Subject: Re: FVWM: Re: HP-UX compilation

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Radke)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 09:03:15 -0600

>Shrijeet> The errors are sometimes really hairy ..do you know anybody
>Shrijeet> who actually got it to compile under hp-ux ..
>
>There are some people on the FVWM mailing list that have, I believe.
>Anyone out there who can help Shirjeet?

I compiled 1.24r under hpux 9.01 for PA-RISC (700s) machines awhile ago.
I had trouble compiling for the old 68040 machines (425s).  (This was
a gcc problem though...)

I don't remember having to do anything special.  I might have the tarball
laying around, but I make no guarantees about what I modified.  (I'm
also no longer the official admin of those HP machines)

For VMS on the other hand I luckily found a patched version from
someone in Japan... (It was an older version so I updated it to 1.24r) :)

Is anyone working on VMS support for 2.x???

Kevin
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].