Subject: FVWM: A self popping window ?

From: "Ph. BOURDEU d'AGUERRE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 11:53:05 +0100

With SunOs, I had an old Xconsole which pop-up each time it receives a
message and which otherwise completely disappears. Unfortunately, it is
written with old Xt constructs and did not compile under Solaris.

To replace this old Xconsole, I wonder if it is possible to instruct
fvwm to open a window each times it gets output. 
-- 
Philippe BOURDEU d'AGUERRE
________________________________________________________________________
                 ___                AIME - INSA
     /\ |  |\  /|                   Complexe Scientifique de Rangueil
____/__\|__|_\/_|________           31077 TOULOUSE CEDEX - FRANCE
   /    |  |    |
  /     |\ |    |	       Tel. +33 61 55 98 85  Fax +33 61 55 98 70
 /      | \|    |____          http://www.insa-tlse.fr/wwwaime/aime.html
________________________________________________________________________
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].