Subject: RE: FVWM: Fvwm2.0.41 -> Not Responding

From: Art Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 10:25:41 -0800

Not to be rude;> but that isn't entirely correct.  I still use a .fvwmrc file.  It depends on how you've configured the program at buildtime.
-a.

----------
From: 	Alan Wild[SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent: 	Tuesday, March 12, 1996 1:45 AM
To: 	Jeremy Cowgar
Cc: 	[email-masked]
Subject: 	Re: FVWM: Fvwm2.0.41 -> Not Responding

Not to be rude.  :)

Fvwm 2.0 uses a .fvwm2rc file.  The system file presently also has to be
known as .fvwm2rc.  I would recommend, stronly, that you do not rely on
the system file.  Unless you are maintaining fvwm2 for a multi-user
system, just use your .fvwm2rc in your home directory.

The next pre-release should go to a more standard system naming
convention such as system.fvwm2rc.

Right Chuck?
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].