Subject: FVWM: FVWM - paths and variables.

From: [email-masked] (David Kennedy)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 21:25:52 GMT

----- Begin Included Message -----
[Sorry if this already appeared, our mailhub appears to be dead at the moment,
I'm resending to be safe.]

Hi, I'm trying to trace a problem I have with some apps
when launched from the button bar etc (fvwm 2.0.4)

Where should I set an environment variable (say XAPPLRESDIR) in order for
FvwmButtons to pick up on it? Can it, will it? And ditto for paths.

Is there any way to get around this problem? I have some apps that run
from an xterm command line but not (properly) from FvwmButtons due
to misisng environment variables.

Any help appreciated. (Solaris 2.4, ordinary setup, a .login, a .fvwmrc,
a .tcshrc and not a lot else. Shouldn't matter much, I set my variables in
.login)

----- End Included Message -----

-- 
David Kennedy, Dept. of Pure & Applied Physics, Queen's University of Belfast
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email: [email-masked] | URL: http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~dcjk/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].