Subject: FVWM: Problem compiling 2.0.40.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 22:01:54 -0600 (CST)

I get the following error when I try to compile 'make'. It is in the
/fvwm/fvwm dir..

gcc -o fvwm2 -O2 -m486 -ansi     -L/usr/X11R6/lib add_window.o  bindings.o
 borders.o        builtins.o      colormaps.o     colors.o        complex.o
   decorations.o    events.o        focus.o         functions.o     fvwm.o
icons.o
menus.o         misc.o  module.o        move.o  placement.o     read.o
resize.o        style.o         virtual.o       windows.o -lXpm  -lXExExt
-lXext -lX11 ../libs/libfvwm2.a
GetFont.o(.text+0x8f): undefined reference to `XLoadQueryFont'
GetFont.o(.text+0xb3): undefined reference to `XLoadQueryFont'
make: *** [fvwm2] Error 1

I'm compiling it on Linux 1.2.13, with gcc-2.6.3..

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? .. Thanks.

[email-masked]
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].