Subject: FVWM: Button & Pager problem

From: [email-masked] (Laurent Duperval)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 15:45:00 -0500

Hello,

I think I've almost figured out my problems.  I'd like to thank everyone
who pointed out to me that I was reading the wrong man page for the
pager (silly me).  I've also gotten the hang of configuring the buttons.
Now I'm in the process of figuring out how to change the little icons
for the buttons and assigning proper Functions for moving, etc.

Thank you for your quick responses!

-- 
Laurent Duperval, Systems Analyst       Grafnetix Systems Inc.
Tel: (514) 861-3389                     777, de la Commune Ouest
Fax: (514) 866-6206                     Suite 101, Montreal, Qc
[email-masked]                   Canada, H3C 1Y1
URL: http://www.grafnetix.COM  
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].