site (http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/)

>>>>>> Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.

which is why I didn't put it in my note originally.  I was just being
a lazy typer.

Chuck

---

From: "E. Bryan George" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 09:39:25 -0600

> So, everyone take a look.  It should be helpful!

It should be, and it probably will be, once I have any clue whatsoever as to 
the appropriate URL's!

:)

> Chuck

Bryan