Subject: FVWM: HP-UX patch

From: Alan Wild <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 19:20:23 -0500 (EST)

I accidentally deleted the HP-UX patch for 2.0.40.  Could someone mail
that to me?  If not, is there a site where these messages are archived?

Thanks,

-Alan Wild
-- 
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Alan Wild                                                "Speed News Guy"
[email-masked]       [email-masked]
<a HREF="http://www.spd.louisville.edu/~arwild01/">Homepage</a>
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 21:29:54 -0600

>>>>> "AW" == Alan Wild <[email-masked]> writes:

AW> If not, is there a site where these messages are archived?

Yes, all messages (since I took over the lists) are archived.  This is from
the informational message that all new users get when they sign on; users
that were here for the switch might not have seen it:

Instructions
------------

To send a message to the list, mail to [email-masked].  For help on
dealing with the mailing list software (for getting the archives or other
files which may be made available) send the message "help" to
[email-masked].  If you have problems with the mailing list itself
and need to talk to a human, send mail to [email-masked].  This
address is for mailing list issues only; reports on the FVWM software will
be sent to /dev/null.

Archives of previous messages are available; to get them send the above
mentioned help message and investigate the "index" and "get" commands or
ftp them from ftp.hpc.uh.edu in /pub/fvwm/list-archive.

 - J<