Subject: FVWM: fvwm 2.0pl41 and XFaces

From: "Bret A. Schuhmacher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 09:43:25 -36000

Anyone know if the newest fvwm works with xfaces any better than older 
(i.e. 2.0pl39) fvwm releases?  My xfaces icons and annotations get 
clipped on the left side due, I'm told, to a quirk with fvwm.

Thanks for your reply,

Bret

PS - Please bear with me, I'm too lazy to ftp and compile the newest stuff
just to see if this has been changed ;-)

______________________________________________________________________________
Bret A. Schuhmacher                              Email: [email-masked]
Technical Director, WebNet Technologies          WWW:   http://www.wn.com
Voice/Fax: (214) 821-0848                        Pager: (214) 816-0283
______________________________________________________________________________

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].