Subject: FVWM: Fvwm and CDE

From: "Olivier DUGEON - FT.CNET/LAA/RSL/ATM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 08:05:27 +0100

Hello,

I recently use CDE on my Sparc Solaris 2.4. Althought dtwm heat memory, i would
use fvwm as window manager. I saw on this mailing list how customize .dt files
to make fvwm the window manager, but i discard mail .... Arg...

Can  you help me, resent the mail or tell me what i do fot his .

Thank's a lot

Olivier

-- 
                                   _\\|//_ 
                                   ( O-O )
---------------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo-----------------------------------
  FRANCE TELECOM - CENTRE NATIONAL d'ETUDES et DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS

 Dugeon olivier                     X-400:    G=Olivier; S=Dugeon; OU=LANNION
 FT-CNET LAA/RSL/ATM                          P=CNET; A=ATLAS; C=FR;
 Technopole Anticipa                E-mail:   [email-masked]
 2, Avenue Pierre Marzin            Phone:    +(33) 96 05 28 80
 F-22307 LANNION                    Fax       +(33) 96 05 11 98
 FRANCE                             Telex:    740801F
--------------------------------ooO-------Ooo----------------------------------
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].