Subject: FVWM: SloppyFocus in 2.0?

From: Dave Sill <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 10:22:12 -0500 (EST)

I miss SloppyFocus--it lets me move the pointer out of the way without
losing focus. Is it coming back?

Maybe it needs a sexier name like LazyFocus...

-Dave

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: BENJAMIN THOMAS KETTERIDGE <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 16:03:02 +0000

In message <[email-masked]>
>Maybe it needs a sexier name like LazyFocus...
It's still there!
Style "*" SloppyFocus

Tara,
Ben.

| URL=http://www.dcs.aber.ac.uk/~btk/ | email=[email-masked] | _|--|_   o   |
+-------------------------------------+----------------------+  (\/)  +---+ |
|  Tel: (01970) 622403 [Int: 2403]    |  or: (01970) 624165  |   vv    / \  |
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Chris Rode <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 10:17:24 CST

[email-masked] writes:

} I miss SloppyFocus--it lets me move the pointer out of the way without
} losing focus. Is it coming back?

it never left. :)  you just have to specify it differently - in a style
line, instead of by itself.  here's the line from my .fvwm2rc for it:

Style "*"           BorderWidth 4, HandleWidth 2, SloppyFocus

that's the one of the first style lines in my .fvwm2rc, so everything
that isn't defined specifically later, recieves those styles...

--chris

--
chris rode - [email-masked] - http://www.public.iastate.edu/~crode/
oh that i should be ever so lonely, drivin' the pain right through to my
heart, oh that i should be ever so lonely, ridin' the pain like a fool
in the dark --erasure, "rescue me" - "but i don't understand!" *sluurp!*
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Randall S. Winchester" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 11:33:59 -0500 (EST)

Get unclutter it is better. It can be found from
ftp://ftp.cs.umn.edu/packages/X11/contrib/utilties/unclutter-8.tar.gz

I will make your pointer go away completly after a default 5 seconds of 
idleness.

 Randall