Subject: FVWM: Fvwm- Lotus Notes

From: Kevin Werner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 22:44:03 -0800

We just switched to Lotus Notes 3.? at work for email, etc.  I have a lot 
of problems with it when in Fvwm (1.?).  Notes seems to run better when I 
use olwm.  I have a Sun Sparc2 running SunOS 4.1.3.  I don't really know 
anything about X programming, so the error messages I get don't mean much 
to me.  Notes crashes my X windows completely.  The one operation I found 
that does it 100% is a window resize of the address book popup.

I guess I'm just looking for any hints from experienced Notes/fvwm users, 
if there are any.  Does Notes 4.x solve any of these problems?  I have 
32Mb of ram and notes uses a large chunk of it.  I can only open about 5 
xterms when notes is running.  This pretty much eliminates the need of 
multiple workspaces, my favorite feature of fvwm.

Any advice or comments would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin

-- 

 _______________________________________________________________
|                                                               |
|    Kevin Werner             mailto:[email-masked]          |
|     Kokomo, IN              http://www.holli.com/~kwerner     |
|                             http://www.holli.com/~xeno        |
|_______________________________________________________________|
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].