Subject: FVWM: Sun's filemgr

From: [email-masked] (David Kennedy)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 10:40:43 GMT

Following the 'mailtool' question another user of fvwm here has
a question that I cannot answer.

When using sun's file manager the properties dialogue has a little pull down list
of sections, unfortunately it vanishes under the window everytime it is clicked
on, moving the window doesn't help nor does lowering the autoraise time.

Can the OpenLook patch take care of this type of problem as well?
I'm sure someone out there must have a work around even.

I tend not to use File Mangler (oops, Manager) at all and was unaware of this
problem.

I think its time for 'xfm' to be compiled.
-- 
David Kennedy, Dept. of Pure & Applied Physics, Queen's University of Belfast
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email: [email-masked] | URL: http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~dcjk/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].