Subject: FVWM: Mouse button bindings

From: Anand Mandapati <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 15:58:22 -0600

I use a GlidePoint instead of a mouse and one thing I would like to do is to
specify which physical button I want to use for logical mouse buttons 1, 2,
and 3.  I don't like the default selections.  It doesn't look like there's
any way to do this with FVWM.  Am I right in this assumption?  If so, then
is there something else I can do to fix it?  Or, is this something that might
need a patch to FVWM?

-anand (Anand Mandapati)                        Randomly Generated Fortune:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
           PowerPC (tm) Advanced Processor Development (DCU/MMU)           
Somerset Design Center       +1 512 795 7459        mailto:[email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].