Subject: FVWM: more info

From: "Alan Wild" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 00:19:00 -0800 (PST)

If it helps. . . 

Test system:

Linux 1.2.13
gcc 2.6.3
libc 4.6.27
Xfree86 3.1.2
Xpm 3.4.5

I remember some discussion about problems with Xpm revision numbers.
Could this be our "root of all evil"?

-Alan

-- 
Alan Wild  f/s/c                                   Intel SET-CA AV Tools
Mail Stop: CO3-222                          Office Phone:  (503)677-4538
[email-masked]             [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].