Subject: FVWM: Re: pixmaps in menus

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 17:48:25 +0100 (MET)

John:
> how did u get pixmaps to show up in your menus??  i've posted the question many
> times to the list, but no one has responded.

Very easy mechanism, introduced in.. 2.0.39 or something:
If you want a pixmap above the menuitem, let the title be
   "title*pixmap.xpm*"    like  "Quit*dontpanic.xpm*"
Just forget the title if you want only the pixmap.
You can also have pixmaps to the left of the text, very win95'ish
   "title%pixmap.xpm%"    like  "Wine%smallwin.xpm%"
I've started making 16x16 icons for this, with a limited colormap.
Looks real good.

Hope this helps!

Vyrdsamt,
-Jarl

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].