Subject: FVWM: fvwm bug report

From: Tudor Hulubei <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 03:18:57 +0200

Hello,

Suggestion:

Just played with FvwmForm.  Nice thing.  However, I think it will be
nice to be able to put pixmaps there...

Bug report:

I noticed this (strange ?) behaviour:

If the QuitVerify window is popped up and I press some binded key
(i.e. Ctrl-F1 which should start emacs), the corresponding action is
taken, but the next time I will use a key binding, fvwm will go crazy.
The only way to make it work again is to restart X.

Also I have noticed that while pressing the Logout or Cancel buttons
with the mouse (in the QuitVerify dialog box) is very fast (it reacts
imediately by quiting or closing the dialog box), pressing Enter or
Escape is very slow (it waits a second or so before performing the
corresponding action).

This is from fvwm's TODO:

        - Find out why closing windows fills the area w/ the border color

I just noticed that precisely the same thing happens under mwm !!!!!
Every window that is about to be closed first clears its content with
the border color and then exists.  Really strange...  I thought it was
a fvwm problem... Could this be an X configuration problem ?

Best regards,
Tudor

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].