Subject: FVWM: XMoveWindow inconsistency

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 11:30:18 +0100

Hi,

I've noticed that different window managers respond differently to the
XMoveWindow call.

twm and fvwm will place the upper-left corner of the client window at the
coordinate specified, while mwm and vuewm will place the upper left
corner of the border at the specified coordinate.

The behaviour described in the man page for XMoveWindow corresponds to
the mwm method.

Is there a way to tell fvwm to use this scheme?

Best regards,

Mats Nilsson

-- 
Mats Nilsson 		   Mailing address:	Visiting address:
ELEKTA INSTRUMENT AB	   P.O. Box 7593	Birger Jarlsgatan 53
Tel: +46-8-4025518	   S-103 93 Stockholm	Tel: +46-8-402 5400
Email: [email-masked]	   Sweden		Fax: +46-8-402 5500
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].