Subject: FVWM: HELP: FVWM Problems..

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 96 15:47:23 KST

I used FVWM 1.20 at Sun Spark10 workstaion and upgraded to FVWM 2.0.40.
After install, I have some problem at FvwmPager (which worked well at
FVWM 1.20).

They are :

1. I set "DeskTopScale 32" at 1.20. But at 2.0, Pager looks much
   largier. I should set "*FvwmPagerDeskTopScale  48" to get a similiar
   size. (not exactly same)

2. I set "DeskTopSize 4x2" at 1.20. But at 2.0, the vertical size of
   each page is doubled. I should set DeskTopSize 2x2 or 4x4 to get
   a right window shape.

3. I set "FvwmAuto 100". But when I move mouse pointer on the FvwmPager,
   it doesn't raise on top. All the other windows work well. Only Pager
   has the error.

4. I place FvwmButtons and FvwmPager at top-right corner of the screen.
   (*FvwmPagerGeometry -1+1, *FvwmButtonsGeometry -1+1) At, 1.20 they
   are not overlapped(Pager automatically placed left of Buttons),
   but at 2.0 they are overlapped.

I don't know whether these problems are because of the error in new
version, or my setting in .fvwmrc. Can anybody help me ?

thanks
stellar
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].