Subject: FVWM: fvwm v2

From: Jim Ferguson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 12:51:25 -0500

Hi!

I'm having a problem setting up Fvwm V2 to work as follows:

In V1.24 I could set 'AutoRaise' to a negative value like -100,
and when I click in a partially occluded window it would take focus
but would NOT raise the window or change its stacking order. 

my default Style:

Style "*"           BorderWidth 5, HandleWidth 5
Style "*"           Icon unknown1.xpm, Color Black/#40a0c0
Style "*"           SmartPlacement,RandomPlacement
Style "*"           MWMFunctions,MWMDecor,HintOverride
Style "*"           DecorateTransient,IconBox 0 -10 -280 -1
Style "*"           ClickToFocus

taken from the V1.24 man page:
....
       AutoRaise delay
              Enables auto-raising of windows and  specifies  the
              time  delay (in milliseconds) between when a window
              acquires the input focus and when it  is  automati-
              cally  raised.  This option works in focus-follows-
              mouse mode, and in click-to-focus mode if the focus
              is  changed  by  clicking in the application window
              instead of a decoration window.  In  click-to-focus
              mode,  you can suppress the raise-on-focus behavior
      -----------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              by specifying a negative delay value.

How can I achieve this with V2?

Thanks,
Jim Ferguson
[email-masked]

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].