Subject: FVWM: FAQ Location

From: system admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 13:27:25 -0500

Please... I'm new...Where's the FAQ?
-TIA
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 16:03:37 -0500

>>>>> "kuhnkey" == system admin <[email-masked]> writes:

kuhnkey> Please... I'm new...Where's the FAQ?

The FAQ can be found in the current 2.xx source distribution.  In case
you don't know, the source can be found at ftp.hpc.uh.edu in
/pub/fvwm/version-2/.

Just so everyone knows: I'm also preparing an official WWW page where
I plan to keep HTMLized versions of various docs, like the FAQ.  An
incomplete version will be available shortly.  Stay tuned...

Chuck