Subject: FVWM: making sticky icons a different color

From: [email-masked] (ric)
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 10:08:05 -0800

In fvwm 1.24, the icons of sticky windows were easily visible because they
were a different color.  In 2.0.39, this is no longer the case, at least,
when using the supplied .fvwm2rc file.  Also, when I de-iconify them,
they come back under existing windows, instead of on top?  Can anyone
explain how to modify these behaviors?  Thanks in advance.

Ric Steinberger
Senior Software Engineer
[email-masked]

"We figured it 17 different ways, and every way we figured it, somebody
 didn't like the way we figured it!"   Buddy Hackett 
                                       It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: BENJAMIN THOMAS KETTERIDGE <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 12:37:31 +0000

>explain how to modify these behaviors?  Thanks in advance.
Have you tried the Style StaysOnTop?

Tara,
Ben.

| URL=http://www.dcs.aber.ac.uk/~btk/ | email=[email-masked] | _|--|_   o   |
+-------------------------------------+----------------------+  (\/)  +---+ |
|  Tel: (01970) 622403 [Int: 2403]    |  or: (01970) 624165  |   vv    / \  |
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].