Subject: FVWM: Little problem (mine)

From: Romano Giannetti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 13:24:37 +0100 (MET)

Hi! Debugging Jarl's FvwmButtons I discovered a feature  of
fvwm2 ... :-) if you specify a color in the form rgb:a/b/c and then 
make a typo like

IconStyle "*" BackColor rgb:/60/50/60 

(note the first bogus '/') the fvwm2 manager die without a word :-), 
spent one hour to find it... it's my setup?

Hey, fvwm2 with the superbuttons is really NEAT. Great WM, thanks to all 
developers. 

Bye,
	Romano.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Romano Giannetti     Dip. di Ingegneria dell'Informazione 
Researcher               Elettronica Informatica Telecomunicazioni
[email-masked]      University of Pisa
------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].