Subject: FVWM: FvwmFileMngr

From: [email-masked] (Bryan Bartone)
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 1995 16:55:45 -0500 (EST)

While looking around for modules, I came across a reference to a Fvwm
file manager module.  Is this still available? If so, where can I get
it?

oo Bryan S. Bartone | Logicon-Syscon Corp
oo [email-masked], [email-masked]    
oo voice: (401)849-6270x389 | fax: (401)849-5631

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 09:25:46 -0500

>>>>> "Bryan" == Bryan Bartone <[email-masked]> writes:

Bryan> While looking around for modules, I came across a reference to
Bryan> a Fvwm file manager module.  Is this still available? If so,
Bryan> where can I get it?

Doesn't exist any more.  It was decided that it didn't need to
interface to the window manager as it didn't buy you anything, plus
xfm(?) did a better job.

Chuck
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].