Subject: FVWM: BUTTONS: Centering icons without labels

From: Carlos Canau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 1995 17:40:01 +0100 (MET)

Hi all,

	I'm using the beta.39 (great++) and the 3dpixmaps package 
(great_3d++). I'm putting some icons on my FvwmButtons and using a-la 
NeXTStep (sigh!) dock. My question is: is it possible to center the icons 
? Buttons leaves always some extra space for the empty label on each 
button space. (yes... I've rftm...). Btw, has anybody managed to 
"Swallow" a xbiff window ?...

	regards,
	</canau

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Eric Ding)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 95 12:19:47 PST

>>>>> Carlos Canau <[email-masked]> writes:

> Btw, has anybody managed to "Swallow" a xbiff window ?...

Sure, here's the line from my .fvwm2rc:

*FvwmButtons - NULL Swallow "xbiff" Exec xbiff -geometry -1500-1500

Eric
--
1601 Technology Drive                         [email-masked]
San Jose, CA 95110-1397                   <><         PHONE: (408) 437-5068
http://web.mit.edu/ericding/www/home.html               FAX: (408) 437-5246
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].