Subject: FVWM: system fvwm2rc thing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 12:17:57 -0500

in system.fvwmrc:

+		      	"Restart Fvwm"	    Restart fvwm	

Shouldn't this now be fvwm2?

Mark
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 16:46:34 -0500

>>>>> "mark" == mark crimmins <[email-masked]> writes:

mark> in system.fvwmrc:

mark> +                 "Restart Fvwm"      Restart fvwm

mark> Shouldn't this now be fvwm2?

Yes it should.  I have this and many other updates in line for the
system.fvwmrc file for the next release.

Chuck