Subject: FVWM: Re: is this a bug?

From: Noam Ben Yochanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 16:46:10 +0200 (IST)

Thanks to all those who replied. My original question was:

> Noam> I'm trying to get Netscape to run from the GoodStuff window. I
> Noam> keep on getting the message "/bin/sh: netscape00: Permission
> Noam> denied" in my .xsession-errors file
> [...]
> Noam> I run Netscape from the shell prompt with no problems, so I
> Noam> don't really have a permission problem of any kind.

  The answer I got was that XDM doesn't set the group permissions 
correctly when you log in. I'll try playing around with xdm when I have 
some time...

Noam

   ---+++---+++---+++---+++---+++---+++---+++---+++---+++---+++---+++---+++
Noam Ben Yochanan          __ _  ___  ___  __ __   "And the client exclaimed,
Jerusalem College of      |  | || _ || _ ||  |  |   with a snarl and a taunt:
Technology,               |_|__||___||_|_||_|_|_|   It's just what I asked for,
[email-masked]                              but it's not what I want!"
            Telephone: Home - 03-5321017   Office - 02-751160
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].