Subject: FVWM: Prob w 1.24

From: [email-masked] (Laurent Duperval)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 15:27:06 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to run fvwm 1.24 r under Solaris 2.4/X11R6.  I had installed it a
few weeks ago bu I made a typo in the configure.h file and didn't notice until
someone other than me tried to use it.  So I recompile it and installed it but
now, when it runs, I get a white screen.  Everything is running (I'm positive
because I can move windows around and see their border, the shape of the
cursor changes depending on where I am, etc.) but it's all a lovely, bland,
really annoying white.  What I find weird is that the same program runs
properly using the OpenWindows X Server.  But I'm trying to get around that
becaus the Openwin server  uses 10 times more memory.

Has anyone ever seen something like this?  Does anyone have a cure?

Thank you.

-- 
Laurent Duperval, Systems Analyst       Grafnetix Systems Inc.
Tel: (514) 861-3389                     777, de la Commune Ouest
Fax: (514) 866-6206                     Suite 101, Montreal, Qc
[email-masked]                   Canada, H3C 1Y1
URL: http://www.Grafnetix.COM  
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].