Subject: FVWM: FvwmWinList Transient != WindowList ??

From: Kai Grossjohann <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Mar 1996 19:28:57 +0100

Hi,

using 2.0.41, I read that "Module FvwmWinList Transient" is supposed
to emulate "WindowList".  I find, however, that it doesn't: binding
"Module FvwmWinList Transient" to a key won't work because the window
list pops down as soon as I release the key.

I tried this because of one shortcoming of WindowList: you can't
change the action upon selecting a window in the WindowList.  I have
a DeskTopSize of 1x2.  Putting a window at +0+0 in the lower page
then selecting that window with the WindowList will put the mouse
cursor at +0+0 (in the lower page), too.  Thus, it takes
EdgeResistance milliseconds till the page is switched to the upper
page :-(

What should I do?  (I think for the moment I'm turning off
EdgeScroll.)

        kai
--
~/.signature
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].