Subject: FVWM: New ButtonStyle

From: BENJAMIN THOMAS KETTERIDGE <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 1995 11:57:03 +0000

Hi folks,

I thought people might like to try this new Button. I use it as button 4
(first parameter) connected to the Iconify function. It is a big box cross by
an arrow to a little box in the opposite colour:

ButtonStyle 4 14 20x20@1 20x70@1 70x70@0 70x20@0 20x20@1 60x60@0 60x50@0
 60x60@0 50x60@0 60x60@0 60x80@0 80x80@0 80x60@0 60x60@0

Any comments, please email them direct to me - I no longer subscribe to the list
due to lack of time - it's doctoral thesis writing time guys! :-)

btw, compliements to Rob (or whoever it was) for the design of the vector
graphics representation for ButtonStyle - it's surprisingly easy to use,
even though I was brung up in the pixel based world :-)

Tara,
Ben.

| URL=http://www.dcs.aber.ac.uk/~btk/ | email=[email-masked] | _|--|_   o   |
+-------------------------------------+----------------------+  (\/)  +---+ |
|  Tel: (01970) 622403 [Int: 2403]    |  or: (01970) 624165  |   vv    / \  |
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].