Subject: FVWM: 2.0.39

From: BENJAMIN THOMAS KETTERIDGE <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 09:31:08 +0000

Just thought I put in my oar about 2.0.39. I had virtually _no_ problems with
building it (apart from the know basename and FvwmBanner Imake bugs :-) )

I am very pleased with the new version.
Good work Chuck, et. al.

Tara,
Ben.

p.s. I did have one problem, though, when I did make install, after a few
directories, my entire X session bombed out! I wonder why ;-) (I was using
fvwm at the time)

In fact this is the _only_ situation in the entire 2 years (approx) I've been
using Fvwm that it has crashed! - but then I think it's an operating system
bug - I mean, an operating system should be able to allow you to change the
binary of a programme you're running without crashing the current version?
Shouldn't it? ;-) ;-) ;-)

| URL=http://www.dcs.aber.ac.uk/~btk/ | email=[email-masked] | _|--|_   o   |
+-------------------------------------+----------------------+  (\/)  +---+ |
|  Tel: (01970) 622403 [Int: 2403]    |  or: (01970) 624165  |   vv    / \  |
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].