Subject: FVWM: Working Dir.

From: Larry Perrine <larper@demon>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 21:14:48 -0800

When we are defining operations at startup, i.e. defining xterm's, how may we
assign the working directory for each xterm as we initialize it?

[email-masked]   
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Richard Ellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 20:46:20 -0500 (EST)

>From your xinitrc or .X11Startup (if using xsession), instead of simply
starting the xterm, cd to the working directory first, then start the xterm,
eg:

cd working_directory
xterm [options list] &

-- 
Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.
No is the answer.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].