Subject: FVWM: Feature Request

From: Yamamoto Hirotaka <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 95 07:07:17 +0900

Hi,
I just began to use the version 2.xx of Fvwm (2.0.38) and have some
inconveniency with some module's behavior.

1) FvwmIconBox
This is too restricted to fetch the icons within itself.
e.g. with style option "Icon ...", any programs won't go into it.

I suggest another Style (or IconBox) option like `FvwmIconBoxHit'
(or if this  is IconBox option `FvwmIconBoxHit <program name>')
should be added to Fvwm 2.xx.

2) FvwmScroll
This fancy function looks like very useful except that it always resize
the target window to the size consistently defined.

It is eagerly demanded that an option like "FvwmScrollSize x y"
at which x & y are the percentage of a full screen will be added
to FvwmScroll.

Sincerely,

-- yamamoto

-- 
Dept. of Info. Sci., Fac. of Sci,  Univ. of Tokyo, Japan.
<Junior> Yamamoto Hirotaka (in Japanese 山本 泰宇)
Mail: [email-masked]
URL : http://tje12.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp:10000/~ymmt/
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].