Subject: FVWM: Synthetic mouse events.

From: BENJAMIN THOMAS KETTERIDGE <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 1995 16:46:59 +0000

Hi, this is particularly aimed at Chuck, but is open to anyone
else who can help.

Has any progress been made on the binding of mouse click events
to keys on the keyboard?

Just a reminder, in case the idea has been forgotten! (I haven't
seen any traffic on the subject for some time!)

Tara,
Ben.

| URL=http://www.dcs.aber.ac.uk/~btk/ | email=[email-masked] | _|--|_   o   |
+-------------------------------------+----------------------+  (\/)  +---+ |
|  Tel: (01970) 622403 [Int: 2403]    |  or: (01970) 627842  |   vv    / \  |
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 09:01:18 -0500

>>>>> "Ben" == BENJAMIN THOMAS KETTERIDGE <[email-masked]> writes:

Ben> Hi, this is particularly aimed at Chuck, but is open to anyone
Ben> else who can help.

Ben> Has any progress been made on the binding of mouse click events
Ben> to keys on the keyboard?

Nope, not yet.

Ben> Just a reminder, in case the idea has been forgotten! (I haven't
Ben> seen any traffic on the subject for some time!)

Since many programs might ignore them anyways (since they would be
synthetic events) this may or may not make it in.  I will try to put
it in eventually though (I've been pretty busy w/ real work lately,
which is why I've been pretty quiet about things).

Chuck