Subject: FVWM: problem

From: "Alan Wild" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 15:56:09 -0800 (PST)

First off, I tried to rebuild fvwm with Jarl's latest FvwmButtons
patches.  (Note I did use the line continuation patch).  I'm afradi the
whoel thing blew up in my face.

I'm going to blame that on operator error for now.  I had applied
multiple patches at the time so most likely I just screwed something up.

The real problem:

I have never been able to specify an xpm for use in a menu with the %%
or ** operators without specifying the explixit path to the graphic.
Since FvwmButtons always worked fine for me using the PixmapBath Bitmap
Path, I'm not sure as to what the problem might be.  Also, Iconified
windows always used the appropriate graphic.  This only occurs for
pull-down menus and those will work with an explicit path.

This has happened for me for every version of fvwm sicne the xpm-menu
patch on 4 different systems each running OSF/1, HP-UX, Linux and AIX.

I assume it's an operator error as well, but it's annoying and I'd like
to fix this one.

Any clues?
-- 
Alan Wild
Intel SET-CA Software Validation Group
Office Phone:	(503)677-4538
[email-masked]
f/s/c  [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].