Subject: FVWM: CDE

From: [email-masked] (Graeme McCaffery)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 08:49:55 GMT

Does anyone know where I could look at screenshots of a CDE enviroment. Just for curiosity sake.

Graeme
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Ian MacKinnon)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 09:25:22 GMT

> Does anyone know where I could look at screenshots of a CDE enviroment. Just for curiosity sake.

At last !! Stop lurking and actually try and help someone.

There is lots of information and pictures about CDE at
http://www.sun.com/sunsoft/solaris/cde/index.html

Hope this helps.

                       \|/
                      (o o)
+==================oOO-(_)-OOo==========================+
|If you don't care where you are, you can't be lost     |
|                                                       |
|_______________________________________________________|
| Ian MacKinnon             [email-masked]|
| (44) 171 293 1413                                     |
|_______________________________________________________|
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].