Subject: FVWM: 2.0.41 success.

From: [email-masked] (John Henders)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 16:46:56 -0800 (PST)

Just thought I'd mention that at least on linux, upgrading to the new
version was a matter of, xmkmf, make Makefiles, make install.

-- 
      Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.
                GAT d- -p+(--) c++++ l++ u++ t- m--- W--- !v
                     b+++ e* s-/+ n-(?) h++ f+g+ w+++ y*

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 20:53:47 -0500

>>>>> "John" == John Henders <[email-masked]> writes:

John> Just thought I'd mention that at least on linux, upgrading to
John> the new version was a matter of, xmkmf, make Makefiles, make
John> install.

And there was much rejoicing...