Subject: FVWM: Bugs w/ FvwmButtons & a sleep built-in needed?

From: [email-masked] (Nuno Serrenho)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 17:14:50 -0500

A bug I found (currently FTPing 2.0.41 so don't know if it's still
present there).

	* Trying to load either FvwmIconBox or FvwmWinList into
	  FvwmButtons (SwallowModule) makes them (IB & WL) crash

---

Also, I think that the addition of a Sleep built-in, would be a Good
Thing(tm).  The reason I'm asking for this is that I haven't been able
to find a way to do the following:

AddToMenu Quit-Verify   "Really Quit Fvwm?" Title
+                       "Yes, Really Quit"  Quit
+                       "Yes, Save Desktop" Quit-and-Save

AddToFunc Quit-and-Save    "I" Module FvwmSaveDesk
+                          "I" Quit

The reason it doesn't work is that before FvwmSaveDesk has the time to
create the new.xinitrc in $HOME, FVWM causes it to exit.  Unless I'm
doing something wrong, or there IS another way to do this, the
addition of a Sleep function, that would cause FVWM to pause for 'n'
seconds before executing the next command would fix this.

Any help / comments / suggestions should be directed at me
([email-masked]) since I'm not subscribed to the list (get enough
mail as it is!) as well as posted for the benefit of others.

 +---------------------_|_-----------------------------------------+
 |   Nuno Serrenho    (@ @)  Whiskey Bar: The Complete Doors Page: |
 | <[email-masked]>  |\o/|  http://www.io.org/~adrenlin/thedoors/ |
 +-------------------ooO-Ooo---------------------------------------+
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].