Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons and Popup Menus

From: [email-masked] (Christopher Wolf)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 96 18:34:40 CST

As one of the FvwmButtons entries, I have

*FvwmButtons Rlogin      small_xterm-sun.xpm  Popup MachineList

but it does not "pop up".  Instead, it functions like the Menu
function of FVWM2.  Is this a bug?

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 09:38:14 -0500

>>>>> "cwolf" == Christopher Wolf <[email-masked]> writes:

cwolf> As one of the FvwmButtons entries, I have
cwolf> *FvwmButtons Rlogin      small_xterm-sun.xpm  Popup MachineList

cwolf> but it does not "pop up".  Instead, it functions like the Menu
cwolf> function of FVWM2.  Is this a bug?

Popup menus won't really work correctly from any module unless the
module implements them itself and doesn't ask fvwm to pop them up.

Chuck