Subject: FVWM: Fvwm PixmapButton Patch

From: Andrew Veliath <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 21:17:39 -0500

Hi, if anyone is interested to test this out I am posting it here.  It
is a patch to allow one to put a pixmap file on an Fvwm button.  It
centers [small] pixmaps, supports transparency and a different pixmap
for the "down" state.  See the patched Fvwm.tmpl file near -DSHAPE for
more info on how to use it.  It also should be backward compatible
with the original ButtonStyle directive.

I tried it on a few platforms but was having at one point having some
seemingly odd problems on AIX (3.2, not sure if it was because of the
local setup, but under different compiling circumstances,
e.g. compiling _with_ -g it worked) so if anyone wants to try it
please test it with care (please report problems here; patches against
fvwm-2.0.41):

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].