Subject: FVWM: resize problems ???

From: Tudor Hulubei <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 03:09:44 +0200

Hello,

I don't know whether or not this is a bug but I think I should report
it:

Windows that have the following style (xclock in this example)

Style "xclock" NoTitle, NoHandles, Sticky,WindowListSkip,BorderWidth 6

have a resize problem:  you cannot make the window smaller *before*
making it a little bit larger.  That is, if you try to resize it and
make it smaller, the frame will not change unless you try to move the
mouse in the opposite direction first.

This problem doesn't occur with other windows.  Is this a bug?  I will
investigate this further tomorrow, to find out exactly which is the
style causing this.

Tudor

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].