Subject: FVWM: Problems with Focus

From: "Richard A. Guay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 13:36:54 -0500

Hi,

I am running fvwm 2.0.39 and tkgoodstuff 4.1b6.  Whenever I click on the 
Pager Client for tkgoodstuff or the FvwmPager client, the screen changes to 
the new screen and the cursor moves to the upper left hand corner of the 
first window opened on that screen.  The only way that I have found to 
defeat this feature is to set ClickToFocus on the Style for "*".  I want 
the focus to go to where the cursor is without clicking and without the 
cursor moving to the upper left hand corner of a window when Pager is used. 
 Any suggestions?

Richard A. Guay
[email-masked]
http://www.asicint.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].