Subject: FVWM: TKGoodstuff and the pager

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 01:01:50 -0600

OK, I've seen enough nice things about TKGoodstuff to give it a try.  I
especially like the window list.  The problem: what do I do with the pager?
TKGoodstuff won't swallow things so I can't treat it normally.  Should I
just put it in a small window off to the side, or should I use FVWMButtons
also?  And what about other useful programs, like my hacked xosview that
puts bunches of little bar graphs in an icon?

 - J<
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Eric F. Kahler ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 09:40:42 -0500

[email-masked] said:
> OK, I've seen enough nice things about TKGoodstuff to give it a try.  
> I especially like the window list.  The problem: what do I do with 
> the pager?

Best case senario... you learn tcl/tk and write a TkGoodstuff Client for the 
pager for all of us. :-)

In the meantime I'm keeping mine in a corner of my desktop and bring it to the 
front by clicking on its name in TkGoodstuff's FVWM WindowList.

-- 
From:  Eric Kahler.
[email-masked] 
http://mars.superlink.net/user/ekahler/index.html