Subject: FVWM: Warp or Run Function

From: [email-masked] (Christopher M Wolf)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 18:05:25 -0600 (CST)

I'm trying to use the warp-or-run function that someone posted here,
and am looking for a warp-to-or-run function.

The function I have is:

AddToFunc warp-or-run-prog
+       "I"     Next [$0 CirculateHit] Iconify -1
+       "I"     Next [$0 CirculateHit] Focus
+       "I"     None [$0]              Exec $1 &

which I initiate like:

warp-or-run-prog emacs:* /home/bin/Start_XEmacs
warp-or-run-prog Xims* Xims

but when I try:

warp-or-run-prog Netscape:* netscape

it always finds and pops open the window, but it also always starts
a new netscape browser along with it.  Any suggestions?

---------

Also:

Has anyone a function that will not only pop open a current instance of
a program, but will pull it from another desk to the current one if
it has to?

-Wolf

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].