Subject: FVWM: rclock: not fvwm

From: "Ricardo E. Gonzalez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 12:36:53 -0800 (PST)

This is not a FVWM questions.

Anyone know where I can get the source for rclock? It used to be
distributed with rxvt but it no longer seems to be there.

Thanks!

Ricardo
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Gregory Margo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 18:08:04 -0800 (PST)

> distributed with rxvt but it no longer seems to be there.

For your convenience, the source is available at:
ftp://ftp.best.com/pub/newton/rclock/rclock.tar.gz

gm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Gregory H. Margo                 No free speech restrictions on the Internet!
[email-masked]
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].