Subject: FVWM: Xpmroot bug and a question

From: [email-masked] (John Henders)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 13:02:09 -0800 (PST)

First, I just discovered Xpmroot appears to have been broken somewhere
along the way. It wasn't broken just in the latest version, which I
installed this weekend, but this latest version is the first that has
installed xpmroot in my X11/bin directory, so it overwrote my old
working copy. I have a xpm file I generated from a gif that I use as a
bcakgroup. I used the ppm utilities to convert it. It's 70K and the
header is show below.

#define noname_format 1
#define noname_width  264
#define noname_height 264
#define noname_ncolors 2
#define noname_chars_per_pixel 1
static char *noname_colors[] = {
   "`", "#000000",
   "a", "#64678b"
}

With the xpmroot program in Fvwm, this won't load. It wouldn't load with
the xpmroot from the previous version I used or with the version from
1.2r that I have archived. But it does load with the xpmroot I
originally had, which must be from the xpm utilities package that had
the xpm editor in it.

-- 
      Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.
                GAT d- -p+(--) c++++ l++ u++ t- m--- W--- !v
                     b+++ e* s-/+ n-(?) h++ f+g+ w+++ y*

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].