Subject: FVWM: latest version of fvwm.

From: Jerod D Netherton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 1996 15:26:24 -0700

Is 2.0 the latest version of FVWM and is it stable?

Shade and SweetWater,		          WebMaster for the OAA at CU.
Jerod Netherton (aka Ceanor)	       DumpMeister for The Ugrad Labs.
Email:[email-masked]   Phone:(303)786-8311  Pager:(303)610-1203
http://ugrad-www.cs.colorado.edu/~netherto/Home.html Lab:(303)492-6207
Finger for PGP Public Key.     YACL,Linux,OS/2,Perl,NetScape,HTML3,WWW

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 10:18:21 -0500

>>>>> "Jerod" == Jerod D Netherton <[email-masked]> writes:

Jerod> Is 2.0 the latest version of FVWM and is it stable?

The latest version of FVWM 2.xx is 2.0.40, and it is still beta code.
Quite useable beta code, but still beta...

I hope to release the first official version (it will be 2.1.0) "Real
Soon Now", whatever that may mean...

Chuck