Subject: FVWM: Buttons, how do they work?

From: [email-masked] (Laurent Duperval)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 11:45:33 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to reconfigure the buttons of my windows so that they behave
like Motif buttons.  Problem is, I don't understand how they work.  Can
some kind soul point me to "newbie" information that explains how the
buttons work and how they are configured?

Thank you for your help.

-- 
Laurent Duperval, Systems Analyst       Grafnetix Systems Inc.
Tel: (514) 861-3389                     777, de la Commune Ouest
Fax: (514) 866-6206                     Suite 101, Montreal, Qc
[email-masked]                   Canada, H3C 1Y1
URL: http://www.grafnetix.COM  
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 14:02:49 -0500

>>>>> "Laurent" == Laurent Duperval <[email-masked]> writes:

Laurent> I'm trying to reconfigure the buttons of my windows so that
Laurent> they behave like Motif buttons.  Problem is, I don't
Laurent> understand how they work.  Can some kind soul point me to
Laurent> "newbie" information that explains how the buttons work and
Laurent> how they are configured?

RTFM.  Look for the discussion about the 'Mouse' directive.

Also, look in the FAQ (if you're using 2.xx) and it tells WWW pages to
visit, some of which have configuration info.

Chuck

*******************************************************************************
Charles K. Hines <[email-masked]>
IBM Logic Synthesis developer [BooleDozer (TM)]
Martial Arts Instructor [Modern Arnis, Presas Style Filipino Martial Arts]

IBM Internal email:                        "I have a paper plate in my head
  [email-masked],              because they were all out of the
  HINESC at FISHKILL, HINESC at FSHVMFK1    metal ones" - Rick Overton
*******************************************************************************
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].