Subject: FVWM: 2 feature requests

From: Dave Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 14:57:08 +1300 (NZDT)

Hello again,

Just two suggestions for potential additions to the "TODO" list, assuming 
they're not there already:

1.  a function (module?) that takes scattered icons and aligns them to a 
grid within an IconBox, perhaps with the option to sort them based on the 
icon title, class, etc.

2.  option to turn of "3D" beveling on things swallowed by FvwmButtons, 
eg. clocks and pagers.  Perhaps they could even appear "sunken", the 
reverse of a button.  That'd be cool.  

Cheers,

Dave

+=========================================================================+    
|    Dave Lane                                  [email-masked]       |
|    NZ Forest Research Inst.                                             | 
|    DNRE, Lincoln University                   Wk: +64 3 325 2811 x8793  |  
|    P.O. Box 84                                Hm:       343 3192        |  
|    Lincoln, NZ                                Fx:       325 3845        |  
+=========================================================================+  

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].