Subject: Re: FVWM: Feature request - FvwmButtons

From: vangestel dirk sf900 4319 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 14:15:51 +0100

> PS: another feature which I like from the mac's was that if you threw
> the pointer to the bottom left corner of the screen, that the
> screensaver would startup right away - combine that with locking, it
> would be a nice way to leave your workstation - but the pointer has to
> be at +0-0 for the feature to start up. any takers?

xautolock does what you need. Find it at ftp.x.org in
/contrib/applications/xautolock.pl10.tz. You can specify which locker to
use (xlockmore in the same directory is a good choice) and when to lock
the screen: after inactivity or when the mouse pointer is in a certain
corner. Which corner(s) you want to use is also a preference.
I don't think this should be a feature of the window manager...

Dirk

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].