Subject: FVWM: 2.0.41 patch: OpenLook support

From: [email-masked] (David Taylor)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 20:43:12 -0700 (MST)

With this patch, fvwm can now understand Openlook [Virtual] Window
Manager hints.  Programs compiled with XView or OLIT now have control
over which window decorations are displayed.

I have added a new Style option called OLDecor (and it's inverse
NoOLDecor) to use hints, approximately like MwmDecor.

-- 
Andrew Taylor     |email: [email-masked]
                  |www:   http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~davidt

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 09:12:45 -0500

>>>>> "DT" == David Taylor <[email-masked]> writes:

DT> With this patch, fvwm can now understand Openlook [Virtual] Window
DT> Manager hints.  Programs compiled with XView or OLIT now have control
DT> over which window decorations are displayed.

DT> I have added a new Style option called OLDecor (and it's inverse
DT> NoOLDecor) to use hints, approximately like MwmDecor.

As much as I dislike adding another field to the FvwmWindow structure,
I just might incorporate this patch into the next release.  I haven't
had a chance to try the changes yet, but the patches look good.

Thanks,
Chuck