Subject: FVWM: OpenWin MailTool

From: [email-masked] (Christopher Wolf)
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 11:07:34 -0600 (CST)

When I use the OpenWin MailTool, I usually do not have trouble, other
than the message window occasionally coming up iconified.

I have noticied, though, that if I get a message with an attachment, then
the message window has trouble dealing with it.  When I open the message,
the attachment portion of the window will not show until I resize or
move the message window, and once I move on to a message without an
attachment, the attachment portion of the window becomes all grey, and
will not disappear until the window is again resized or moved.

Does anyone know if this is a bug or if there is a fix for it?

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christopher Wolf                                       [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriage is a wonderful institution - 
but who wants to live in an institution?
			 Graffiti
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].