Subject: Re: FVWM: Compilation help.

From: [email-masked] (Laurent Duperval)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 10:29:13 -0500

On Jan 22, David Kennedy writes:
> Subject: FVWM: Compilation help.
> 
> gcc -g -Wall -O -xF -DSYSV -DSVR4 -xF -Wa,-cg92  -I.  -I/home7/dcjk/lib -I/usr/openwin/include  -DSVR4 -DSYSV     -c  builtins.c
> gcc: language F not recognized

When you do a xmkmf, the definitions taken for your compiler are for Sun's
compiler (-xF -Wa,-cg92).  the -x option does not have the same definition in
gcc.  Either modify your installa tion or modify the Imakefile/Makefile to
override thes option flags.

-- 
Laurent Duperval, Systems Analyst       Grafnetix Systems Inc.
Tel: (514) 861-3389                     777, de la Commune Ouest
Fax: (514) 866-6206                     Suite 101, Montreal, Qc
[email-masked]                   Canada, H3C 1Y1
URL: http://www.Grafnetix.COM  
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].