Subject: FVWM: Little problem with knews...

From: Romano Giannetti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 95 18:19:39 MET

Hi!

   First of all... fvwm is really cool, and release 2 is really
fantastic. Good work. 
   I write this to ask a question. I use knews, an X news reader, and 
fvwm2.0 refuse to assign it an icon. Probably it is a knews problem,
but... To explain better. I have 

   Style "knews"      Icon bigworld.xpm

in my config file. The same icon image is used for netscape, for
exemple, so I know the icon exist and it is in the path. With fvwm2.0 
knews come up without icon (in 1.2 it worked well). I tried with 
FvwmIdentify, and it recognize the iconized windows (only the title :) 
as Name: knews Class: Knews. 
   
    Is this a known problem or have I to give you more data? Please
tell me, I am new to this list and I do not want to waste BW.

Bye,
    Romano
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].