Subject: Re: FVWM: An Openwin feature I miss (window resizing)

From: Robert Tarrall <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 11:57:14 -0700

Gregory Margo wrote:
-> With olwm/olvwm, this resize behavior is modified by holding the shift
-> button (or was it control?) so the window is only resized in either
-> the X or Y direction.  In other words, the resizing is constrained 
-> to occur along only one axis.  I always found this very helpful, especially
-> for resizing windows I want to maintain at 80 columns wide, like xterm
-> or mailtool windows.

Personally, I like fvwm's behaviour better.  When I need to resize a window
in only one direction, I grab the side of the window instead of the corner.
If that's not default behaviour for fvwm let me know and I'll poke through
my .fvwmrc and see what I did to set it up that way...

			-Robert Tarrall.-
			Unix System/Network Admin
			Laboratory for Computational Dynamics
			CU - Boulder
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].