Subject: FVWM: FVWMButtons buggy?

From: Terry Lin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 23:16:08 -0400

I'm running fvwm 2.039, and there's a problem with FVWMButtons that's been
there since 1.24.  Whenever I want to specify a "text-only" button bar,
FVWMButtons doesn't resize the buttons automatically to fit the longest
string of text.  Instead, I have to force a geometry size on it, which is a
pain because I change it often.

Has anyone come across a hack for this problem?  In addition, I would like to
know if FvwmButtons, or any toolbar out there, that can have a pixmap + text
next to it, as opposed to below it, sorta like Windows 95 (gasp!) or OS/2's
"flowed" view.  I really like that style.

-- 
Terry Lin (someone who really hates high school)
e-mail: [email-masked]
WWW   : http://www.servtech.com/public/tlin/
flames: /dev/null
(check out my web site if you want an unbiased opinion on operating systems)
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].