Subject: FVWM: Here it goes again, FVWM and WABI

From: Andy (Flognat) Eskilsson <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Nov 1995 21:38:48 +0100

Well I have been a faithful user for years now, and followed the fvwm
mailinglist with great interest. There I have seen mails with subjects
about fvw, and Wabi, and ignored these (well I have read one or two
but I don't remember the contents) because I though 'That will never
happen to *me*', well that time has come now.. 

As you can guess I have some minor problems with wabi, my pager died,
my wabi-windows getting sticky and in front. Did you find any
solutions? 

I haven't found any mail-archive for fvw, maybe it is time to do a FAQ
for fvwm??

	/andy
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andrew J Cosgriff <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Nov 1995 15:22:12 +1100

"ae" == Flognat  <Andy> writes:

ae> As you can guess I have some minor problems with wabi, my pager died, my
ae> wabi-windows getting sticky and in front. Did you find any solutions?

You can't do jack about it.  On the few occasions I use it (mainly to avoid
going over to a PC just to run MS Word), I just iconify all my WABI apps when
I'm not using them.

Bummer, huh ?

Hope This Helps (though I know it won't :),
 Andrew.
-- 
 - Andrew J. Cosgriff - [email-masked] -  "send file help" as subject
 SysAdmin / Support Dude, UNICO Computer Systems    PGP & MIME ok and preferred
                          "Jesus Kiboed my hotrod."
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].