Subject: FVWM: Errors in compiling FVWM2.0.41

From: Dennis Duffner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 12:58:51 -0600 (CST)

I got the following, but fvwm compiled all the way through:

FvwmForm.c: In function `ReadConfig':
FvwmForm.c:280: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
FvwmForm.c:339: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
FvwmForm.c:347: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
FvwmForm.c:355: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

Should I worry about this?

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Jeremy A. Bussard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 15:12:39 -0500 (EST)

> Should I worry about this?

Only if you use FvwmForm and it acts wierdly. Otherwise no, they are not 
worth worrying about (in my book anyway  :)

Jeremy Bussard