From: Alex Zolotukhin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 09:24:10 +0100

Hello everybody!

I am quite new to Fvwm2 (and to X-Windows and UNIX too for this matter :).

I have one question... IS it possible to make WinList module not to appear on 
the desktop? If it is possible, then how do u do that? :).  Thanx...!

Nexus / Pure Resistance

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Chris Rode <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 11:37:42 CST

[email-masked] writes:

} I have one question... IS it possible to make WinList module not to
} appear on the desktop? If it is possible, then how do u do that? :).
} Thanx...!

i'm not *exactly* sure what you're asking, but what i do is bind
FvwmWinList to mouse button 3 on the root window like this:

Mouse 3         R       A       Module FvwmWinList transient

this pops up the window list when i click with button 3 on the root
window, and closes it when i let go of the button (either by selecting a
window, or not...)

--chris

--
chris rode - [email-masked] - http://www.public.iastate.edu/~crode/
while(1){system("echo 'CDA SUCKS!'|mail [email-masked]");}
GCS d- s++: a-- C++(++++)$ UUOS++$ P+ L+ E+ W++ N++ o? L+ w+$ O M--$ V--
PS+ PE+ Y PGP- t- !5 X R- tv++(+++)>$ b+ !DI D+(++) G e>+++ h* r(-) y-
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].