Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 05:13:08 +0100 (MET)

I've now fixed all the bugs I introduced while hacking FvwmButtons, though
in the progress I found out there were much more to do, so I've probably
introduced some more bugs. Oh well.

FvwmButtons now has the same default behaviour as before, with the window
size fixed (no it _really_ should work always). It's also less memoryconsuming
as it now allocates dynamically the buttonstructures, instead of allocating
MAX_BUTTON of them. Now you can have an "unlimited" number of buttons.

I've juggled so much with the sources that the patch now is twice the size
of the source, so it's no use making patches. The source itself has decreased
7Kb to 45Kb. 

If anyone's interested in the current snapshot (consider it untested), you
can dl it from  http://www.fm.unit.no/~jatotal/fvwm/ 

Comments, ideas etc welcome as usual.

Vyrdsamt,
-Jarl
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].