Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons Problem....

From: Reinhard Sy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 1996 13:21:26 +0100

Hi.
In my fvwmrc file for fvwm1.24r I have the following row to display the 
clock in the goodstuff panel :

*GoodStuff -  clock.xpm   Swallow "xclock" xclock -hl red -bg white -geometry 
- -1500-1500 -padding 0 &

If I try this in FVWM 2.0.40 I get a blank(white button and the xclock usage 
print out in my xdm-errors file.

*FvwmButtons -  clock.xpm   Swallow "xclock" xclock -hl red -bg white 
- -geometry -1500-1500 -padding 0 &

What is going wrong any solutions ?

Thanks in advance

Reinhard Sy
+----------------------------------+--------------------------------+
|GraS - Graphische Systeme GmbH    |     email : [email-masked]        |
|Mecklenburgische Str. 27          |     Phone : +49 30 8232074     |
|14197 BERLIN                      |     FAX   : +49 30 8248779	    |
|Germany                           |     S-Plus: [email-masked]      |
+----------------------------------+--------------------------------+

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].