Subject: FVWM: move with fvwm-2.039

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 95 21:58:11 +0100

Hi,

We have been working with fvwm 1.24r until now.  Today I got hold of fvwm2.039.
It built without problems, but I have a bizarre behaviour when trying to move
a window - instead of following the mouse the window will jump down the screen
and will only move left or right (even when moving the mouse up/down 
left/right).  Releasing the mouse button - the window will jump again...the
usual result is that the window goes offscreen somewhere. This happens with
move from the window-ops menu or just by clicking on the title bar. 
 Second - maybe related - problem is the pager.  Here clicking on the desired 
desktop does not work - focus jumps to another....

 I have tried with both the sample.fvwmrc that came with the distribution and
my own converted .fvwmrc - the results are the same.

The system is DEC alpha OSF1/3.2a , compiler was "cc -migrate" but I have tried
also with "cc" both with and without the optimiser - same results.

Anyone have any ideas??

Thanks,

     Ian Bird.

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].