Subject: FVWM: Weighted Icon `box'?

From: Rob Windsor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 1995 01:37:05 -0800

Heyyo,

I have been following the mail list for a little while, but I haven't
seen any reference to this, so here's my request...

In tvtwm (and maybe twm, not sure), you can specify "weight" directions
for the icon box.  An example is to have an icon box on the bottom of
the screen and weight it so that it fills from the bottom left corner
out to the right, and then up.  Of course, primary and secondary
directions are specified in the .blahrc file.

If this is already a feature of fvwm, please let me know for I missed
it in the manpage and example .fvwmrc's.  If not, what are the chances
of having it incorporated?

Thanks.

-- Rob
----------------------------------------
Internet: [email-masked]      Life: [email-masked]
"Da Web": http://pobox.com/~windsor/

"Ain't much distance 'tween a pat on the back and a kick in the pants."
    -- David Lee Roth (1990), `The Dogtown Shuffle'
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].