Subject: FVWM: Port for NeXT?

From: Micah_Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 16:32:20 -0800 (PST)

I am no longer on this mailing list so I'd appreciate a personal email 
response to my email address ([email-masked]).

Is there anyone out there that has gotten fvwm to compile on a NeXT? If 
so, I'd like to hear from you or I'd like to know what you've done in 
order for it to work. I got X installed on this NeXT but I can't STAND 
twm so I want to switch.

Thanks!
Micah

------
 Micah Anderson			 WOLFE Internet Access, L.L.C.
 Email: [email-masked]		 2001 Sixth Avenue, Suite 2328 
 Phone: (206) 812-4000 x138      Seattle, WA  98121  USA 
 Pager: (206) 975-7048           Fax: (206) 443-9446 

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].