Subject: FVWM: fvwm and xfaces

From: "Bret A. Schuhmacher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 19:39:57 -0600

Hi all,

Don't really know if this is an fvwm or xfaces question, but since
I've had no luck with the xfaces crowd, I thought I'd try here.

I've compiled xfaces (most recent version -- 3.3?) under HP-UX 700
series and am running it with fvwm2.0pl39.

Any image or annotation that touches the left edge of its cell has a
small white space (2-3 pixels) and the image/annotation gets pushed
off the right edge (clipped).  This is kinda annoying since it makes the
annotation unreadable in a lot of cases (i.e. the message count).

Has anyone seen/fixed this?

Thanks for any tips/pointers you can provide!

Regards,

Bret

-- 
______________________________________________________________________________
Bret A. Schuhmacher                              Email: [email-masked]
Technical Director, WebNet Technologies          WWW:   http://www.wn.com
Voice/Fax: (214) 821-0848                        Pager: (214) 816-0283
______________________________________________________________________________
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].