Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons Background

From: [email-masked] (Ian MacKinnon)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 08:32:37 GMT

First Jarl keep up the good work! Buttons is getting better all the
time, by the way I tried mailling you the other day on
[email-masked] but the mail bounced

Now my question

I have a Sun IPC with a mono screen, and the background on the buttons
just appears white. Can you suggest any setting for FvwmButtonsBack
that will appear. By the way I really like the CDE-alike version on
your web page

                       \|/
                      (o o)
+==================oOO-(_)-OOo==========================+
|If you don't care where you are, you can't be lost     |
|                                                       |
|_______________________________________________________|
| Ian MacKinnon             [email-masked]|
| (44) 171 293 1413                                     |
|_______________________________________________________|
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].