From: BENJAMIN THOMAS KETTERIDGE <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 1995 09:18:18 +0000

In message <[email-masked]>
[email-masked] did scrawl:
>I use a GlidePoint instead of a mouse and one thing I would like to do is to
>specify which physical button I want to use for logical mouse buttons 1, 2,
>and 3.  I don't like the default selections.  It doesn't look like there's
>any way to do this with FVWM.  Am I right in this assumption?  If so, then
>is there something else I can do to fix it?  Or, is this something that might
>need a patch to FVWM?
I would have thought that something like xset would hold the answer to this one,
the mouse button/GlidePoint button _low_level_ (i.e. hardware) configuration is
the responsibility of X, not of the window manager (at least that's how I
understand it!) ;-)

Ben.

| URL=http://www.dcs.aber.ac.uk/~btk/ | email=[email-masked] | _|--|_   o   |
+-------------------------------------+----------------------+  (\/)  +---+ |
|  Tel: (01970) 622403 [Int: 2403]    |  or: (01970) 627842  |   vv    / \  |
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].