Subject: Re: FVWM: Re: is this a bug?

From: [email-masked] (David Kennedy)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 15:54:57 GMT

All this talk of netscape reminds me:

I use netscape from my button bar with no problems, but a friend uses it on an NCD terminal
and on his it runs fine but all helper apps come up with something like 
sh:xv cannot exec or similar.

I have no idea why, any help or similar help appreciated.

It runs fine from an xterm but not from the buttons. However I tried to run it
through an xterm (exec xterm -e netscape and so on) but nothing helps.

I've just found out that we are moving to Solaris 2.5 over the weekend so I'll have to 
recompile fvwm2 again probably. Agh!
-- 
David Kennedy, Dept. of Pure & Applied Physics, Queen's University of Belfast
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email: [email-masked] | URL: http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~dcjk/

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].