Subject: FVWM: Changing Cursors in fvwm2

From: Terry Lin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 10:05:55 -0400

There's no mention whatsoever in the man pages about changing the cursor
font in different areas (menus, title bars... etc..) but in the
configuration options homepage by Liem Someone, they mention a directive
that looks like this:

Cursor <cursor_area> <cursor_font>

Where cursor_area is an enumeration of all the possible areas fvwm can
alter the cursor and cursor_font is the cursor_font number.  However, I
get a "Cursor: No such function" if I try it with fvwm2.  

Help is definitely appreciated.

-- 
Terry Lin (someone who really hates high school)
e-mail: [email-masked]
WWW   : http://www.servtech.com/public/tlin/
flames: /dev/null
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].