Subject: FVWM: Double click on root window

From: [email-masked] (Tuan Hoang)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 95 10:14:21 CST

Hello,

Could anybody show me how to set my mouse so that i can double
click before my utility menu pops up. Currently it's bind to Mouse 1
as followed and it pops up when i push down on root window:

Mouse 1	R   	A       Menu Utilities Nop

Thanks,

Tuan Hoang												  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strategic Semiconductor Operation
Austin Design Centre
Paging Products Group

TEL:   512-891-2484                          Motorola                     
FAX:   512-891-8631                          6501 William Cannon Dr. West 
email: [email-masked]           Mail Drop OE22               
or     [email-masked]              Austin, Texas 78735-8598     
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].