Subject: FVWM: [PATCH] space confusing icons.

From: "Calvin G. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 01:51:16 -0500 (EST)

Well, I've finally upgraded to fvwm2 but for some strange reason my icons 
were not loading for the iconified windows. After some investigation I 
found out that a trailing space in the Icon Style definition was being 
added to the name of the pixmap.

Style "xterm" Icon xterm.xpm 
                            ^ space here

I'm submitting a simple patch which fixes this problem.

--- style.c.orig        Wed Jan  3 00:56:13 1996
+++ style.c     Wed Jan  3 00:56:26 1996
@@ -474,7 +474,8 @@
          while(isspace(*restofline))restofline++;
          tmp = restofline;
          len = 0;
-         while((tmp != NULL)&&(*tmp != 0)&&(*tmp != ',')&&(*tmp != '\n'))
+         while((tmp != NULL)&&(*tmp != 0)&&(*tmp != ',')
+               &&(*tmp != '\n')&&(!isspace(*tmp)))
            {
              tmp++;
              len++;

						-Calvin
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Information - the currency of the future"		[email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].