Subject: FVWM: config questions on version 2.0.40

From: [email-masked] (Andreas Kaempf)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 09:01:25 -0500

hi all....

let first say i really like fvwm2 and what has been done to it but i
have a couple of config questions.....

it used to be that when i was using fvwm 1.2x in the pager menu i had
the name of the xterms show up in the pager window in the particulat
window... example would be that if i had an xv window up it would show
xv in the desktop on the window that was xv... is this possible in
fvwm2 and what is the syntax to get this to happen...

i also used to be able to get the windows to automatically come up i a
virtual desktop and place itself without me having to click the mouse
to place the window... is this possible in fvwm2 and what would be the
syntax to envolk this....

thanks in advance for any help....
andreas

	Sybase					Andreas Kaempf
	GSS Unix Administrator			617-564-7212
	77 South Bedford St. 5th Floor		3743229   SKYPAGE	
	Burlington, MA	01803			[email-masked]

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].