Subject: FVWM: Window Lists/Icon Manager

From: [email-masked] (Ian MacKinnon)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 12:05:21 GMT

I asked about multiple window lists the other day, and several people
suggested FvwmIconMan this would appear to just what I wanted.
 
Ta everyone

                       \|/
                      (o o)
+==================oOO-(_)-OOo==========================+
|If you don't care where you are, you can't be lost     |
|                                                       |
|_______________________________________________________|
| Ian MacKinnon             [email-masked]|
| (44) 171 293 1413                                     |
|_______________________________________________________|
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].