Subject: FVWM: http page

From: Stephane Robertson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 15:56:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm sorry for bordering you... someone on this list send is HTTP address
wich have some graphics examples of what FVWM can DO. 

I was in winblows and my PC have frozen!!! and I lose is mail, I also lost
my IN BOX and another mail BOX!!! :-(

Can you please send me your HTTP address again.

Thanks in advance.

Stephane
_________________________________________________________________________

Stephane Robertson                      _/    _/   _/_/_/_/  _/_/_/_/
Responsable des telecommunications     _/    _/   _/        _/
                                      _/_/_/_/   _/_/_/    _/
Phone : (514) 340-6066               _/    _/   _/        _/
FAX   : (514) 340-5637              _/    _/   _/_/_/_/  _/_/_/_/

E-MAIL: [email-masked]   Ecole Des Hautes Etudes Commerciales
                                    5255 avenue Decelles
                                    Montreal (Quebec)
                                    H3T 1V6

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 16:16:16 -0500

>>>>> "Stephane" == Stephane Robertson <[email-masked]> writes:

Stephane> Hi,
Stephane> I'm sorry for bordering you... someone on this list send is
Stephane> HTTP address wich have some graphics examples of what FVWM
Stephane> can DO.

Here's a few web sites dedicated to FVWM.  Some of them contain
pictures.

        http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~tkelly/docs/proj/fvwm.html
        http://www.ssc.com/~roland/fvwm/fvwm.html
        http://xenon.chem.uidaho.edu/~fvwm/
        http://namu19.gwdg.de/fvwm/fvwm.html
        http://mars.superlink.net/user/ekahler/fvwm.html

Stephane> I was in winblows and my PC have frozen!!! and I lose is
Stephane> mail, I also lost my IN BOX and another mail BOX!!! :-(

Now this confuses me a little...  FVWM doesn't run under DOS/Windoze.
It runs under Unix platforms like Linux, AIX, SunOS, Solaris, HP-UX,
etc.  So I have a feeling that the above info may be useless to you,
unless you want to install Linux on your PC.

Chuck

*******************************************************************************
Charles K. Hines <[email-masked]>
IBM Logic Synthesis developer [BooleDozer (TM)]
Martial Arts Instructor [Modern Arnis, Presas Style Filipino Martial Arts]

IBM Internal email:                        "Go back to sleep, Chuck.  You're
  [email-masked],              just havin' a nightmare--of course,
  HINESC at FISHKILL, HINESC at FSHVMFK1    we are still in Hell." Gary Larson
*******************************************************************************
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].