Subject: FVWM: fvwm2 IconBox and Cursor

From: [email-masked] (Oliver Gewaltig)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 96 08:22:25 +0100

Hi,

I have been using fvwm 1.4 and have just installed fvwm 2.0 on my Linux system.
There are two problems I encountered:

First, I can't seem to get FvwmIconBox running properly. I does come up, but I
cannot get it to display any icons. It just sits there and does nothing.
I used the same configuration for the IconBox as with fvwm 1.4, which is basically
the same as in the man pages.

The second problem is, that I realy liked the feature of fvwm 1.4 to change the
appearance of the mouse pointer. Is there a similar feature in fvwm 2? I couldn't
find anything in the documentation, except that the Cursor command is no longer
supported.

Any help is appreceated.

thanks in advance

Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
---
Dipl. Phys. Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
Institut fuer Neuroinformatik                         Tel.: + 49 234 700 5565
Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum                              Fax.: + 49 234 709 4209
Gebaeude ND 04/586 a
Universitaetsstrasse 150
44780 Bochum
Germany                   e-mail: [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].