Subject: FVWM: FvwmForms doesn't compile in 2.0.41?

From: Robert Tarrall <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 13:02:27 -0700

Has anyone else had problems compiling FvwmForms.c in 2.0.41?
As far as I can tell, it needs something like this near the top:
  XFontStruct *GetFontOrFixed(Display *disp, char *fontname);
without which I get all sorts of ugly compilation errors.

Also:
"FvwmForm.c", line 1529: warning(1136): too many arguments in function call
    ReadConfig(argv[3]);

and of course the really frightening "#define fprintf dummy" near the
beginning of the code.  Perhaps there should be a big "HERE THERE BE
DRAGONS" at the top of FvwmForm.c?  :-)

                       -Robert Tarrall.-
                       Unix System/Network Admin
                       Laboratory for Computational Dynamics
                       CU - Boulder
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].