Subject: FVWM: icons that don't move

From: "John Junior Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 1996 17:25:33 -0500

i can't get my icons to reposition themselves when i change desktops.  in
fvwm1.2x, each time i swithced to another desktop the icons would reposition
themselves so that they were not under any open windows.  i can't seem to get
the same effect in fvwm2.  what am i doing wrong?

Style "*" CirculateSkipIcon
Style "*" StickyIcon
Style "*" IconBox -25 1 -1 -1
Style "*" IconBox 5 -70 -140 -5

-- 
**************************************************************************

==================================================
||John J. Dawkins II                            ||
||Electrical & Computer Engineering             ||
||662E  2110 Avent Ferry Road                   ||
||Raleigh, NC  27606                            ||
||(919)512-6853                                 ||
[email-masked]                         ||
||http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jjdawkin/www            ||
==================================================
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].