Subject: FVWM: a problem with icons

From: Leszek Cieplinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 12:58:30 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any way to make icons remember their 
positions. What I mean is the following:
(1) I open an application
(2) I iconify it
(3) I deiconify it
(4) I iconify it again - it should go to the same place as before even 
though there may exist an empty placy nearer to the corner.

Any help will be appreciated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leszek Cieplinski                   The Franco-Polish School of New
[email-masked]                  Information and Communication Technologies
http://www.efp.poznan.pl/~ciep      Poznan, Poland
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].