Subject: FVWM: FvwmBacker

From: Alan Wild <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 17:07:59 -0500 (EST)

I've been unable to use FvwmBacker with any sort of success.  I would
really like to set it up for my four different desktops.  Could someone
who has a working .fvwm2rc file that uses FvwmBacker please mail me a
copy of it.

I would share my .fvwm2rc file, but I'm afraid it's split into multiple
files and quite long.

I use fvwm2 on three different machines running pl37, pl38, and pl39.

Thanks,

-Alan Wild
-- 
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Alan Wild                                                "Speed News Guy"
[email-masked]       [email-masked]
<a HREF="http://www.spd.louisville.edu/~arwild01/">Homepage</a>
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].