Subject: FVWM: Alternate Location for 3D Pixmaps

From: John Gotts <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 23:09:22 -0500

I'm temporarily making the 3D pixmaps package available from a [hopefully]
faster location:

http://www.umich.edu/~jgotts/3d_pixmaps_1.0.tar.gz

Hope this helps!

--
John Gotts ([email-masked]) http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~jgotts
Computer Aided Engineering Network, Systems Group        Phone: +1 313 936 1985
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 01:59:40 -0600

>>>>> "JG" == John Gotts <[email-masked]> writes:

JG> I'm temporarily making the 3D pixmaps package available from a
JG> [hopefully] faster location:

And now that I have obtained the archive, it's also at the "official" FVWM
FTP site:

ftp.hpc.uh.edu:/pub/fvwm/misc/3d_pixmaps_1.0.tar.gz

Anyone can upload things to ftp.hpc.uh.edu:/pub/incoming/fvwm, though when
you do be sure to send mail to [email-masked] so they can be made
available for downloading.  If you want to contribute something FVWM
related, please don't hesitate to do so.
---
  Jason L. Tibbitts III - [email-masked] - 713/743-8684 - 221SR1
System Manager:  Texas Center for Advanced Molecular Computation 
            1994 PC800 "Kuroneko"      DoD# 1723
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: John Gotts <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 16:14:26 -0500

>related, please don't hesitate to do so.

Ok, I'll leave the package at http://www.umich.edu/~jgotts/
3d_pixmaps_1.0.tar.gz for a few more days, then wax it.

Thanks!