Subject: FVWM: ? about wait

From: "Ronald S. Chong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 11:33:21 -0500 (EST)

hi all:

i just joined this list and i'm new to fvwm.  i gotta say though, that
i love it so far.  i'm trying to get my InitFunction working.  this is
what i have:

Function "InitFunction"
	Desk 	"I"	0 0
	Exec	"I"	xterm -name ${HNAME} -T ${HNAME}
	Wait	"I"	${HNAME}

	Desk 	"I"	0 1
	Exec	"I"	emacs -geometry 80x50+100+100&
        .
        .
        .
EndFunction

the problem is that it waits forever after starting my xterm.  wait
apparently doesn't make the substitution.  surely there's a way to
have this substitution done.

also, is there a way for wait to key on the class or resource name
instead of the window name?  that would be more general.

thanks a lot

/r/

-- 
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Ronald S. Chong -- [email-masked]
 http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/rchong/index.html
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].