Subject: FVWM: Make FVWM more Windows like . . .

From: Yeechang Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 18:53:40 -0500 (EST)

. . . And no, I'm not talking about giving it more bugs and making it
slower.  One feature I do miss about Microsoft's poor excuse for an OS
is the kewl way to switch between the most recently-viewed window and
the current one by holding down Alt and continually pressing Tab.
Sure I've put

Key Tab         A       M       CirculateDown

in my .fvwmrc, but it just isn't the same (you Microsoft users know
what I'm talking about).  Any ideas on implementing this feature in fvwm?
-- 
http://www.columbia.edu/~ylee/      _.
icbm://40.83.-73.91/            __./ |
                               /___. |___
                        PERTH------>\*./
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].