Subject: FVWM: xnews: Warning ???

From: [email-masked] (Kevin W. Werner)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 95 17:21:07 EST

I am a new fvwm user, so far things have been going great.  I am on a Sparc
 workstation.  I just started getting the following message:

xnews: Warning: input queue lock broken!

whenever I try to exit a xterm.  It happens if I type exit at the command line
 and if I just close the window.  It doesn't do this every time though.  Any
 ideas?

Also, what are the major differences from fvwm 1.x to the 2.x?  I've looked at
 some of the web pages and at some .fvwm2rc files.  There just seems to be
 syntax differences.

Thanks,
Kevin

===========================================================================
   Kevin Werner                     Phone: 317 / 451-9749
   IC Test Development Engineer     Fax:   317 / 451-8876
   Delco Electronics                Email: [email-masked]

   M/S: FAB E       2150 East Lincoln Road        Kokomo, IN  46904-9005
===========================================================================

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].