Subject: FVWM: "Sticky" button style

From: "David A. Berson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 09:03:49 -0500 (EST)

There was some dicussion of button styles here recently.  Here is one
that I made to bind to the "stick" function.  It is three horizonal lines
like those that appear in the title bar when a window is sticky.

ButtonStyle 4 12 10x23@0 90x23@0 90x28@0 10x28@1 10x48@1 90x48@0 90x53@0 10x53@1 10x71@2 90x72@0 90x77@0 10x77@1

David.
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Sean Lynch)
Date: 06 Feb 1996 10:00:05 -0800

>>>>> "David" == "David A Berson" <[email-masked]> writes:

    David> There was some dicussion of button styles here recently.
    David> Here is one that I made to bind to the "stick" function.
    David> It is three horizonal lines like those that appear in the
    David> title bar when a window is sticky.

    David> ButtonStyle 4 12 10x23@0 90x23@0 90x28@0 10x28@1 10x48@1
    David> 90x48@0 90x53@0 10x53@1 10x71@2 90x72@0 90x77@0 10x77@1

    David> David.  -- To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe
    David> fvwm" in the body of a message to [email-masked].  To
    David> report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

This button looks a little funky to me.  The spacing between the lines
is a little uneven.  I changed it so it matches the way the title bar
looks when it's sticky, at least on my system:

ButtonStyle 8 12 10x23@0 90x23@0 90x28@0 10x28@1 10x47@1 90x47@0 90x52@0 10x52@1 10x70@2 90x70@0 90x76@0 10x76@1

-- 
Sean Lynch, Helpdesk Guru, Netcom Online Communications Services, Inc.
<[email-masked]>          <URL: http://beef.bovine.com/~seanl>
Automated support services    <URL: http://www.netcom.com/bin/webtech>
Online technical support  <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Phone support: +1 408 983 5970            Support fax: +1 408 984 6879 
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].