Subject: FVWM: Moving across page borders

From: Don Fisher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 1996 14:47:18 -0700

Is there a way to change the viewport in the virtual window with a mouse drag
op0eration (similar to the way a window is moved)?  I have many windows that are
larget than the screen on my laptop (600x800) and would like to move around
without hitting the borders or jumping with dedicated keys.

thanks
newbie don
-- 
*****************************************************************************
*    Don Fisher					[email-masked] 
*    Science Applications International Corporation		(520)570-7699       
*    5151 E. Broadway,  Suite 900                                           
*    Tucson, AZ  85711-3796                                                 
*****************************************************************************
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].