Subject: FVWM: FvwmWinList question...

From: Benedikt Erik Heinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 1995 14:45:59 +0100

Hi there,

  I recently installed fvwm2.0.39 on my system (Linux 
1.3.31/XFree3.1.2/ELF) using the sources found on sunsite.unc.edu.
After compiling/installing fvwm I noticed that FvwmWinList doesn't manage 
to keep the window list in the lower left corner, where I wanted the list 
to be. Most times windows become added to or removed from the list, the 
whole winlist moves a few pixels (usually up & left).

  Is this a known problem? Are there any fixes as of yet? Have others 
also noticed this?

yours,
	Benedikt

signoff

Benedikt Eric Heinen					[email-masked]

     When a fly lands on the ceiling, does it do a half roll or a half
                                  loop???

			        ...........

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].