Subject: FVWM: REPOST: Troubles with FvwmForm

From: "Michael J. Carter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 96 09:03:18 MST

I'm trying to get the sample QuitVerify form in the FvwmForm man page
working. I have the following menu entry:

+			"QuitVerity Form"	Module FvwmForm QuitVerify

When I try and invoke this nothing appears and upon inspection of my
.xsession-errors file I find:

X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range
for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  1 (X_CreateWindow)
  Value in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  24
  Current serial number in output stream:  34

Any ideas what is happening??? 

All of my other modules work fine so I don't think it's an
installation problem. I'm running a Tatung Sparc w/ SunOS 4.1.4,
gcc-2.7.0, X11R6.

Thanks for any advice.

Michael
-- 
| Michael J. Carter                              Space Data Systems (NIS-3) |
| [email-masked]                           Los Alamos National Laboratory |

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].