Subject: FVWM: Re: (None)

From: Yevgeniy S Belman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 00:21:14 -0500

Could any body send me an executable of fvwn, I can't compile one on my own.
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 00:23:03 -0600

>>>>> "YSB" == Yevgeniy S Belman <[email-masked]> writes:

YSB> Could any body send me an executable of fvwn, I can't compile one on
YSB> my own.

Well, once we do a stable release we'll probably put binaries for several
platforms at the FTP site.  For someone to help you now, though, you'll
have to at least tell us what kind of machine you have and what operating
system it's running.  Unless, of course, we have any psychics on the list.
---
  Jason L. Tibbitts III - [email-masked] - 713/743-8684 - 221SR1
System Manager:  Texas Center for Advanced Molecular Computation 
            1994 PC800 "Kuroneko"      DoD# 1723
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].