Subject: FVWM: fvwm on SCO ODT 3.0

From: Maxwell Spangler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 1995 15:06:33 -0500 (EST)

I'm looking for a quick course to get fvwm (1.x or 2.x) up and running on 
SCO's Open Server 3.0, a SYSV, not bsd based system.

Is there a site with precompiled or configured source files for fvwm on 
SCO? I know some people are using it, but I haven't been able to find any 
sites.

I've downloaded 2.0.39 at this point and gotten fvwm2 to compile and 
seems to run, but when I start X, my /usr/lib/X11/sys.startxrc points to 
fvwm2 intead of mwm, but I get no actions: The screen stays grey and no 
mouse actions are available.

I'm also getting compile errors with FvwmBanner and FvwmPrompt.. so its 
not a complete compile so far..

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ps. if there's a faq and I haven't seen it, sorry, point me to it!

Maxwell Spangler, Software Developer, One Call Concepts LS, Inc. Hanover, MD

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].